Accident

Hi guys!! It's me again *ahem*. Yeah :D Hmmmmm...idk what to say. But uhhh...yeah. I apologize for taking forever. I drew Y/N btw (the picture below)...Anyways, Enjoy :D

Anyways, Enjoy :D

Y/N's POV

I woke up earlier than everybody. I didn't know why at first. It was 1 in the morning and I have only been sleeping for 2 hours. Gregory was still passed out, same goes for Eli. That is when I felt it. A pain in my chest. This really only happens once every 6 months. I didn't know that it has been 6 months already.

I decided to teleport Gregory on Eli's bed for now. I sat up and saw the two cuddling together. Same with Fetch. I am guessing he walked in after I fell asleep. I sat in awe at how cute the three looked together. I stayed in awe until I felt the same pain. Right in the back of my chest near my spine. Then the pain increased. I felt it in the front of my chest as well. I tried so hard to not make a sound.

"Agh!" I said out loud. I immediately covered my mouth. Shock in my eyes as I looked over to Eli, Gregory, and Fetch. None of them moved. That is until the pain stabbed me again (IDK how that makes sense but oh well). I made another sound of pain which awoke Fetch. He looked at me and gently crawled out of the bed. He walked up to me.

"Are you okay?" He asked in a whisper.

"No, it's happening again." I said.

"Wait...has it been 6 months already?" Fetch asked, concern laced in his voice.

"It has, luckily it is extremely early...but you know how long it takes before it goes away."

"An entire day, I know. You can get through this though."

"I know, but it hurts more and more every time."

"Where does it hurt this time? Last time it was your legs, you couldn't walk. Luckily you didn't have anything to do that day but that was because you knew when it was going to happen."

"Mainly the back of my chest, it feels as though it is attacking my heart or my lungs. The pain was bearable until I felt it also appear directly across it in the front of my chest." I said. My words were starting to become shortened, like I was talking a marathon (instead of running). I gasped a few times trying to catch my breath.

I don't know why this happens. Especially since I am already dead. In fact this all happened after I died and started to possess Lolbit.

Once every 6 months, I get a pain somewhere on my body. I never know where but I do know when. It always happens on the exact day that indicates it has been 6 months. But I forgot to check my calendar. Usually when it happens, the only way to stop the pain is to be Lolbit for a whole day, meaning I would be in my animatronic form for the entire day. This was bad news as I knew that the others had planned to do something for me today as a thank you. Especially since the day after tomorrow is the day that the place opens. Every other time, wherever I get pain is where I end up bleeding. Once again, I don't know why.