Goku x Sakura (OC)

By MiaSolaceSaiyan

I've been a huge fan about Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Dragon Ball Super, Dragon Ball Heroes... More

Introduction
PROLOGUE
THE SECRET OF THE DRAGON BALLS
BLAKE INFORMATION
VOTE!!!
THE EMPEROR'S QUEST
NIMBUS CLOUD OF MASTER ROSHI
OOLONG THE TERRIBLE
YAMCHA THE DESERT BANDIT
KEEP AN EYE ON THE DRAGON BALLS
THE OX-KING ON FIRE MOUNTAIN
THE KAMEHAMEHA WAVE
Boss Rabbit's Magic Touch
THE DRAGON BALLS ARE STOLEN
THE PENALTY IS PINBALL
A Wish to the Eternal Dragon
THE LEGEND OF GOKU AND SAKURA (THE FINAL EPISODE OF PILAF SAGA)
GOKU AND SAKURA'S RIVAL
Look Out for Launch
Find that Stone!
CHANGE OF PLANS!!!
Sneek Peek
Milk Delivery
The Turtle Hermit Way
The Tournament Begins
Elimination Round
Smells Like Trouble
The Quarter Finals Continue
Monster Beast Giran
Krillin's Frantic Attack!
Battle of the Elements
The Grand Finals
Number One Under the Moon?
THE FINAL BLOW (THE FINAL EPISODE OF TOURNAMENT SAGA)
The Roaming Lake
Pilaf and the mysterious force
Chi Chi's first darkness attempt
The Flying Fortress - Vanished!
The Legend Of A Dragon
CRUEL GENERAL RED
Cold Reception
MAJOR METALLITRON
THE NINJA MURASAKI IS COMING!
FIVE MURASAKIS
The Mysterious Android No. 8
HORRIFYING BUYON
THE FALL OF MUSCLE TOWER
THE SECRET OF DR. FLAPPE
A TRIP TO THE CITY
Master Thief, Hasky
DANGER IN THE AIR (Final Episode of Red Ribbon Army Saga)
Bulma's Bad Day
Kame House Found!
Deep Blue Sea
Roshi's Suprise
The Trap Is Sprung
Beware of the Robot
The Pirates Treasure
Blue, Black, Blue
Escape from Pirate Cave
Penguin Village (Dr. Slump Crossover Special) part 1
Strange Visitor (Dr slump Crossover Special Part 2)
Arale vs General Blue (Dr Slump Crossover Special Part 3)
The Land Of Korin
The Notorious Mercenary
Tao Attacks
Korin Tower
Sacred Water
The Return of Goku and Mitsuko
The Last Of Mercenary Tao
Confront The Red Ribbon Army
A Real Bind
The end of commander red
Who is fortuneteller Baba?
We Are The Five Warriors
A Deadly Battle

The Last Dragon Ball

151 6 1
By MiaSolaceSaiyan

Last time on Dragon Ball…Goku and Sakura has undisguised her identity by force thanks to blake. Commander red’s former right hand man used the summoning wrist band given by sakura’s evil alter ego to call forth the Blake’s slave monster to join forces with him including his battle suit ready to face to face with them in battle.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Let’s Strike them together!

Taurus Demon:(Growled, Roaring)

The dastardly villain and his assistant demon monster Hoped to destroy The two young warriors In his first official task As the self-appointed new Leader of the Red Ribbon Army.

Goku:(Groaning)…O-Ouch that hurts!

Sakura:(Groaning) Good thing my magic barrier didn’t cause the impact of our fall. So your okay?

Goku:My head hurts a little, but I’ll be good. And you?

Sakura:And my butt just a little sore, but I’ll live.

__

The capsule plane soared above the sky driving by the ex-bandit yamcha on the front and the rest of the gang are on the back seat on there way at the red ribbon army headquarters all of them held a worried expression something might be bad happened with those two kids.

Bulma:Can’t this thing go Any faster, Yamcha? Goku and Mitsuko does need our help.

Krillin:They maybe partners forever, but I can’t believe they tried to Fight the Army by themselves.

Oolong:If you ask me, those two deserves what they got!

Bulma:Oolong! You better take That back right this minute!

Puar:You’re not helping Goku and Mitsuko by fighting each other!

Launch(Blonde Hair):I know. Why don’t we All play a little game? The first person that Says another word Gets shot in the face!

