ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 33 {TᕼE ᖇEᗰOTE}🧀

Sup.

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

An hour or so ago now, Al finished his phone call and came back to pack up the failed photoshoot. Although, also set up 2 more glass cases for Jessie and Bullseye and a platform for Stinky Pete. Al sat down with the biggest bowl of cheese puffs and passed out about 5 minutes ago now. I have to get my arm back, and then ditch this place, get back home. I can't imagine how the guys would be feeling, well I hope they are worried. I wonder how Y/n is. I hope she cares but I also hope she's not over stressing herself, I feel that that's something she would do.

I wait for a sign to tell me that Al is officially asleep.

"And that concludes our broadcast day.."

The broadcast has finished for the day, it must be around 11 by now. Al is snoring louder than buster when he drops his basically full bowl.

Now's the time.

Quietly I push the glass door open as Al moves around in his sleep. Trying to be as quiet as I can I hop down to the carpet below and begin to sneak over. I don't get far until a loud crunch stops me in my tracks. Looking down, I see crumpled cheese power under my boot. Looking around, the foot is heavily sprinkled with cheese puff.

'Great just perfect, now I have to dodge this mess, how am I gonna get through this'

I carefully step through what feels like something out of a spy movie, watching ever spent I make making sure I don't touch another cheese puff. Though I gasp as I hear behind me another crunch. Turning around I see bullseye looking down at his feet confused.

"Bullseye?"

From the sound of my voice he looks at me eagerly, waving his tail madly.

I look back nervously quickly, making sure Al hasn't woken up from the noise. "Bullseye, go, go-go-go"

But he stays planted, like an excited puppy, just like how buster is now at 3 years old. I hop back to him, trying to convince him to turn back. "Come on, you don't want to help me. I'm the bad guy, your going to go back into storage because of me"

I try to finish sounding dominant, pointing at the shelf where we both came from "now just go"

Bullseye responds by giving me a mighty lick and persuades me to let him join me. "Alright! Alright, but you have got to keep quiet, now come on"

He nods, smiling wildly.

Together we tip-toe through the cheese puffs and make it next to Al who's still out cold, snoring.

I usher Bullseye closer to me so I can make it up onto the sofa. "Over here, attaboy, ok Bullseye, upsurge-daisy"

I hope onto his back and he lifts me slowly before I step up next to Al's head on the arm rest. Trying to be a careful and delicate as I can, I take a few tiny steps to try to get as close as I can to Al's pocket with my arm. I reach over as far as I can though I fall short and stumble over, losing my balance slightly. I'm so close yet so far. I go to plan 'B' and gently place my foot on Al's chest, and as soon as I do he starts to chuckle in his sleep.

I dart my eyes towards him before looking around at what is causing to act this way. Looking down to the floor to check bullseye, sure enough he is causing Al's laughter. Bullseye licks Al's cheesy fingers from on the ground, tickling Al.

I try to catch his attention "psst, Bullseye, cut it out"

He doesn't hear me and keeps nibbling away.

I grow slightly louder "stop it, stop it! Bullseye!"

Still he doesn't hear.

I get to a point where I'm yelling but whispering "stop it, stop it!!"

He looks up at me mid lick, eyes wide open, when he sees my annoyed expression he instantly drops his head and backs off looking sorry. I go back to focus on my arm, as I reach out I hear a deep rumble growing louder and closer. I look down to all stomach and seconds after he lets out a burp.

I'm so done with this guy.

I gag at the wrench of a smell and grab my hat as a fan in attempt to clear the air as my as I can be fore taking a deep breath in, holding it. I finally reach over and clutch my arm, and start to slowly and as gently as I can drag it out of Al's pocket. As I clutch my arm Al stirs, letting out a snort, fluttering his eyes. I freeze until the coast is clear and I'm sure he's asleep. I am about to step of him and get my back when..

"Woody's round up! Come on it's time to play!"

The television turn up, scaring my hat off, well not literally.

'Oh for crying out loud!'

It also wakes Al who jolts up yelling out in panic "what? No officer I swear!"

He freaks out before realising what the situation actually is. He looks down at me, laying there lifeless.

He picks me up in one hand, his cheese covered fingers grab my arm and places me back in my case. "Oh get in there. There you go, cheap case"

He stumbles around looking for the remote for the tv that's still blasting my show "where's the remote, where is the remote?!"

As Al's back is turned I move my head to trying to find the missing object. And oh what a surprise, it's in front of Jessie's case, she's that desperate is she? How selfish!"

"Why don't I put it in the same place everytim- oh here it is" he wonders over and lazily turns the tv off, yawns and exits the room with my arm!"

As soon as that door shuts up push against my case door and stomp over next door to Jessie's case, hands on hips and furious. How dare she?

Please feel free to vote and comment as it really helps out my book! 🕍

Words: 1050