ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 24 {ᔕᕼEᒪᐯEᗪ}💔

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

"Oh it's Buster!" Rex gasps along with Hamm and a couple of others.

Sarge starts spitting instructions to his men. "Canine alert! Man your battle stations! Let's move, move, move!"

All of the army men including Rocky and myself run to the door to prevent Buster from getting in.

"WOODY! Hide, quick!" Bo calls out as he dashed off somewhere and everyone else returns to their places.

Buster really puts up a fight before he finally pushes the door open making us all fly away from the opening door to watch Buster run around the room. He knocks over play sets, board games, the linconlog house with the potato heads smooching inside, Buster sniffs right in my ear which was a bit of a shock, it's like being hit in the face with wind a a wet nose until he finally finds Woody how was hiding in Andy's backpack. Buster rips him out growling before licking Woody's face and waking him form his toy mode.

"Ok, ok, ok, you found me, Buster alright!" Woody try's to stop Busters licking. "Hey how did he do Hamm?"

Ever since The David's got Buster that Christmas it's been a trick that Woody got Buster to master, that's not the only one.

"Eh, looks like a new record" Hamm looks at Mr Spell that reads '13.5'.

"Ok, boy. Sit, reach for the sky-y" Woody holds up finger guns as Buster stands on his hind legs. "Gotcha!"

Buster falls onto his back playing dead before Woody scratches His tummy making his leg kick.

"Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone? Who's gonna miss meeeee!"

"Andy got all your stuff"

With the sound of Andy's mom's voice Woody calls out "okay, have a good weekend everybody! I'll see you Sunday night"

"It's in my room!"

Woody leaps back over to rest against Andy's back pack.

Andy shives the door open, looking serious. "Stick em up!" He finger guns towards Buster trying to get him to perform the same trick Woody taught him but with a different word.

"I guess we'll work on that later, hey Woody! Ready to go to cowboy camp?!"

Andy picks Woody up as his mom peaks up from the stairs to tell him "Andy honey, come on, 5 minutes and we're leaving"

Andy's face brightens up "5 minutes... Hmmm"

Within not even 2 Andy had set up a scene and had started playing it out. He had Hamm surrounded with the army men and Bo hanging from that dreaded lamp.

"Help, help, somebody help me!!" Andy cries for Bo

"Let her go evil doctor porkchop!" Woody stands up.

And of course Doctor porkchop doesn't back down, I mean what kind of villain would that be. Andy is so more creative than that.

"Never! You must choose sheriff and deputy, how shall she die?"

Andy moves over to Bo and moves the lamp to make her dangle over the 2 scenarios.

"Shark? Or death by monkeys? Choose!!"

Andy makes me start to talk, making it sound as though I was actually going to choose her death. "I choose... Buzz Lightyear!"