Security Breach x Female Read...

By Lolbear01

Y/N L/N, a beautiful young girl. She was 23 and already had the world wrapped around her finger. She died 4 y... More

Backstory
Introductions and Surprises
Introductions and Surprises Pt. 2
Hanging out with Roxy
Foxy Vs. Bonnie x Y/N
Glamdaddy (I mean Freddy)
Monty Time
Sunny Days
Little surprise
Chick Pea
A New Employee
A crush?
Gregorio Time
Accident
Moon Pie
Surprise? *insert Lolbit's laugh* Pt.1
Surprise? *insert Lolbit's laugh* Pt.2
⚠️🍋Cuddles are not cuddles🍋⚠️
Not a chapter
⚠️🍋Bonnie's Christmas Present🍋⚠️
Apologies

A Pirates Treasure

135 3 100
By Lolbear01

YO! I am back lol. This is a chapter requested by Bonnieboi292 so yay...this is planned to be a long chapter so yeah...lol. Also, this isn't a Y/N x Glamrock Foxy chapter...this is a Lucas/Bunny x Glamrock Foxy chapter :D Enjoy! Also, I am working on 2 chapters at once so BEAR with me :')

Quick A/N:

This is what Lucas/Bunny looks like:

Hair: golden brown; curly 

Eyes: golden brown; shiny/glittery

Height: 5'5-5'6

Race: kinda white, bastante mexicano

Wearing: Earrings, thigh high socks, khaki shorts, and a "Foxy" shirt

Extra Feature: thick thighs, "because it's a blessing and a curse that I have" ~Lucas

Oh, and Foxy became human after the place closed for the day.

Recap: This is after Lucas, your friend, accidentally walked in on you and Freddy having sex. He was on his way to find Eli and Foxy. This is a continuation of ⚠️🍋Cuddles are not cuddles🍋⚠️.

Lucas' POV

"Holy shit...that was something" I say as I laugh a bit. "Now off to go find Eli...and Foxy..."

I start to walk around the Pizzaplex, checking from room to room. Nobody... "Where the fuck is everyone?" I think to myself. (~And I think to myself~...~"What the fuck"~). Damnnit...gotta go search elsewhere...is there a map somewhere around here?! That is when I scream.

"Hi, Please take this map" A map bot says to me. "Hello, Please take this map"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOLY SHIT!" I yell as I grasp onto my chest, I tried to calm myself down.

"Take a map" The bot repeats to me...

"Might as well...I do need it though" I think as I grab the map.

"Thank you. Please enjoy." It says as it drives off and away from me.

"That thing scared the fuck out of me, what the fuck!" I sigh "At least I got a map now...how convenient that the bot came right as I needed it...though I didn't need it to fucking jumpscare the crap out of me"

I open the map as I look through it...there are a lot of different attractions here...so much to do...I see the security office and get an idea.

"Maybe Eli is there...I mean, it'd make sense since Eli and N/N are so close to each other, they are very close friends, so maybe since N/N runs the place, Eli might be in the security office!" I think to myself as I smile proudly at my idea. I start to head towards the security office, casually taking in every little detail I see when walking around.

Within no time, I reach the security office. I knock on the door.

"Hello? Is anyone in there? Eli?" I ask.

"Coming!" I hear a voice from the other side of the door say...it sounded feminine so hopefully it was Eli.

When the door opened, I noticed it was Eli, and she had on a security uniform.

"Lucas? Is that you? What are you doing here?" She asked.

"N/N invited me over...I saw some shit, and decided to find you...and maybe Foxy..." I say.

"Still a fan of Foxy I see..." She chuckles a bit, especially after she noticed that I am wearing a Foxy merch shirt.

"Hey! He's hot okay??!"

"Mmm...yeah yeah"

"Eli? Who are you talking to?" I hear a deep voice say...then I see him...Fetch.

"Fetch?! You are here too?" I ask, I was surprised that Fetch was here.

"Wait...Lucas?!" Fetch's tail starts to wag as he runs up to me and jumps into my arms.

