all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
91-95
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

96-100

52 1 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 96

"Senior, Mr. Ango! Are you okay?"

Tsujimura Fukasuki knelt on the ground, her knees broken, and the sweat on her face rolled down together with the dust.

In a sense, Sakaguchi Ango is the unluckiest. Because he is neither the opponent's target nor completely incapable of protecting himself from that level of superpower.

"Cough, cough, cough..." He stretched out his hand to wave away the smoke. Huge clods of soil rose from the middle of the ground, and the flat road became bumpy. Sakaguchi Ango took a look and saw that the car they were driving had been smashed by clods of dirt and was completely scrapped.

Unidentified liquid dripped down the carriage bit by bit. The tablet that Nishimiya Yuzhi held in his hand a few minutes ago shattered into a spider web and was ignited by an electric spark, causing a high flame to rise.

At that moment, one of the voices that sounded in his head said:

At least the cost of the car can be reimbursed...

He stood up: "Get out of here first."

"Tsuki, he..."

"Tsujimura."

Tsujimura pursed her lips. , full of worries.

"No one should know about the route we chose." Ango Sakaguchi said in a low voice, "But we were ambushed." "It must be that demon

..." Tsujimura Fukasuki realized something, and her voice became louder and louder. The younger, "How could...he..."

Sakaguchi Ango sighed.

"I'm not willing to confirm this. But, where do you think the information networks that Nishimiya Tsurukage ran during his lifetime are that are still hidden? Where do you think they ended up?" Tsujimura Shenzuki shut up

.

"I thought you would use a stone man to send me to Yokohama."

"That would be too arrogant and does not meet the master's expectations."

"Master... this title is really..." Nishimiya Yuezhang paused, "It's very Interesting."

"..." The crazy smile on Ivan Goncharov's face disappeared. His forehead was heavily bandaged, his skin was pale, and he was a little sickly thin. Contrary to his physical condition, he was in a state of mental state that was like being pumped all the time. He seemed to have completely lost all negative emotions, and there was only happiness and joy left in the world.

But there was enough about his master to irritate him.

"Next time you say something like this, I will crush your head."

Nishimiya Yuzhi: "Okay, okay."

But he still thinks that Fyodor is very interesting. How can a normal person put himself in such a bad mood? Are your subordinates trained into obedient dogs who can only call out to their master enthusiastically? Moreover, other subordinates around him also have strange admiration for him. Even Gogol, who is crazy about pursuing freedom, is actually very nervous in his heart.

He is obviously the kind of person who is very good at playing with emotions.

Nishimiya Yuezhen wanted to find something to do to pass the time, but found that in order to destroy some small hands and feet, he had smashed the tablet himself.

The only one who can talk, Goncharov, is a fan of Fyodor and is completely unable to communicate.

He could only look out the window and observe some boring things.

"Is this the direction to Leibo Street?"

Goncharov said nothing.

"The environment there is so bad, and there must not be enough resources. There is no air-conditioning during the day, no place to sleep at night, and the quality of the food is..." He said, seeing

Goncharov's expression slightly annoyed, and he was also annoyed. Happy and annoyed, very strange: "Master, you have worked hard these days."

Nishimiya Yuehu agreed: "Yes, it is really hard. You see, I can think of these at the first time, but you don't care about Feodor at all. Sir, is this a bit..."

By the time he reached the bone barrier, Goncharov was as lost as a puppy about to be abandoned. It was clear that the parts of his brain that represented pain had been permanently removed, and his heart was But there are still different emotions flowing out.

Worry, self-blame, and deep guilt.

He is so irresponsible.

At least the smile didn't disappear.

It was just transferred to Nishimiya Yuezhen.

He happily stretched out his hands to cover the sun. If he had a tail, it would be higher than anyone else. Nishimiya Yuexiao turned around and asked, "Should I go inside?"

Goncharov nodded.

The wall is high.

And it had been abandoned for a long time. Goncharov led him up the side passage, step by step on the spiral staircase covered with dust and debris, watching the ground getting farther and farther away from him.

Nishimiya Yuehan found it funny when he thought about some boring people who had to spend ten minutes or more walking up step by step in order to show off.

Are you really not tired?

He is almost exhausted.

"Ugh...when can we climb to the top..."

Goncharov glanced back with disgust. Originally, Nishimiya Yuezhen was walking in front of him, but gradually, this man began to be unable to climb the stairs. He slowly lifted his legs and took a big breath after taking three or two steps, as if this little amount of exercise could kill him. .

It really delayed his time to serve his master.

"I really don't understand why the master invited you."

"I don't understand either..." Nishimiya Yuzhi climbed the stairs so hard that he almost didn't know where his legs were. "If it weren't for the fact that Fyodor-kun has never liked concrete things, People who only love abstractions, I would think that they are attracted to Dazai-kun."

Goncharov:?

"Fortunately, I know that Dazai-kun is not that suitable as a spouse."

Goncharov, who knew the relationship between Nishimiya Tsukihi and Dazai Osamu:? ? ?

No, what are these words?

Finally, after going around for an unknown number of times, they finally reached the top of the citadel.

At the moment when he reached the top floor, Nishimiya Yuezhen saw...the elevator next to the stairs.

was retaliated against.

He was so miserable that he couldn't even push the door open, and half-deadly stepped into the room on the top floor of the corpse wall.

Sunlight, clear glass, smooth floors, and a table in the center.

Everything is quiet.

The three people turned their heads neatly. They were wearing decent and elegant white suits. Nishimiya Yuehan could notice the exquisiteness of those clothes just by looking at them from a distance. They had a strong sense of customization and were definitely not something that could be bought casually in a store. bargains.

The whole space has a cleanliness that is incompatible with other places. Nishimiya Yuezhen suspected that the floors here might have been replaced - for the sake of cleanliness.

Like building a nest. His brain said so. The evil dragon found a good high platform and built a simple nest here, with a spooky, elegant and fairy-tale gorgeous feel.

But why...

those three people in high-end suits... have their faces... covered with small pieces of paper? And there was no terrible plan, no cruel scenes, just a table of cards and bits and pieces of apple cores.

"Dazai-kun..." He looked at Dazai Osamu first, and couldn't help but focus on his clothes instead of the face with his eyelids covered with paper. The natural light from the sky penetrates the glass, falls on the gorgeous floor, and then refracts out. The warm light even has a plush texture. When it falls on Osamu Dazai, it makes people think of Prince Charming from some fairy tales.

Or Snow White.

Osamu Dazai also deliberately lifted one side of his hair and tucked it behind his ear. When he doesn't speak or smile, a melancholic temperament overflows from his bones, so clean that it doesn't look like him anymore.

