Enemies - Katie McCabe

By EnglandLionesses1

Ellie Stone and Katie McCabe are sworn enemies. Ever since Katie made a bad tackle on the pitch, almost costi... More

1- Signing
2- Roomates
3- Clubbing
4- Partners
5- getting along, kind of
6- The Christmas season
7- Meeting
8- Arsenal vs Chelsea
not an update
10- Nightmare
11- Beach day
12- Training
13- where is she?
14- home
15- unexpected guest
16- Argument
17- News
18- Movie night
19- Not an update but important!
20- Katies apartment
21- Reunited
22- New house
23- Decorating
24- New books
25- Match day
Announcement

9- Jealousy (Katie)

3.6K 69 3
By EnglandLionesses1

An: I do not speak Portuguese, so I'm using Google translate for some of this, so if it's wrong, I'm very sorry! x

Ellies pov:
"Katie!" I shouted for the fifth time. "KATIE MCCABE I SWEAR I WILL DRAG YOU OUT OF THAT BED!" I shouted again this time, banging on her bedroom door. When there was no answer, I opened the door. Her bed had been made, and her room was clean.

I grabbed my phone and my keys and left my apartment, It was 8:20, so I had plenty of time to get to training.

"Ellie! You're finally here!" Beth said, running up to my car. "Hello, Beth." I chuckled, throwing my arm around her shoulders. "There's a Brazilian woman here, and she's been asking where u are." Beth said, confused. I stopped for a moment and looked at her. Was it? It couldn't be? I ran towards the office, leaving Beth far behind. I pushed the door open and saw Gio standing there.

"Ellie!" She said, running over to me. "A minha rapariga! Senti a sua falta!" (My girl! I missed you!) "I missed you too, Gio," I said, kissing her cheek. Someone behind me cleared their throat. "Did u bring me my ankle support?" An Irish accent asked. "I wasn't aware that u needed one, but go check the boot," I said, tossing Katie the keys. She walked off in a huff. "Whats her problem?" Beth asked. "No clue, just Katie being Katie probably! Anyway, Beth, this is gio, my best friend from when I lived in Brazil." I said, smiling.

Katie's pov:
I came round the corner and saw Ellie kiss a girl on the cheek. "Did u bring me my ankle support?" I asked sharply, glaring at the Brazilian girl. "... check the boot," Ellie said, tossing me her keys. "I'm going to need a lift later," I said as I walked off in a huff. For some reason, I felt jealous seeing them together.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Ellie:
As I came out of the changing rooms, the sky's opened up, and rain started to pour with no sign of stopping. I ran to my car and hurriedly unlocked it, sliding in the drivers seat.

I watched as the other girls ran to their cars, and I waved goodbye as they passed. Where was Katie? I picked up my phone and found her number. I rang her, and she answered on the third ring.

E: Where are you, McCabe?
K: Uhh, it's fine. You can go
E: And how exactly do you plan on getting home then?
K: I'll figure it out. Just go.

I went to say a reply, but she hung up.

From her voice, i could tell something was wrong, I could hear the heavy rain in the background, so I knew she was outside somewhere. I sighed and opened my car door, running back into the building.

I glanced around the canteen and looked out of the windows. No sign of Katie. I was about to give up when I saw movement outside the window.

I walked outside cautiously and walked around the corner. I had one hand over my eyes to shield them from the rain as I squinted to make out what the shape in the distance was. It was definitely Katie. I ran over. She was sitting on the floor, and her ankle was swollen. She was shivering, which was strange as she seemed to never be cold. "Katie? Are you ok?" I asked, putting my hand on her shoulder. "I told you to go home!" She said, embarrassed. "What did you do?" I asked, touching her ankle. "I was the son the pitch, and I tried to run in when it started raining, but I've done something, and it hurts." She said, looking down at the floor.

I put one arm under her knees and one on her back. In one quick movement, I had lifted her up, and I was walking towards the car. She wiggled, trying to get put off my grip. "What are you doing?" She asked stubbornly. "I'm helping. Get over it." I said, smiling down at her as she scowled back. "I don't need your help." She said, annoyed. I loosened my grip slightly and pretended to drop her. Shs squealed and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Stop being stubborn, or i really will drop you!" I threatened.

When I got to my car, I put her on the back seat. "Just lay down. We only live 5 minutes up the road." I said sternly. She huffed in defeat as she laid down.

When we got home, I opened the door to the back and looked at Katie's ankle. It was definitely injured. I climbed inside the car slightly to help her up. I balanced my foot on the slippery bottom of the door. As I lent forward to help her up, my foot slipped, and I put both of my hands on either side of her to catch myself. "Hi," she laughed. "Hi," I said, blushing.

Katie's pov:
I looked up at Ellie blue eyes. I glanced down to her lips quickly, and she did the same. I lifted my head up slightly, but she suddenly got embarrassed and stood back up. I quickly sat up and put my good on the ground. The rain was still pouring, and I didn't fancy getting any more wet than I already was, but I didn't have a choice.

