Chapter 15 ( Loving)

Jennie P.O.V
"Hon , wake up we have work " " I'm up" After we both finished we got in the car and drove off " Baby , we're here " "Oh ! I didn't notice then I'll get going! " Just as she was about to got I held her arm "What's wrong ?" "Where's my kiss ?" "But we're in public nini !" "Please !" "F-fine " I leaned forward and held her cheeks and kissed her . "A-alright then I'll get going " " Bye " I said as she waved back

Lisa P.O.V
I can't believe I just kissed her in public ! Well I have to get used to it right ? Right ! "Lalisa to my office " I heard Jennie said through the intercom and I obeyed and went up and knocked "Come in !" "What's wrong nini?" "Lock the door first please " I nodded "Come here " She said as she patted her seat for me to on her lap and I did she wrapped around her tightly then held my chin "What's w-wrong a-gain ?" She did answer ,but held my cheeks and began kissing my lips I was shocked so I pulled away " A-are you ok ? " "I'm sorry I got carried away " I-it's fine , but if you want we could continue kissing ? "
R-really would you be comfortable with that?" "B-but only kissing " She nodded and slowly connected her lips to mine her lips tasted like cheeries she was kissing them fast "N-nini s-slow down please " She nodded and began to slow down then I tapped her shoulder and she stopped and looked at me with a confused face " Someone might come in we'll continue this at home I-I promise " Promise?" I nodded " I love you!" She said "I love you too !" I said and left and when I got down an employee pushed me on the ground ...

Jennie P.O.V
When she left I decided to check the cameras and saw an employee push my baby harshly on the ground ! Oh no one on earth would dare to do that  ! Then opened the door fuming "What's is going on here ?" I said in a stern to which grabbed everyone's attention then the employee that pushed my baby began talking while she was on the ground " Ms.Kim she stole my necklace!" " Why would she ?" "Bec-" She was about to say something , but I got down to help my baby and " Are you ok ?" I-I'm fine Ms.Kim d-don't worry" "How ungrateful non of you came to atleast help her get off the fucking ground !" They all just hung their head low and bowed deeply " Back to what you were saying " " She stole let , last time I saw my necklace was in the restroom and she came from there ! " "She would never do anything like that you know why because she was at my fucking office the hole time ! SO DON'T EVER THINK OF ACCUSING HER THE ONLY ONE YOU SHOULD BE ACCUSING IS YOURSELF NOT HER understood ! Oh and your fired ! " " No! Ms.Kim please no I'll do anything ! " "Get.out.of.my.face !"
"Oh and everyone you could go home now " I said as I held my baby's hand and got inside the car " Are you ok baby !" She only nodded which meant she's not and I could see the wounds on her arm so I grabbed "Does it hurt ?"
"J-just alittle but I can mange d-don't worry about me " "Ofc I do your mine , your my responsibility!Can you manage till we get home so I could take care of it ? " She nodded .

* Timeskip*

Lisa P.O.V
We got back home and damn my arm hurts I tried to hold back the pain " N-nini i-it hurts " "I'm here , I'm here don't worry I've got the first aid-kit and halfway through she got to the part where it hurts the most I just gripped hard on the bed and she noticed it " It'll be done soon if you want hold on my arm " She said sincerely so I did "Done let's go to sleep now !" "W-wait can I ask you something ?" She nodded "D-did you have to to fire her ?" "Ofc I do no one dares to mistreat my baby like that not in front of me ! Your mine no one else's ok !" " Mhm" I responded happily and she hugged me tightly I never seen her this clingy I'm not complaining I love it ! "Lili you promised me we'd continue kissing ?"
"It's up t-to you " "You know if your not comfortable we don't have to do it "
" No , I want to kiss you " "Ok " She said and came closer and held my cheeks and began kissing my lips ....

Jennie P.O.V
Her lips taste like strawberries , I like it !
"N-nini s-slow down p-please " I nodded and decreased my pace then she stopped responding to my kiss and I pulled out confusingly and  gave her a puzzled look " C-can I kiss you ?" "Ofc you can you don't have to ask lili !" She nodded and began kissing me then I switched our positions now I'm kissing her lips and bit them " N-nini ahh!" I stopped once I heard that "I'm sorry "
"It's fine don't worry how about we go to sleep now I'm getting kinda sleepy " Alright " I said and engulfed her into a big warm hug "Goodnight!"
" Goodnight nini ! " With that we drifted to sleep . I'm so lucky to have her !

* Happy New Year guys 🥳 and I'm sorry I just started posting ,but I'm getting worked up with the holiday school work ! I'll try to post daily if I could !*