Blonde Haired launch make that kind of suggestion because she had enough of her gang’s complaining. She pointed her gun first at master roshi’s face he looked at it for a second then he started to whimpered.

Master Roshi:(Whimpers)

Then they blasted off fast making there way at the red ribbon army base with a sign twinkling star that their out of sight.

__

Meanwhile at the red ribbon army base, everywhere at the place was almost empty, all the red ribbon soldiers are knocked out cold and the rest of them escaped, there was a red ribbon soldier along with his partner goat also knock out on their table and inside the command room seems nobody was there the huge widescreen dragon radar was beeping  shows there are total six dragon balls brought together.

(Beeping)

Then there was goku and sakura both of them held their brave face putting up their battle stances looking at officer black with his battle jacket and his partner Taurus Demon ready for a fight.

Sakura:We better be careful Goku. I know that guy his name is officer black. Probably always been sticking with his commander with red hair and eye patch the one we saw him laying on the floor dead.

Goku:Yeah the one you told me the other day that him and his commander face to face with you along with your adoptive parents before those mean men blow up your home island.

Sakura:Exactly…So let’s get this over with.

Goku:Considering said than done.

Officer Black inside his battle jacket and taurus demon standing on the roof not to far from each other looking at the two young warriors down below.

Officer Black (Battle Jacket):(Cackling) look at those two fools. Now that I got blake’s powerful monster, I can get their dragon balls to wish I’ll be the new leader of the red ribbon army to create a new era that everyone will respect me in the whole world! Taurus Demon. I want you to attack those two brats first to distract them for buying me some time so that I’ll strike them next got it?

Taurus Demon:Grr!...Grr!

Officer Black (Battle Jacket):Good. Now hop to it!

Taurus Demon:(Growling, Roaring)

He let out a thunderous roar jump off the roof top and landed on the ground like an earthquake with wide cracks underneath both of his feet. Then started to charge towards them holding his giant bone axe weapon goku draw out his power pole and his girlfriend sakura used both of her fist to punch at the white floor all rocks and pebbles consumed both of her fists and arms formed into two earth gauntlets taking her battle stance.

Taurus Demon:Grr! Grr! (Roared)

The monkey tailed boy charge first while pulled back his power pole. He jumped forward to attack the demon monster.

Goku:(Yells) Power Pole Extend!

His red stick weapon started to glow in red then grow long size. He was aiming on taurus demon’s head, he blocked it in time using his giant bone axe weapon. Taurus Demon used his other arm to punch Goku, he dodged out of the way.

Goku:There is no way your not gonna defeat me you evil monster! (Yells)

Taurus Demon:(Roared)

Both of them attack each other clashing their weapons with speed.

Goku:(Grunting)

Taurus Demon:Grr! Grr! Grr!

They’ve been fighting for two minutes goku and officer black’s monster partner given by Blake struggling each other sticking their weapons. Goku dropped his guard down Taurus Demon slide his own weapon to make the monkey tailed boy flipped in the air.

Goku:(Yelp)

He was being wide open. The demon monster used his gigantic hand to caught goku successfully not to let him go.

Goku:(Screamed) Hey, let me go! I said let me go you evil monster! (Grunt)

Sakura:Didn’t you hear what he said? Let him go now! (Yells)

The black haired girl charge towards the monster now that both of her arms formed into earth gauntlets, she pounce forward and punch him straight on the face.

Sakura:(Growled, Grunts)

Taurus Demon:(Groaning)

The demon monster immediately let go of goku used both of his hands to rubbed his face nursing it. It’s Goku’s chance to escaped jump backwards standing besides his girlfriend.

Sakura:(Grunts) are you alright Goku? Did that monster hurt you so much?

Goku:He almost squeeze me alive but don’t worry, you just save me just in time.

Sakura:(Sigh in relief) Well that’s great to hear.

A loud angry roar was heard making goku and sakura jumped in surprised. Looking back at their opponent charging viciously.

Goku:I think he wants to fight so rough with us.

Sakura:If it’s a fight he wants, then it’s a fight he’ll get. Come on Goku where not losing to that big monster!

Goku:(Chuckles) your bravery sure impressed me a lot. I’m with you as always!

Goku/Sakura:(Yells)

Two young warriors started to charge towards him with a battle cry. Goku launch his power pole successfully hitting on his left shoulder and sakura thrust her earth gauntlet aim for his stomach but he blocked it using his palm.