"Holy shit! I haven't seen you in forever! You still look like how I remember!" I say happily as I start to pet Fetch.

Fetch laughs a bit as he licks my face...and it actually felt wet...

"Ew! My god! Is that a new feature?! Did N/N add that new feature onto you to make you seem more like a real dog?" I ask as I wipe the slobber off my face.

"Yes, she did. And I quite like this feature as I can now lick things like a normal dog can"

"That is good"

"Yup!" Fetch says happily.

"So...Eli...will you fill me in on the tea?" I ask Eli.

"Oh yeah! Sure. So, N/N got a call, she got the owner position of the place...she got to know and meet the others...uhm...I came, then Fetch...uhh...drama happened, Monty has a crush on me...I may or may not like Monty...N/N practically adopted Gregory and now they are like a chaotic mischief duo...and so far...that is it I guess...Oh! Not to mention that the others found out that N/N was dead and that a serial killer bunny known as Vanny was also murdered by Freddy" she says.

"That was...some very interesting tea there...uhm...wait...did you say that you liked Monty?"

"No..."

"Oh! I think I did~ Eli has a cruuuuush~" I say in a sing-song voice.

"Sh-Shut up! No I don't!" I could tell she was slowly getting redder each time.

"Sure sure...I guess I'll shut up~" I continue to tease her. She groans as I put down Fetch.

"Oh, and by the way, do you know where Foxy is?" I ask her.

"Probably in Kid's cove. Though he is in a bad mood today, some kids decided to take his hook off of his hand...and they also decided to take his hat and jacket while he wasn't looking. Took quite a while to get those back to him, but he's still upset about it." Eli says.

"Alright, I'll make that a mental note...Thank you Eli!" I say as I walk...more like ran...away and to Kid's Cove. Obviously, of course, looking at the map I was given so I would know where to go.

(Time skip because I don't wanna describe the exact direction to get to Kid's Cove...)

I make it to the entrance to Kid's Cove...and I can in fact hear Foxy humming a Pirate's shanty in there. I peek my head out and look at him...he looked down, sad.

"Eli wasn't lying...he really is upset...even his singing sounds sad" I thought to myself. I walked out from my hiding spot as I slowly and carefully walked up to him. When I reach him, I gently tap his shoulder. "Foxy?" I ask.

Foxy's ears perk up as he snaps his head around to face me...he looked angry as he pounced on me and screamed... "A...jumpscare?" I thought to myself as I brought my hands up to protect my face. The scream stops almost immediately, though the fox was still on top of me. It was silent for a good minute, so I removed my hands from my face, to see that Foxy was...shocked.

"I...I be so sorry lad...I dunno wha' came o'er me...please forgive me." Foxy says as his ears fall back slightly...he looked a little more upset than before.

"Hey, uhh...Foxy...It's perfectly fine. I probably just scared you. It's my fault I didn't assert myself before coming up to you and scaring the ever-loving shit out of you." I say with a nervous smile as I look up to him, I could feel my face slowly starting to heat up from embarrassment.

"No, 'tisn't...I jumpscared ye 'n tried t' attack ye...jus' 'cause I had a bad day today. 'tisn't perfectly fine...Be thar anythin' I can do t' make it up t' ye?" Foxy asks me. He looked really upset that he almost hurt me.

"Well, I was coming here to see you, Eli told me that you were having a bad day." I say.

"Wait, you know Eli?" He asks in a confused tone.

"Yes I do, she and N/N are my friends."

"Oh...alright, that would make sense."

"Uhm...Foxy?" I say as I remember the position he and I were in...

"Aye lad?" He asks.

"Can you uhh...Can you please get off of me? I mean, I don't mind the position, but I don't want N/N or Eli seeing this...since I know they are going to blackmail me with pictures or videos of this..." I say with a blush covering my face.

Foxy was confused at first till he looked down at my blushing face. When he looked down at me, that is when he noticed the position we were both in. He got a bit embarrassed and quickly got off of me, but he was careful not to hurt me in any sort of way.

