all of the vest were killed...

By Spinfoxie

Alternative Title: 马甲全员be后我被迫吊唁自己 Author: Luo Waterfall When Nishimiya Yuzuki, a graduate of the vest system... More

After all the members of the vest were killed, I was forced to express my condol
1-5
6-9
10-13
14-17
18-20
21-22
23-25
26-28
29
30
31-32
33-35
36-38
39-40
41-43
44-46
47-48
49-50
51-53
54-57
58-60
61-64
65-68
69-70
71-75
76-80
81-84
85-88
89-90
96-100
101-105
106-110
111-114
115-117
118-121

91-95

48 2 0
By Spinfoxie

Chapter 91:

"It's just a cooperation, why do you have to make a special dress..."

Osamu Dazai has been painted black for half of his life, and he almost never left his body in a black suit during his time at Mafia. Unfortunately, both of his temporary companions like the color white. One flaunts his emptiness from head to toe in snow-white color, while the other likes to use white to disguise his black heart.

"It's just a small interest."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko sat in the empty hall, holding a silver knife between his fingers and slowly peeling a red apple. It was a very appetizing red color, and just looking at it made people imagine how crisp it would be when biting into it. The transparent juice dripped down the tip of the knife, and the curly peel fell on the table little by little.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko didn't seem to notice the juice falling on the table at all, and his expression didn't show any appetite for the apple. He just slowly cut it into a perfect shape.

"Are you not satisfied with it, Dazai-kun?"

Dazai Osamu had a feeling that if he was very dissatisfied with his answer, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko would throw the knife into his body.

"No..." He walked over, picked up the white clothes placed on the chair, and took a good look at it. "I just think you are perverted."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko:?

"You actually know my measurements very well, Shibusawa-kun, you are not really paying attention to me secretly, are you?"

The long spiral apple peel was broken, and the apple in his hand was no longer perfect. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko threw it away casually. , a hint of undetectable anger flashed in his red eyes.

"Fyodor-kun is also wearing the clothes you made?"

"He will wear it."

"What, it turns out he hasn't agreed yet."

Osamu Dazai reached for the fruit plate on the table, but because it was very conspicuous He paused while displaying his skull: No matter how I wrote it, I felt that those apples were stained, and I couldn’t even get my hands on one to gnaw.

He felt that Shibusawa Tatsuhiko chose this place to meet because he was full.

Perhaps it was because he had been in Tokyo for so long that he was not used to experiencing the customs and customs of Yokohama—especially the fact that there was no decent lunch near Kusai.

"It's boring..." Dazai Osamu grabbed a silver table knife and played with it in his hand, "Shibusawa-kun, we are no longer the same person."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko raised his eyes rather contemptuously: "You mean you are willing Living with stupid people in the world? I didn't expect you to have a hobby of doing charity." "

Oh? What did Fyodor-kun tell you?"

"It's about the 'abnormality' in Nishimiya Yuzhi." Mentioned Fyodor, this man really appeared here. He pushed open the door of the corpse, and his footsteps echoed in the empty hall until he stood in front of the table and picked up the same silver table knife. "What Dazai-kun wants to know, what Shibusawa-kun wants to know, everything will be realized in this plan." "

Then what are you doing for?" Dazai Osamu almost put the knife on the table to cut Fyodor at any time. He spoke in an intimate tone, as if he and the other person were true friends, "I hate being threatened to cooperate." "Of course it's

for..."

"Didi - Didi -"

"Ah , I'm sorry, please reply to the subject's information."

Fyodor: ...

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko: ...

Threats can be done slowly, but the subject's information must be returned as quickly as possible. Dazai Osamu absentmindedly turned his head to avoid the dagger that Fyodor stabbed with his backhand, and typed quickly on the keyboard of his mobile phone with one hand. However, before he could send the message, the phone call came directly.

"Moxi Moshi~ Good afternoon." Dazai Osamu heard the noise from the opposite side, "Are you in a place with many people?"

Nishimiya Tsukimu: "Having lunch in the restaurant. Dazai-kun, did you have a good lunch?"

Dazai Osamu He glanced at the apples on the table. Following the movements of him and Fyodor, the fruits were flipped out of the fruit plate and rolled down to the ground, emitting the aroma of smashed apples.

Suddenly, the chair was pushed and hit the edge of the table.

"Lunch is not delicious at all, and the apples can't fill my stomach at all."

"Did you only eat apples..."

"Yeah, the owner here is so stingy-" Dazai Osamu held the phone in his left hand and the meal in his right hand Knives, fancy silver knives didn't have much power, but they still made a sharp metallic sound when two of them collided.

He raised his eyes and smiled at Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who regarded him as his master.

The rules were broken before the game even started. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's anger had obviously reached a certain limit. He frowned before speaking: "You..." The

entire table was almost knocked over, and Fyodor's knife reached In front of Dazai Osamu's throat, he himself was lying on the table, and Dazai Osamu used a silver knife to press the side of his neck.

"Dazai-kun...? What are you doing? Why do I hear the banging sound?" The

speakerphone was not turned on, but maybe because the three of them were quiet at this time, they could clearly hear the voice on the phone.

Dazai Osamu relaxed for a moment. This fight between him and Fyodor was considered a slap in the face, but it was also fatal. Any mistake could cost him his life. Although his physical skills were also poor, his physical strength was expedited when dealing with an enemy who could predict his next move at any time.

With the knife pressed against his throat, he couldn't breathe or speak. He could only lower his voice as much as possible and try to use a normal tone: "Oh, the apple stand was blown away by a dissatisfied Russian moron." "Really?" Nishimiya

Yuzuki A suspicious voice said, "Your voice sounded very restrained. I seemed to hear other people talking." "I want to

exercise to relieve my hunger because I am about to starve to death." Dazai Osamu replied quickly, "I should have been the fruit stall owner just now. "The sound of it."

