HE IS MINE

By KiaraK007

AZRIEL SMITH A cinnamon roll prince charming and Dream man of many women, with a filthy mouth. who is ruler... More

INTRODUCTION
MY SUNSHINE
I DON'T WANT TO
HE IS MY SON
I'M READY FOR THIS
WHAT DO YOU THINK
I DON'T KNOW
WHAT TYPE OF SECRET
GYM TOGETHER
ALEX IS HURT
CARING MOTHER
YOU'RE MY DAUGHTER
MY LITTLE MAN
UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
I LIKE IT
CUTE DATE
SLEEPING TOGETHER
HIS FIRST WALK
MY CUTE SON
ENGAGEMENT DAY
THE TRUTH REVEAL
THE TRUTH REVEAL 2
FLASHBACK
FLASHBACK 2
BLOOD FOR BLOOD
TAKING CARE OF YOU
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
SHORTY ELIORA
FAMILY TIME
THE FIRST KISS
AZRIEL THE TEASER
THE FIRST DATE
THE FIRST DATE 2
OUR CUTE SON
THE REVENGE
MENTAL BREAKDOWN
THE BREAKING NEWS
THE BUSINESS TRIP
WILL YOU MISS ME
FEELING LOST
THEY'RE MY FAMILY
HIS FIRST WORD
AZRIEL THE CRYBABY
BABY, DADA AND MUM
SWEET MOMENTS
ALEX'S DRAMA
CUTE LITTLE FIGHT
SECOND DATE
MEETING BROTHER AND SIL
THE PROMISE
CITY HOSPITAL
CITY HOSPITAL 2
THE FIRST APPEARANCE
THE FIRST APPEARANCE 2
THE DEAL
I WANT TO PROTECT YOU
THE MILITARY MISSION
UNEXPECTED ENCOUNTER
UNEXPECTED ACCIDENT
CRITICAL SITUATION
PAMPERING ELIORA
THE HOT SEDUCING BATH
THE SELF CONTROL (18+)
THE FIRST TIME (18+)
PUNISHMENT (18+)
TROUBLE WITH WALKING
TOGETHER FOREVER
THE CAR ROMANCE (18+)
DEAD END
DAYDREAMING
THE BICKERING
THE GUYS DATE
WEDDING SHOPPING
OFFICE ROMANCE
FIRST MISSION
WEDDING DAY
SPECIAL NIGHT
SWEET MOMENTS
HONEYMOON TRIP
PARIS TRIP
HONEYMOON
HOPELESS ROMANTIC
ALEX'S BIRTHDAY
PREGNANCY CRAVING
LABOUR PAIN
OUR BABIES
BABY NAME
DEADLY MISSION
RESCUE MISSION
HAPPY FAMILY, HAPPY LIFE
SWEET MEMORIES
TROUBLE MAKER KIDS
THE TRUTH
THE SHOCK
BIRTHDAY SURPRISE
NEW STORY

EPILOGUE

4.1K 82 6
By KiaraK007

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Everything was going smoothly.  Azriel Smith and Eliora Knight found their happily ever after.

Their kids grown up, and achieving their goals. Alex knows everything about his real parents but love Eliora and Azriel most.

Smith siblings are really mischievous as they were growing up. They together pull pranks and magic on everyone.

Alex, Aurora, Asteria, Lucian and Simon, have never ending bond. They fight, pull pranks, tease each other, but when it comes to support, they stand by each other without any word.

________

Everyone was sitting on beach, while Smith siblings were playing in water.

"It's so peaceful here." Eliora said and sit beside Azriel, and leaned on his shoulder.

"Yep, because right now kids are playing by themselves and not bothering us."  Azriel said and kissed her forehead.

"whatever you say, but our home feels silent when they're not around." Joseph said, looking at kids.

"Time pass so quickly. It feels like yesterday they were toddlers and running in the house, but now look at them grown up adult."  Adeline said, smiling sweetly.

"But being adult doesn't stop their mischievous acts and playing around like kids."  Eliora said and chuckled.

They laughed as they saw Alex throwing Aurora in water, and Asteria do wrestling with Simon in water, and Lucian is the judge.

Most of the time Lucian announced Asteria winner by cheating.

"God knows, who will be their life partner in future." Eliora said and shakes her head.

"God bless our sons' wives and daughters' husbands, because they'll not take wife home but a headache." Adeline said with a smile.

"Our sons went on us, they'll use their strength on right person.". Joseph said and high-fives with Azriel.

"You're right. They've to be strong for the right person."  Azriel said, with chuckled.