"I be so sorry lad, I didn' realize the position we we be both in.. by the way...wha' be yer name?" Foxy said in a slightly embarrassed tone. Foxy stands up and holds out his hand to me...not his hook, his hand.

I smiled a bit as I grab his hand as he helped me stand up, then I brushed myself off. "My name is Lucas..."

Mystery POV

"Ohhh that was absolutely beautiful!" I say to myself as I smirk. "Thank god I took a video...and a couple pictures~"

"Oh~ I agree, we can use this against him later" My son/friend said as he chuckled.

"They look cute together, do they not?" I ask my son/friend.

"They do look very cute together N/N" My son/friend laughs lightly.

"I know! But also, thank you so much for helping me be able to walk over here Greg...if I am being honest, I am still a bit tired, but thank you for helping me be able to stand and walk over here...if you didn't I wouldn't have been able to see this cute moment!" I say in a quiet whisper.

"Yup! I am just that amazing" He smiles proudly as he takes another picture of Foxy helping Bunny stand.

"At least now I don't have to worry about Bonnie and Foxy fighting over me...last time, it was pure chaos..."

"Yeah, it was, but hey! It was entertaining to watch." Gregory admits.

"True, it was entertaining, though I did not appreciate having to repair the two of them..."

"Well, it did give you something to do that day."

"That is also true..."

"Come on N/N...let's go before they catch us" Gregory says as he stands up.

"You have to help me because my legs are still sore Greg..."

"Oh yeah" He says as he reaches his hand out to me and helps me stand, my legs shake a bit but we quickly walk away so we wouldn't be caught.

"We're still going to use the videos and pictures as blackmail...right?"

"Of course we are...what do you take me for?" I ask, playfully offended.

"My mom...but also a very sneaky and mischievous rich lady"

"I-...fair point..."

Lucas' POV

"Ahoy, be that a 'Foxy' shirt?" Foxy asks me.

"I-...what?" I say as I look down at my shirt...it was in fact a 'Foxy' shirt. I immediately blushed out of embarrassment. "N-No it isn't! Y-You are just imagining things!" I say, trying to hide the fact that I was wearing his merchandise.

"Mhm...sure...'n I be a human scallywag in a diaper 'n a bow who calls hisself Cupid..." Foxy deadpans.

"I-...I mean, I am pretty sure Cupid worked his magic on us both and put us together..." I say, the last part was in a very quiet whisper.

"What?"

"I uhh...nothing..." I started to get embarrassed.

"Are ye sure it's naught?"

"yes I am Foxy..."

"so...when are ye goin' t' admit that ye're wearin' me merchandise?" He asks.

"Never"

"Ye sure?"

"Yes..."

"Ye absolutely positive?"

"Fine! I admit that I am wearing your merch! Just stop pushing it..." I groan.

"Good lad" Foxy smiles proudly as he gently pats my head.

After a couple minutes of silence, Foxy speaks up. "So, since we both clearly 'ave naught t' do at the moment...do ye wants t' go somewhere t' do somethin'?" Foxy asks me.

"Uhm...sure...Sounds like a plan." I smile.

"So, where t' exactly? Where do ye wants t' go?"

"Hmm..." I think to myself as I think of all the places we could go to in the Pizzaplex...then I open up the map again and look at what the Pizzaplex has to offer. One attraction catches my eye.

"We could go to Roxy's Raceway and go go-carting...how does that sound?"

"Aye! That sounds good t' me" Foxy says happily. He grabs my hand and starts to walk to Roxy's Raceway. Making sure to go around the S.T.A.F.F. Bots so the bots don't come up to us and jumpscare us both.

"I swear...those things are scary as shit" I say...

"Did one o' 'em come up t' ye?" Foxy asks.

"Yes...the Map Bot did...and he scared the absolute shit out of me..."

"Oh, that makes sense as t' why ye 'ave a map o' the galleon...by the way, be it yer first time at the Pizzaplex?"

"No, it's just been a while since I've been here...just need to get used to where everything is again...plus, the last time I came here, I didn't really get to explore much because I was only here for an hour." I say.