Compared to his usual appearance, Osamu Dazai looked at least ten times more noble at this moment. It's just a bit nihilistic. He doesn't like images that are too nihilistic, like a ball of sweet butter and dry bread. Butter can only be used as an occasional pastime, not as a daily routine.

Well... Anyway, at this moment, the bad mood he had accumulated over the past few days was taken over by beauty and reduced by half.

——A quick thanks to Fyodor and Shibusawa Tatsuhiko.

After a while, Nishimiya Yuzuki said cheerfully: "I was kidnapped again."

After saying this, Dazai Osamu recalled some past experiences, and his expression suddenly became speechless.

He reached out and pulled all the paper off his face. It was too late to save his image at this time, but it was better than doing nothing.

The moment he saw Nishimiya Yuzhi and Goncharov, he understood that this was the conspiracy of the Russian rats, but that was the end of the matter... what was the end of the matter! He now really wanted to stand up and kick Fyodor away -

"Yueyue..."

Nishimiya Yuexiu walked over, feeling particularly tired from climbing the stairs.

As it happens, there is an empty chair across from the table.

He refused to sit down.

He pressed Dazai Osamu's shoulders and pushed him back into his seat, then sat down very naturally and tucked himself into his arms. With his legs finally freed, he breathed a sigh of relief and closed himself up lazily: "Aren't you going to continue playing cards? You don't have to worry about me as a hostage." "

Dazai-kun, you seem to have lost a little weight." He leaned against someone. In his arms, he rubbed the side of Dazai Osamu's face, touched the fresh scratch, and brushed it from it with a little heartache, "Do I affect your reading of cards like this?" Dazai Osamu: "Well...

" How to say it? , it must have been affected, the wound on his face was healing, it was itching, and other places seemed to be itching as well. How could he have the energy to focus on the game, but it was impossible to refuse.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko: "..."

He threw away the unfinished cards, obviously no longer interested. Fyodor didn't tell him that he would kidnap Nishimiya Yuzuru, and he didn't like the way Nishimiya Yuzuru, an ordinary person, was leisurely in front of him.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko hates it when others ignore him.

He turned to look at Fyodor, and asked with a bit of surprise in boredom: "Is this the surprise you call?" "

Dazai-kun, you are surprisingly suitable for wearing white." Nishimiya Yuzuki's voice and the content of his words were released. It was so unexpected at this time and place, "Who is the designer?"

"Shibusawa-kun." Osamu Dazai immediately changed his previous dislike for this dress and was distracted by Nishimiya Tsukihira's topic. There was a little light joy in his voice, "Shibusawa-kun." You are particularly talented in this area."

"Wow...that's amazing." Nishimiya Yuzuki really didn't expect that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko could work part-time as a tailor, "When I saw it, I thought it was a job made by a senior designer. The high-end clothes are coming out. Shibusawa-kun is so amazing for being able to design and produce clothes in such a short time." He

praised her fiercely.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko gradually felt that something was wrong. As a gentleman, he should express some gratitude when he was praised, but why is it so strange in this situation... Is this really a kidnapping?

Moreover, even though Nishimiya Yuzhen recited a long list of compliments about him, he could still feel that this person did not care about him.

Those who didn’t know better thought it was two young lovers coming here for vacation.

As if aware of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's displeasure, Nishimiya Yuzuki raised his eyes and looked at him with a soft smile, without any aggression.

It was as if he was really a vase with no sense of danger.

I plan to make some peripherals at my own expense... Well... I won't do Lipai anymore. I gave Zaizai Lipai for a book before, and I gave away the entire book's royalties directly.

The current idea is to make an input method skin for PC and Sogou.

Style ideas:

1: The icon is in the Q version, and the skin of the horizontal bar for typing appears with two people.

2: The icon is shaped like a moon, and two people appear in the horizontal jump skin when typing.

3: Simulated animals, black cats and white foxes

4: I want both animals and people.

5: Better ideas.

6: If no one wants it, don’t do it.

Explain in advance that if you do it, the construction period will be longer, because you have to select an artist and then customize the input method. It may be troublesome to get it. You may have to find the channel of my column and send me a private message to get the skin file. Difficulties abound.

And I don’t know why I always feel that... I want more people to show a pure skin.

I don’t care, I am a biological mother, I want to bundle and sell some monthly ()

Anyway, I would like to thank all readers for their support.

Chapter 97:

While Shibusawa Tatsuhiko was paying attention to Nishimiya Yuzuki, Fyodor was facing an Ivan who was full of love and self-blame.

Self-blame is for yourself, and love is for him.

That kind of full and abundant emotion that was about to overflow was like a spring created on top of his head, pouring down continuously, cutting off the sticky liquid that could not be sorted out and became chaotic. Although Ivan was like this before, he was far less crazy than he is now.

I don’t know what Nishimiya Yuenan said to him.

"Ivan, do what you have to do."

"Okay, master."

Ivan Goncharov left with great reluctance.

The lingering sticky feeling finally dissipated a little.

——It would be better if you could ignore the two people sitting next to each other and clinging to each other.

He just drove Ivan away, stretched out his hand to support his chin with his fingers crossed, and wanted to say something, when both Dazai Osamu and Shibusawa Tatsuhiko stared at him. The two false allies cast rather disapproving glances.

"Fyodor-kun, you violated the agreement."

"What did you violate?" His narrow purple eyes were obscured by broken hair, and he asked back, "Dazai-kun, these are not included in my promise."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko blamed the other side: "I invite you here just to witness." He felt that Fyodor had replaced his master status.

"It doesn't matter if there is one more harmless spectator, right?"

They quarreled, and they were very elegant when they quarreled, just poking at each other with words.

After hearing a few words, Nishimiya Yuezhen felt that he should stay away from this quarrel. He wanted to make his presence even lower, but even if he tried hard to hide, he was still over 1.7 meters tall, which made him stand out.

Even if you want to use it as an ornament, it is still a very big ornament.

Besides, Osamu Dazai was verbally confronting Fyodor, but the hand under the table was holding him firmly, doing two things at once, poking him here and there, and putting all his extra energy into scratching his palm.

Osamu Dazai wrote on his palm: You should stay in Tokyo.

Nishimiya Yuezhen also poked and prodded, replying: It’s the same everywhere.

Osamu Dazai: It’s too dangerous.

Nishimiya Yuzhi: So you know the danger.

Dazai Osamu: It’s different. You are just an ordinary person...

Nishimiya Tsukihiro: Yes, even I know that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko likes to collect all kinds of supernatural power crystals. Dazai-kun, are you unworthy of the world?