"Restrained breathing and movement, it seems to be the voice of other people, but the unusually quiet ambient sound," Nishimiya Yuzhi stated methodically, Dazai Osamu could imagine him sitting in the restaurant bored, "Lie. Dazai-kun, do you know what this means?"

"What does it mean-" Dazai Osamu pretended to be stupid, as if this would prevent some more deadly answers.

"It means..."

"Cheating."

Feodor, who was pressing the bleeding line on the side of his neck, had a cunning look in his eyes and chose this moment to speak.

"Dazai-kun, don't be distracted at this time."

In the lazy ending, Dazai Osamu's cell phone was picked up and smashed far away. With the sound of parts falling apart, it seemed that the call could no longer be made. .

Dazai Osamu touched the side of his cheek. It was wet, and he must have scratched a layer of skin. The wound slowly became hot, as if there was a layer of fire attached to it, burning people's hearts.

"Do you still want to continue this meaningless fight? Why don't you worry about whether your little lover will come to you." Fyodor said in a very bad way.

"Fei Jia," Osamu Dazai breathed a sigh of relief and said flatly, "I really want to cut you up now."

Zai: Angry.jpg

A pure reader friend has been urging me to write cat articles. The first two Tian chatted with her for another joke.

Her: I want to see this. Write it quickly. I want to see it.

I:? Don't you love cats anymore?

Her: Because Maomao has already read the archived manuscript.

Me: Beginning with chaos and finally giving up (pointing)

Her: When will you finish the Ma Jiawen?

Me: ...嘤.

——That’s what I say, but the extra chapters of this book could be written in 100,000 words (feeling guilty)

Chapter 92:

There was a harsh busy tone. It sounds like the cell phone has ended its miserable life as a tool.

He felt as if he was laughing or crying. When he raised his head, he looked into Miyano Shiho's extremely complicated eyes and instantly calmed down. Nishimiya Tsukihi coughed twice, and with the shame of being watched by an acquaintance when talking about 18r: "Dazai-kun seems to have encountered some little trouble." "

Oh? Can you repeat what you just said?"

"I-I'm teasing him. ." Nishimiya Tsukihi put down the phone and covered his face, with blush creeping up his cheeks little by little, "Ah ah ah, I didn't say anything!"

Miyano Shiho's eyes instantly turned into dead fish eyes. There was a feeling that he was shocked. An indescribable feeling.

——People who fall in love are really terrible. She doesn’t understand what fun is. Sure enough, only the eternal cold experiment can accompany her.

"Are you still in the laboratory this afternoon?" Nishimiya Yuehan stood up, like a little animal wagging its tail crazily, and forcibly changed the subject.

"Yeah."

This hospital is very close to the organization's secret experimental base, and passers-by are used to seeing doctors, so Miyano Shiho can come in a white coat - her fake file is named in this hospital, which is a very suitable disguise.

If the day comes that the transfer is required, a minor accident will occur here, leaving behind several charred corpses whose identities can be matched, leaving no trace at all.

"I'll probably be in the hospital in the afternoon, in the evening, and tomorrow... If you weren't here, I would be bored to death." Listening to

his complaints, Miyano Shiho hesitated for a few seconds, and then asked: " Is he okay?"

"Not too optimistic."

For that person, Miyano Shiho really couldn't feel more care and sympathy. In other words, she sometimes expected... accidents to happen.

Nishimiya Yuehan probably wanted to save him.

There were indeed too many things going on recently. She couldn't figure out Nishimiya Yue's mental state, but she always felt that there was something wrong with this calmness. Especially those phone calls just now. Although Nishimiya Yuehan spoke briskly and his tone was almost joking, the content seemed to be that something serious happened to his lover.

In such a short period of time, relatives, friends, lovers, all...

Nishimiya Yuezhen paid the bill and bought another bottle of drink: "When will you finish work in the evening..." "

One o'clock in the morning. If you want to invite me If you want a late-night snack, I refuse."

"Okay. I can't stay up that late." Nishimiya Yuehan leaned down and looked at his friend's hairline carefully, "How do you do it? Staying up late doesn't make you black at all. The eye circles and hairline have not receded, and there is a lot of hair."

Miyano Shiho: "..."

Every word was heartbreaking, and the scientific research dog was offended.

She didn't want to stay up late... There was no end to the aptx experiment. The repeated failures only aroused the desire to win in her nature. With some pros and cons, she often soaked in it again and again. Laboratory, staying with cold equipment.

"Is it because the curly hair looks fluffy, so there is a lot of hair... But Gin also has a lot of hair. Could it be that all the little animals in my house are losing hair, so I have joined the shedding brigade?" Miyano Shiho said

subconsciously He glanced sideways. Under the sun, Nishinomiya Yue's eyelashes were almost snow-white, covering her clear blue eyes as if covered with a thick layer of snow. The hair is randomly hooked on the earlobe, and it also has a crystal-clear to transparent effect. There is a lot of hair volume, but it doesn't look that fluffy.

Worrying about your hairline is sheer worry.

The too intense light made people not want to talk. Carrying a still somewhat cool drink, he took Miyano Shiho to the door where she worked, which required an ID card to enter.

"I'm going back to the hospital."

Before they said goodbye, they passed by each other, and Nishimiya Tsukihi felt Miyano Shiho push something into his palm.

He folded his fingers together as if nothing had happened and pressed them together with the drink.

"See you tomorrow."