"Ahh, alright" Foxy says as we walk on up to the entrance of Roxy's Raceway.

As we enter, we hear Roxanne's announcement.

"Hey, I'm Roxanne Wolf. If you're looking for high speed motor mayhem, Roxy Raceway is the place to be. Sign up today and be a winner! Nobody likes a loser." The announcement said.

"Sometimes I forget how full o' herself Roxy be...but she's still apart o' the crew so she's bearable...at times."

"Well, that's just how she was made, but at least she's better now..." I say.

Foxy nods in agreement as he smiles and takes my hand. "Aye, at least she be..."

We both walk onto the beginning of the racetrack as I pick a go-cart...Foxy chooses the one next to me. "Are ye ready t' lose lad~?" Foxy says in a teasing tone.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna win Foxy~" I wink at him as I smirk.

"Ready...set...GO!" We could hear Roxanne's voice yell...I immediately started driving. With each turn I did, I got further than Foxy. I could tell he was trying his hardest to surpass me, but I was too fast.

"Slow down lad!" I could hear Foxy yell from behind me.

"If I do, you'll win, so no!" I yell back as I chuckle a bit. I stepped on the pedal as I went a bit faster. I could hear him laughing a bit behind me. After a couple minutes of racing around the track, I make it in first and I come to a halt. Foxy comes in shortly after as he stops next to my cart.

"How's it that ye went so fast?" Foxy asked with a smile on his face.

"I just did, plus, I took sharper turns that were close to the actual turn...so I was able to speed by that way." I shrug.

"ahh...but still...I say that be hornswagglin'" Foxy says.

"Hornswagglin'?" I ask with a confused look on my face.

"Aye...Aye...in non-pirate tongue, I mean "cheating"" Foxy clarifies.

"Ohh...okay. Just making sure it didn't mean anything else."

"Like wha', exactly?"

"Uhh...I don't know, so nevermind."

"Are ye sure?"

"Yes I'm sure"

"Alright" Foxy shrugs.

"So, Foxy, is there anything you wanna do? Or where you wanna go?

"I be mighty starvin' at the moment...ye wants t' go somewhere t' eat?"

"Oh! That sounds good...I didn't eat anything before coming here...and with all of this excitement, then yeah...I am actually hungry right now..." I say.

"Then that be a plan! Let's go t' Chica's Bakery...I heard the grub she has thar be mighty good..."

"Have you not been there before?" I ask him.

"Nah...I've been too busy dealin' wit' sprogs 'n well-nigh none o' the others mighty come t' her bakery...mainly 'cause Chica usually ain't thar, nor does she bake a lot. She likes t' be in the other restaurants, 'n plus, she's the one who said fer everybody else nah t' visit unless it's fer a date or a special occasion..." Foxy said as he went on a slight rant on why he hasn't been to Chica's bakery before.

"Ahh...that makes sense...but why did she only want you guys to go to her bakery unless it was for a date or special event? And why exactly are you taking me there? It's not like we're on a date..." I say, a hint of sadness in my voice as I look down.

Foxy gently lifts my head with his hook and makes me look into his eyes. "Ahoy, ye're me hearty now 'n 'tis me way o' apologizin' t' ye since I nigh-on tackled ye 'n I ended up jumpscarin' ye...plus, I well-nigh hurt ye, so 'tis me way t' apologize" Foxy says with a smile.

I blush as Foxy lifts my head up to face him...I did not expect him to do that.

"I-...u-uhm...okay" I say with a nervous smile.

"Let's go!" Foxy says excitedly as he grabs my hand and runs to Chica's bakery.

Since I am a fast runner, I was able to run right alongside Foxy. I even challenged myself a bit and I managed to run even faster than Foxy, causing me to start dragging him behind me.

"Blisterin' barnacles thar! Ye be quite fast Lucas..." Foxy says as he chuckles a bit.

"I know I am, it's because I ran cross country before." I smirk a bit as I look at him behind me.

