A New Employee

Yo guys! Hi! I'm back! This chapter was requested by Flying_fazballZ so I will do it. This is...uhhhh...chapter 11 so yay :D now *ahem* ROLL THE RECAP!!

Recap: You decided to hang out with Chica yesterday. You baked some goods and went to find the others. However, they were nowhere to be seen. The last place you checked was the daycare. Turns out, Fetch broke his leg. It was a S.T.A.F.F. bot though that threw Fetch off the second floor. You taught the others how to fix Fetch and continued baking with Chica. The story starts the next day. You gathered everybody so you can make your announcement.

Y/N's POV

"Alright everybody, I have gathered you all here to say that I have an employee that I want you to meet. Her name is Eli (Not Elizabeth Afton), which is short for Elianna. I got the text yesterday before I went to bed that I can see if I want to hire her. Obviously I said yes. She will be arriving shortly. In about...*checks watch*... 2 minutes. Please treat her with respect and listen to what she tells you to. That goes for you too Monty" I said.

"What? Why me?" Monty said.

"Because I know you, sometimes you like to rebel against orders."

"Ahh, fair point."

*ding*

"One second everyone"

Eli <3

"Hey bestie! I am here! Can you please open the door? I never
got the key ':)"

You

"Oh yeah, hold on!"

"So who was it?" Freddy asked.

"The new employee! Remember what I said okay? Be nice!"

"Okay" They all said in unison.

As I opened the doors I saw a beautiful girl with blue-ish grey eyes and brown curly hair. Her height was 5'1", 9 inches shorter than you. She was wearing some casual clothes. Then ran up to me giving me a tight hug.

"BESTAY!!! Oh my lord, I missed you!" She said.

"I missed you too, sorry I haven't been home in a while. I had to stay here for a bit." I replied. She then let go.

"Alright, now...WHERE IS MAH BABAY DAWGY?!" She had said, and then looked around. Eventually locking eyes with Fetch.

Fetch ran up to her and jumped in her arms. It was easier for him since she was 5'1". I mean, he can jump pretty high but he prefers not to all the time. Eli started kissing Fetch's face...like a lot.

"Hehe, I missed you too Eli." Fetch said. He then licked Eli's face. This made her shed a tear of happiness. It has been about a month since she saw Fetch. She missed him.

I looked back over to the others, they looked happy that I was reuniting with my friend (why do I keep typing firend??). All but Monty was happy. He looked terrifying. He got a sudden memory of his dream that had Eli and a person who was referred to as the creator, or Maddie as she was called (his dreams be breaking the forth wall here). He froze. Then Eli walked up to him with an evil smirk.

"You seem afraid of me. Haha" Eli said.

Monty then jumped and ran straight for the Golden Freddy statue. He climbed it and hissed? The hell?

Eli then bursted out laughing. I followed then after. Then the others joined in.

"Why are you so afraid of her Monty?" I asked.