ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 4 {ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY ᗰOᑎEY}💰

ITS TIME FOR AN UPDATE YALL

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

According to my box, being an everything doll, means that I come with many benefits. Like being a reliable friend, having a brave personality and leader traits. Well, I try to believe that, sometimes I feel that I crumble a bit under the pressure. Some of the toys in this room look up to me, they see me as someone to strive to be like. Which is lovely that they think that but it also means that I need to continue to be that role model.

Aside from the pressure, I do think it's kinda cool how I am supposedly this figure who's been on jungle exploration, outta space missions, underwater research and even discovering ancient tombs and ruins as well as photography, dancing, car racing, I mean the list goes on, it's a little over the top if I'm honest. Maybe when the family gets a computer that's a little more accessible to us toys we can look this up. I feel that Hamm may be a good person to ask, he's figured out the downstairs television.

Because I am crafted to be such a "leading figure", I'm heavily trusted by Woody. Together we hussle to keep the room in an orderly fashion which works, although sometime his methods are a little...self centred. But being a semi leader here keeps occupied and I like it that way.

Sometimes when I'm not busy, I feel kind of incomplete. It's something that has sat with me for quite a while, and it is an unsolved problem of mine, though, I'm sure even though it may not be soon, I will understand the reasoning behind my slightly empty heart. It's like a hole that I can't patch up, looking at Woody and Bo together make that hole tear open a little further.

"Alright everyone, this is a stick up, don't anybody move" A villains voice speaks out.

A green water gun taped to his hand, he reveals himself threatening the town.

"Now empty that safe" Andy emptys the coins from Hamm the piggy bank.

The one who holds the gun, robbing the town, as we know him as Mr. Potato head, along with myself is a loyal toy of Andy. He just the best kid, with the biggest imagination.

It's another happy morning and Andy's playing with his toys. The sadness from a few weeks prior has subsided and Andy is back to his cheery self, after deciding on moving out of this house, the mood has been ever increasing.

Today the story is that Potato head, uh sorry Mr. potato head is robbing to towns bank. Andy is using the moving boxes as buildings and has drawn cute little buildings on the front of them like the bank, saloon and town hall. There have been so many great play times and memories made in this bedroom.

I think I'm gonna miss this room. In about a week or 2, we were moving houses across the city. I am not entirely sure why though, I believe that it's to finally move to a house owned by the David's and not their grandparents, I just know that it's going to make everyone feel better.

"Ohhh! Money Money Money" Andy says for potato head as he "kisses" the stolen coins

"Stop it, Stop it you mean old potato" Bo whimpers as she speaks up from the crowd of toy towns folk.

"QUITE Bo peep, or your sheep get run over"

The hot wheels track has Bo's 3 dear sheep placed in the middle of the loop. Together they utter a cry to be saved "Helppp, Baaaa, help us!!"

"Oh No, not my sheep, somebody do something" Bo says flustered.

It's an honour to be Andy's toy and a part of play time as a if I do say so myself, a bit of a favoured main character.

Woody shows him self from over the side of the bed dramatically revealing himself from under his hat.

Andy's pulls woody's pull string causing him to speak "reach for the sky"