Goku:(Grunting)

Sakura:(Grunting)

Taurus Demon:Grr! Grr! Grr!

While all three keep doing blow after blow, officer black inside his battle jacket was remained up in the air watch them fight just as he planned to order Taurus Demon to keep the two kids in distraction. He put a smirk on his face to take his chance to blow goku and sakura away.

Officer Black:(Cackling)

He looked at his small screen in front of him pushing some buttons to locked on target on the two kids.

Officer Black:This is going to hurt, a lot.

He control his battle jacket by moving the right arm to open hand wide there is a small circle place on the palm. A red electric aura covered around his battle jacket’s hand to charge up some power.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Your meddling days are over little brats…..Taurus Demon! Get out of the way now!

Taurus Demon:(Growled, Grunts)

Blake’s demon slave monster strike Goku with a strong slash send him flying straight at the wall.

Goku:(Grunts)

But he flipped backwards both of his feet attach on the wall then landed down at the white floor.

Next, he launch his giant fist to hit straight at sakura head on.

Sakura:(Grunts)

She crossed both her earth gauntlets in time for defending herself and sakura has also sent flying just like what he did to goku. The monkey tailed boy jumped high and caught her girlfriend preventing sakura to slammed herself at the wall.

Goku:Don’t worry! I got you!

Sakura:(Pant)…T-Thanks a lot goku.

Goku:(Chuckles) It’s no problem and anything for you at all.

He landed down at the white floor Goku put his girlfriend down when they eyes back at their enemy, both of them are surprised that Taurus Demon jumped far away as possible by the orders of officer black.

Goku:Hey! Where do you think your going? Come back here!

Sakura:We won’t let you escaped from us! We better go after him!

Goku:Right! Come on!

Officer Black (Battle Jacket):Your to late to flee yourselves now! Say goodbye!

He immediately press the red button. Red laser beams spread everywhere came out of his battle jacket’s hand one of them headed straight at Goku and Sakura.

Goku:(Yelp)

Sakura:(Gasps)

Then a single red laser directly hit them. Officer Black inside his battle jacket looking down making himself sure that he kills them. When the smoke died down, there is a small sized crater and a hole in the wall two young warriors are nowhere to be found. After he see’s it, officer black is beyond happy that he finally done winning the battle.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Cackles, Cackling) Victory, victory!

Officer black’s voice was loud cheering himself for victory causing the red ribbon soldiers to come out.

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog:Huh? (Grunting)

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:Huh?

Two Soldiers:Huh? (Laughing)

And the rest of the soldiers came out of their hiding place also hearing officer black’s cheering voice of victory.

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Murmuring)

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Victory!

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Cheering)

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Me and Taurus Demon did it! We’ve won! All hail me and taurus demon! We are unstoppable! We’ve won! Victory!

While all red ribbon soldiers and officer black where all busy cheering themselves, there they are. Two young warriors are behind standing on top of the roof with a flagpole they must have dodged officer black’s laser attacks.

Sakura:They think both of us are dead. They’re so very full of themselves don’t have the slightest idea who their dealing with.

Goku:You got that right. Those guys just never learn a thing or two. Well it doesn’t matter. It’s time the two of us to give those guys a taste of their own medicine. You with me?

Sakura:Of course. They deserved some punishment after they did to me after all these years.

Goku:Okay then, let’s go!

With that, both of them jump off the rooftop while they yell. All red ribbon soldiers stop celebrating move their heads up eyes widened in shocked mix with fear saw goku and sakura still alive.

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Gasps, Screaming)

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Those two kids death is quite An accomplishment, Though it would Have been flawless If I could have recovered their Dragon Balls. Now that little monkey tailed girl is out of the picture, that wanted girl must have gone to the afterlife along with her adoptive parents. It makes my day keeps better and better than this.

(Knocking)

He tilted his for hearing knocking gently his battle jacket glass window, officer black was gasp in surprised with his eyes pop out of his sockets finally see goku and sakura sticking both out of their tongues for mocking him.

Goku/Sakura:Nyahhh!

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):It’s impossible!

Goku:Hello.

Sakura:To bad you missed us.

All the red ribbon soldiers look closer at the girl noticed she doesn’t wear her black bandana, black sunglasses, and black mask for covering her mouth. And they all in pure shocked that they recognized her face a long time ago started to scream in fear.

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:(Screaming) her face! That’s not mitsuko! (Whimpers)…That’s sakura hilari! She’s alive!