The thin plastic sealed bag can be completely pinched with only two fingers. Nishimiya Yuehan felt the shape pressed in the palm of his hand and walked back with a feeling of briskness - walking half a circle.

He circled back again.

The drink had already been unpacked, and he drank a little, but he didn't know where the small sealed bag was placed.

Nishimiya Tsukihara rummaged in his pocket for a while, took out a card similar to Miyano Shiho's ID card, and swiped it on the side of the door.

drop.

The door opened in response.

The wind from the central air conditioner is strong, and the cool air instantly creeps over my ankles. It's not as gloomy inside as the legend says. The floor is clean, and small round white lights are embedded on the ceiling. The combination of silver and white has a cold technological feel, and several cameras have red dots on.

Nishimiya Yuezhen was not worried about these cameras. He just walked in, as familiar with the route as he went home.

He turned a few corners, and when he reappeared, he was already wearing a strange white coat, a pair of gold-rimmed glasses perched on the bridge of his nose, and his long hair was tied up into a bun, leaving only two strands of light-colored hair. Curl around the cheeks to modify the face shape. The mandible became softer at some point, and the color of the lips became brighter. At first glance, she looked like a girl.

Nishimiya Yuezhen had a straight face, holding an experimental record under his arm, and passed by the person.

At this time, just looking at the posture of his back, I couldn't recognize him at all.

He went straight to his destination.

This is a place that looks secluded but is full of "lively". The surveillance records everything without blind spots. The password lock at the door is set to the highest level. Only those with the highest authority can enter after confirming their identity, and they must also enter the daily password. Rotate passwords. As soon as an error occurs in one of the rounds, an alarm will sound.

Fortunately, these have nothing to do with Nishimiya Yuenan.

Defending against heaven and earth cannot protect against domestic thieves.

Besides, this is his hometown. He opened a back door just for the convenience of returning home. He can't be called a thief at all. His permission card seems to be the lowest level, but in fact it is equivalent to a universal card, and he can view any secrets without any problem.

He pushed open the door.

Compared to the lights in the corridor, the room was dark, with large and small data cables tangled together, and small lights flickering with an incomprehensible light. The large computer was almost embedded in the wall, emitting a slight mechanical noise.

This is the most important place to store data. Every use must be recorded. The procedures are cumbersome and complicated, and only a few researchers have obtained permission.

In the silent darkness, someone else stood there. He stood in front of the screen, with his back to the door. The moment he opened the door, he tensed up and put his right hand on his waist. He quickly relaxed and turned around to ask the question first.

"Are you...?"

"Hello." He changed his voice and turned it into a clear female voice. Each word was a bit jerky and mixed with an obvious foreign accent. "I am a new researcher. , currently working as Miss Shirley’s assistant, maybe you haven’t seen me yet.”

“That’s it.” The man turned around and looked up and down.

He doesn't know all the researchers. Moreover, the organization has been developing overseas for many years. It is normal for unfamiliar foreign researchers to be transferred here, but such people are usually not given high authority immediately.

If it is Shirley's assistant, then it is indeed possible to enter here with Shirley's authority.

The man made a scrutinizing look.

Under the dim light, only the other person's white hair could be seen clearly, and the light reflected from the spectacles blocked his eyes. The white coat hid her figure, but you could still tell that the other person was much taller than an average Japanese woman, and her accent was very European and American.

"Miss Shirley just discovered that there was a clerical error in an important node in last week's experimental record. In order not to hinder future research, she asked me to come over and revise it."

Nishimiya Yuehu held the experimental record.

"Really." The man was dubious, "Won't Shirley come to do this kind of thing in person?"

Nishimiya Yuexi walked up and glanced at the screen naturally: "She has something urgent."

As he got closer, he did There are many flaws in simple disguise, such as the body proportions that cannot be modified in a short time, and the chest is unremarkable.

However, the moment the man reacted, Nishimiya Yuezhen had already blurred the experimental record in his hand.

To be fair, his physique is very poor, and in recent years he has become accustomed to being a good student who gets sick easily. He rarely makes himself do physical labor. After all, with the vest in comparison, the efficiency of doing it by himself is too low, but this does not mean that he does not know those dangerous skills at all.

Disguise, assassination, necessary hacking skills.

Unfortunately, most children only start learning when he tries to throw them away.

And he originally thought he could abandon these forever.

"I really should thank you for helping me review some homework."

The experiment notebook fell to the ground, and the sound of clattering paper subsided. The gun hidden in the man's waist fell into the hands of Nishimiya Yuexi at some point. He weighed the weight and casually held a gun in his arm.

"I advise you not to move." He completely ignored the man's distorted and frightened face, and in an extremely sad tone, he pressed the sharp scalpel against the aorta on the side of the man's neck, "I'm sorry, I'm a little scared that you are in this kind of situation." He pulled out a gun, so he did something bad."

Blood poured out, filling the deep knife marks on the man's wrist.

"But it doesn't matter. The hospital is very close to here."

"Even if I slit your throat now, as long as the rescue is timely, you won't die. But then you may have heavy bleeding, difficulty breathing, and then become mentally exhausted. His lips were pale and his face was ashen, and streams of blood sprayed on his clothes, machines, and floor, everywhere. Even so, he would not die immediately, and could wait for rescue in a dark room. "

The male researcher opened his eyes little by little: ...Who would say such a thing in such a tone!"

For a moment, a deeper terror spread from behind. There was no strength in his wrist, the pain made him tremble, and the professionalism shown by the other party frightened him, but these were nothing compared to the pure contempt for life that was more terrifying than indifference.

It seems that life and death can be divided into different stages, one-half death, three-quarters death, completely quantifying life.