Instead, he grabbed Dazai Osamu's fingers and pinched the back of his hand, specifically picking out the thin areas and pinching them, grabbing a bit of soft flesh and pulling them up infinitely.

Osamu Dazai, who tried hard to look calm, couldn't hold himself tight, and his expression became increasingly mysterious and unpredictable - it hurt, it hurt - he was about to pick out his fingerprints when he pinched again - coincidentally, the topic kept turning, starting from

Fio Dole's head moved to Nishinomiya Yue's head.

Feodor: "If it weren't for Mr. Yue's consent, I wouldn't be able to invite people here." "

Eh?" Nishimiya Yue raised his head.

As soon as the strength in his hands loosened, Osamu Dazai immediately broke free and wrapped his arms around his waist.

"How are you, Mr. Sakaguchi and Miss Tsujimura? Ivan likes some violent methods. I think he may have done something rude to the guests. It is really reassuring to see Yue Xiangjun arrived safely." Fyodor smiled hypocritically , "But, what will the people from the Special Agent Division think if they know that you deliberately told me the location?"

When the name was mentioned, Dazai Osamu's arms tightened a little, and in the second half of the sentence, He even wrapped his arms around Nishimiya Yuexi and pressed forward tightly, as if he could hear the other person's heartbeat.

Nishimiya Yuezhen patted his arm gently to show comfort.

"Thank you for your concern. Thanks to you, the Special Agent Division lost a good car. Maybe they have to walk to the station. To be honest, I have never seen this method of invitation. I don't like it at all. Death like a car accident."

He sighed longly: "And I thought... I didn't expect Mr. Shibusawa to be the organizer of the party. My arrival must have disturbed Mr. Shibusawa. I'm really sorry." While speaking

, He kept looking at Fyodor, and at the end he glanced apologetically at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko and bowed his head meekly. Her voice was soft and soft, and she was trapped in her arms. If it were softer, she could be regarded as a doll.

And he is extremely considerate. Even if he is kidnapped, he will give advice softly and care about the kidnapper's mental state.

No matter how you think about it, this kind of infinite concern seems a bit abnormal.

But Shibusawa Tatsuhiko doesn't think so.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko didn't think anything was wrong. In his eyes, ordinary people without supernatural powers are like a little ant on the roadside. They are indeed alive, but what is the difference between them and nothingness and dust?

Even people with super powers can only barely acquire a gem.

Whether it is a small ant or a larger flying ant, all the unworthy guys will only fear him or admire him with envy.

And the only people he looked at, and who could regard each other as similar people who could communicate with each other in his heart, were just the two people in front of him.

Now, the same kind of people want to bring a pendant to watch when he does something pleasant. It seems... not so intolerable?

What's more, I didn't notice it just now, but now I see this pendant is quite pleasing to the eye.

Compared to those meaningless ordinary people, he is at least closer in appearance to the perfection Shibusawa Tatsuhiko wants. Even if it makes no sense to think about appearance, no one would refuse to make their vision more comfortable.

Nishimiya Yuenan just barely had the words "I'm really good" written on his forehead.

He saw that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko had almost accepted this matter, and he was a little tired of the feeling of sitting on his lap - the chair was more comfortable, Dazai Osamu had no flesh on his body, and the clinging was too uncomfortable.

"Dazai-kun." Nishimiya Yuzhi twisted back within the limited angle, "Do you think I'm heavy?"

Dazai Osamu: "?"

"Not at all." He said sincerely, "You are too light."

"What if? Sitting like this is too tiring, I can..."

"How can I be tired - I can hold you like this for a whole afternoon -"

Nishimiya Yuezhen guessed that this sentence was a harsh one. If you continue to hold me like this, half an hour is enough to make someone's legs. So numb that I can't stand up.

He thought for a moment.

He did not want to stand as a waiter like Goncharov, nor did he want to sit on another chair.

The chair opposite faces the floor-to-ceiling window, and is coated with light in the grand summer, like an invisible crown. Unfortunately, if he really sat there, it would mean that he and the other three were in the same position. Nishimiya Yuezhen doesn't think that is a good thing. Putting yourself too high will only lead to death. And he never thought he could compete with these three people.

It’s too labor-intensive.

He couldn't lie down on the table or crawl under the table...

Nishimiya Tsukihi was struggling and found that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko and Fyodor stood up at the same time.

left.

"Why are you leaving?" He glanced at himself and then at Dazai Osamu, "It's really embarrassing for us to be like this." "Embarrassed

?" There is no one anymore, so there is no need to maintain face, Dazai Osamu said in a loud voice, " Their displeasure has nothing to do with me." It's obvious that the dog food tolerance is too low.

He suddenly collapsed, every hair on his head drooped downwards, and he lay down and hugged Nishimiya Yuezhen as if he had lost all support, really treating her like a pillow.

"Without Yue Yue's hug, I'm so sad that I'm going to die."

"This is really..." Nishimiya Yuehan softened, held Dazai Osamu's face and pressed it against the corner of his lips, "It's just a day or two."

" "Every time," Dazai Osamu looked at him very seriously, "every time we meet, treat it as the last time." "

...It's too pessimistic."

While kissing and breathing, Nishimiya Yuzhi answered this pessimism in a suppressed voice: "Nothing is more important than living, Dazai-kun."

"Yeah."

"So before I finish writing the will, I have no interest in exploring death."

"Will? What are you writing this for?"

Dazai Osamu was immediately alert: about the will. It sounds too pessimistic.

Nishimiya Yuezhen shifted his gaze, and stretched out his hand helplessly to cover the light coming from above him. The gorgeous color of the ceiling was so dazzling that he couldn't even open his eyes.

"Compared to the question of the will." He touched the cards scattered around him. The cards he originally used to kill time were placed under him and fell to the ground. He turned into dead eyes. "I am more curious. Do you have to What am I doing by pushing it on the table?"

Osamu Dazai felt guilty, maybe to cover up the numbness in his legs. He cleared his throat and said seriously:

"Clean the table."

Someone nearby got Yang, so he packed his things and went back to his hometown, but it turned out that someone in his hometown also got Yang.

Failed to run the virus()

Chapter 98:

There was another commotion.

"Yueyue, you can really trust me..."

Before he finished speaking, Nishimiya Yuzhen flicked Dazai Osamu's forehead with his finger: "What do you trust?"

"It hurts!"

"If you really trust me, why would I come?"

Dazai Osamu : "..."

Nishimiya Yuezhen turned over and jumped off the table, picking up the cards scattered on the ground one by one.