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:B-But how?! We all thought that her home island was destroyed along with ryu and rose! She should be dead along with them!

Red Ribbon Soldier 3:News flash! Didn’t you forget!? Her mother rose hilari was the responsible for letting her only daughter escaped using her magic or something to hide somewhere in this world and there she is already still alive as a fiddle!

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:(Gasps, Whimpers) How can this be?! Where all toast! She isn’t the same monkey tailed girl that we all used to know!

Back with the three, officer black wasn’t really happy for this thought he got rid of those two for good.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Growled) Here!

He growled in frustration the battle isn’t over yet he used his controls to move battle jacket’s one arm planning to punch them. Two young warriors seen what his doing that it’s coming closer, Goku and Sakura vanished used up all their speed with a blink of an eye. Then the glass window break into pieces the big fist of his battle jacket accidentally punch officer black’s face.

Goku:(Giggles) Take a look at him sakura, he look silly.

Sakura:(Giggles) Definitely how right you are. He punch himself in his own face.

He struggled to get up slowly he is now missing one tooth and has small bruises on his face looking at them with an angry look.

Officer Black:(Grunting) I’ll get you brats.

He push both of his levers to fly up in the sky fast force Goku and Sakura to let go of his battle jacket.

Goku:(Screaming)

Sakura:(Screaming)

Goku:That thing can fly pretty fast.

Sakura:He sure like to use a lot of dangerous weaponry on us.

Goku:I guess he is.

His battle suit stop flying staying in the air high enough to look down below at the two kids and the whole red ribbon army headquarters. Goku and sakura landed on top of the edge window both of them looking up at officer black at the sky.

Officer Black:What are those two kids made of? They won’t stop coming! Alright then…

He press some few buttons and something was opened behind officer black’s battle suit was a one big dangerous missile.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):A little gift from me to you, Troublemakers. Enjoy!

Officer Black move his battle jacket to bend down slowly shows the big one dangerous missile on the back targeted those two kids.

Goku:That’s kinda strange, Take a look at him sakura. I wonder why he’s turning upside down?

Sakura:Couldn’t help but to agree with you. But something tells me, he might be up to no good.

The two red ribbon soldiers looking up in the air watching officer black inside his battle suit that his one big missile planning to fire below at goku and sakura but not just them, his missile can blow up the whole base.

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog/Red Ribbon Soldier 2:Huh? (Scream)

Both of them now realized for what officer black has been up to going to fire his dangerous weapon they are now in a state of panic.

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:(Gasps) Is he nuts?!

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):No way out this time. Bye!

He hit the red button to launch his one big missile below at the red ribbon army headquarters.

Red Ribbon Soldier 2:(Screams)

Red Ribbon Soldier Dog:Run!

Red Ribbon Soldiers:(Screaming)

All the rest of the soldiers has been evacuated now that officer black doing something dangerous to get out of the red ribbon army base. Except for the two young warriors staying behind the place finally looking in shocked at the missile flying down towards them.

Goku:What’s that?!

Sakura:Good thing my older sister tells me everything about weapons and other stuff. That’s a missile goku!

Goku:So that’s the name of that thing?

Sakura:That’s right. It means that is self-propelled or directed by remote control, carrying conventional or nuclear explosive. It will gonna blow up the entire base!

Goku:Say What?! That thing must be dangerous and doesn’t look friendly!

Sakura:Now that you know what I mean, you can say that again! And I have an idea!

Goku:Really? What is it then?

Sakura:Do you still remember you obtain air bending powers?

Goku:Uhh…Oh yeah, I do have that kind of ability! Why?

Sakura:Because my idea is, both of us will gonna used air punch together to change that giant missile its course!

Goku:(Laughing) That was really an amazing idea sakura! Your such a genius girlfriend of mine!

Sakura:(Giggles) thanks for the compliment there. So you ready?

Goku:Yeah! Ready when you are!

Officer black’s big missile headed straight at the two kids locked them on target. Goku and Sakura take their battle stances pulled their fist back. When the big missile is coming closer, It’s their perfect time using air punch.

Goku/Sakura:(Growled, Grunts)

Once they performed it, a burst of air came out of their fists in unison headed straight at the one big missile. Two air punch’s hit the missile force to turn over is now flying up towards officer black inside his battle jacket.

Sakura:Hooray! My plan worked Goku! We did it!

Goku:(Laughing) Yay! Yay! We sure did! It’s all thanks to your idea!

