๐ƒ๐„๐€๐ƒ ๐‘๐Ž๐’๐„

By Angelx_sukuna

๐‘๐˜๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐ ๐’๐”๐Š๐”๐๐€ ๐— ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ๆ‚ช้ญ”: "ใƒใ‚ซใ ใชใ€ๅฅณ" ๐–๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ž๐ซ๐œ๐ž ๏ฟฝ... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“
๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”

๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐“๐„๐‘ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–

1.2K 36 15
By Angelx_sukuna

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐩"

"I...beg...please...s-stop..."

"..my lord.."

Sukuna was amused, amused to see you really begging to him to stop, knowing you he expected you to rather express your defiance with silence but the truth be told that he was taken aback.

His expression turned different as from a playful one to a amused one. The one people have when they are enjoying something to their fullest.

He let out a low chuckle,stealing a glance at you he peered at Uraume, prompting her to stop.

She stopped immediately responding to her master's demand.

There you were finally breathing, there was not anything that was choking you anymore.

You took a deep breath before letting the air out slowly, you finally felt you were alive but oh well your peaceful moments interrupted when you felt a tight grip on your hair which pinned you to the cold walls of the dungeon.

Sukuna looked at you with pure pity and disgust, with a fistfull of your hair still in his hands he slowly came close to you before seating himself infront of you he reached for your chin forcing you to look up.

"I will cut to chase," he spoke waiting to get your response but not receiving any he tightened his grip further before speaking. "I thought we spoke the same language."

"What is even there to say when I am to die anyways?"

"So you know it too, huh?"

You choose to be a listener today.

"What good did it do?" He asked yearning a genuine answer.

Yow wondered what he meant before you realised.

"You won't understand even if I screamed it out loud."

"...right, but what did you think? That you could just walk away without even me doubting a single thing.

Seriously! What did you take me for? A fool, like you."

"...maybe" you muttered under your breath.

"You are still as rebellious as the first time I met you, don't you think you should be showing me your weakness as to make me let you live?"

'We both know it, you won't kill me this easily.'

'I still have things to lose, it's myself which I still haven't.'

'If not anything, I will live for myself.'

'It's not my time yet, not yet.'

You kept your words within but they hung heavy in the world.

"Give me some hope will you now,
Y/N?"

You chuckled at his words before retorting to silence.

"You know how much I wanna kill you right now?" He asked feeling an unknown stir of desperation within him.

"Then why aren't you,What are you, scared or something?"

"You seem to be forgetting your place," He worded out slowly reaching for your slender neck gripping it ever so slightly.

"Getting too comfortable,aren't we?"

"What is the problem? You are going to kill me anyway, right?"

"Not yet, though."

"What did I do to please you so much that you are letting me live."

"I think you haven't heard it right, need I repeat once again?"

"No, but what's the reason behind your sudden change of heart?"

"Curiosity kills the cat, I thought you knew it better."

"And I am not afraid to die."

"Fine, I promise I will kill you in the most painful way when it's time."

"I will be waiting."

He stood up before turning his back at you, promptly leaving the room.

You saw him take steps towards the exit neither of speak just watched as he went out. You saw him speaking with Uraume for a brief moment before finally leaving.

"I thought you had something to say!" You spoke out loud, but your words never reached his ears.

After he left and all the commotion went down once again. The sudden pain kicked your head. It was intense, yet you realised it after so long.

You calmed your head.

"What happened?"

"I don't remember anything after I woke up."

"W-What happened? I-I feel ...wait! ...wait! ... wait....! what is happening?," you said as you gripped your head tighter feeling the intensity of the headache. "The fuck...the fuck is happening...!?"

"Who is that? Who is that girl?"
you mumbled through your blurry vision.

"..mother..?"

"...no..."

"Fuck it..what are all these memories!?"

"The fuck happened?"

You asked yourself slowly standing up with your wiggly steps.

"Ughh! This is driving me crazy...!" You cried out, pulling your own hair out.

"...Him...I need him...!"

"...his lord...!"

"...I need him...! He will save me.. He will have to..!"

You said as you strided towards the metal door of the dungeons. You hit against it..as you cried out, "Someone...please! call him for me!"

"Let me see him once.."

"Ughhhhhh! Please...please LET ME SEE HIM!"

"Ahhhh...please...! Fuck it," you cried out as you kicked on the metal doors.

"Fuck it, fuck it, fuck it...!" You screamed sending kicks through the metal doors.

"Please..! Tell him...!"

"Ughh....! go away...go away..." You cried out telling those faint memories that screamed at you to go away.

Who were they you wondered. The only familiar face was your mother's but what about it?

"My lord, it's Uraume." She spoke as knocking thrice on the shoji doors.

She slowly stepped inside receiving her lord's response.

She bowed her head low waiting for Sukuna to let her rise.

"Look up."

"My lord.. Y/N is requesting an audience with you."

"Is that so..?" He asked as he lazily rose from his throne, slowly taking steps down the steps of the stair which was a way to reach the throne through the pile of inhumane skeletons.

"It appears so, my lord."

"Declined."

"..my lord if I dare say."

Sukuna cocked a brow expecting an answer.

"She threatens to end her own life, she is almost going crazy it's as if the golden time for...you to tame her my lord."

"Pardon me if I overstepped,milord."

"You did...but you are not wrong."

His attention slowly reverting to the shoji doors, he seemed to be lost in something, or rather said in some unknown thoughts which were only known to him.

"Bring her in."

She bowed down, shortly leaving afterwards.

"Ughh...! Quick lead me to him.."

You cried out struggling to walk through the metal shackle which encircled your ankles.