I can't see it from this angle. Dazai Osamu had no choice but to put his weight on the table, crane his neck, and saw the bit of indigo at the end of his hair dangling, and the clothes he had just torn up had not yet been straightened.

Cat probe.

distrust.

Cat is sad.

"I don't believe it at all..." Nishimiya Yuzhi knew Dazai Osamu's expression without looking. He took a breath, and the last part was drowned in the summer sunshine. "You will take care of yourself." He put the cards back on the table

. On the phone, I also stroked the head of the limited edition white cat.

"Unless you swear now that you will cherish your life."

Dazai Osamu froze on the spot, still holding the table, his face was clean and delicate, and a thin brown blood scab slanted across his cheekbones and ended under his eyes. Even though he had already felt sorry for this scar just now, Nishimiya Yuexiu still felt pity for it.

"Except when I'm resting, I've never seen Dazai-kun without a bandage on his face. He looks very good-looking." He stretched out his hand carefully, his palm pressed tightly against the side of Dazai-kun's face, and his thumb gently He said, "It makes people feel that this is a happy phantom."

Osamu Dazai thought that he should send these words back.

Because he was lying on the table and bent over, he looked up a little, looking at Nishimiya Yuehu from bottom to top. So he saw the hair that crossed the forehead as it drooped with gravity, the earlobes that appeared translucent when light penetrated them, the tiny blood vessels, and the tiny villi - he deliberately avoided his eyes and looked further away.

"If you like, you don't have to wear a bandage in the future."

"No."

"No...?" His eyes widened little by little. They were a clean kite color. They were so close that he seemed to be able to see his pupils trembling slightly. , "Why?"

"It's not for me, it's for yourself. Whether it's a bandage or a life..." Looking at Dazai Osamu, whose CPU was overloaded, Nishimiya Yuki's voice suddenly became brighter, "Actually, it doesn't matter, no matter what it is for. Just live well."

This is not the first time he has been asked. During the long time they have known each other, Nishimiya Yuzhi has always been obsessed with him being able to reduce his self-destructive emotions - Dazai Osamu has been able to do it many times. He felt that the other party was deliberately pulling him in a certain direction.

I can't say whether this direction is good or bad, it's a bit restrictive and willing.

After all, Nishimiya Yuezhen rarely asks others to save themselves. He prefers to use gentle means and reaches out to help others unconditionally at any time.

"No matter who it is for, isn't the result the same?" Osamu Dazai rubbed Nishimiya Yuzuki's palm, "You say it as if you are abandoning me." "Rather than saying that I want to abandon you, it is better to say... I am afraid of being abandoned

. You abandoned me." Nishimiya Tsukihi put his other hand on Dazai Osamu's face and rubbed the cat's head angrily, hating such a stupid butchering cat. "After all, I'm not as good as you think. , I like ppt, cpu, ah, no... it's pua."

Dazai Osamu immediately automatically entered the pua scene: "I can't live without you."

"..." Nishimiya Yuehu looked shocked, "Dazai-kun, you Where's your moral integrity?"

"That kind of thing has long been thrown away as overnight dinner -"

I don't know why, but after getting the answer of fear of being abandoned, Dazai Osamu felt like a steam train with ten boxes of carbon added, woo woo The ground rushed forward, wanting to tear a big hole out of the sky.

He said he needed me.

The calm part of Dazai Osamu's body was still thinking about whether this was a new type of CPU, but the uncool part took over the world, making him feel dizzy as if his whole body was soaked in a hot spring, and even his brain was bubbling.

So by the time he came to his senses from those words, Nishimiya Yuezhen had already found an excuse and left.

He said he was going to find someone...

Dazai Osamu's face suddenly dropped.

Fyodor.

"Fyodor-kun." The wind from the rooftop whizzed by, leaving a roaring sound in the ear canal. Nishimiya Yuehan hesitated for a few seconds and did not choose to step out. Instead, he stood inside the door to avoid the strong wind. .

He is not a human like Fyodor who wears thick clothes. He will definitely catch a cold if the wind blows for too long.

"Is your communication with Dazai-kun over?" The person on the rooftop turned around.

"You can do that kind of thing at any time." Nishimiya Yuehan said vaguely, "Don't you welcome me, Feodor-kun? It's obviously you who invited me here." Feodor walked back against the wind

. At the door, he got a little closer to Nishimong Yuehan, and Nishimiya Yuehan stepped back a little.

"Keep social distance," he said coolly.

"Are you afraid of my superpower?" Fyodor had a smile on his face and stopped trying to get closer. "My superpower will only judge guilty people." "It just

so happens that I have sinned heavily." Nishimiya Yuehu said. Yawning, "Fyodor-kun, you must be the leader of this plan. Although Shibusawa-kun is full of confidence, he looks like he has been played by you." "So what."

"

No. , I just don’t understand what you want. I’m just an ordinary ordinary person, and I will never be able to empathize with the thinking of people with special powers like you.” Nishimiya Yuexiao tilted his head and said in a puzzled tone, “But I can I feel that you are asking for something from me. Is there anything in me that you want?"

Nishimiya Yuezhen was also a little curious about what Fyodor was thinking, so he accepted the invitation.

"Can't empathize with people with super powers...?" Fyodor asked, "Dazai-kun is also a person with super powers." "

He. Just think of him as a beautiful cat without super powers."

Fyodor: ...

It seemed that this was the first time he heard someone talking about Dazai Osamu, ignoring his supernatural powers and ignoring his mind. The term "beautiful cats" is too superficial.

Nishimiya Tsukihi then said something more superficial: "If your extra attention to me comes from my brother...Fyodor-kun, my brother has...there is no hope for you and him." Nishimiya

Tsukihimo Wiping away non-existent tears, he thought of the terrible fan club.

"Those who want to be widowed by him are already queuing up to the Pacific Ocean."

It's sunny outside, and gay friends are also sunny... Maomao sheds tears.

Chapter 99

"You are very similar to him."

"You mean my brother and I are similar? Thank you." "

But his frivolity is to cover up, and what are you doing for it?" "

It's to make you jealous." Nishimiya Yue He answered without changing his expression.

Fyodor was stunned.

"I'm sorry, I've been under too much pressure recently, and I always want to find something relaxing to do. Sex is also a part of life, Fyodor-kun, your expression is so surprised." Maybe it's because Nishimiya Yuki's voice is too confident

. Okay, after he finished speaking, he moved back with his hands behind his back, and moved to the stairs step by step.

Fyodor quickly regained his composure and looked down at the people on the stairs with a faint smile. His smile seemed to have a kind of magic, with a kind of almost inhuman divinity that normal humans would not have, as if he could listen to sinners' confessions and forgive all sins in the next second.