Ellie put her arm around my waist and helped me walk to the door.

Ellies' pov:
When we got inside, I sent Katie into the bathroom first to get changed. I quickly threw on a pair of shorts that I would never wear in public because of how short they were, an oversized t-shirt, and put my hair in a bun. "Uhhh, El?" Katie called from the bathroom. "Yeah?" I said through the door. "I can't get my leggings on..." She said, embarrassed. I laughed slightly. "Do you want some shorts then?" I asked, holding back a giggle. "It's not funny! No, can I have a pair of the blue joggers out of my draw?" She shouted. "Of course, Your Highness, let me get them for you right away." I said, rolling my eyes.

I opened her drawers and soon found the pair she was talking about. "KATIE!" I shouted. "Yeah?" She asked. "THESE ARE MINE!" I shouted back. "Oh, are they? Sorry." A small voice behind me said. I looked and realised she only had pants on and a large t-shirt that just about reached down the top of her thighs. "Eyes up here!" She said, grabbing my chin. "Sorry," I mumbled, going red. "I hope you don't plan on ever wearing those shorts put of this house either!" She said, raising an eyebrow. "So what if I do?" I asked this time, raising my eyebrow.

"No, you will not." She said sternly. "Yes, I will," I said, winking and walking past her to go to the fridge. Katie didn't argue back, so I assumed she had gone to the bathroom.

As I bent down to grab some ice out of the freezer, I felt someone pull my shorts down slightly. "There you go. That's a better length!" Katie said proudly. I stood up shocked. "What?" Katie said, smirking innocently. "You know what." I said, rolling my eyes. "No, I don't. Please enlighten me!" She said, leaning against the side. I couldn't help but let my eyes travel down to wear her shirt had travelled up slightly.

I had a sudden wave of confidence, and I turned to face her. I took a step towards her and put my body close to hers, so she was pinned against the side. I put my hands on either side of her onto the counter and lent forwards slightly. I heard her breathing quicken, and her cheeks turned red. "Ellie, what are you doing?" She said flustered. "Nothing," I said, shrugging and turning back to the freezer.

Katie's pov:
There was no way I was letting her get away with that. While she was still bent down looking in the freezer, i walked behind her and let my hand brush against her as I walked past. She quickly stood up right and turned around. "Katie McCabe!" She said, surprised. "Yes?" I asked innocently, my eyes twinkling. "Never mind. Can you sit on the side so I can ice your ankle, please?" She said, tapping her fingers against her leg.

I walked back over to the side and jumped up. She bought a stool over and rested my foot into it. She then wrapped a cool bag of ice around it with and then a cloth.

Ellies pov:
I stood up and realised just how close I was to Katie's face. I walked forward slightly.

Katie's pov:
As Ellie moved closer, I put my arm around her back and pulled her closer. She was now standing in between my thighs. I moved my hand from her back and put it on the back of her neck.

Ellies pov:
Katie's hand rested on the back of my neck. I responded by placing one hand on her cheek and the other on her thigh. A glance at her lips led to a deliberate, heated kiss. She bit my bottom lip, asking for entry, I parted my lips slightly, and she slipped her tongue in. I did the same. Both of us fighted for dominance, and I won it as I bit her lip gently. Katie's hand moved from my neck to my hair, and her other hand moved down my back to my waist. I pushed her tshirt up her thighs even more and she did the same to me.

A knock at the door brought us both back to reality as we both pulled away quickly. Katie scrambled off the side, and I fixed my hair. "Coming!" I shouted my voice raspy. A very red Katie disappeared to her room. I opened the door to see Beth standing there. "Hi!" I said quickly. "Hi? Can I have my kit back? You washed it the other day, remember?" She said, raising an eyebrow. "Oh yes! Here you go!" I said, smiling. "Is everything ok? Is Katie trying to kill you yet?" She asked, chuckiling. "No, I'm fine, goodnight, Beth!" I said, hugging her and closing the door. I sighed and grabbed the ice pack from the kitchen.

"Katie? You need this!" I said, knocking on her door. "What is it?" She said, opening the door. "Your icepack." I said, giving it to her. "About earlier -" she said, flustered. "No, no, it's fine," I said, smiling. "Ok, as long as you're not uncomfortable..." She said, giving me a hug. "I'm fine, Katie, don't worry!" I said, hugging her back.

Apart from me wished we had more than a hug before I walked back to my bedroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.7K 1.6K 32
Leah doesn't let new people into her life. She is a fairly well known "celebrity" now. She isn't sure who to trust other than those she was close wit...
40.5K 929 22
Ellie Jones is a goalkeeper and plays for the Welsh national team. At club level, she plays for Chelsea with her national team captain, Sophie Ingle...
142K 3.2K 60
What happens when a girl who is hard to love joins arsenal? I guess you're about to find out... Ps don't come at me for anything I'm not trying to d...
131K 2.9K 69
alex beck, a former chelsea academy player, has been called up to the first team. when chelsea play arsenal at the conti cup final, she asks herself...