Just Say It Back ( Hanni x Ma...

Por Justarandomfan13

Love hurts... Love is confusing... After dating for years, the now ex-couple, Y/N and Hanni, have separated... Mais

1) What We Used to Have
2) Work Visit
3) I Miss You
4) Melodic Night
5) Manager Finding Out
6) Approval
7) Y/N ❤️ Hanni
8) First Meeting
9) After an Exhausting Day
10) Canceled Date
11) A Lonely Valentines' Day
12) Seeing you After a Long Time
13) Burned Out
14) Promised Birthday
15) Love Fading Away
16) No More Love
17) Maybe We Should End Things Now
18) The Breakup
19) Time Feels Slow
20) The Email that Changed your Life
21) The Smile You Loved
22) Hanni's Feelings after the Breakup
23) Chaewon's New Routine
24) Don't Overwork Yourself
25) It's Okay Chaewon
26) Making a Name for yourself
27) The Start of a New Chapter
28) Awkward Encounter
29) Keeping It Professional
30) Rainy Days
31) Flashbacks
32) Did He Move on?
33) Life is Confusing
34) Even if we Aren't Dating
35) Just like Old Times
36) I Wish They Would Date Again
37) Studio Recording
38) Good at Making You Smile
39) Unexpected Visit
40) What are we?
41) Polaroid Love
42) A Small Work Visit
43) Why am I so Stupid?
44) Is this a Date?
45) Fake Smile
46) Don't Want to Start Over
47) I Miss Him...
49) A Small Step Foward
50) Your True Feelings
51) Starting Over
52) Revisiting Old Memories
53) A Small Kiss on the Cheek
54) A Lovely Night
55) Hidden Jealousy
56) Something to Think About
57) Don't Treat Me Any Different, Okay?
58) Won't Forget This Time
59) Happy Birthday...

48) I Don't Know What Do

1.9K 105 39
Por Justarandomfan13

Hanni's POV

You stood in front of the mirror, trying to psyche yourself up for what lay ahead – talking to Y/N. The nerves tangled within you, dancing a jittery tune in your stomach.

Hanni: "Alright, Hanni, you've got this!" you tried to pep yourself, mustering a grin. "Just think Minji's advice. Easy peasy, just tell him how you feel!"

You struck a playful fist in the air, attempting to boost your confidence.

Hanni: "Today's the day! No backing down!" you declared, wanting to believe it. "I'll walk in there, flash a smile, and voilà! Y/N will be back in my life!"

But as the scenarios played in your mind, doubts tiptoed in.

Hanni: "What if you trip on your way? Or worse, what if you suddenly blurt out gibberish?" You chuckled at the absurdity of your thoughts, but the worry lingered.

Pacing back and forth, wild ideas sprouted.

Hanni: "What if Y/N gives me the 'who-are-you-again?' look?" You spiraled into worry. "What if he just ignores me?" You say to yourself as your worries deepen. "What if I make everything worst..." you said as your mood begin to sadden.

Your phone became a tempting escape route, contemplating a text instead of facing potential awkwardness.

Hanni: "Maybe a text would be better...?" you pondered. You thought about it for two seconds before you shook your head vigorously. Last time it was a call that caused this whole mess. "No way! Face-to-face is the way to go! Pull yourself together, Hanni!" You said trying to get yourself back in the zone.

*Tap Tap*

A sudden knock from your door broke your train of thought. Startled, you turned to see Minji peeking in.

Minji: "Are you done talking to yourself, Hanni? We are going to be late if you don't hurry up!" she said , a playful smile dancing on her lips.

Your cheeks reddened, caught in the midst of your self-encouragement. You giggled, feeling a tad embarrassed.

Hanni: "Ah, umm... Yeah... Sorry I was just... psyching myself up," you admitted, a mix of sheepishness and sincerity in your smile. "Big plans ahead, you know?"

Minji chuckled, stepping into the room.

Minji: "I know, I heard," she teased, trying to lighten the mood. "But hey, you've got this! You're Hanni, the funny mood maker! You got this!" She said making you chuckle.

Your gratitude swelled at Minji's encouragement.

Hanni: "Thanks, Minji," you said, feeling a bit more assured. "I just hope I don't end up... you know, terrible..."

Minji laughed softly, offering a comforting pat on your shoulder.

Minji: "You'll do great. Just be yourself," she reassured, flashing a warm smile. "And remember, even if it gets a little weird, you'll find a way! You got this! Just keep it simple and honest!"

