Buzz is Love Buzz is 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸...

By Dachshunds_yay

𝙱𝚞𝚣𝚣 𝙻𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 : RETURNING JUNE 1st (Title to be... More

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 1 {TᕼE ᒪITTᒪE ᗷOY} 🏘️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 2 {ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ ᕼOᗰE} 🛏️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 3 {EᐯEᖇYTᕼIᑎG ᗪOᒪᒪ}❤️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 {ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY}💰
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 5 {ᔕTᗩᖴᖴ ᗰEETIᑎG}🎙️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 6 {ᗷIᖇTᕼᗪᗩY ᑭᗩᖇTY}🎁
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 7 {ᗷᑌᘔᘔ ᒪIGᕼTYEᗩᖇ}🚀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 8 {ᗩᑎ ᗩᒪIEᑎ!}👽
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 9 {OᑌT TᕼE ᗯIᑎᗪOᗯ}🌏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 11 {YOᑌ ᗩᖇE ᗩ TOY!}⛽️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᑭᒪᗩᑎET}🍕
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ}🐒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 13 {I ᑕᗩᑎ ᖴᒪY}🚀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᗰᖇᔕ ᑎEᔕᗷITT}👒
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 14 {ᔕᒪIᑎK! ᑭᒪEᗩᔕE!}🪟
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ16 {TᕼE ᗷIG OᑎE}⛈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 18 {ᗯIᑎᗪ TᕼE ᖴᖇOG}🐸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 19 { TOYᔕ ᗩᖇE ᗩᒪIᐯE!}💣
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 20 { ᕼOᒪᗪ Oᑎ ᗯOOᗪY}🐶
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 21 {ᖴᗩᒪᒪIᑎG ᗯITᕼ ᔕTYᒪE} ✈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 22 { ᑕᕼᖇIᔕTᗰᗩᔕ}🎄
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 23 {ᗰIᔕᔕIᑎG ᕼᗩT!}🎮
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24 {ᔕᕼEᒪᐯEᗪ}💔
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 25 {ᗷᗩᗪ ᗪᖇEᗩᗰ}🃏
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEE 26 {Yᗩᖇᗪ ᔕᗩᒪE}🚪
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 27 {50 ᗷᑌᑕKᔕ ᗩIᑎT ᗷᗩᗪ}🪶
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 28 {ITᔕ TᕼE ᑕᕼIᑕKEᑎ ᗰᗩᑎ}🐓
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 29 {ᑎOᗯ ETᑕᕼ!}🗺️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 30 {GEᖇOᑎIᗰO} 👞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {ᒍᗩᑭᗩᑎ?}📺
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 32 {ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪ Iᑎ ᑎEEᗪ}🌳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33 {TᕼE ᖇEᗰOTE}🧀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 34 {ᑕOᑎEᔕ}🚥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 35 {TᕼE TOY IᔕᒪEᔕ}👚
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 36 {TᕼE ᔕᑌᑎ}🌇
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 37 {ᗩᒪ'ᔕ OᖴᖴIᑕE}💼
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 38 { ᒪEᐯEᒪ 23} 🏢
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 39 {TᕼE EᒪEᐯᗩTOᖇ}🪙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᑌᔕE YOᑌᖇ ᕼEᗩᗪ}🦖
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 41 {ᔕOᗰE ᒪIᖴE}👩‍👧‍👦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 42 {ᔕTIᑎKY ᑭETE} ⛏️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 43 {ᑭIᘔᘔᗩ ᗩᑎYOᑎE?}👽
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 44 {GET Iᑎ TᕼE ᗷO᙭}🧳
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 45 {ᒪETᔕ GO ᕼOᗰE}✈️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 46 {ᗰOOᑎ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗷᗩᑕK}💫
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 47 {ᗯᗩᒪK ᗯITᕼ ᗰE} 🔋
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 48 {ᑎOT ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ TOY}📦
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 49 {ᑭᖇOᑌᗪ} 📣
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 50 {ᗯᕼᗩT Iᖴ...}🍀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 51 {TᖇᗩᑕIᑎG}☀️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 52 {Oᑌᖇ ᖴᖇIEᑎᗪᔕᕼIᑭ}🚂
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 53 {TᕼEIᖇ ᒍᑌᑎK} 📞
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 54 {ᔕᑌᑎᑎYᔕIᗪE}🌈
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 55 {ᔕTᖇᗩᗯᗷEᖇᖇY ᔕᑕEᑎT}🍓
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 56 {ᒪEᖴT ᗷEᕼIᑎᗪ}🐛
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 57 {TᖇᗩᑎᔕOᗰ}🪲
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 58 {ᒍOIᑎ ᗰE Y/ᑎ} 🧸
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 59 {ᒪOᑕK Eᗰ' ᑌᑭ} 🎀
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 60 {ᑕᕼᑌᑕKᒪEᔕ' ᔕTOᖇY} ☎️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 61 {ᗷᑌᔕTIᑎG OᑌT TOᑎIGᕼT} 🌙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 62 {ᒪE ᖴᖇEᗩK OᑌT}💐
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 63 {Eᒪ ᗷᑌᘔᘔO} 💃
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 64 {¡ᗰI ᒪᑌᘔ ᗪE EᔕTᖇEᒪᒪᗩ!}🌌
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 65 {TᕼE TᖇᑌᑕK} 💙
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 66 {I'ᗰ ᔕO ᔕOᖇᖇY} 🚛
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 67 { ᒍᑌᔕT ᑭᑌᔕᕼ IT!}🚨
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 68 {TIᗰE TO ᖇEᔕT}❤️‍🔥
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 69 {ᖇETᑌᖇᑎ TO ᗩᑎᗪY'ᔕ}🏠
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 70 {ᔕO ᒪOᑎG ᑭᗩᖇTᑎEᖇ}☁️
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 71 {ᗷOᑎᑎIE}🌻
ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 72 {ᕼᗩT ᔕᕼOᑭ} 👒

