Chapter 13 ( Delighted )

Lisa P.O.V
" Nini wake up we have work "  "We're not going to work today  baby " She said with a  raspy tone that was hot and cute at the same time "Uh? But we do " "Well I'm the CEO and we're not going to work today consider it as a day off " She said  as she began hugging me
"Really !" " Ofc , anything  for my lili !"
"Thankyou , I love you!" "Love you too !"  "Well we should  get up now "
" No , I want to cuddle you more lili !  "
"You can have  that  later , we have to get up !" " Fine then carry me !"
"W-what ?" "I said .carry me ." " I-I'm not that strong th-though '' " I know you are don't lie to me , I hate people who lie to me jagiya " She said  in a calm yet stern tone  "I-I'm s-sorry" "I didn't  mean to scare you , I just want you to carry me that's  all "  It's alright  come here "  I said and she jumped to my lap her back facing me and her legs wrapped  around  my thighs , her hand on my neck . We got down stairs  " Jagiya  I'm hungry !" She said  "I'll make breakfast  , what do you want?" "Anything I know already know whatever you make will taste !" She claimed  as I nodded and smiled on the inside  and started  cooking . As I was making  breakfast  I felt a pair of hands hugging my waist  "Love you!""Love you too ! You have to  back off now or else you'll  burn yourself  nini !" "Ok "

Jennie P.O.V
I'm just here  waiting for my lili to  finish  making  breakfast  "Nini , breakfast is  ready!" "Coming ! " I said as I came rushing  "Wow! This looks amazing lili !"
"Aww !Thankyou !" After we finished  eating , "Ahh!" I heard her yell and I came rushing to the kitchen  "What happened baby ? Are you ok ?!" "I'm fine don't worry I didn't  mean to yell , I'm sorry " "Well it's was great that you shouted or else how could I've helped you, give me your hand " "I'm fine don't worry" "Lisa no your not , your wrist is fucking  bleeding  ! " I said as I took her other hand and took her to the living room  where the first-aid kit was and she sat in the couch head hanging down with guilt as I took her wrist and began applying  alcohol on it "Amh!" "Does it hurt that much?"  I said with a cold tone she just nodded and after a while  she spoke " I'm sorry I-I made y-you mad , I j-just didn't  wanted to make you w-worry that's all "  "Well for your information it's my responsibility to care
of you and if you didn't have yelled  I wouldn't have been able to help you '' I said in a cold yet tone as she was just standing there with  guilt "I-I'm sorry please  forgive me  , it won't happen again  I just d-din't w-want you to worry that's all ..." She said in a low voice "Aishh , come here hon !" I said as I patted the couch which meant  for her to sit on my lap  . She stood up head hanging low as I patted the couch and she sat on my lap  and I hugged her from behind " From now on , I don't want you to worry about anything  , your my responsibility alright  jagiya  !"  She just nodded  her head by doing that I held her chin facing me "Words hon I need words , don't  be scared I  love you !  " "l-l love you too ,s-so you f-forgive me"  I nodded  my head  happily  and she began hugging me tightly  "Ah jagiya , jagiya  too tight !"  "I'm sorry " "It's fine  don't worry!" How about we go to sleep it's about  midnight  ?"  "Alright "

Lisa P.O.V
We got in our room , washed up and wore our pajamas and headed straight to bed . Then I felt a pair of arms embracing  me  "Y-you startled me nini !" "I'm sorry , I just couldn't  keep my hands  to myself  " She said with a smirk plastered on her face and started cuddling me "Night lili , love you!" "Night , love you too !"  With that  we both slept while cuddling  each other and drifted to our slumber  . I never  thought that I'd be this  lucky !