However, thinking of the shocked expression just now, the calmness now is more like a disguise of anger.

——Why is this person even more outrageous than his brother?

"You can discuss these topics in detail with Dazai-kun." Fyodor stretched out his hand to him, as if a god was persevering to redeem a foolish person who was not so obedient. "Since you agreed to my invitation, come here." Here, you must have considered my other one..."

"No."

He was interrupted neatly. Fyodor was not angry, he just looked at Nishimiya Yuehan quietly.

"I thought I had made my rejection very obvious just now. I can't empathize with people with supernatural powers, so I will never join you." Nishimiya Yuehu replied without thinking, "Besides, whether I want to kill It's up to me and the so-called 'rescue'."

Fyodor: "Do you want to be saved?"

"Why not? Human beings will have pain, and when they are in pain, they will want to escape. If there is anything Existence is willing to give me a hand, and I have no reason to refuse."

Nishimiya Yuezhen took another step back.

The sound of heels hitting the stairs echoed in the cramped space as he continued to fall down.

"However, I don't really believe that you can save anything."

"You are suffering more than I thought. It is very contradictory and interesting to expect to be saved with the conclusion that it is impossible to be saved." Fyodor He chuckled with interest, "How do you know I can't do it if you haven't tried it?"

He stretched out his hand forward and lowered his head slightly. For a moment, he was like a god in a mural stepping out and showing mercy.

——But Nishimiya Yuenan has never believed in God.

He is a pragmatic person and can only take a few seconds when needed, such as taking an exam, drawing a lottery, or praying for peace. This kind of faith came and went quickly. Even if he wanted to escape, he never thought about throwing himself into the embrace of nothingness.

"It's okay for Dazai-kun, isn't it?"

"Huh? What you said is that you secretly belittled Dazai-kun." "

Five minutes ago, you said yourself that Dazai-kun can be regarded as... a beautiful cat." "

But beautiful. Cats can soothe my mood. Fyodor-kun, you will only increase my pressure." Nishimiya Yuehu said very seriously, "I can get concrete love from him, what about you?" Even if there is no system

now Reporting the increase or decrease in energy by his ears, he could also feel that Osamu Dazai had invested quite a lot in him.

He's not stupid.

The salvation that some people talk about is just a false promise that is even more false than making a pie. It is an overly broad “love” that is more ridiculous than God’s love for the world. Nishimiya Yuezhen considers himself an ordinary person, and he cannot accept this kind of overly abstract love—an emotion that even the system does not recognize.

When he used Nishimiya Tsurukage's vest to make contact, he discovered that Fyodor was a person with almost no emotional fluctuations.

You can't say that either.

He is just too perfect in his own world and does not need other people's intervention, let alone other people's help, gifts, and redemption.

It's hard to get real emotion out of him.

Especially every time he came into contact with Fyodor, he could clearly feel that the other person was better at making others need him, rather than him needing others.

...Nishimiya Yuenan himself is like this. However, he only looks like this. He needs emotional feedback more than anyone else. Perhaps the system has been reporting it for so many years. Interactions without emotional feedback will make him lose interest very quickly.

From a utilitarian point of view, he doesn't like Fyodor very much, but this does not prevent him from admiring him. It is a smooth thing to cooperate with this person. As long as both parties have the same goal, the whole thing will become easier.

It is also visible trouble to the naked eye when there is hostility.

"Love?"

Nishimiya Yuezhen asked in return, but it was not Fyodor above. A deep voice suddenly sounded behind him, so close, but he didn't notice anyone approaching at all.

"Shibusawa-kun?"

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko stood very close to him, and there was only one step between them. There was originally a slight height difference between them, but the stairs just smoothed out this difference. Nishimiya Yuzhi could clearly feel the cold breath of the other party on the back of his neck. He turned his head in an instant and faced Shibusawa Tatsuhiko. A pair of emotionless red eyes.

The pressure from the too close sight made the hairs on his forearms stand up.

...something terrible flashed up.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko looked at him like he was looking at a plaything, then quickly penetrated him, lifted up, and landed on Fyodor.

He seemed to be very interested in what was going on here, and no one knew how long he had been listening.

"Fyodor-kun, I didn't expect you to have a hobby of grabbing toys from Dazai-kun."

Fyodor's expression suddenly became subtle.

Speaking of which, in terms of emotions, he felt that Osamu Dazai was more like someone's toy.

He did not answer immediately, but straightened out his cloak and clothes that were messed up by the wind, and then went down the stairs, approaching the two of them in a few steps.

"I was just chatting with Mr. Yuexan for a while, but Mr. Shibusawa suddenly appeared here, giving people the feeling that he cares a lot." He even said a little narrowly, "The rhetorical question just now, is Mr. Shibusawa here? Are you curious about Dazai-kun's love?"

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko responded incredulously.

He didn't think people like Dazai Osamu really loved each other. They were too similar.

Using the term "toy" is much more believable. Nishimiya Yuzhi's initial behavior is also very consistent with the appearance of a toy. He has seen it a lot in Europe, the kind of guy who does everything possible to get close to him for money, power or other things. No matter what gender or status he is, when he is close to him, he behaves similarly to Nishimiya Yuehu, keen on Engage in some gross flirting and cheap seduction - lap sitting and all that.

Originally, he thought Osamu Dazai was suffering from intermittent convulsions, so he found a toy.

But Fyodor was also interested in this toy.

This is very unreasonable.

I don’t understand what’s so interesting about it… but the other two are very interested.

No matter what the hell Shibusawa Tatsuhiko and Fyodor were thinking about, he was inexplicably caught between the two of them. When he went down the stairs, he had to face a cold and indifferent dragon, and when he turned around, he was faced with another evil dragon with evil intentions. rice balls.

The distance between the two people above and below is getting closer and closer.

Nishimiya Yuezhen blinked.

It has reached a distance where Dazai-kun will explode if he sees it.

He felt a little distressed and thought for half a second before choosing between up and down.

Nishimiya Yuehan missed the past a little, and the system's energy value feedback could truly feed back people's hearts to a certain extent. Over time, he himself became quite good at this aspect. No system is needed. As long as he has close contact with people, he can always find the fastest way to gain the other person's favor, and then use this method to accomplish some goals.

But this will lead to him habitually dividing the surrounding people into those who can be captured and those who cannot be captured, and there will be a weak relationship with them. So he's already trying to forget this as he resolves to live a truly normal life.

He wants some normal interactions.

And...

He continues to play that little trick now, and he always feels a little sorry for Dazai-

kun

... When he slipped past, he inevitably bumped into the other party's clothes. He seemed a little uneasy, lowered his head, and whispered an apology to Shibusawa Tatsuhiko.