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 17 {TᕼE ᗰOᐯIᑎG ᐯᗩᑎ}🚛

796 25 0
By Dachshunds_yay

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

The ongoing night has been long and I've hardly got any sleep. I didn't want to sleep, but Woody insisted. I don't see why, I'm probably going to die within the next week anyways at this rate.Sid is sound asleep in what looks like the most uncomfortable position ever. It's early morning and only now just lightly raining, still quite gloomy though, but I love the rain. It makes me feel cosy and warm on the inside, just not right now. I only feel that when I'm safe with in Andy's home.

I'm resting against the not so comfy side of the crate that Woody and I are stuck under with my eyes closed and head back.

I hear a "pssst" and I open one eye to peek and see who it is. Is it Buzz?! No it's Woody, I got hopeful for a second there.

"Pssst! Hey Buzz!" Woody tries to get his attention.

Buzz sits there, starring at the desk in front of him. I pick up a stray washer that was sitting on the desk and fling it at Buzz's helmet, getting his attention. Buzz lifts his head to look at us. He look tired and lifeless. He looks as though death is gripping his shoulder with a cold, boney hand.

"Hey get over here and see if you can get this tool box off us." Woodys full attention on Buzz.

Buzz looks back down to the desk.

"Oh, come on Buzz. I... Buzz I can't, we can't do this without you." Woody admits, holding onto the crate jail.

"We need your help" I shuffle over to hold onto the cross hatched bars of the jail.

"I can't help. I can't help anymore" Buzz still looking at the desk mumbles out weakly.

Woody not having any of his nonsense, he's quick to disregard Buzz's comment.

"Why sure you can Buzz! You can get us out of here and then I'll get that rocket of you and we'll all make a break for Andy's house!"

Woody has so much hope, it's the complete opposite to poor Buzz now. Something really must of hit Buzz, like a snap of a finger he's changed. When we split up back a day or so ago he was his confident self and now he's so sad and motionless and depressed. What happened? I mean yeah he had a huge fall, but would he of just tried to fly or would there be a reason. When he flew around Andy's room it was because Woody provoked him.

Buzz mumbles in response "Andy's house, Sid's house, what's the difference."

"Aw Buzz! You have a had a huge fall, you mustn't be thinking straight." I feel such pity for him, he's going through it and he shouldn't be so down about himself. It's so sad to witness.

Buzz looking at me in the eyes "No Y/n for the first time I am thinking clearly".

He flicks open his communicator and looks at where the sticker use to be as well as the 'MADE IN TAIWAN' engraved into it.

"Woody was right all along, I'm not a space ranger. I'm just a toy, a stupid insignificant toy" Buzz speaks with a spit to his voice, talking himself down into nothing.

"Woah hey, wait a minute!" Woody speak up "Being a toy is a lot better than being a space ranger!" Woody tries to stop Buzz's negative thinking in his tracks, not that he's going anywhere.

"Yeah right" Buzz dismisses.

"No, it is. Look over in that house is a kid who think you are the greatest, and it's not because you are a space ranger, pal, it's because you are a toy, you are his toy!" Woody states confidently.

He speaks with such care and understanding of how special Buzz is, and he's respecting that. He wants Buzz to respect that too. Woody has really changed, in the best way.

