ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 31 {ᒍᗩᑭᗩᑎ?}📺

ᗯOOᗪY ᑭOᐯ

All afternoon and into the night I have been watching the old tapes with my roundup gang. We are up to the final episode of the first season and I am invested to see what happens in the last few tapes.

On screen Jessie and Pete are in an old miners cave that they've been trapped inside.

"The don't call this the old abandoned mine for nothin', Prospector, I reckon we oughta get outta here." On screen Jessie raises her concern with stinky Pete.

Though prospector is much more focused on the gold that he has collected on the way.

"Where's my gold, hang on, I'll light me a candle."

Stinky Pete whips out a match and lights a long wick which instantly lights up the mine with a fast burning fuse.

On screen Jessie realises that that's not a candle that the prospector just lit. "Blast is to smithereens, that there's dynamite!"

"Holy tarnation!"

"I'll call for help" and with that on screen Jessie yodels out to the near by critters and they all scatter to the rock covering the entrance of the mine.

"Hey critters, go get sheriff Woody's help, now scoot!" And they dash away.

Back in the town on screen me and bullseye were finishing off the newest building with a couple of coats of paint.

"Good job bullseye, I reckon the new school house is finally done."

It was calm and peaceful until the crowd of critters dash over to on screen Woody and Bullseye.

A rabbit in front gives out a squeak and my on screen self says "what's that?
JessieAndProspectorAreTrappedInTheOldAbandondonedMineAndProspectorJustLitAStickOfDymaiteThinkin'ItWasACandle,AndNowThey'reAboutToBeBlownToSmithereens?!"

The rabbit in front give out yet another squeak, conforming the situation.

On screen Woody instantly jumps on On screen Bullseye exclaiming "Ride like the wind Bullseye!"

And the 2 were off, jumping over cactus and even an outhouse.

Meanwhile back in the old mine, On screen Jessie was trying to fan out the fuse with her hat.

On screen Prospector had a lot to say about that. "Your fannin' the flames, Jessie it takes brains to put out that fire."

He decides that the most logical thing to do right now is to sit on the burning fuse.

He quickly stands back up after just a second complaining "YEOW, my biscuits are burnin'"

Back with on screen Bullseye and I, we now approach the Grand Canyon and with a nightly leap we sore upwards into the air.

I lean forward on my seat of old tape covers with Jessie and Bullseye by each of my sides.

"Will woody and Bullseye land to safety? Can they reach Jessie and stinky Pete in time? Tune in next week, for the exciting Woody's first season, final hour!" The announcer says with anticipation.

I bounce around, excited to she what will happen while cheering out "All right, all right next tape"

Without a word Jessie gets up and with her boot turns of the tv.