⚠️🍋Cuddles are not cuddles🍋⚠️

Hey guys, sorry it has been a while...but I am back with another chapter! Finally :'D... This is my first smut chapter...like ever so if it is bad oh well :') I hope y'all enjoy it! This was originally requested to me by Bonnieboi292 so yeah...I'm gonna end up traumatizing myself a bit at my writing but oh well  ┐( ̄ヘ ̄)┌ And uhm...Bonnieboi292 helped me by giving me an outline since idk what the fuck I was supposed to do for Freddy...and I kept freaking out because...since...y'know...it's my first ever smut chapter that I've ever written...so please thank him for helping me :') If it wasn't for him, I probably wouldn't have been able to publish this chapter by the time I did.

Y/N - Your name
N/N - Your Nickname
(f/ic/f) - favorite ice cream flavor

Recap: So, the following day was the first day where you (Y/N) started working when the place was open, after a month of getting to know the animatronics the day had finally come for you to work when the place was actually busy. You decided to prank the others by shifting into Lolbit and jumpscaring everyone. That plan failed when you were knocked out by Vanny. She decapitated you (since you are dead it doesn't really matter) and Freddy went on a rampage. Killing Vanny slowly until she was dead. Later on, you, Eli, Roxy, and Chica all had a girl's night and had fun. The story continues the next day after the Plex closed because I am lazy :D

Y/N's POV

I sigh out of exhaustion. "Phew! That was a lot of work but luckily I'm done" I say relieved.

After a bit of time of me thinking to myself, I remembered my other friend. I pulled out my phone and dialed in his number.

"Come on...pick up bunny..." I say.

In the call

"Hello?" The person on the other side of the line asked.

"Lucas! I am so sorry for not calling you, or texting you...But hi!" I say happily.

"N/N? Oh my god it's so nice to hear from you again! It's been a whole month! Why didn't you message me before? Huh?"

"I uh...I forgot..." I said nervously.

"Uh-huh...you always seem to forget a lot of things N/N..."

"Hey! It's not my fault! I've been working at the Pizzaplex for the past month so I've been busy!"

"The Pizzaplex? Do you mean Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex?" He asked me.

"Yes! That one..."

"Don't you have like...trauma from Fazbear entertainment from when you died or something?"

"I do...but I got that trauma from Circus Baby's Pizza World...not the Pizzaplex."

"Practically the same thing" Lucas replied. I gasped dramatically.

"It is not! Just because they come from the same Entertainment district does not mean that they are the same! The animatronics here are nicer and are actually sentient without needing a soul!"

"Hmmm...well...alright, I believe you. Hey, by the way, is it alright if I came over?"

"Sure bunny"

"You're still calling me that...huh?"

"Yeah...and I'll continue calling you that since you are my friend" I say proudly.

I could hear him sigh but laugh lightly. "Fine...I'm coming over in a couple hours since, one, I don't live too close, so technically the drive there will take a whole hour...and two, because I still have things to finish over here."