Chapter 6 (The Dinner)

Warning :Alittle mature content if you are uncomfortable stop reading !!
Jisoo P.O.V
Jennie came back and went straight to her room  as I followed her up there " Jennie did you forget your coming with me ?" ''I didn't I was just getting ready , I'll come down in a bit "Few moments later , she came down and looks gorgeous

Jennie's outfit

"Omg ! You look drop dead gorgeous Jenduk !" ''Thanks you too , let's get going " I nodded

*Timeskip*

Lisa P.O.V
I just got back from work and I still couldn't get over what happened I went to my room and changed into comfortable clothes and went down " Rosè what's  with all this food ? '' ''Oh Jisoo is coming " ''Ok" After a while the bell rang " That must be them !Open the door " ''Ok''  As I opened the door I was surprised Jisoo is here ,but Ms.Kim is with her ! ''Welcome i-in guys ''  They got in and Rosè rushed and hugged Jisoo
''Welcome guys sit down "

Seat arrangement : Jennie- Lisa-Rosè-Jisoo

''This is delicious thankyou verymuch Rosè "  Said Jisoo '' Your welcome" We went back to eating then Rosè decided to ask Ms.Kim a question ! '' Aren't you here boss , Jennie Kim I believe?" ''Indeed''  After we were done with the food Rosie Posie sat with her gf and I'm stuck here doing the dishes unbelieveable !  ''Hello there" Ms.Kim said as she started hugging me from behind ''Hey Ms.Kim i-is there anything  you n-need ?" ''A kiss '' ''W-what was that I didn't here you ''
''Nevermind ''  She didn't move she didn't let go . After a few minutes Ms.Kim let go and finished the dishes and pulled out the desert '' Here you go guys enjoy! ''
I was about to sit beside Rosè when Ms.Kim interfered ''Come sit beside me now " She said with a calm yet stern voice I just nodded  and I sat beside her , but she wasn't satisfied as Rosè and Jisoo were chatting she whispered in my ear ''Come closer'' I did and she pulled my waist and kept here hand there . They were still chatting as I noticed Ms.Kim's hand shifted  from my waist to my thigh and she started rubbing and messaging it I just looked at her she looked back with a smirk on her face as she began rubbing it even more ''Ms.Kim w-what a-are you doing ? '' I said as I tried not to moan ''Shh , you wanna get fired ?" ''N-no ugh " '' Then let me do what I want alright ?" ''O-ok ahh"  I said in a low voice and then she went down to my pussy and started  rubbing it  and I just look at her again as she began rubbing it faster and her fingers almost went in and I moaned alittle louder "Ahghm'' Everyone's attention diverted towards me and Ms.Kim who kept smiling ''Are you ok ?" Jisoo unnie asked  " Y-yeah I'm fine just choked that's all ,I'll go get some water '' I got way and went to get water as I looked down  and my pussy was wet . Then Ms.Kim approched ....

Jennie P.O.V
She went to the kitchen and followed her
''Are you ok ?" I said with a  flirty tone
"N-no and w-why would y-you do th-that Ms.Kim ?" ''Cuz I wanted to and you don't want to lose your job do you now princess ?" ''N-no '' ''Ok then why don't we go up to your room alittle  I got some work to do " ''Ms.Kim I-I don't think th-that would be such g-good idea '' "Why is that ?" ''I-I don't  nevermind l-let's go '' ''Guys I'm going up to here room there's some work to do'' ''Take your time!''  We went up and she sat  herself on the bed '' Ms.Kim what type if work you're going to w-work on " '' You '' ''E-excuse me"
''I want you '' I said as I began climbimg towards her on the bed '' Miss.K-Kim what are d-doing ?"  I didn't answer and sat on her lap and began kissing her she started panicking ''    ''N-no please don't this is my first time being accepted for a job " ''What happened to the other jobs ?" ''They thought  I wasn't good enough '' ''I think your good enough ''
''Th-thanks'' As I was  kissing her again    Jisoo unnie called ''Jennie we have go get going !"  ''Aright I'm coming!''  '' We aren't done yet princess , we'll continue tomorrow in my office alright ?"  '' Yes M-Ms.Kim " She   went down ,but before she could do that I gave her a peck on the lips and whispered " Don't be late tomorrow understood " ''Y-yes Ms.Kim''
We got down and Jisoo unniecwas waiting ''Let's go '' ''Bye guys! '' Rosè said ''Bye!" Jisoo unnie said and with that we left and I was still thinking about her ....