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):It’s coming back! No! No-no-no!

His eyes widened in shocked he saw his own weapon two kids reversed it to change direction flying up back to him. Officer Black desperately use his controls to move his battle suit straight up was to slow.

Officer Black:Come on!

He’s almost make his battle suit straight up and his missile went through him on the left side.

Officer Black:(Yelp)

The big missile flying out of the red ribbon army base headed towards the giant snowy mountain hit directly caused a dangerous explosion.

__

Back with yamcha and the gang, they all heard the missile explosion cause an earthquake making their capsule plane shakes in the air including they all screaming in fright.

All:(Screaming)

Bulma:Yamcha! Hey!

Yamcha:A missile hit the mountaintop!

Krillin:I hope Goku and Mitsuko wasn’t Anywhere near it!

Oolong:If those two was, I’m sure they didn’t feel much.

The bald monk fighter looking at the shape shifting pig with an annoyed look on his face and so as bulma saw him holding flowers with a sadness expression. The blue haired scientist growled and punch him on the top on his head but not to strong.

Bulma:(Growled) Why did you bring flowers To a battle, anyway, moron!?

Oolong:Because it’s not a battle. It’s a funeral.

Puar/Turtle:(Gasps)

Yamcha:(Gasps) Hang on, everybody. I’m takin’ us down.

The ex-bandit drive the capsule plane descended down below.

Master Roshi:Uh-oh! Here comes More turbulence! (Laughing)

The old martial artist perverted mood swings back again with a red blush on his cheeks. He wants to touch bulma’s body, but she slapped him across the face.

Bulma:(Grunts)

Then he turn around to face blonde haired launch going to hug her too, she pointed her gun threatened the old man to shoot him.

Master Roshi:Help me!

Then he gave up to seat down quietly.

Bulma:Behave yourself!

The sea creature saw his master’s behavior in perverted way between two ladies couldn’t help himself being very disappointed while facepalm.

Turtle:(Groans)

__

Back at the red ribbon army base, goku and sakura stand on top of the roof with a flagpole on it. Two young warriors stared at the damaged snowy mountain top with awe because of officer black’s missile destructive power.

Goku:Whoa! Did you see that sakura? I don’t believe it. The whole top of the mountain is gone!

Sakura:Yeah. You got that right. It maybe way to dangerous, but how awesome is that!

Goku:Uh-huh! I definitely agree with you!

Officer Black inside on his battle suit see the whole thing too. Now he realized all red ribbon soldiers, colonels, generals and officers took down so easily no matter how much they outnumbered those two kids, both of them held incredible powers.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):T-Those two are nothing but monsters! Taurus Demon is my only hope. Once he will kill them both, I’ll used all seven dragon balls to wish I’ll be the new supreme leader of the red ribbon army to create a greater place!

Sakura:Hey!

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):Huh?!

Sakura:Now that your so called “Gift” from us is already taken care of, it’s your turn to get punished!

Goku:That’s right! Don’t even think we forgotten about what you and your army did to sakura’s home island! She must avenged it and so do I!

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Whimpers) Oh yeah! That’s what you think! If you wanna defeat me so badly, then deal with my assistant first! Taurus Demon, kill them both now!

Goku/Sakura:Huh?

He started to give orders at his slave partner. Taurus demon heard him loud and clear he was now jump in the air held and pulled back his giant bone axe weapon pouncing towards the two kids.

Taurus Demon:(Growled, Roared)

Sakura:Goku, his coming!

Goku:Yeah! Where not gonna lose to that evil creature!

Two young warriors looking back at Taurus Demon is now coming closer, and strongly swing his weapon to slashed the red roof top of the tower in half.

Goku/Sakura:(Grunts)

They jumped out of the way together and fell all the way down landed back on the white floor standing besides each other. Taurus Demon landed himself on top of the red damaged roof, hop off tailing after them. Blake’s demon monster made all the way down landed both of his feet on the white floor with cracks underneath it including shaking the ground a little.

Goku:(Yells)

Sakura:(Yells)

The monkey tailed boy ran forward first and his girlfriend ran behind him. Goku pounce forward attacking taurus demon with his multiple punches aiming the chest.

Goku:(Grunting)

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

Sakura is next. She run as fast as she could using her air bending enhanced speed then pounce towards the evil beast attacking with multiple air punches on his face.

