#LetMeInsideYou #Taehyung ff#

By Emptylove28

#YOU FORGOT THAT IT'S CONTRACT MARRIAGE#YOU ARE NOT MY HUSBAND# #I AM STILL YOUR HUSBAND Y/N AND NOW I WILL D... More

Why You locked The Door 🔞
Make Me Feel Good Y/N 🔞
The Hidden Truth
His Marriage Proposal
Is My World Shaked 🔞
Because I Know Y/N
You Should Watch This With Me
Stop Joking Taehyung
Take Shower With Me 🔞
She Is Married But Single
Her Suspecious Husband And Secret Affair
He Has Choosen Violence 🔞
The Running Couple
Her Rough Husband 🔞
Cuteness Overloaded
How Many kids Do You Want
She Is My Girlfriend
Taehyung Save Me 🔞
Let's Play Some Naughty Game
Elevator Romance
Let Your Body Speak 🔞
Our First Picture Together
Need Hobi Water
I Dare You My Innocent Wife
Taste Of Graps 🔞

Take Off My Jacket 🔞

5.1K 83 3
By Emptylove28

After getting done their makeup boys started to leave but Jungkook was taking time to talk with Y/N. When he was going to leave Y/N stopped him.

Y/N - Ahhh... Jungkook...wait..(she tapped his shoulder)

Jungkook(turned and said) - What...?? Is something wrong..??(he touched his hair)

Y/N - No... Just a wait...( She came a little close to him and picked a eyelashes down his eyes then showed him)

Jungkook(giggled) - Ohhh...this...(touched his nose)

Y/N(cutely) - Okkk...put in on your hand...close your eyes then make a wish...and blow it away..

Jungkook(surprised) - Do you believe something like this....do you think it will come true ??

Y/N(embarassed and down her head) - Ahh...may be..but if you don't wanna..then it's okey.. sometimes it doesn't work.(slightly smiled)

Jungkook(stopped her) - Hey..hey..stop
Give me lashes..(smiled)

Y/N(excitedly gave him) - Here...make a wish with full heart.

Jungkook(he put it on his hand fist closed his eyes. His lips shaked to control his smile) - Okk..

Jungkook POV - Today I have everything but I feel something empty inside me...This heart wanna beats for someone special...bring me someone into my life who will rule my heart forever.

Then Jungkook blew it away and opened his eyes slowly. He saw a cute innocent girl with childish smily face watching him curiously. His heart beats became fast and loud. He touched his chest side. He slightly smiled and bit his lips then nodded his head.

Y/N(confused face) - What..????

Jungkook(put his hand on his pocket) - let's lee...if it comes true or not...

Y/N(thinking positive) - Hope..it will..finger cross.

Jungkook(playfully) - But You have to take responsibility for my wish.

Y/N(got nervous) - Haa...me ....but why??

Jungkook(giggled) - Because you are answerable for this.( Said in WARING tone and smiled then he walked away)

Taehyung who was getting a little touchup was secretly seeing them at door entry side and wanna listen their conversation.Jungkook saw Taehyung. He wrapped his hand on his shoulder and said.

Jungkook - Tae..Tae...hyung come on.. let's go..(bunny smile)

Taehyung(fake smile) - Jungkookie....
come on let's go...(suddenly stopped) ..Ohh..sorry...I forgot..I have to wear another jacket...you go...I am coming.

Jungkook - So you are jimin(to be late) today...(teased him)..okkk hurry up.

Jungkook left quickly. Taehyung said his makeup artist that he is done and she can go. Her makeup artist was confused about his talk with Jungkook but before she could think more Taehyung sent her to do somewhere else.

Y/N was fixing the things on the table. She was about to leave but Taehyung blocked her on her way to go.

Taehyung(baby smile) - Hiii...

Y/N(gently passed him smile) - Hiii..

Taehyung(being humble) - Y/N...will you help me....(looked at jacket side)..to wear..this jacket.

Y/N(amazed) - But Tae..ahhh this not the chosen one ...I think this jacket looks good on you.

Taehyung(being excited and shyly said) - Really...(he looked down)....
Amm..no..no..It's a bit uncomfortable for me...take me that one.

Y/N(convinced) - Ohh..I see.. that's okk..I bring it..(brought that jacket)..See....Do you like it..??

Taehyung(cute face) - Hmm..(nodded his head).. Y/N...TAKE OFF MY JACKET..(flirting tone)

Y/N(alert for his evil tone) - Tae...I think you are doing it purposely.... it's hard for me to reach at your shoulder side..

Taehyung(teasing her) - Ya..Y/N
Are you saying NO TO YOUR HUSBAND...WHEN WILL YOU LEARN YO BE A GOOD WIFE ??(dominant voice)

Y/N(nervously bit her lips) - Amm..how can I do..?? It's..so..

Taehyung(deep voice) - Try it...
Y/N..come on..I am getting late..

Y/N was feeling shy because no one was there with her. It's just them. She was looking down and tried to stand on her tip toe. Taehyung was looking down to see her blushing cute face. He could feel that she doesn't wanna meet her eyes with him. Y/N was gradually taking off her jacket feeling his hug chest showing his masculine side. She was feeling that Taehyung was watching her with smile on his face.

Taehyung(being dramatic) - Are you nervous..??

Y/N(being annoyed) - Then..what..do
You think..??(loosed her balance and about to fall but Taehyung strong arms unbotherly hold her waist quickly. His arms gave chilled in her all over body. She looked at him with shocked face.)

Taehyung(licked his lips) - Y/N..do you know...I CAN HEAR YOUR HEARTBEAT CLEARLY...???

Y/N - Hhhh....amm.. no... It's not..You are lieing.. (closed her eyes tightly because of his big hand of her waist)

Taehyung removed his hand gently then let her to remove his jacket.

Taehyung(controlling his laugh) - Now let me do yours...(looking at her body and bit his lips)

Y/N(her face got red) - Tae..you are so bad..I am going...(she was going out)

Taehyung(still giggling) - Y/N...Y/N...
Y/N..please don't go.(he hold her wrist in one go then pulled her toward him)...Your face got red not because you are angry.. it's because...you are blushing...(teasing)..Hmmmm....l like that.

Y/N(got flustered) - You...are so..(she pushed him but he hold her hand more tightly and pulled her close to him) - Ahh...Tae...leave my hand...it hurts..

Taehyung(playfully) - Then complete your duty wifey... and I will let you go...otherwise..I don't have any choice..(looking down then lookes at her face with evil smile)....by the way..I wonder how your lipstick taste..??(winked at her)

Y/N(widened eye and closed her mouth and shaking her head fast) - No..No..I will..do.

Taehyung(left her hand) - Aww...So Sweet Of You..

Y/N(pouty lips) - I know..

She came to his behind and started putting him on his jacket. He wore it then turned to her.

Taehyung(chuckled) - And here now fix it..(looking at her with sparking eyes)

Y/N(with done face) - Okk..ok..(she started fixing his jacket)

During this Taehyung silently watching her face and cute expression. He let her to fix his clothes. Y/N suddenly pulled his jacket which led him to get more close to her. Taehyung hold top back of the chair to stop himself falling on her and his another hand hold her waist. Their face got close to each other.Y/N gulped and shaked her eyes quickly. Taehyung tilted his head.

Taehyung(surprised expression) -
Y/N...WHAT'S YOUR INTENTION...???

Y/N(nervously said) - No..no..I.. didn't mean to it...I am sorry..sorry..please.. please..

Taehyung(about to laugh) - No... don't be sorry...don't worry..I know..you can't hold yourself back...

Y/N(denied) - What... No..what are you saying..???

Taehyung(cracked voice) - But... co..control yourself Y/N...you... can't be..naughty here...or else I will get excited. Let's do it at home...happy.( laughing hard)

Y/N(slightly smiled then pushed him) - No...never...we won't...not in your dream.(stick out her tongue and ran out quickly)

After laughing Taehyung looked at himself in the mirror. He fixed his jacket and hairs then he smirked.

Taehyung POV - OHH...Y/N..DON'T ASK ME ABOUT MY DREAM...YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I HAVE DONE WITH YOU IN MY DREAMS ALREADY...

#Naughty Taehyung keep your eyes on your wife Y/N because someone wants her in his life# Will you let it happen??#

See in next 🙈😛🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 5.7K 23
"i hate this" "i hate you" "i hate this forced marriage" "i hate keeping this a secret" "don't come near me, don't touch me, don't even look at me" "...
13.3K 456 27
"Let me go!" "Not until i fuck some sense in you" They signed a contract. [Seriously, Its freakin cringe]
27.7K 1K 25
When the cold,rude,cruel,merciless Mafia King , who don't like girls and think that all are gold digger and just want him for his name and fame, is f...
8K 388 8
Taekook get's into a force marriage where they both don't love eachother, taehyung struggles with his feelings and Jungkook with his financial proble...