"But why would Andy want me?" Buzz questions in his depressive state.

"Are you kidding me? Why would Andy want you?!" I scoff but in an 'encouraging way'.

"Look at you!" Woody exclaims reaching outside the crate "You're a Buzz Lightyear! Any other toy would give up his moving parts just to be you. You've got wings, you glow in the dark,
You talk, your helmet does that-that that whoosh thing!" And he sweeps his arms over his head exclaiming with such enthusiasm, how amazing Buzz is.

"You are a cool toy! As a matter of fact your too cool." Woody slumps against the crate.

'Did Woody just admit his jealously?'

Woody looks down for a brief second. "I mean-what chance does a toy like me have against a Buzz Lightyear action figure?"

Woody reaches behind him "All I can do is..." and he pulls his pull sting.

"There's a snake in my boot!"

Woody bows his head this time. And I rest back against the crate, letting my head fall back and closing my eyes.

"Why would Andy ever want to play with me when he's got you?" Woody asks.

The passion and encouragement of them moment passes and now it's filled with pity and disappointment from all of us. It's such a shame how this feels wrap in regret, hopelessness and fear. We've all given up. All the emotions hit me and I try to keep them from spilling out. Woody feels like nothing compared to Buzz, Buzz has learnt the truth about himself and truely believed he was the real deal until hours ago.

Woody pauses before continuing "I'm the one that should be strapped to that rocket"

And then there's me, the weak glue trying to hold everyone together. Well at least we can say we had a moment together I guess. Woody has realised his mistakes and affectingly apologised. Now all we have left is to wait for Sid to destroy us one at a time.

Silence.

I open my eyes for a second to see what's happening. Buzz is looking at his foot with Andy's name written on it.

I close them again hearing Woody's voice.

"Listen Buzz, forget about me. You should get out of here while you still can"

Silence.

Suddenly the crate starts to shake, startling me. Woody and I look to where Buzz was sitting to see him not there. Then look up to where the movement is happening.

"Buzz.. what are you doing, I though you were-?!" I asked shocked to see him moving so much.

Come on, there's a kid over in that house who needs us, now let's get both of you out of this thing." Buzz says, confidence spread throughout his voice once again.

"Yes sir!" Both Woody and I salute him before pushing the crate to be just far enough over the edge for us to slip through the gap of the desk.

With all 3 of us pushing It's a slow process but it's working.

Woody encourages sounding strained "come on! We can- do it!"

We hear a truck pull up and in front of Andy's house is a moving van.

"Woody it's the moving van!" Buzz pauses as we stop to look out the window.

"We really have left this to the last minute, haven't we" I gasp, not so sure about this plan.

It's now sunrise and the dew drops of rain sprinkle the window letting the light bounce off them.

"We have got to get out of here, now!!" Woody declares as we start to pull with everything we have in us again.

With every shove that Buzz gives the toolbox, the gap from the desk and crate gets a little larger. With a few more pushes, the gap is big enough for Woody and I to slip through.

"Alright. Buzz, Hey! We're out!" Woody calls up.

By the time I have landed...

"Almost..."

And regained my footing...

"There..."

And looked up I see the crate and tool box plummeting towards me and Woody...

I feel a shove on my shoulder and am thrusted into the middle of the room. A bang is heard and I instantly look over to the fallen toolbox and try to crawl over to help Woody.

I hear Sid talk which makes my stomach drop. "I wanna ride the pony!" He grumbles in his sleep.

How is her still asleep and what was that?

I see Buzz peak over the edge looking at the tool box as go to dash over to lift it up for Woody.

"Woody are you alright?" I says looking down at the toolbox.

But he pops up himself looking like he's had a long night at the saloon. "No I'm fine.. I'm OK!"

Sid's alarm goes off halting out plan, oh no...

How are we almost finished movie one already?

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps out this book!🚦

Words:1470

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25K 371 15
This is a story about a certain cowboy and his eventual love of his life ~ To all readers: this story will contain minor language, so also those who...
66.8K 889 16
A/N: this is a reboot of my book from my other account. Bear with me, when there's some new images and changes to some of my OCs. Sheriff Woody, a g...
2.6K 48 14
My second official installment of the Cartoon Universe series. The heroes are back with Leon, Ruby, Blake, Luke, Brock, Jar-jar, Sonic and Shadow the...
241K 7.8K 94
𝚂𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚏 𝚆𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚢 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐓𝐨𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 4 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. May 2021 - May 2024 Title to be decided ɠᴼ૨ℓ Th...