"Oh aye~? I bet I'll be faster" Foxy says as he runs even faster than before.

"Shit..." I say as I run at the same pace I was...I couldn't go any faster.

Within no time we made it to Chica's Bakery and with just standing at the entrance, we can already smell the pastries and sweets.

"It smells good in here..." I say as I take in the smell.

"Aye...it does" Foxy says with a calm smile.

"You know...all these cakes and I am only seeing one I want" I say with a smirk. Foxy looks at me confused before asking...

"Which one do ye wants? I can get ye any one ye wants...since I nigh-on live in the Pizzaplex..."

I chuckle at Foxy's confusion. "I mean you Foxy~" I say in a seductive and flirty tone. This causes Foxy to blush a lot.

"I-I...what?"

"Oh, you know what I am referring to Foxy~" I say with a bigger smirk.

Foxy chuckles nervously as he takes my hand and takes us up to a counter. Another S.T.A.F.F. Bot asks for what we want.

I ask for my favorite cake, obviously two big slices...and also isn't Foxy...unfortunately...and the bot nods and goes to the back. Foxy wanted the same thing as me so I got two slices of cake

Within a couple minutes, the S.T.A.F.F. Bot comes back with the cake I ordered and I take it. Me and Foxy go and sit down at one of the booths as I give Foxy one of the slices. I obviously take the other as I start eating. Foxy starts to eat his slice not too long after me.

Every now and then, I look up at Foxy. He doesn't notice it since he's too busy eating his slice. I smile a bit as I chuckle lightly.

After a couple of minutes, we both finish our slices of cake as I smile and stand up, Foxy stands up shortly after. "So~ You single~?" I ask in a flirty tone.

"Uhm...I be single actually" Foxy said. This makes me smirk a bit as I lean closer to him. Foxy looks into my eyes and starts to lean in as well. And within no time, we end up kissing. Neither of us realized it until a minute passed. We both pulled away, flustered.

"I-I...I be so sorry lad" Foxy said in an embarrassed tone. I smile as I pull him into another kiss.

Gregory's POV

"Ohhh! This is so good!" I say in a whisper yell as I smirk and stop recording.

"Damn it Gregory...You are so evil!" N/N says to me as she chuckles a bit.

"I know I am...but this is some real good blackmail for the both of them. It'll be funny to see them so embarrassed." I say with a proud smile.

"Oh my god Gregory..." She shakes her head as she continues to laugh. "I swear, I don't know what to do with you sometimes"

"I'm just that good at what I do mom"

"I know that Greg...and you are one of the most chaotic and lovable children I've ever met..." She says as she tackles me. "Mom! Stop!" I whisper yell as I start laughing.

"Nah...I don't think I will" She says with a smirk as she starts tickling me.

"Noooo! Mom, you're gonna get us caught!" I say in between laughs.

"Oh yeah...let's go before we get caught!" She says as she stands up and picks me up...despite the fact that her legs were still sore, she managed to get us out of there, and with a quick pace too.

Bonus part (Kind of important to the lore of the story) + Eli's POV

I called all of the animatronics and my friends around, aka Freddy, Bonnie, Foxy, Chica, Roxy, Monty, Sun, Moon, Gregory, Fetch, and Lucas...N/N was sleeping, since from what I was told, she and Freddy had a little one on one sex session...so, she's asleep.

The animatronics all crowd around me, in a circle.

"So, you all wanted to hear a horror story? Let me tell you a story...There once was a girl, she absolutely loved animatronics. So, she visited them a lot. Her favorite though, was a white and orange fox. One day though, her partner took her to see the animatronic...and locked her in the room with it. She was so scared, she tried to get out, but to no avail. The animatronic was harmless, or so she thought. The animatronic held out a piece of chocolate, something that the girl loved. She calmed down a bit, though she still felt a bit uneasy. She cautiously grabbed the chocolate. Luckily for her, the animatronic didn't do anything other than watch her eat the chocolate. The girl was happy and she finished the chocolate." I started to say. 