Extremely humble, like a little animal seeking shelter.

At that moment, a little canary that could only survive by relying on its master appeared in Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's brain.

The next second, the little canary took three steps and two steps at a time, quickly jumped down the remaining steps, grabbed the railing and stayed at the corner - super fast, much faster than a bird flapping its wings.

It was clear that his words and attitude devalued him, but his body seemed to treat them as dirty things, with a subtle disgust. However, this sense of subtlety is too small. Even if it is discovered, there is no way to accuse it.

"Um... Mr. Fyodor, let's talk next time. If it weren't for this situation, I would still be willing to chat with you." "

Of course, if you are willing to let Mr. Goncharov, who is guarding the door below, and His stone man comes up and lets me chat here for as long as I want." Nishimiya Yuzhi retracted his hand holding the railing and dusted off the palms of his hands, "I'm just an ordinary person without supernatural powers. Feodor-kun, No matter how many times you emphasize that I was 'invited', you can't conceal the coercion and your condescension." His voice was

light and soft, and his words were cold and hard.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko: ...

He watched Nishimiya Tsukihi slip down the stairs, the sound of footsteps slowly disappearing.

"Very interesting man, isn't he?"

Fyodor also walked past him.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko lowered his eyes, the bright red color was dim in the corridor: "Boring." The

white fog gradually rose.

Before today, probably no one realized that fog can be dangerous.

"There will probably be a lot of people in crisis today." Because Nishimiya Yuzuru was very curious and looked outside the glass window, Dazai Osamu walked over and explained with a hammer here and there, "Shibusawa-kun's supernatural ability It can separate the superpowers of people with superpowers from the body. Currently, it seems that white mist is used as a medium. The independent superpowers will become aggressive and very hostile to the owner, and will use all their strength to attack the owner. "

"It sounds like everyone has a bad relationship with supernatural powers."

"Maybe. If the supernatural powers are alive, they may not like their owners. Later, those supernatural powers will turn into gems and become part of Shibusawa-kun's collection. But I Its special ability will invalidate the white mist around it, so there won't be any danger, and there's no way to know its thoughts." Osamu Dazai pretended to be casual and asked, "What did you and Fyodor talk about just now? ? Hmm... maybe I should ask, when did you two meet?" "

Recently." Nishimiya Yuehu smelled a bit of jealousy, and glanced at Dazai, "Actually, he was a netizen. He suddenly found me some time ago and said that he wanted to give me a gift. I’ve seen some good ones.”

Osamu Dazai:?

"What, what, you didn't tell me these things!"

"Because I don't think it's a big deal." Nishimiya Yuehan answered him in a very low voice, "He sent me a lot of things about my brother. I thought he was another one of my brother's fanatics, the one with 360 degrees of blind spots." "I

originally wanted to question him, but I didn't have a lot of photo information myself, so I kept it."

Osamu Dazai thought to Nishimiya Yue He really likes his brother.

He remembered that Nishimiya Tsurukage and Fyodor looked familiar, although there was a sense of plastic friendship.

So it is easy to guess that Fyodor probably told Nishimiya Yuzhen a lot of gray area things to test his opinions. If Nishimiya Tsukuba was completely unaware of what Nishimiya Tsurukage had done, then his worldview would probably be shaken and his emotions would collapse after he had just lost a loved one.

It is easiest to manipulate when you are emotionally broken.

This Russian is as evil as ever...

Nishimiya Yuzhi: "He is quite kind, isn't he? Sometimes things become very interesting after he describes them. I have learned a lot about my brother recently." "

Dazai Osamu observed for a few seconds and felt that Nishimiya Yuzhi was calm at the moment and showed no signs of sadness.

——It cannot be ruled out that it is just an act.

After thinking about the daily life he had been targeted by Nishimiya Tsurukage, he said something he would never have said before.

"You can talk to me about this in the future."

The whole family is Yang, and

a relative in the village has passed away,

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (makes an autistic sound)

Chapter 100

"Ordinary people will be excluded by Baiwu, why am I still standing here?"

"Probably because Shibusawa-kun can freely choose who Baiwu accepts." Osamu Dazai frowned and observed the endgame on the table. .

"Superpowers are really magical." Nishimiya Yuehu simply put down the remaining cards and admitted defeat, "But it's quite tragic. Ordinary people are not in any danger." "Superpowers are also the original sin." In addition

, A voice intervened in the conversation.

Three seconds later, no one paid any attention to Fyodor.

He sorted out the cards in his hand and threw the remaining cards out to end the game. This game was won entirely because the two people on the opposite side kept chatting and didn't deal with them seriously at all.

"Dazai-kun, Dazai, Haru-kun -" Nishimiya Yue-chan chattered for a while, then softened his voice, "You're still angry." "No,

I'm not angry at all because Yue-yue always hides many things from me. Not at all."

"There aren't many..." Nishimiya Yuzuki gathered the cards on the table, "I met Feodor-kun because I was packing up the things left by my brother a few days ago. You also know that I was packing those things. ..."

"So you put a bug and a locator on Shibusawa Tatsuhiko?" Dazai Osamu cast an inquiring look. He considered and said, "Tsurukage-kun left a lot of precious things, and there are many interesting and safe things. You can learn, there is no need..."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko left half an hour ago, leaving only the three of them. He originally wanted to drag Yueyue away from the wreckage, but he saw Fyodor coming over to ask about Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's location, and Nishimiya Yukihi reported the location very smoothly.

Dazai Osamu realized.

It was obvious that his Yueyue and Majin had pulled a small group at some point - without calling him.

As soon as he asked, Nishimiya Yuzhen told him about the bug very honestly, and he put it down when they passed each other in the stairwell.

It was said that it was done easily, but even if it was whispered in his ears for a hundred months today, he would not believe that it was done easily.

"No." Nishimiya Yuehu said very sincerely, "Although my brother likes to use small props, he rarely uses bugs."

Stealing information is not difficult, just instruct a few small animals to pass by.

"I learned these props from you." He replied confidently, "And I happen to have a whole studio now, and I was thinking about making something other than magic props. If Dazai-kun wants to use it in the future, you can... ah , just let half of the equity be given to you."

"Dazai-kun installed a positioning gadget on my mobile phone, didn't you?"

Nishimiya Tsukihiro killed the topic.

"Yueyue, what have you learned?"

Dazai Osamu leaned forward.

Vomiting Soul.jpg

"So, do you agree to cooperate?" Ignoring Dazai Osamu who was inexplicably blaming himself, Fyodor finally intervened in the topic, "There is no conflict in our purposes."