He had never received any training to become a death warrior, and his originally firm will unknowingly fused a little, and his voice trembled: "Who are you, who are you? What are you going to do?! Do it here, you too You can't escape!"

"It doesn't matter, I left you here to survive. I may be taken away and tortured. We can compete to see who lives longer. It must be interesting." The tone gradually changed from joy to distress, "But , before that, can you explain what you are uploading?"

He pressed a few times skillfully, and an interface popped up.

"Steal data from here, who is the traitor among us?"

If the core data had not been touched, he would have received a reminder, and there would be no need to deal with these little bugs today.

The door was pushed open again.

"Hey - sorry for bothering you."

Gin's eyes moved down and landed on the blood stains. He didn't dwell too much on the garbage, but he felt that the treatment of the traces was a bit awkward. He soon noticed that Nishimiya Yuehan was standing in front of the computer with his back to him, not knowing what he was looking at.

Gin's expression was calm, but there was still a little surprise in his green eyes. He clearly remembered that Nishimiya Yuezhen was quite resistant to these things now, and he thought he would never see Nishimiya Yuezhen like this in his life.

At first, he was a little uncomfortable with Nishimiya Yuezhen pretending to be a good boy, and was even a little disgusted. As a result, this disguise continued for so many years, making him unable to distinguish the other person's true nature. .

Now it seems that those things still exist.

The complex data on the screen flashed by, and after a while, Nishimiya Yuehu took out a hard drive that was almost dirty.

"That's great if you're willing to help. I didn't expect anyone to actually try to retrieve the core data." "

Tsk, a traitor?"

"A loyal researcher who is dedicated to the organization."

Gin:?

"Of course, he can be called a traitor for doing such a thing." Nishimiya Tsukimu sighed, "Why do some people always think that killing Rei-chan is beneficial to the organization... Is Karasuma Renya so worthy of being remembered? ."

"..." Gin skipped the topic and glanced at the ground, "Not killed?"

"Leave it to the professionals for questioning. After all, I'm not very good at it." "

Isn't this very good?"

Nishimiya Yue Min shook his head and bleated several times in a row: "I was scared to death just now. If he had really struggled with all his strength, I would be the one lying on the ground now. Fortunately, he was too timid, and I pulled him to talk about life. The value of the anatomy, the importance of anatomy, and what the tofu should taste like, I was so frightened that I fainted."

Gin knew that he probably described something in great detail that would make normal people's hair stand on end, and he didn't bother to expose it. As a tool to run errands and take care of funeral affairs, Gin felt that he was very dedicated to his duties.

"I thought you wouldn't do this yourself."

"I didn't want to either. I'm in a really bad mood today, and it's easy to indulge and degenerate." Nishimiya Yuexiao rubbed his eyebrows. He took a long breath and curled up. His eyes were full of abnormalities, "I haven't used unhappiness to fill my unhappiness for a long time. I'm quite happy."

He rolled up his sleeves slowly and covered the blood stained areas to keep himself clean. .

"I'm going to find someone to chat with, and I'll leave this to you."

"System?"

"I did such a bad thing again against my own wishes, and you didn't respond." "

Where on earth did you go...the system."

System. Without it, Yueyue began to show off.

Because the weather is too cold, I like to hold my laptop. My laptop is of poor quality and it gets crazy hot. It’s very warm.

Halfway through writing, I fell asleep with my dear notebook in my arms.

Then, I was burned by the notebook, and there was a string of red marks and two blisters on the back of my right hand.

I wonder if I would have been able to eat the fragrant roasted pig's trotters if I had woken up a little later.

In short, the victim was cold all over and refused to admit his mistakes. I had beaten him ten times, hoping that he would get up quickly and give me medicine.

Chapter 93

"Boss," Editor Takehara was getting hot water on the first floor. When he heard the sound of the wind chime ringing at the door, he subconsciously looked up and saw an unexpected and reasonable person, "Why are you here today?" He also

asked I thought it was still Osamu Dazai who came today.

"Takehara-kun, don't you welcome me?" Nishimiya Yuemu came in, "That's right. I fish every day, so I can't compare to Dazai-kun's work ability." "Don't dare." He poured a cup of hot

water

. Tea, bring the tea over.

"To be honest, although Mr. Dazai's ability is quite outstanding, but..." He wanted to say that when Dazai Osamu was here, everyone would always be startled by some small and medium-sized pranks. However, mid-sentence, Takehara suddenly Remembering that Dazai Osamu and Nishimiya Tsukihi are in love and are lovers, if he continues to talk, he will become a villain who instigates the relationship between lovers, "But... we also miss the boss." At eight o'clock in the morning, in the fresh air,

Takehara He handed the hot tea to Nishimiya Yuehan and wiped the sweat from his forehead.

He secretly breathed a sigh of relief.

Since Nishimiya Yuezhen can tease him, it means that his current condition is not bad. They have been worried about Nishimiya Yueyu in the past few days, and even wanted to organize a group to visit him.

"Hmm. I miss you too."

He turned around and went up to the second floor, just like he had done countless times before.

The literary club has long been famous, but the interior is still messy. Various objects are piled up in the limited space. Papers are misplaced and stacked on top of each other. As they move around, they lift up a corner and slowly fall down. It's not too busy now, the office is filled with the faint aroma of coffee and the clicking sound of keyboards.

Compared to the bloody smell and screams yesterday, this place is quite peaceful and comfortable.

"Boss?"

"Morning."

The air became quiet and her eyes fell on him.

Feathers will have weight if they are pressed too much, not to mention the sight that contains emotions. Nishimiya Yuehan greeted several acquaintances and walked across the room to his seat.

The office was renovated from a group of people huddled together into individual cubicles. He is very familiar with this place. He remembers who likes to put paper figures on the table, and he also remembers what so and so said. He can walk to his own place even with his eyes closed.

They made a small cubicle for him as the boss's exclusive seat, and even replaced him with an ergonomic chair and a new host computer. When he opened the drawer, there was a folded blanket - specially suitable for catching fish.

This position was not specially prepared for him. Most of the time, Ryo Yuzawa sat here, and these days it was Dazai Osamu.

Nishimiya Yuexiu sat down, reached out and pulled the flesh on the table, and found that the bottom of the leaves had turned yellow.

"..." If I remember correctly, this thing was still alive some time ago.

Can't figure it out.

He wouldn't die so quickly if there was no one to take care of him.

Outside.

"What should I do? There are still some things belonging to Mr. Liangyu that haven't been sorted out."

"Boss, what should I do if he gets emotional..."

"Mr. Liangyu's succulent body was raised to death by Mr. Dazai..." He sighed, "We even You can't even save a bowl of meat."

"Don't blame yourself too much. It's still too difficult to save a bowl of meat under Mr. Dazai's hands. Do you remember the way he mixed the lunch together three days ago? I almost thought it was a murderous bento. ."

"But look at the boss, he looks so sad when he stares at the succulent."

"Oh."

Nishimiya Yuehu was wearing a mask of pain, because when he was in a daze looking at the succulent, he took a sip of freshly brewed hot tea, and the tip of his tongue was burned. To numbness.

He frowned and did not stick out his tongue to take a breath out of dignity. Instead, he turned on the computer, logged into his work account skillfully, and slowly browsed through the recent records.

Take a look at what Osamu Dazai has done recently.

Handing over with subordinates, communicating with authors, handling quarterly financial reports... He scanned it all and felt deeply about Mori Ogai - people like Dazai-kun are really suitable for being squeezed. When they work hard, they can do everything, and His tone and attitude were also extremely good, and he was not lethargic at all.

He was a little inexplicably pleased that Dazai-kun was much more mature than before.

"This is our boss?"

Eri, the new intern, exclaimed in surprise.

Because she just joined the job recently, she hasn't met her real boss yet. When Dazai Osamu came, she was confused. She wanted to call him "President" but doubted that the president could not be so young, so she was almost laughed at.

"Mr. Dazai is not the boss..." the senior said, "but he may become our second boss."

Intern: "?"

It is human nature to gossip, but it is still dangerous for an intern to inquire about the boss's gossip. She is the best of this batch of interns and will most likely stay on for a long time. Although the overall atmosphere has been dull recently due to the death of the editor-in-chief... the seniors still have not forgotten to take care of her.

She quite likes this place.

Before she saw her boss, she had imagined that the boss might be a very courageous person - or a very charming person who could seduce the second boss like Dazai Osamu - now she saw it

.

The big boss... looks younger than the second boss.

Just outrageous.

And like high school students.

And it's DK.

For a moment, Eri understood something. The subtle expression on the senior's face when he mentioned the word "Second Boss", that kind of... incomprehension about the "Second Boss" of the Big Boss.

After all, she is a young student, and her acceptance of various sexual orientations is pretty good. She accepted it with comfort after a few seconds of shock.

"Eri, give these to the boss."

"Huh?" Eri was caught off guard and took the knife of documents handed over by her senior. "I, I haven't talked to the boss yet..." "

Boss, he doesn't eat people." The senior waved his hand and said, "You are about the same age as the boss, so what are you afraid of?"

Eri thought to herself that there was already a terrible gap between the workers and the boss, and even if the boss was a handsome boy, it could not weaken the gap by half.

She wouldn't say it, she was so afraid of the second boss.

It was obvious that Dazai Osamu had a very gentle appearance, he was younger than her, and there was nothing uncomfortable about his words, but she was scared to death.

"Boss, excuse me... these are last week's sales statistics..."

"Just put it here." Nishimiya Yuehu looked up, "I haven't seen you before, are you the new intern?" "

Yes. My name is It's Eri Zuoe..." The intern introduced herself a little nervously.

"Wow...it's so rare." Eri used a lot of honorifics, almost down to the bottom of her humility, "We have very few female employees here, and I thought no young ladies would be willing to come to our place for internship. And also There's no need to treat me with such respect, I'm just the mascot of the literary club."

He held his chin, the fabric of his shirt was taut, making the lines of his waist more neat. Staying in a familiar and stable environment, his mood could not help but improve a lot. Moreover, I vented too many emotions in an abnormal environment yesterday. It was like pouring out a whole basin of water. For a while, there was an empty tranquility in my body.

Eri stood uneasily: "I have always longed to work in a literary club."

"Are you now studying with a Matsushita editor?"

"Hmm, Matsushita-senpai was very good to me, and I learned a lot of new things."

Nishimiya Tsukihi recalled. Panasonic is their editor specifically responsible for the female-oriented market, so it is normal for them to accept a girl as an intern. Thinking of this, he asked again: "Our literary agency has done too little research on women in the market. What do you think, Miss Eri?" Eri: ...Here it comes

, the terrifying boss assessment phase has finally come. ! It's really a joke to call yourself a mascot!

"According to the recent sales statistics..."

Nishimiya Yuezhen listened and flipped through the documents.

Eri's voice was stuck.

"F-women have great potential to be beautiful..." She subconsciously glanced at Nishimiya Yuehan's face, "But it doesn't fit the tone of our literary club..."

Nishimiya Yuehan put down the document and fell into deep thought.

"This question..."

There was a sudden noise outside, and the quarrel that broke out made the two of them look outside at the same time.

