Conqueror of mara | Xiao rein...

By space_time22

In his last moments, he feels a spear plunged through his chest, his karma dissipating as his eyes close to a... More

What this Story is about
Prologue (Rewrite)
A new world
Interlude 1: Puppet's revenge
Ice princess
Interlude 2: Akivili the Aeon of Trailblaze
The meaning of Life
Interlude 3: Frozen Wonderland
The overlord of vortex, Osial?
Interlude 4: The bright pink Fox
Interlude 5: The winds of time are unfogiving
Announcment
Interlude 6: Stare at the abyss and it shall stare back
Announcement
A goodbye
Should I continue this fic?
THE RETURN+ REWRITE

Rewrite + my lore

373 5 0
By space_time22

Dont worry im not going to rewrite the whole thing just the chapter "The Fiery Knight" because I got a better Idea and I was kind of unhappy with how I wrote it.

Anyways im going to explain some things that are like info you need to understand before reading the next chapters, basically lore that is made up of my headcannons.

So in Hi3(Honkai Impact 3rd) there is this huge tree called the imaginary tree and there is also a huge sea called the sea of quanta, the Imaginary tree tries to absorb all of the sea of quanta and the sea of quanta tries to flood the Imaginary tree, my headcannons are that:

the leaves of the imaginary tree are worlds like Hi3 and Hsr are part of and that the astral express travels in these worlds but they dont travel through the worlds they travel through places inside the Hsr world.

There are also bubbles which are mini worlds and one of those bubles have teyvat in them, the teyvat bubble got connected to the leaf of Hsr world.

Aether and Lumina could travel between bubbles and leaves so they were like the astral express but better.

Xiao used to eat human hearts and eat dreams, when he served the god he served before Zhongli which I dubbed "Moharus" from another fanfic.

Thats all for now peace

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

321 2 11
-on hiatus my inspiration has be all time low will put as complete for now- Aether and Lumine are traveling twins who have been to many worlds from m...
143K 5.6K 23
[ π™“π™žπ™–π™€/π™π™šπ™’!π™π™šπ™–π™™π™šπ™§ ] After two-thousand years, you got to see the light of day once more. Like the civilization of long ago, your memory...
57.3K 1.3K 13
"His hair looks just like the sun..." Aether has been searching for answers about where his sister could be after being separated by the unknown God...
30.6K 772 13
(Rewriting this fanfic on another genshin book) πŸ’«You died and has transported into genshin impact (I know clichΓ¨), and accompanies the traveler on t...