Nishimiya Yuzhi held his face with his hands. , one hand reached out to caress the soulless Osamu Dazai, and his fingers sank into his short brown hair, messing up the original hairstyle like a cat.

"How can such a good thing happen? The front leg just cooperated with Shibusawa Tatsuhiko to kill the people with supernatural powers in Yokohama, and the back leg wanted to cooperate with us to kill Shibusawa Tatsuhiko. All the benefits are taken by you." It may be Nishimiya Yuzuru

. It was so smooth that Dazai Osamu moved forward a little and rested his chin on his palm.

He found that every time he could not talk to Nishimiya Yuenan seriously, he would always meow and lean over to be comforted before he could say a few words in anger. The reason why I am openly angry is because I know that I will be comforted. In a sense, I am quite happy.

Moreover, he rarely saw Nishimiya Yuehan deal with something seriously, which was quite novel.

Now he bent down and pressed against the opponent's palm, his perspective changed to looking up, and he could see a little depression of the collarbone along the collar - he was still too thin as expected, Dazai Osamu sighed a little. Moving up a few points, you can see the Adam's apple that is trembling slightly when talking. It is particularly fragile and pitiful. He suddenly remembered the time when someone took the initiative a few nights ago. At that time, he turned on the light and could not see anything. If the light had not been turned off, the perspective must be similar to the current one.

Very cute perspective.

At the same time, he also thought that this man had too many things hidden from him. It probably couldn't be called hiding anything. As long as he asked, Nishimiya Yuehan would definitely answer - if he didn't ask, he would never tell. Even though they had known each other for two years, he still felt that there were too many unknown things about Nishimiya Yuexiao.

It's good to always have a sense of novelty, but he doesn't like deception.

"I know you are looking for a book." Nishimiya Yuzuki's voice fell in the air, "I'm not interested in it." He was

thinking about other things and didn't realize that Osamu Dazai had been watching him. As a result, when Nishimiya Yuzhi lowered his head, he saw Dazai Osamu still obediently resting on his hand.

Especially like some kind of cat with its neck stretched out.

"Dazai-kun... meow and listen."

"Meow."

"What did Fyodor-kun just say?" "

He said that he had a way to use Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's superpower to create a superpower singularity, and then Find the book, and to show his sincerity, he can give us the fragments of the book he currently holds." Dazai Osamu recited it emotionally for a while, slowly stood up, and returned to his elegant appearance with everything under control, "Really Generous, why are you so generous this time? Has Majin-kun changed his gender?"

"It's good to do two things at once..." Nishimiya Yuehu muttered.

He dropped his hand to his side, pressing the edge of the seat, and wanted to say something, but the cold back of his hand suddenly touched another source of heat. Osamu Dazai's hand came over at some point and secretly pressed it under the table.

He was not in good health and had been sitting for so long in the foggy night wearing thin clothes, so his limbs were already cold. Now he was touched by a warm touch and almost shuddered.

But there was also some indescribable warmth. It was probably because when he was stroking Dazai Osamu's head just now, his hands were found to be cold, so he received extra care.

As far as caring is concerned, he still likes Osamu Dazai very much.

This thought did not last for a few seconds.

"Yueyue." Dazai Osamu's voice sounded in his ears, soft and sweet, like poison soaked in honey, inducing people to relax their vigilance, "Can books solve your problems?" "Maybe

... "

After blurting out, Nishimong Yuexuan realized that he had been trapped. He immediately flinched and tried to take his hand out.

fail.

He raised his head and met Dazai Osamu's eyes.

Not good.

Nishimiya Yuehan sighed slowly: "Fyodor-kun told you?" "

Look, this is another thing you lied to me about."

"I..."

"Okay." After waiting for a while, Fyodor knocked on the table unbearably, "Perhaps these contents can be discussed later. You two, how do you think about cooperation?" Nishimiya Yuzhi: "

Wait..."

Dazai Osamu: "Okay."

He stood up. Nishimong Yuexuan's right hand was still caught by him, and his whole body was also taken up.

"I probably understand what you mean. I won't interfere in the next thing. You can handle the matter of strange powers by yourself." Dazai Osamu stretched out his hand, "Fragments of the book?" Nishimiya Yuzhi watched him take Feo away

. Dole held the paper in his hand and pulled him to stand up with a cold face.

"gone."

He didn't resist forcefully and was dragged all the way to the elevator. There was a slight sound of keys, the elevator trembled when it was operating, and the clanking metal sound disturbed the silence. Nishimiya Yuzuki lowered his head and glanced at his hands. His fingertips were starting to turn white, and he didn't know how much force Dazai Osamu had used.

He turned his head and took a peek, and found that Dazai was still staring at the rust-colored elevator door with a cold face, not knowing what he was thinking.

Just when he thought Dazai Osamu was going to remain silent.

"Where is Shibusawa Tatsuhiko?" he asked suddenly.

"On the bridge, it's very close to the city. Probably because he wants to see the light of life up close." Perhaps because

he answered too quickly and too indifferently, Dazai Osamu's lips curled up, as if What do you want to complain about?

In the end nothing was said.

They walked in the opposite direction of Shibusawa Tatsuhiko. In the dark night, there were only two people on Leibo Street. The sunken terrain caused by the explosion was like a black hole that sucked away all light, lingering faintly on the land. The shabby houses are sometimes no taller than a person, and they are crowded together, creating a large crumbling silhouette in the weak light.

The ground was not flat, and there were no lights around. Unlike Dazai Osamu who was familiar with the terrain, Nishimiya Tsukihi walked forward almost gropingly.

When he was walking uphill, he walked a little slower. His calf caught something, and he immediately lost his balance, almost pulling Dazai Osamu down the slope.

Fortunately, Osamu Dazai kept holding his hand, otherwise he would have really been able to perform a stand-alone jump.

He looked up and found Osamu Dazai waiting for him to stand up and move forward.

Nishimiya Yuezhen didn't say anything, but couldn't help but take a shallow breath when he raised his leg, with obvious pain.

"Hiss..."

It was quiet for a few seconds again.

This time Dazai Osamu still didn't move. Nishimiya Yuzuki's night vision was completely poor, and he could only make out a blurry outline of the person with his eyes squinted.

He deliberately moved his fingers, conveyed the strength to Dazai Osamu, and asked gently: "Aren't you going?" It was true that his

calf hurt a little, and it was just a scratch on the skin when he pressed against the sky. There was absolutely no problem, but he He staggered a step forward, deliberately looking particularly stubborn.

Even though he couldn't see anything clearly, he still turned towards Osamu Dazai, his eyes half lowered, looking extremely persistent and a little pitiful.