"What happened?" Eri trotted to the door in surprise. She heard the familiar voice of a senior who she remembered had a very good temper.

However, when she looked out, she found that not only the senior, but also almost everyone who had been fishing in the morning stood up, and the atmosphere was so solid that it was terrifying.

She followed everyone's gaze and saw Senior Kobayashi and Senior Takehara confronting two strangers. They almost blocked the door.

Senior Kobayashi is now the oldest employee of the literary club and has succeeded Ryo Yuzawa as the new editor-in-chief. Eri had never seen Kobayashi-senpai angry before. His face was expressionless, his usually gentle eyes were full of anger, and veins popped out on his forehead.

"Bring the broom!"

Unexpectedly, no one tried to dissuade him. Everyone maintained the same emotion neatly, anger, hostility, and disgust.

Only some new employees looked on with confusion. Like Eri, they were full of doubts and did not dare to speak.

"Don't embarrass them too much." The young boss said from behind her, "What should I do if I scare people like this?" "

Long time no see, Ango-kun."

Nishimiya Yuehu rolled his eyes and smiled lightly and gently. There is also an indescribable alienation. He motioned for everyone else to return to their seats, and with some very disapproving looks, he invited Ango Sakaguchi into the reception room.

"I'm sorry, Ango-kun. My employees may have a... slightly bad impression of the Special Agent Division. Under normal circumstances, we treat our guests very well." Sakaguchi Ango, who had just been almost kicked out with a broom

: ...

It means they are not counted as guests.

It was obviously not long since the last time I had contact with the boy in front of me, but there were so many things in between that it always felt like half a century had passed. What's more, the connection between them is because of Osamu Dazai, and Osamu Dazai...

Ango hasn't figured out how to repair the relationship with Osamu Dazai yet.

Chapter 94

"Sorry, the literary club has not been accepting outsiders recently." Nishimiya Yuzhi said sorry again. He looked at Sakaguchi Ango quite sincerely, leaned forward slightly, pressed his elbows on his thighs, and looked at a little There is no momentum at all, and it is more like being the one listening than talking. He said softly, "My employees just hate the paparazzi, and it's definitely not against you."

A woman next to Sakaguchi Ango, whom Nishimiya Yuzuki had not seen before, frowned slightly. She has light blue hair, stands straight with her hands behind her back, and her face is younger than most of the members of the Secret Service.

——Anyway, no one here is as young as Nishimiya Yuzhi.

This was exactly what she was wondering about.

This child, she should be able to call him a child. The superiors attach too much importance to this child, and the relevant identity information is kept at a very high level of confidentiality, even exceeding that of some people with super powers. And she couldn't see anything special about it.

Tsujimura Fukasuki was deeply puzzled, but she didn't dare to say anything. Being able to practice with Ango-senpai is a very valuable experience. She still has many things to learn.

"We should be the ones to apologize. Some members of our Special Agent Section were overly excited and acted out of line a few days ago, and have now been punished."

Sakaguchi Ango stated calmly. His face has always had a lack of emotion caused by excessive exhaustion, so that he looks a little reserved. The first impression will give people a kind of mechanical indifference. However, the truth is exactly the opposite. He himself has quite a lot of emotions, even too much.

Almost normal people have the ability to empathize, but under certain circumstances, out of self-preservation, people will choose to avoid the large amount of guilt caused by empathy - simply stop empathizing and stay in their own world.

Among the people Nishimiya Tsukihi has come into contact with, Sakaguchi Ango is a rare human being who has firmly maintained his ability to empathize. He heard Dazai Osamu talk about the origin of their friendship, and Nishimiya Tsukimu felt that if he met such a person, he would probably also be interested in Sakaguchi Ango.

Nishimiya Yuehan admires this ability of empathy, even more than his ability to read the memory of objects.

"In this case, I can hardly remember the incident." Nishimiya Yuexiu sat back a little, almost sinking into the sofa.

This room is specially used to receive guests, but it is not too formal. The employees store their things here, and the refrigerator in the corner is stuffed with tea, coffee, ice cream and pudding desserts. On the fruit plate on the table were a few packed apples, the skins of which were slightly wrinkled, and bagged snacks that someone had left behind.

The door was not closed tightly. Nishimong Yuexiao took a look, and someone immediately pushed the door open, pretending to be welcoming: "Please use it slowly, please forgive me for not treating guests well~" Nishimong Yuexiao was almost

beaten I choked on my own saliva.

In order to make his image more stable in the past two years, Takehara Mikata grew a beard and tried to speak calmly. At this time, it suddenly turned into a strange and sinister tone, and the tone was really terrible.

Two cups of low-quality instant coffee were served. They seemed to be a last-minute gift from an employee shopping in the supermarket. They were probably the most disgusting things that could be found in a short period of time.

Clearly not welcome.

Of course, Tsujimura Fukasuki noticed this. She was almost beaten with a broom just now, and now she was pretending to serve inferior drinks to guests. This was the first time she felt such difficulty, which was somewhat infuriating.

Nishimiya Yuezhen also felt that this was too difficult and not neat at all. The first time he saw it, he should have closed his eyes and "invited" the person out.

I definitely need to train on this next time.

"It was my fault that I didn't tell them in advance that the Special Agents Division would come to visit." His eyes were extremely sincere, as if he had no idea that his subordinates were making things difficult for him. "I was visiting a friend in the hospital yesterday and my mental state was very bad. , and I felt that important matters were not suitable to be discussed on the phone, so I hung up the phone. I didn’t expect the Special Agents Division to be so urgent and come this morning.” Yesterday afternoon, I vented too many emotions at once, and it wasn’t until evening,

Nishimiya Yue He was so tired that he curled up on the hospital bed. He was in a daze, but the Special Agents Division called him again.

