A Pirates Treasure

YO! I am back lol. This is a chapter requested by Bonnieboi292 so yay...this is planned to be a long chapter so yeah...lol. Also, this isn't a Y/N x Glamrock Foxy chapter...this is a Lucas/Bunny x Glamrock Foxy chapter :D Enjoy! Also, I am working on 2 chapters at once so BEAR with me :')

Quick A/N:

This is what Lucas/Bunny looks like:

Hair: golden brown; curly 

Eyes: golden brown; shiny/glittery

Height: 5'5-5'6

Race: kinda white, bastante mexicano

Wearing: Earrings, thigh high socks, khaki shorts, and a "Foxy" shirt

Extra Feature: thick thighs, "because it's a blessing and a curse that I have" ~Lucas

Oh, and Foxy became human after the place closed for the day.

Recap: This is after Lucas, your friend, accidentally walked in on you and Freddy having sex. He was on his way to find Eli and Foxy. This is a continuation of ⚠️🍋Cuddles are not cuddles🍋⚠️.

Lucas' POV

"Holy shit...that was something" I say as I laugh a bit. "Now off to go find Eli...and Foxy..."

I start to walk around the Pizzaplex, checking from room to room. Nobody... "Where the fuck is everyone?" I think to myself. (~And I think to myself~...~"What the fuck"~). Damnnit...gotta go search elsewhere...is there a map somewhere around here?! That is when I scream.

"Hi, Please take this map" A map bot says to me. "Hello, Please take this map"

"WHAT THE FUCK?! HOLY SHIT!" I yell as I grasp onto my chest, I tried to calm myself down.

"Take a map" The bot repeats to me...

"Might as well...I do need it though" I think as I grab the map.

"Thank you. Please enjoy." It says as it drives off and away from me.

"That thing scared the fuck out of me, what the fuck!" I sigh "At least I got a map now...how convenient that the bot came right as I needed it...though I didn't need it to fucking jumpscare the crap out of me"

I open the map as I look through it...there are a lot of different attractions here...so much to do...I see the security office and get an idea.

I see the security office and get an idea

"Maybe Eli is there...I mean, it'd make sense since Eli and N/N are so close to each other, they are very close friends, so maybe since N/N runs the place, Eli might be in the security office!" I think to myself as I smile proudly at my idea. I start to head towards the security office, casually taking in every little detail I see when walking around.