Chapter 12 (Happy)

Jennie P.O.V
I'm so happy ! She's mine now no one else's only mine ! It feels good to be happy ! Well I have to go to work now

* Time skip *

Lisa P.O.V
Finally , it happened we're together ! I can't stop smiling ! The feeling is so awesome ! I have to get to work now

*Time skip *
I arrived at work and headed straight to Ms.Kim's off- or should I say my gf's office ! Well we can't call each other names here at work anyways I went up and knocked on the door ''Come in " I heard '' Morning Ms.Kim !'' '' Morning lili ! , come here !" She said as she pointed at her lap signalling me to sit there ''Nini were at work though "
''It's fine no one would dare to do anything or tell about it " ''Are you sure ?" ''Do you not trust me lili ?" ''Ofc I do !" ''Then come here !'' She said patting her lap again '' A-alright then '' I said looking back at the door '' Don't worry its locked , now come here " She said as I began walking towards her until she pulled my waist and made me sit on her lap and started hugging me ''You smell nice '' ''Thanks ''
''Why aren't you hugging me back?" She questioned ''I'm sorry " I said as I embraced her tightly ''Are you ok ?" I'm fine don't worry " I proclaimed ''Lisa tell me the truth " She said with a stern voice ''I'm sorry if it makes you uncomfortable it's just that I'm afraid of people spreading rumors that's all nini I'm sorry ! Are you mad at me ? " ''There , there lili stop crying and not mad at you I'm just asking I thought I did something wrong that's all I'm not mad"
She said 'she was hugging me and rubbing my back and I hugged her back
''How about I take you back to my apartment and we spend the night there ?" '' Are you sure , a-are you comfortable with it?" '' Obviously I am your mine no one else's understood ?" I nodded "Words ,I need words Lisa " "U-understood nini "
She pulled my face closer ad gently kissed my lips " Nini we're a-at work stop " "Fine , get back to work " I went down to my desk and saw Nayeon "Hey Lisa why did you take so much time at Ms.Kim's office ?" " Oh ,s-she was j-just explaining something to me " " Alright then it's time to go home " "Oh right bye !" "Bye !" I waited for Jennie at the parking lot and finished the call with Rosie telling her I'm staying with Jennie for the night and she said yes then nini arrived " Hi lili !" She said with a huge smile on her face and kissed my cheek " My princess !" She said as she opened the door for me .

Jennie P.O.V
We got home aka my apartment and got inside "Make yourself at home lili !" " Alright !" "Here some sleepwear " "Thankyou jagiya!'' She said and she kissed my lips " Lili I'm hungry can you cook please !" I said in a cute voice "Ofcourse I can ! What do you want ?" "Uhh Kimichi fried rice and spicy ramyeon " "I'll get to cooking then !" Half way through her cooking I hugged her from the back "J-jagiya you startled me !" "Well I can't help myself also your mine I could do whatever I want " I said as I embraced her tightly
" Nini I'm done with the food , if you don't let go it'll burn you " She said with a concerned " ok " Then she prepared the table and we sat down and I began eating " Lili this tastes amazing!" "Thank you !" After .., finished eating it turned dark and we washed up and went to bed " Lili this was the first time you took care of me when I was sick !" "I-I remember " " Are you getting shy ?" I said as I smirked
" No!" She claimed '' Yeah right now come here and cuddle me to sleep !" "Okie , love you nini !" "Love you too " I said as I began cuddling her and she cuddled me back tightly "Goodnight my Lili ! " " Goodnight Nini ! " ....

* Sorry I haven't updated yet because of school and loads of homework , but nonetheless I updated now so yeah and I'll to update more! Thankyou guys!*