He may have said a few words, or he may not have said anything at all, just a perfunctory "hmm", and then threw the phone into the quilt.

Rest is not important in the special agent department.

Sakaguchi Ango was stunned: "Hospital?"

"My friend is in the intensive care unit."

Some things, just describing the reality, make people feel the oncoming pressure.

"Thank you, Tsuki-kun." Ango Sakaguchi's lips moved slightly, "What happened last time may have caused you to have some misunderstandings about the Special Agents Division. The situation is critical now, and we have reason to suspect that this incident will affect you."

Tsujimura Fukasuki also spoke: "The purpose of our trip is to protect you."

"Protect?"

"Yes. The demon Fyodor is targeting you, and the former Mafia cadre Dazai Osamu is now..."

Nishimiya Yuzuki thought to himself. Fortunately, he had cleared his emotions yesterday and could now face all jokes equally. Otherwise, he would really close his eyes and start testing the parabola of human beings under the force of gravity.

"Protect." He chewed the word and recited it again, with mockery in the wonderful rhythm, "Is it the Special Agents Division that protects me?" "

Of course." Tsujimura Fukasuki was extremely determined, "I will protect you 24 hours a day. Safe until the devil is arrested."

Nishimiya Yuehan smiled weakly at this naive idealist.

He stretched out his hand and picked up an apple, moving his fingertips against the wrinkled skin: "I'm just an ordinary high school student with no supernatural powers. The Special Agents Department values ​​me too much. What should I call you?" "Tsujimura

" Fukasuki."

"Miss Tsujimura, please excuse me."

"Eh..." Tsujimura Fukasuki was stunned for three seconds and involuntarily raised his voice, "Eh - you agreed." "

I didn't say no either."

Tsujimura Fukasuki: ...

This person clearly has rejection and disgust written all over his face!

"I'm worried about Dazai-kun's current situation." Nishimiya Yuehan sighed.

"I don't think he is cooperating with the Majin. On the contrary, I think Dazai-kun is now being held hostage by the Majin Fyodor and Shibusawa Ryuhiko." "

Hidden?"

"Yes." He lowered his eyes, his blue eyes There was a heavy worry in it, "How could Dazai-kun be so weak, pitiful and helpless that he could defeat Russian Maozi and Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who has the dragon's supernatural ability. I also tried to contact him, but Dazai-kun's condition was obviously Very bad, I seriously suspect that the other two are being tortured."

Sakaguchi Ango's expression gradually collapsed, and for a moment his whole brain seemed to have been cleared: "Uh..."

Nishimiya Yuzhi had already clicked on the phone to record.

In sporadic fragments.

It seemed, indeed, like Yin Yin was being tortured.

but.

but.

That's Osamu Dazai.

"Isn't he a former Mafia cadre? How could he be held hostage?" Tsujimura Fukasuki remained suspicious.

"This question is very simple."

Nishimiya Yueyu took a bite of the apple on his hand. Although it was a little lacking in water and did not look good, it tasted sweeter.

"Just as Dazai-kun can be used to hold me hostage, isn't it normal for someone to use me to hold Dazai-kun hostage?"

I don't know why, but when I wrote this, some NTR plots flashed through my mind.

Zai, you don’t want Yueyue to be... right?

As long as...just...

Yueyue, you don't want to be slaughtered...right?

As long as... just...

it seems quite reasonable.

Chapter Ninety-Five:

"Sneeze!"

"Why do I feel like someone is talking bad about me?"

"Boring, boring to death -"

Dazai Osamu howled for a while.

The other two looked at him quietly.

"Dazai-kun." Fyodor held a few cards in his hand and half-hidden his face, "You have been making us play card games for three hours." He was the one who

suggested playing the game, and he was also the one who said it was boring.

Of course, their card game is not purely for entertainment. In order to increase the fun, whoever loses must tell the information they already know.

Three hours is enough for a normal person to exhaust their brain power and collapse from exhaustion. But the three of them seemed to be simply playing ordinary games, one game after another, passing the time.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko: "It's your turn to play." There are three cards left in his hand.

Osamu Dazai was wailing. He glanced at the cards in his hand and threw one away.

"I've almost finished telling you the information about Mafia." He yawned, "I've almost finished eating the apples. I really don't understand what you are still waiting for."

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's white mist has the ability to pull people into a different space and The effect of the ability to peel off is extremely powerful. If he could use this ability to peel off unlimitedly, he would have been invincible long ago.

There is very little specific information about Shibusawa Tatsuhiko's supernatural ability. However, Dazai Osamu can determine that the release of that kind of white mist is limited. When Tatsuhiko chooses the target of action, there must be some conditions that he is not aware of. .

Otherwise, Shibusawa Tatsuhiko would not have been able to delay collecting intelligence for so long and only target one or two people with supernatural powers at a time.

Dazai Osamu suspected that the release of the white mist was just a cover-up. The mist was the medium of abilities. The actual operation of stripping away the abilities required Shibusawa Tatsuhiko himself - so he needed them to provide detailed information about the people with abilities.

Only by knowing the information can we perform the operation of stripping away the superpower.

Of course, this is all just speculation.

Osamu Dazai threw out the cards in his hand.

Another boring draw.

"Hasn't the Supernatural Agents Division considered locking up Shibusawa Tatsuhiko?" Nishimiya Yuzuki asked.

Tsujimura Fukasuki has obviously thought about this issue. Her young brain is full of justice, and she is very dissatisfied with such dangerous people fleeing abroad, but it is a pity... "Most of what he did was abroad, and there is no clear evidence

that That's what he did."