The others seemed upset about what happened in the beginning, but happy that the girl got something sweet from the animatronic...some of the others, Monty, Moon, and Roxy all felt uneasy...like something was going to happen to the girl.

"But, just as she was about to leave, a hook from inside the animatronic shot out and stuck right in the middle of her stomach. Her eyes widened, but she didn't say anything...nor did she scream. She looked down to where the hook shot into her stomach, then back up to the animatronic. Two hooks came out from the side of the one hook and latched onto her sides as it pulled her close to the animatronic fox. And with a *crack*, she was slammed right against the fox's stomach." 

The others were surprised, Chica, Freddy, and Sun covered their mouths in surprise as the others just sat there in shock. Gregory sat closer to Freddy.

"The hook kept pulling and pulling...trying to pull the girl into its stomach. Unfortunately for her, she was still alive, which meant she felt everything. The machine got tired of her body refusing to go in it, so it released more hooks from inside it and shot them in different places, one right below the back of her neck, and one right in her ass. Not to mention the 4 hooks that attached themselves to her legs and calves. The hooks on her legs pulled harder, causing her legs to move in unnatural ways. Cracks were heard, bones were broken as her legs kept bending backwards till her legs got ripped off of her body and thrown inside the animatronic. She spat blood out of her mouth as she tried gasping for air, but she was losing blood...and fast."

"Oh god..." Bonnie said.

"The animatronic took the opportunity that she had no more legs and pulled her inside its stomach. This got her screaming and crying...*Bang...bang...bang...* 'Please! Someone help me! I don't want to die like this! I don't want to die like this...I don't know what I did, to get to this end, I've behaved! I've helped people...Help!' She cried as she hit against the inside of the animatronic's stomach. Nobody came...nobody heard her cries for help."

"She slowly started to lose consciousness as the springlocks in the animatronic went off, bolts and gears shot into her stomach and crushed her, pieces of metal stuck deep into her arms as a metal stick shot into the back of her neck...but, what really killed her, was the piece of sharp metal that shot into her skull and into her brain, it exploded in her head. It was a small explosion, but it was enough to completely destroy her brain. She was now dead, inside the animatronic."

"That was...a very bad way to go...oh lord..." Chica said, sympathy in her eyes.

"After a bit of time, her soul went and possessed the animatronic she died in and now to this very day, she still resides on Earth to protect those she cares for, and to get revenge on those who have severely wronged her...and killed her. And that girl is N/N...and the white and orange fox was Lolbit. That's what truly happened to her."

The others were shocked.

"The girl was N/N?!" They all yelled at the same time.

"Yes..." I said.

"How do you know all this?" Gregory asked me.

"Because I...am Michael Afton...Muahahahaha!"

The others just looked at me, both concerned and confused.

"I'm kidding, but I know this because N/N told me what actually happened."

A series of 'Oh's spread across the room as everybody understood what I meant now. 

Anyways, this is a wrap for this chapter...and uhh...WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO CHALLENGE ME BUNNY!! I WAS FUCKING STRESSING ON HAVING TO WRITE THIS FUCKING CHAPTER 😭...though, if you didn't challenge me...then I would have taken my sweet ass time to write the chapter...so thank you...Anygays, I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter, this was requested by Bonnieboi292, make sure to check out his stories, and support him...if you want to that is...also...Bunny...I win...good game though...good game ;)

4200 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260 18 13
So... this is the start of u n Me seeing me losing my sanity... Which is Great! Anyways to the real description =============================== A sto...
2.5K 55 13
"You have something about you that I can't quite place my finger on. You, You're different, but how?" This is my first fanfic (minus the one I took d...
746K 12.5K 60
This is a Dabi x Female Reader short story. 17+ story. THIS IS NOT A FULL SMUTT STORY. THIS STORY HAS PLOT AND EMOTION AND LIKE A TOUCH OF SPICE. ...
710 5 15
Idk it's a Sundrop and Moondrop story, a little spice here and there but nothing too bad... yet >:) oh also gore in the beginning :b PS: I promise t...