Osamu Dazai thought to himself that he had really seen a ghost today.

Maybe the apples he gnawed during the day were made by perverts, succubi, and soft-hearted ones. Otherwise, why did his cold heart suddenly melt away at this moment, and he wanted to lean down to kiss, hug, touch and comfort him.

"I won't go back to Tokyo tomorrow." He said firmly.

"Oh." Nishimiya Yuzuki responded, "I'll go back and send you your clothes and daily utensils."

Dazai Osamu didn't hear the answer he wanted. He tried hard to make his voice not sound so eager, but as soon as he started talking, he couldn't help but say more: "We won't see each other for a long time. Maybe we won't even send emails." Nishimiya Yuehu: "Then

you You have to eat on time and don't stay up late."

In the elevator, he felt that it was time for Nishimiya Tsukihi to explain himself. When he picked up the bug again, he thought Nishimiya Yukihi could understand his emotions. When he left on the road, For a long time, he hoped that Nishimiya Yuexi could resist, stop, or take the initiative to ask.

But neither. And the current situation is so...

like a breakup. The word popped up in Dazai Osamu's head uncontrollably, and it was more disgusting than the bloody smell that flashed through the white mist. He took a few quick breaths, as if to cleanse these ominous contents from his lungs.

"Mr. Mori cares about Yokohama very much. There are more than a dozen people with special abilities under Mafia, and there are countless people with special abilities in the entire city. If they all go on a rampage tonight, the damage will be huge." He suddenly changed the topic, "So he must I will make Nakahara Chuuya come back, turn on the filth, and kill Shibusawa Tatsuhiko at all costs." "

And I am a bumper. For Mr. Mori, and for the Supernatural Special Agent Division, I am just an indispensable insurance. It's just a bar."

"Originally, if I deal with Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, the Special Agents Division will agree to some conditions for me."

Nishimiya Tsukihiro could guess that Dazai Osamu's request was simply to allow him to work underground for a shorter period of time. Or other benefits.

Now Dazai Osamu has agreed to Fyodor's cooperation, which means that he has given up his agreement with the Special Agents Division. Not only has he given up what he might have gained, but his evaluation by the Special Agents Division will also be worse.

Dazai Osamu squatted down, loosened his grip on his hand, and rolled up Nishimiya Yuzuru's trouser legs little by little.

"Where did you hit it?" He pressed the position directly in front of the calf, a few centimeters above the ankle bone, and rubbed it upward little by little until Nishimiya Yuezhen's breathing changed obviously, "Does it hurt? I squeezed your hand just now. It hurts so much, why don't you have any reaction?"

Dazai Osamu said, "Nishimiya Yuzuki, have you been giving up on yourself lately?" "

I know you like a calm, ordinary, even boring, repetitive life, and are eager to mix in Spend a happy and unnoticed time in the crowd, lie down instead of lying in a mess. But now, you know that placing a bug is very likely to be discovered, but you still do it. You say that nothing is more important than life, but you escape It's a matter of your own life."

"You have changed."

Nishimiya Yuehan listened carefully.

He didn't argue. Thinking about it carefully, he is indeed not as emotionally stable as he used to be during this period - so this is why he doesn't like a life with too many twists and turns. He also knows that many people like him because he is stable, but he is inherently not that stable.

He thought he could calm down, but the fact was that he couldn't accept the disappearance of the system. It didn't matter if the part of his consciousness died, but the system... The guy who set the goal with him disappeared as soon as he said it would disappear. They had been working hard for so long. The results obtained also lose their meaning.

"Sorry," he said.

Dazai Osamu had already checked the wound on his leg and stood up. His eyes reflected a faint light, as if he was expecting something.

"If... I cause you pain... maybe we can break up..."

The light in Dazai Osamu's eyes burned, but it was a different kind of thing.

He suddenly grabbed Nishimiya Yueyu by the collar and pulled him over: "How long are you going to be negative! What will Nishimiya Tsurukage and Ryo Yuzawa think of you like this? Are they willing to see you negative? You still have friends, And - and me."

His tone suddenly became colder: "Are we getting close to you to gain benefits and emotional value from you?"

Nishimiya Yuehao said nothing.

Not to mention Dazai Osamu's method of provoking generals, he really felt that this was the case.

As long as a person is alive, there will definitely be bonds, and bonds will definitely give birth to emotions. But he has been doing the opposite, only by being bound can he survive. If you are not good enough and altruistic, it will be difficult to form bonds with others, and it will be difficult to live.

He wants to get some benefits, so he is used to paying first, and he can only pay first.

Maybe Dazai Osamu made him confused, so he told the truth: "I am approaching you for some benefit."

Dazai Osamu argued: "You don't need to be so strict with yourself, and you don't need to be a saint... "

Nishimiya Yuehan thought for a while and continued to narrate: "Yesterday in the organization, I used a knife to cut off the hand tendons of two people and cut open the abdomen of one person. I picked up a gun and shot five bullets, without hitting any vital parts. It would make life worse than death. They would not die from their wounds, but they would soon die from it. Fyodor bought information from me, and I knew what he would use it to destroy, but he went ahead anyway. Transaction. Maybe this time Shibusawa Tatsuhiko spread the white mist all over Yokohama, I will take credit for it."

Dazai Osamu hesitated several times, writing down these things one by one, but he didn't want to settle the matter now.

He didn't know what to say, so he stood stunned for a while, let go, took a small step back, and said in an unusually plain, even lazy voice: "Oh, you really piss me off."

Nishimiya Yuezhen still looked at him a little doubtfully.

"You're so negative, and you still want to provoke me with things." He took a few breaths and said, "Let's go." "I can't see the road." "

I

'll lead you."

"That's it." Although Nishimiya Yuehu couldn't see It was too obvious, but Dazai's swaggering white clothes could always be seen as a blur, and with my familiarity with him, I could easily put the bruised hand back again.

He thought, it seemed that he suddenly realized today that the child he used to play with had indeed grown up. It was not about love, sex, or sex, but that a person like Dazai could actually calm down and try his best to calm down and lead others. He walked forward.

The more I think about it, the more pleased I become.

He curled his lips in an invisible place and gave a very shallow smile.

If he is finally punished for the evil deeds he has done these past few years, which has been delayed for more than ten years, then Dazai Osamu will not be hit too hard...

too badly.

One hundred chapters, no matter how I write, I can't write it well, I'm sorry.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...
7.3K 75 92
Author: Galigali/嘎丽嘎丽 Category: Danmei Novels Status: 93 chapter (Finished) Gin, the organization's hottest topkiller, is 25 years old this year. On...
639K 32.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
936K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.