"Eh..." Nishimiya Yuzuki moved his eyes away from the tablet in his hand, fell on Tsujimura Fukasuki's face, and then back again, "I thought the government wanted to keep him, after all, it's so It would be too wasteful to put a powerful person with superpowers in jail, and he is at least a native of the country. It is better to put them there to deter other countries." "Actually, sometimes

I quite like your wonderful rules. After all, if you really strictly follow the laws, Dazai-kun will probably have to spend hundreds of years in prison."

"I always feel that whether it is Dazai-kun or individuals like Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, as long as they are willing to work for you, the 'mistakes' they have made can be forgiven. "Yes." Nishimiya Yuzuki took a deep breath, "Of course, Fyodor probably can't. The organization he runs is already very complete, and there is no room for the Special Agents Division or the official organizations of other countries." Tsujimura Fukasuki

: …

“Justice will be done,” she replied.

In fact, she didn't quite understand why the higher-ups decided to give Osamu Dazai a chance to start over. She couldn't see any hope for that kind of person. If you want to find a little bit of good things from Osamu Dazai in the past, you have to get a magnifying glass, oh no, an electron microscope, slice it carefully, and observe it cell by cell, maybe you can pull out a little bit of "goodness" from the cytoplasm. .

The car was quiet for a while.

Tsujimura Fukasuki was driving, Nishimiya Tsukihi was playing electronic games, and Sakaguchi Ango was sleeping. He wore sound-isolating headphones and fell asleep in the car in a very upright posture. He was scarier than a sculpture. Nishimiya Yuzhi seriously doubted that he was the kind of person who could fall asleep in a second when he wanted to sleep.

"Miss Tsujimura. Shibusawa Ryuhiko's supernatural power can strip away other people's supernatural powers and cause the supernatural powers to kill the owner. This puts all people with supernatural powers into an extremely dangerous situation." Nishimiya Tsukihiro lowered his voice. , "So, can I ask, do you have supernatural powers?"

"...Yes." Talking about this, Tsujimura Fukasuki's expression dimmed slightly, "I have supernatural powers, but I can't control it."

" Passive? Just like Dazai-kun is disqualified in the world?"

After hesitating, Tsujimura Fukasuki said his message: "No...it's not like that. My superpower was only awakened a few years ago, and I can control shadows to become entities. To attack. But... although it exists, I don’t understand how to use it at all. Maybe a person with super powers like me is not worthy of becoming a person with super powers."

Nishimiya Yuehu became a little curious.

He actually didn't do much research on supernatural powers, and most of his attempts failed. The only successful case is not a human being - the passive superpower of Little White Snake is nothing at all.

He has come into contact with quite a few people with supernatural powers. There are all kinds of beings in there, some are purely powerful, there are players with extremely strong functions like Osamu Dazai, and some are even more... unclear, and they can't be seen as having superpowers from their appearance.

The most magical thing inside is the ability to summon supernatural creatures, which is simply a creation out of thin air. In the United States, he met members of a group who could summon giant dolls. In Yokohama, he saw the evil Mori Ogai who summoned lolita, and Ozaki Momiji who summoned the powerful Yasha. Every time, he was very curious about what those supernatural creatures were like. The presence.

But except for passive superpowers, everyone seems to be born with the ability to use their abilities - a small number of them lose control because they are too powerful.

I've never seen anyone who can't control his own powers.

"I heard that when a supernatural power awakens, the method of using it will automatically appear in the mind. Using a supernatural power is as instinctive as breathing for those with supernatural powers." "Maybe." Tsujimura

Shenzuki Obviously she also had a headache about this, "Maybe I was the accident."

Anyway, the hard work she has put in and the achievements she has achieved over the years have little to do with her supernatural powers.

"Miss Tsujimura."

"Huh?"

Tsujimura Fukasuki glanced at the rearview mirror questioningly, and she found Nishimiya Yuzuki looking out the window. Dust and dirt were thrown behind the rear of the car.

When she recalled that moment afterwards, she felt that time had stretched infinitely. In that immeasurable brief glance, the vehicle she was driving suddenly hit something. She held the steering wheel tightly, but she still lost control irreparably.

There were actually countless noises in her ears and her heart was beating rapidly, but she felt that everything was quiet.

In that moment. Her special power [Shadow of Yesterday] quickly appeared from the shadow, and the monster with goat's horns wrapped around the out-of-control car with all its strength, trying to prevent the tragedy.

A little harder, a little harder.

It must not be -

the car's tires rubbed deep marks on the road, her mind and body were tense to the extreme, she prayed, praying that her shadow boy could save them at this time - she succeeded

.

She couldn't believe she had actually done it until the car stopped.

But, the next second.

The source of the car accident, the sudden bulge of soil on the ground, stood up as if given life, stepped on the ground, and walked towards them step by step.

"Hi -" The man with a bandage on his forehead stood on the shoulders of a giant made of earth. He looked at the embarrassed man coming out of the car and smiled miserably, "My master wants to invite a child. Be a guest."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.9K 680 167
Author: month by month Alternate Title: 离奇打工人 Summary: The character configuration of Party B Yunhe: the strongest value + a healthy and durable body...
4.2K 107 56
Alternative Title: 声优变身系统 Author: Insensitive to pain Summary: Ninety-Nine Lin, a special graduate of the Voice Actor Academy, was forced to bind the...
4.2K 128 7
After Steven's human side got killed by Yellow Diamond herself. Rose and Steven are both fighting to keep their physical form, even if they don't wan...
8.2K 284 48
Alternative Title: 圣父系工具人 Author: Dongyuegui Summary: As a tool NPC, Eiji Hiiragi's mission is to do his best to help the "main characters" in the wo...