"Stand still, or---"

You halted your steps making the two maids stumble behind you.

"Oi, you," you called to the maid from whom you received the taunt a few moments ago.

Receiving no response you called out once again but this time louder the severe pain in your head seemed to fade as you indulged yourself in the act of arrogance.

"OI!"

"What!? What will you do huh? You crazy wench!"

"Ugh---Ahh!"

Driven by the monstrous strength within you, you strangled the maid to death feeling the intense amount of anger inside you.

Pinning her hard on the wall you pressed your slender fingers tighter around her neck.

It's as if you were a complete different person or better said a different being.

"This is what I will do," You smiled at her relishing on your act further.

Meanwhile the other maid servant made no wait as she elbowed you from behind in an amature attempt to save her poor acquaintance, but you on the other hand being thrice as skilled send her a kick making her fall back on her knees.

Uraume who stepped out of the throne whole witnessed the whole scene playing out before her eyes as she sighed with disdain, as she walked further signing at the servant lady to help her stop such derange act from happening further.

"Yah! Let me go, I will kill her! Yaah...! Let me..Let me go!"

"Take her away from her sight this instance!" Uraume sternly commanded for the maid to be casted away from your sight.

"Hold her tight!" she spoke gripping your torso forcing you to walk further.

You screamed in agony feeling the pain rush back onto your scalp as you cried out pacing your steps up.

Arriving in front of the thick shoji doors Uraume knocked onto it letting her lord know she has arrived.

Hearing a light hum she stepped inside with you accompained by another servant lady.

Uraume forced you on your knees
pushing your head on the ground before she bowed at Sukuna.

"You may rise."

You immediately rose as you spoke out with desperation, "You...you...help---" you were cut off in the middle feeling a severe cut on your neck which drew blood.

"You are not to speak unless I tell you to, sweetheart."

You cursed him under your breath screaming inside. As you told yourself just one thing, 'Don't go crazy.'

He watched you from afar, breathing heavily struggling to prevent the urge to scream out loud, to contain the anger within yourself.

He couldn't resist the urge to tease you so he clicked his tongue, before asserting. "Is it painful? Did I hurt you? It didn't feel good right?"

You gritted your teeth feeling pain through your whole body. Why does shit only keeps happening to you? You wondered.

"Oh yn! Look at you, how defenseless, pathetic,vulnerable, weak you are?" He snickered,his attempts to provoke you seemed to work quite well.

"Now..now what is it, that you want? I am in a good mood, so choose words wisely."

You didn't resist the chance as you spoke out, "Do me a f-favor." your hands gripping the hem of your white kimono which was still tainted with crimson.

"Let's hear it."

"M-Make me forget these memories! They are eating me alive."

"What memories?"

"There's...There's my mother and this unfamiliar girl..."

"They are screaming at me, calling me a monster...! and it feels like my scalp will break in to two pieces if I don't stop them..!"

"You will have to get me out...get me out of this misery..!" You spoke your eyes filled with a glint of insanity.

He let out a dark chuckle which made you frown.

"Pfft..! Hahahaha!"

"I...I haven't had a good laugh in a while.."

"You...What makes you think that I will help you?"

"So...s-so you won't?" You asked.

"No! What good will it do to me?"

A tranquil moment passed by. It felt like an eternity to some.

Sukuna looked at you with eyes yearning for an answer. His eyes held desperation for your answer same as your eyes held desperation for his help.

'Say it, what are you waiting for?

I have waited for this moment for days

You will say to me.

I will make you say it if it requires.'

"I...will do anything."

'Heh, Good girl.'

"Anything?" He asked being uncertain about your response.

"A-Anything.....ughhh! Anything I will do anything...just stop these damn memories...!"

You spoke with frustration as the pain welled up within you once again letting make you lose your grip from yourself.

"Let's make a binding vow."

"D-Do it, do whatever you want....!''

"Miyamori Y/N do you vow to be my sword until the day you die, meaning your life will play according to my rhythm."

He enounced as he rose from his throne taking steps down the stairs as he towered over you.

"So, be my sword and I will be your wielder until the day you break."

He stated reaching his hand for you to hold.

You leaned down slowly taking his hands in yours, you placed your lips over his knuckles letting him know your answer.

That day you died and the you that was left was a new you.

A monster created by another.

A new creation of evil created by the devil himself, by him.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 6K 46
โ†ณ โ [ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐†๐จ๐ฃ๐จ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐๐ž๐ซ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐’๐š๐ญ...
51.7K 1.6K 9
๐™”๐™๐™๐™๐˜ผ ๐™Š๐™†๐™†๐™Š๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™ญ ๐™๐™€๐™ˆ ! ๐™๐™€๐˜ผ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™ โ†ฌ๐–ธ๐–ด๐–ด๐–ณ๐–  ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ธ/๐–ญ ๐–ก๐–ค๐–ข๐–ฎ๐–ฌ๐–ค ๐–ข๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ฒ๐–ฌ๐– ๐–ณ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ฆ๐– ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–จ๐–ญ ๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ฉ๐–ด๐–ณ๐–ฒ๐–ด ๐–ง๐–จ๐–ฆ๐–ง...
1.5M 56.3K 38
โ•ฐโ‹ฏโžค [#๐Ÿป ๐™ฐ๐™ฝ๐™ธ๐™ผ๐™ด] โ๐——๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜.โž โ”€โ”€ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ...
157K 5.5K 22
[COMPLETED] Complete and utter cringe. Wrote this is my weird era ๐Ÿ’€ Youve been warned โœŽ Y/N L/N is a young woman who works for the mafia, along wit...