ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ 12 {ᗰOᑎKEY ᑕᕼᗩIᑎ}🐒

Congratulations princess! You failed 🤪😍😘

😭😭😭😘😘😘

Y/ᑎ ᑭOᐯ

It's pitch black outside and Sid's now heading to his house. It's been riding his skateboard and humming metal the whole time. Woody and I are quaking.

Through the slightly open zip we see the house come closer and closer. I think that Buzz must of seen Andy's house next door because he whispers..

"Sheriff! I can see your dwelling from here! Your almost home".

He sounds so positive and hopeful, I wish I felt that way too.

The alien speaks as if this is the best day of his life. "Nirvana is coming, the mystic portal awaits!"

Woody snaps at the little alien, fed up with the situation and panicked about what we were about to endure.

"Would you be quite, you 2 don't get it, do you?"

Woody's voices begins as a quiet but gets a little too loud.

"Once we go into Sid's house, we WON'T be coming out" I say push a hand over Woody's mouth as I continue talking for him.

Sid opens his front door and his dog throws himself at the back back we're in making our souls leap out of our quivering bodies.

"OH my!" I gasp before Woody slaps a hand over my mouth. He give me a sharp glare telling me to shut it.

"WOAH, scud, hey boy, sittt, good boy" Sid chuckles at his insane dog who won't stop jumping. The dog finally slows slightly sitting, well actually kind of squatting.

"Hey I got something for ya" Sid's hand reaches into the backpack.

"Freeze!" Woody whispers.

Sid grabs the little alien, well it was nice knowing him, rest in little green shreds poor guy.

Sid places the alien on Sid's snout.

"Ready...set, Go!"

The dog goes bunter, swiftly flipping the alien into his mouth and aggressively swinging it and his head around.

Sid cackles an evil, sick laugh. We are so dead.

I see Woody at the corner of my eye loosing his marbles, hands trembling. Buzz is just confused.

"Hey Hannah?" Sid calls.

'Hannah? Ohhh Sid's sister. I rarely see her, I get why'.

Hannah walks into view, she's a tiny little thing with a little brown bob. From what I remember of seeing her, she has always had a doll in her hand. That's still haven't changed.

"What?" she asks.

"Did I get my package in the mail?" Sid asks.

"I dunno".

"Whaddaya mean, you don't know" Sid snaps

"I. Don't. Know" Hannah is more interested in her doll, I would be too.

'What package? What kind of package? What would Sod possibly be ordering, he's like 12.'

"Oh no Hannah!" Sid gasps, sounding concerned.

"What?" He worry is pricked.

"Look Janie!" Sid snatches the doll from Hannah making her react

"Hey!"

Buzz is Love Buzz is 𝐿𝐼𝐹𝐸 (TBD)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें