Chapter 19 ( Frustrations)

Kai P.O.V
Well , I'm glad she let me off the hook !though I know who her lover I mean it's obvious it's her personal assistant! Don't worry I'll make sure she falls for me , no one can resist me and I'll make sure that they'll fall apart and Jennie will be mine ...

*Timeskip to Jennie's Company *

I entered and waved to the workers ,but didn't see her personal assistant probably with her . I knocked on the door she took a while to answer " Come in ! " I did and her PA aka "Lisa" was standing right beside her " Hi ! How are you?" I said as I attempted to hug her , instead she shook my hand then brought extended my hand out for Lisa " Hi , nice to meet you !" " N-nice to m-meet you too!" She replied as she looked at Jennie anxiously " So Jennie I was wondering if you would want to have dinner with me?" I can see her holding hands under the table with Lisa ! It's clear " I'll check my schedule and see ." " What ! No , consider this as my apology please !" "Jongin I'll see " " Thankyou! I'll get going now!" Just as I was about to leave I turned back and complimented Lisa's accessory " Nice bracelet!" I said as I grabbed her hand to check it out " Th-" She was about to answer when Jennie interrupted " Oh ? Let me see " She grabbed her wrist and examined it " Indeed it is !" " Th-thankyou b-both " Her jealously is all visible ! " Well I'll get going now bye !" She just waved goodbye.

(Abit of mature content if your uncomfortable stop reading!)
Lisa P.O.V
" NiCe braCelEt !" She mimicked his voice sarcastically . She came closer and closer " Why would you let him hold your hand like that ?" She said sternly " I-I didn't notice i-it " " Well you should and can't let anyone touch your hand like that or anything else . Your mine got it ?" I nodded " Words , I need words"
"G-got i-it won't l-let that happen a-again " " Good " She said as she began walking closer to me grabbed me by my waist and pushed me to the wall kissing my lips " Your lips , your body , everything about you is mine got that ?" She mentioned and started kissing me hungrily then towards my neck " I asked a question you answer it !" She said seriously " N-N-nini g-give m-me time to b-breath p-please and y-yes got it p-please "Continuing to kiss me and down to my neck "N-nini r-relax please " She ignored what I said and continued " N-N-nini ah!" She finished and kissed me one last time " Good girl !"She praised then patted my head " So are you going out with him?" " Well , his parents have been contacting me and saying although this is an apology it's also for work jagi " " It's I get it " I said sadly " Hey look at me please I don't love him and never will ok !" " I trustyou , I think I should leave now " " Ok , love you jagiya!" " Love you too ! "

* Timeskip to their house *

Jennie P.O.V
" Hey lili I have to get going to get this over with! Don't wait for me if I come late sleep ok? " "I'll try" " Love you jagiya !" I said as I kissed her " Love you too ! " With that I left and saw his car so I got in and right away he m me we ith compliments " You look gorgeous!"
"You too " I replied plainly " Let's get this over with Jongin " He nodded .

*Timeskip*

" So this isn't about work Jongin isn't it " " No " " Then I'm leaving " " I'll make you fall inlove with me Jennie and get rid of your so called lover " Lisa" " " How'd you figure it out , either way if you you touch I'll bury alive got it ?!" " Relax Kim I got it and maybe she'll even leave you who knows " " Shut your stupid ass mouth Jongin !" "Wait " He grabbed my arm then I slapped him with my free one that made him let go " I'm going !" I said as I left the restaurant and went to a bar drank alittle then Lisa started calling

Otp
Lisa : Jagi I'm getting worried aren't you done ?
Jennie : Ahh honey ! Ofc I'm coming I'm On mY wAy AlrIgHt?!
Lisa : Jagiareyoudrunk ? I'm coming !
Jennie : Hu drNk noo ! Not at all !
Lisa : Stay there I'm coming !

Call ended ....

Lisa P.O.V
I'm here at the location and trying to find her . I began scanning the area spotted her and went rushing towards her " Nini you're definitely drunk, where's this supposedly"Kai" and why are you out here alone ?" "Who are you ? Only my girfRiend " "And what if I told I'm her ?""I DoNt believe you !"" Alright , let's go now ."

*Timeskip *

Ahh finally home ! I got her to our room and began taking off her clothes and her body is just..... addicting and seducing at the same time ! No , focus ! I got her to some cozy pyjamas and tucked her into bed thinking she's asleep but isn't then began crying I sped to her "Why are you crying?" She didn't reply continuing to cry as I pulled her closer to me then she began hugging me tightly "E-eomma wants m-me to m-marry him b-but I don't and I never will !" "It's alright , let it out I'm here" I said patting her back " I hate my fucking stupid life b-but makes it worth the it is my caring and gorgeous piece of art gf !"A smile crept on my face hearing that ! Then she started crying again hugging me tighter " Shh it's fine I'm willing to listen to you all day long !" Then she fell asleep in my arms .I can't lose her and I don't want too !

Jennie P.O.V
I woke up with a headache then saw some pain killers and water so I took it, and I barely remember a thing from yesterday though I do remember I left and got drunk we , we didn't do anything right ? Right ! " Honey !" She came rushing in "Oh ! You're awake are you feeling any better" " Yeah alittle ,although what happened yesterday?" " You were drunk but we didn't do anything I promise " She proclaimed "Oh ! And jagi it's ok to cry jagi it's" " I-I cried ? What? Why ?" "It's ok don't worry I'll always be here beside you plus you're not going to work today ! " " What ! No , I'm fine !" She began pouting " No ! Not the puppy face ! Alright fine! But I habe to go to Jisoo's to get something " " A-are you sure ?""Don't worry I'll be here with you ok ?" She nodded .

*Timeskip*

" Jisoo unnie !"I said and hugged her " Missed Jenduki !" "You too!" " Oh Lisa hey missed you too !" She said hugging her " Me too !" " What brings you here Jenduki ?" " Well I have to get something then I'll get going " She nodded I was about to warn Lisa instead she nodded knowing what I was about to say I smiled and went to my room the second I stepped in eomma popped in front of me " I can't BELIEVE MY TALENTED AND WEALTYY DAUGHTER LIKES AN UNWEALTHY AND POOR GIRL!" " Eomma I'm not her to argue I just want to get my things and go alright!" Then I began walking out" YAH ! You Don't Walk away FROM ME !" I didn't reply and went out " Let's go , bye unnie " Jisoo then waved goodbye . We got to the car " A-are y-you alright,?" " I'm fine don't worry jagiya "

*Timeskip *

Lisa P.O.V
We got home and changed she went directly to our room " You can shout at me do anything you want to me , but let it all out I'm here I promise !" " I-I'm not going to m-marry h-him n-never p-please don't l-leave me !" " I'm not going and never will even if you ask me too ! "I replied and then she continued to hug me so did I and then drifted to sleep .

J' mom P.O.V
" Then it's a deal ? " " Yes Ms.Kim " " Alright then it's settled bye !" The hung up the phone . Jennie I will make your life miserable if you don't agree on marrying him ...

Happy Birthday ! Wish you the best ! I knew it was on March 27 and I was surprised to post on that day , but I couldn't cuz of school work yet I'll try to post often nonetheless happy birthday to the happiest girl !