Falling inlove With My Person...

By Author34556

LalisaManoban an outgoing , nice , and cute person who graduated and trying to find a job unlike Jennie Kim t... More

Chapter 1 ( The First Meeting)
Chapter 2 (The Accident)
Chapter 3 (The Accident 2: Not a part of the first one )
Chapter 4 (Saved)
Chapter 5 ( The Consquence )
Chapter 6 (The Dinner)
Chapter 7 ( The Argument)
Chapter 8 ( I'm Sorry)
Chapter 9 ( The Lunch )
Chapter 10 (Feelings)
Chapter 11 (What Are We ?)
Chapter 12 (Happy)
Chapter 14 (I Didn'tMean Too )
Chapter 15 ( Loving)
Chapter 16 ( Preparations)
Chapter 17 (Arrangements)
Chapter 18 (Scheming)
Chapter 19 ( Frustrations)

Chapter 13 ( Delighted )

263 4 0
By Author34556

Lisa P.O.V
" Nini wake up we have work "  "We're not going to work today  baby " She said with a  raspy tone that was hot and cute at the same time "Uh? But we do " "Well I'm the CEO and we're not going to work today consider it as a day off " She said  as she began hugging me
"Really !" " Ofc , anything  for my lili !"
"Thankyou , I love you!" "Love you too !"  "Well we should  get up now "
" No , I want to cuddle you more lili !  "
"You can have  that  later , we have to get up !" " Fine then carry me !"
"W-what ?" "I said .carry me ." " I-I'm not that strong th-though '' " I know you are don't lie to me , I hate people who lie to me jagiya " She said  in a calm yet stern tone  "I-I'm s-sorry" "I didn't  mean to scare you , I just want you to carry me that's  all "  It's alright  come here "  I said and she jumped to my lap her back facing me and her legs wrapped  around  my thighs , her hand on my neck . We got down stairs  " Jagiya  I'm hungry !" She said  "I'll make breakfast  , what do you want?" "Anything I know already know whatever you make will taste !" She claimed  as I nodded and smiled on the inside  and started  cooking . As I was making  breakfast  I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist  "Love you!""Love you too ! You have to  back off now or else you'll  burn yourself  nini !" "Ok "

Jennie P.O.V
I'm just here  waiting for my lili to  finish  making  breakfast  "Nini , breakfast is  ready!" "Coming ! " I said as I came rushing  "Wow! This looks amazing lili !"
"Aww !Thankyou !" After we finished  eating , "Ahh!" I heard her yell and I came rushing to the kitchen  "What happened baby ? Are you ok ?!" "I'm fine don't worry I didn't  mean to yell , I'm sorry " "Well it's was great that you shouted or else how could I've helped you, give me your hand " "I'm fine don't worry" "Lisa no your not , your wrist is fucking  bleeding  ! " I said as I took her other hand and took her to the living room  where the first-aid kit was and she sat in the couch head hanging down with guilt as I took her wrist and began applying  alcohol on it "Amh!" "Does it hurt that much?"  I said with a cold tone she just nodded and after a while  she spoke " I'm sorry I-I made y-you mad , I j-just didn't  wanted to make you w-worry that's all "  "Well for your information it's my responsibility to care
of you and if you didn't have yelled  I wouldn't have been able to help you '' I said in a cold yet tone as she was just standing there with  guilt "I-I'm sorry please  forgive me  , it won't happen again  I just d-din't w-want you to worry that's all ..." She said in a low voice "Aishh , come here hon !" I said as I patted the couch which meant  for her to sit on my lap  . She stood up head hanging low as I patted the couch and she sat on my lap  and I hugged her from behind " From now on , I don't want you to worry about anything  , your my responsibility alright  jagiya  !"  She just nodded  her head by doing that I held her chin facing me "Words hon I need words , don't  be scared I  love you !  " "l-l love you too ,s-so you f-forgive me"  I nodded  my head  happily  and she began hugging me tightly  "Ah jagiya , jagiya  too tight !"  "I'm sorry " "It's fine  don't worry!" How about we go to sleep it's about  midnight  ?"  "Alright "

Lisa P.O.V
We got in our room , washed up and wore our pajamas and headed straight to bed . Then I felt a pair of arms embracing  me  "Y-you startled me nini !" "I'm sorry , I just couldn't  keep my hands  to myself  " She said with a smirk plastered on her face and started cuddling me "Night lili , love you!" "Night , love you too !"  With that  we both slept while cuddling  each other and drifted to our slumber  . I never  thought that I'd be this  lucky !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 42.2K 55
She showed her how to fall in love and break her cold demeanor. She once felt nothing as she tried to break the memory of her own past. She once wa...
13.6K 620 9
Chef Lalisa x CEO Jennie | G!P Lisa - JenTop fluff/smut As their dynamic unfolds, Lisa finds herself appreciating Jennie's persistence while maintain...
456K 9.4K 41
Jennie Kim known as the Ice Queen. She has the aura of coldness since she's not giving a damn about the people surrounding her except for her bestfri...
207K 4.1K 51
Jennie Kim, Queen Bee of the most popular private high school in Seoul. She has the power to scare people around her, she has never had any feelings...