Surprise? *insert Lolbit's laugh* Pt.2

Alright, this is Pt.2 so I hope you enjoy :D For all those people who hate Vanessa/Vanny, welcome. To those who like her or don't mind her then oh well...this was for plot and I didn't know what to do and plus...in this story, Vanessa used to be controlled by Glitchtrap but after Gregory freed her, she still continued to kill many children and people. She was extremely rude and didn't give a single fuck about the animatronics or others but herself. She kept up an act the entire time as to not draw any suspicions.

Warning: Gore; Blood; Cursing; My unexpected writing that scared me :'D

Recap: N/N decided to go and scare everyone since she was bored so she transformed into Lolbit and started scaring her friends. She found out from Chica that they were going to be doing a girls' night with Roxanne. However something happened when she walked away from Chica. Lolbit took control and scared Bonnie, Monty, and Foxy really bad by making them think that N/N died. Long story short, Vanny came and sliced N/N's head off and now we continue.

Freddy's POV

And SHE, She just giggled, then went into a whole laughing fit.

I. Was. Pissed. I am pretty sure that if this were a cartoon, you would see steam coming out of my ears, that is how angry I was. No. Angry is an understatement, I was ENRAGED! Luckily Vanny couldn't fly which means she was more vulnerable.

I lunged at Vanny, actually managing to tackle her to the ground (Oh yeah, and btw, Freddy and the gang can see Vanny, they all got their eyes upgraded and they have it to where they can't get hacked anymore so yeah :D You made it that way because you knew what was going to happen). She started to flail around, trying to set herself free. I growled. Some saliva fell on her face masked face. I was craving for her to be ripped to fucking shreds. My eyes were bright red. The others stayed back while I dealt with Vanny. I could see them surrounding N/N and her lifeless body.

I could hear Vanny whimper in a bit of fear. Oh the SOUNDS of her scared and in pain were so intoxicating! I can't wait to hear her scream for help, in pain, and agony. I sat down on her body to prevent her from moving. I grabbed her left hand and went to her fingers. I snapped them, put them out of place. She screamed in pain. Thankfully this room is completely sound proof, and that Eli closed the place down for today.

I started to laugh a bit at the screams of pain she made. I could hear her slightly crying. But, I could tell she was trying to not cry. I then went to her right hand and did the same. Snapping the bones in her fingers out of place to the point where I eventually just ended up ripping the fingers off.

I clawed at her stomach and chest, most likely gonna leave a scar...if she makes it out alive. Which I don't think that is gonna happen. I grabbed both arms and ripped them from her body. Her screams were way louder that ever before. I smiled. A wide and psychotic one at that. I could hear her bawling out tears.

Next were her ankles. I easily ripped each one off, the muscles in her legs were still trying to hold on to her feet. She begged and begged for me to stop but I didn't, nor could I. (It's like he is re-creating his friends' death...hmmm). I sliced the muscles and when I finished, I shattered the bones in her legs, immobilizing her, making it to where she would never be able to recover from this pain. Even with death, it won't save her, she will be tortured later in death.

"Awww-ww...is the li-ittle Miss Van-an-anny scared?" I said. My voice started to glitch.

"L̵͕͖͖̂́̋͛̉-̶̡̢͔̲̼̆ͅL̵͇̤̍̓̔Ę̸̝̗̞̿̂͠͝Ť̸͒̓͋͘ͅ ̴̹̘̙͕̻͎̔͒M̸̨̻̞̼̼̯͊́́̓̄͝E̶̩̹͙̣͐̇͛̾̈́̒ ̷̯͍͇̂͊̋Ǵ̵̢͙̭̺͕͗̓͆̌O̸̜̼̮͝ ̴̬̉̋̄̌̕Y̷̝͕̻͊Ő̵̯̞̀͛̕U̸̲̐̋̀̑͛̌ ̶̢̛͎̭̀́͌̆̆F̴̢̢̡̦̙͌̇͂̄̽̄ͅ-̴̡͈̩̬̬̈́F̵̹͖̋̋̎̆͗͒-̷̬͉̖̓͊̅̚F̶̡̱̝̙̭̈Ṳ̷̳̟̮͙͂̆̚͝C̸̬̐̿̚K̷̰̉̉̋̽͂̕I̷̫̫̜͎͂N̷̡̢̥̯͉̉̚G̴͖̼̲̣͖̍͒͒͠ ̶̱̺͂͜͝ͅB̸̝͍̀̌I̷͓͉̺̩͈̩̊̍̀͝T̵̨̧̼̲̮͕̀̑͘Ç̶̘̳̑̎H̸͔̭̮̤̆̑͜!̸͕̪̮̾!̷̣̊" (L-LET ME GO YOU F-F-FUCKING BITCH!!). Vanny said through tears.