Eliora and Adeline looked at each other and shakes their head. They both hold Azriel and Joseph's ear and said—

"You both brothers don't have anything else to talk, other than dirty talking?"

Azriel leaned over Eliora, and Joseph leaned over Adeline and whispered in their wives ears  "If you want them you can shut me up with a kiss."

Eliora and Adeline got flustered and pushed them away   "eww, have some shame. You're not young anymore." They said together.

"You can have shame, we're good being shameless." Both brothers said, smirking at their wives.

"And wifey....."  Azriel stood up and whispered to Eliora.  "Isn't you're the one, who was screaming and moaning my name last night?"

"Do you still need proof to justify my strength or being old? I can make you scream and cumming mess with just my tongue."  Azriel kissed her earlobe before getting away, leaving a blushing Eliora.

"Shut up!!" Eliora playfully slapped his cheek.

Azriel pecked on her lips.  "As you say, wifey."

"Wow, so shameless brother Azriel." Adeline said and claps.  "You're forgetting that me and my husband is still here."

"Then go and get a room for yourself, don't disturb me sister." Azriel said and winked at his brother.

Joseph stood up and hold Adeline's hand and turned to left with her but kids came there running.

"Oh, my shameless dad, leave my mother alone for sometime." Alex, Aurora, Asteria, Lucian and Simon said together.

Alex and Aurora pulled Eliora and Adeline on their side.  "No, lovey-dovey on family time, dads."

"Yes. You both never left out mom's alone." Asteria said, crossing her arms to her chest.

"Now, you're going to play with us, not with your wives." Simon said, nodding his head.

"But.....we wouldn't mind if you give us another siblings." Lucian said and looked at his siblings.  "Right, guys?"

"Yes." Kids said together.

Eliora and Adeline blushed and lightly slapped their shoulders.  "Shut up, kids."

"Mom, you're blushing, do you have any good news?" Alex asked, excitedly.

"Alex!!!" Eliora said and hugged Azriel, hiding her face in his arms.

"Mom, do you have any good news" Aurora asked to Adeline with smirk.

"Aurora!! Not you too." Adeline said, hiding her face in her palms.

"Aww, my cute wife." Joseph pulled her into a hug and kisses her forehead.

Kids laughed at the scene. Suddenly Alex's eyes went on someone as he smirked.

His smirk was not normal but mysterious and mischievous. The person he was looking at felt his gaze and looked into his direction.

Unknown felt shivers and hurriedly diverted her attention somewhere else. Alex noticed this and his smirk turned into smile.

Other hand there's was someone, who was looking at Asteria. The person was glancing at Asteria time to time.

When Asteria felt stares, she looked at unknown man, but he immediately turned his gaze down on his book, in his hand. Asteria shrugged her shoulders and again looked at her family.

"Let's go into the water together, everyone." Asteria said and hold Azriel's hand. He smiled and Patted her head.

"Then we also have to go for dinner." Aurora said happily holding her father's hand.

"Let's go." Boys hold their mothers hand and they ran towards the water. They jumped in water together and splash water on eachother.

They happily play together, while two pairs of eyes looking at them. Unknown man stare at Asteria, and Alex was glancing at someone secretly.

In the end, Eliora won the life. Azriel.

She never expected this ending, if not for Azriel. She might never able to love someone.

Azriel complete his promise to himself. His promise to love Eliora and Alex so much that they never be sad.

His promise to make Eliora feel loved and cherished by him, so she never feel unloved.

Eliora was right always 'HE IS MINE' Alex was hers.

And now she says to anyone who looks into her husband's direction
'HE IS MINE'

                  _________________

                 Memories of Smith
                 __________________

            Azriel, Eliora and Alex👆

        Azriel, Eliora, Alex,
              Asteria and Simon👆

         Alex, Asteria and Simon 👆

            Aurora and Lucian 👆

             The Smith Siblings 👆
(Alex, Aurora, Asteria, Lucian,
                                              and Simon)

                         THE END

        THANK YOU FOR READING

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 369 36
Azriel always prided himself on being the perfect heir to his mother's pack. Intelligent, strong, and a natural-born leader. Everyone thought him to...
169K 5.6K 51
Mafia is Dangerous; Love is Most Dangerous. You never know what your life pushing you into; until it's too late or Beginning. Ares Azriel King The wo...
3.4K 247 41
All is fair in love, war and Business. Is it though? Grace never had it easy when it came to life. First she had to deal with her parents trying rip...
6.6K 295 23
A short and fun story with a happy end for those who look for something to lighten up their mood. When you are born to a rich family, you are obligat...