Chapter 17 (Arrangements)

Jennie's mom P.O.V
"So , Kai how's the plan going?" "Mrs.Kim I just started what do you expect of her to fall in love with me just by a click of a finger ?!" He said  sarcastically over the phone "Well , you better hurry things up either way she is going to marry you whether she likes it or not ! I suppose I should hang up now you should go to visit her company Kai " ''Right away Mrs.Kim bye ! " "Bye"

Meanwhile.....

(Abit of mature content if you're not comfortable stop reading !)

Jennie P.O.V
I woke up not feeling the warmth of my loved one and immediately rushed rushed out of bed and headed downstairs  I sighed in relief "Morning nini ! What happened ? You look like you've just seen a ghost!" " I was worried about you ! You weren't in bed , you scared me to death !" " Oh  ! I'm sorry I didn't me to alarm you I was just getting ready for work " " It's fine , I was just worried . Are you done getting ready ? '' " Yeah , I'll wait for you here " "No , no you aren't your going up stairs and wait with me " "B-but your g-gonna change your clothes " " Well , it's fine I trust you plus there's is a first time for everything ! "   B-but " " No buts , you're coming understood  ?" She nodded  "Look I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable if you want you could stay here , I'm sorry again ." "It's fine and please don't blame yourself " " It's just that I'm working alot and haven't got the chance to spend time with you ! So , you could just sit there on the bed don't look if you want , I-I just miss you very very much and I just want to feel your presence around  me !" " Ofc I'd do that come on let's go !" She said and grabbed my wrist and began dragging me upstairs ''Here  change ! I'll wait for you!"  "You know lili if your uncomfortable you could go downstairs " "No , nini I'm very much comfortable besides I missed you  too ! "  Without uttering a word I came closer , held her cheeks and kissed her  . She began tapping my shoulders so I stopped "I'm sorry I didn't to take  this too far !"  " Baby  , it's fine besides I loved it  in fact  I love and adore everything I do with you so please stop blaming yourself " I just nodded in agreement and started getting ready  . She was sitting calmly in bed ,but after sometime started looking and I caught her " I'm sorry , I didn't meaning  look i-it's just th-that y-your b-body is mesmerising , mesmerising indeed s-sorry " Oh ! Baby it's fine it's yours to enjoy after all  !" I said with a smirk plastered on my face  she blushed  and finished getting ready she didn't notice it , but I climbed on the and went on top of her and put her phone away and she looked at me confused " You like body do you now ? " She nodded timidly as I went in and kissed her deeply and slowly going down to her neck where she slowly began moaning "N-nini uhh " and bit her lips and doing her neck leaving purplish marks "N-nini ahh p-please ahh s-stop "  I realised what I was doing and stopped my self  and rapidly got out of bed and sat on the side "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't mean to p-please forgive me  I-I couldn't control myself " She came  and back hugged me " N-nini it's alright I promise you we'll do it when I'm ready I promise you and I'm not mad at you even if you do unusual things to me I'll still love you  ok !" I nodded "Let's go to work now " She nodded  ...