As Minji left with an encouraging wave, you took a final deep breath, gathering your courage once more. With Minji's words echoing in your mind, you headed towards the door, ready to face whatever lay ahead.

———-

Y/N POV

After the call with Hanni, you thought that cutting things off was the right decision. It was a choice made to protect your own heart from further pain, and you felt it was the only way to move forward. However, as time went on, you couldn't deny the void left in your life.

You felt bad for letting go of someone that was so important to you in your life and you weren't sure if this was the right thing to do.

However you put that aside and tried to focus on your career. Day after day, you threw yourself into your work, channeling your emotions into the album you were producing. The relentless grind at the studio had its rewards, and as the weeks passed, you could see the finish line for this arduous project.

Today was going another day spent working on the final song, but with a small little twist. You were actually going to meet Chaewon at the studio.

She was going to be there to help out and then we would go on a small hangout after. You navigated the bustling corridors of the studio with a small smile on your face, excited for what's coming next.

However, in a twist of fate, you unexpectedly bumped into Hanni. Her eyes widened as she recognized your face, and she seemed taken aback by the encounter, her posture slightly tensed, as if unsure how to react.

Y/N: "Oh Hey..." you greeted Hanni warmly, trying to maintain a friendly and approachable tone. Hanni's response was timid, her voice soft and tinged with a hint of nervousness.

Hanni: "Hey..." she mumbled quietly, her gaze shifting away momentarily. A faint, shy smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "Y-Y/N..." Her voice quivered slightly. "I-I w-want to t-talk to y-you about something," she expressed, her words stuttering with a mix of apprehension and determination. She looked at you deep in the eyes.

Hanni: "I w-wanted to t-tell you I-" said she before being cut off by a voice that chimed in from behind you, interrupting the moment.

???: "Y/N?" A voice called out, prompting you to turn around. You the see Chaewon standing there, smiling brightly.

Chaewon: "I'm glad I found you; this building is so big I got lost," she said, her cheerful tone echoing through the corridor.

You chuckled in response, briefly forgetting that Hanni was about to share something with you.

Turning back to Hanni, you noticed a shift in her demeanor. Her eyes were cast downwards, and a sense of disappointment shadowed her expression.

Hanni: "Nevermind... I-I have to go now..." she excused herself, bowing politely, and swiftly made her way down the hallway before you could say anything further.

As you resumed your journey back to the studio with Chaewon, a wave of curiosity swept over you. You glanced toward the practice room, in the same direction Hanni had been headed.

You took a small peak and what you saw broke your heart. In that small little instance, you can see Hanni, seated alone, her shoulders hunched forward, and her hands clutching the fabric of her clothes.

Her tear-stained cheeks glistened under the faint studio lights, betraying the emotional turmoil she was going through. Her usually vibrant aura seemed shrouded in a veil of sadness, her body language emitting an overwhelming sense of vulnerability.

You felt a pang of guilt gnawing at your conscience, witnessing her raw display of emotion. As you walked away you couldn't get the imagine of Hanni crying out of your head.

Chaewon: "Y/N?" You hear her say, trying to snap you back in reality.

Y/N: "Hm?" You replied back.

Chaewon: "Are you okay?" She asked, with a worried expression on her face.

Y/N: "Yeah... Sorry was just in a little daze," you replied to her.

With your heart being crushed, you knew that ignoring this would be the only way for you to truly move on. You pressed forward to the studio.
————
Hanni POV

Mission failed...

Why does this have to be so difficult!?!?

You were ready! You hyped yourself up the whole morning! But... As you soon as you saw her...

You just felt like a waste of space...

Damn it...

It's so simple just tell him how you feel!

Why can't I do it...

What do I do...

————

Sorry for the update delay. Been a little busy recently and have been putting aside writing for a bit. Didn't really know how to write this chapter so I also had a little bit of writers block. Hope y'all enjoy and see yall soon.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

178K 5.1K 31
The superior alpha Minji fell in love with the inferior omega Hanni. Although Minji made a loving confession to her, she has always felt a little dis...
67.6K 3.7K 50
Haerin and Danielle are exes with a bitter past. Their world meets again and they kept getting on each other's nerve. This is a battle between exes...
77.6K 4.2K 34
This story contains 18+ topics. Danielle was forced to marry a rich young woman that she don't even know of. Haerin have always had feelings for Dani...
9.3K 597 12
You helped Hanni Pham hide to her relationship. And that led to you pretending to date her. What if you end up actually falling in love during this...