Sakura:(Grunting)

Taurus Demon felt it like a rapid machine gun that sakura keep going over and over again. He was moved backwards a bit and suddenly his whole huge body fell on the white floor with a loud thud.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):What are you doing taurus demon!? Get back up and obliterate those two brats! Don’t hold anything back!

The black haired girl landed back on the white floor standing in front of the demon monster. Goku walk towards his girlfriend looking at him as well with a bright smile on his face.

Goku:(Chuckles) way to go sakura!

Sakura:It’s no sweat. That big guy sure gave us a hard battle, but I definitely gonna handle this one out!

Goku:(Laughing) Your not the only one. That makes the two of us to take a lot of challenge!

Sakura:(Giggles) You said it!

Taurus Demon:(Growled)

He slowly got up on his feet with a furious look on his face while he snorted came out of his nose. The demon monster attacking them used his giant bone axe weapon aggressively swinging at them a few times. Two young warriors saw his  rough movements, so they jump backwards while dodging it.

Taurus Demon:(Grunting)

Goku:(Grunting)

Sakura:(Grunting)

In slow motion, his giant bone axe weapon almost landed at goku’s tail.

Goku:(Yelp)

The monkey tailed boy’s heart racing with panic taurus demon was was about to cut it off, he used up all his speed to disappeared himself with a blink of an eye.

Goku:Phew! That was a close one!

Sakura senses warn her that his axe weapon swing aiming on her neck. She flipped herself on the air, standing on the axe, running towards him to give him a hard kick on his face.

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

Once again, he’s been pushed backwards a little not to get fallen this time using his free hand to nurse it.

Goku:(Growled) What are you thinking?! You almost cut my tail off, you damn nasty beast!

Sakura:And that’s not all, you almost cut my head too!

Both of them are now fueled with anger and charge at him again. Goku and Sakura decided to use air bending abilities to fire air punch.

Goku:(Yells) Take this!

The air is released out of his two fists hit blake’s demon slave two times added with extra power.

Taurus Demon:(Groaning)

Sakura:HIYAAAH!

She did the same just like her boyfriend’s doing. Aiming straight on the stomach.

Taurus Demon:(Groaning)

After that, their doing an air kick attack swing their legs formed a crescent shape.

Sakura:Taste our air kicks!

Goku:(Grunts)

Two crescent air kicks fired straight at taurus demon. He used his bone axe weapon successfully cut them vanished in thin air. Officer Black inside his battle suit standing on top of the red roof watching them below two kids wouldn’t stop battle with him in every air bending attacks, punches, kicks and blow to blow for few hours.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Gasps)…What in the world are those two kids?! How come they haven’t got tired yet?! Both of them are just like mean fighting machine without any limits! (Gasps).

Taurus Demon:(Roared)

He swing his weapon towards sakura. She move out of the way on the left for a nick of time she spread both of her arms to call forth some rocks came from the rubbles consuming both of her arms formed into double earth gauntlet.

Goku:Man. I wish I could learn that too.

Sakura:You don’t need to be very upset Goku. I did promised you to teach you all the basics of four elements that includes my mom and dad will teach you as well soon.

Goku:(Chuckles) Looking forward to it then even if it’s an hardcore training.

Sakura:You’ll love it and bear to train under me and my adoptive parents (Giggles).

Taurus Demon:(Growled)

Sakura looked back at the demon monster with a brave look and charge towards him with full speed and pounce forward. Taurus Demon pulled back his giant bone axe weapon up in the air, and launch it down aiming at her.

Goku:Watch out!

Sakura:(Yells, Grunts)

The black haired girl used her one earth gauntlet to hit his giant bone axe weapon with all her might. Then it slipped out at the demon monster’s hands sent it flying while flipping itself backwards and landed on the red roof top building where officer black inside his battle jacket is he dodged it in time animated way.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Yelp) T-That was a c-close one! That barbaric weapon of his almost sliced me alive! (Whimpers)

She landed on the white floor and once again charge at Taurus demon followed by Goku.

Goku:Whoa! Now that’s some power you have! Amazing!

Sakura:Heh. I always get excited with thrilled battles with every immense training. Come on Goku, let’s go!

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah! Right behind you!

Both of them charge at the demon beast. Sakura swiftly move both of her arms to summoned two earth columns came from the building walls from left to right to hit both sides on his hips.

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

Goku:Have some more of these!

Goku jump in the air and thrust both of his fists to fire two air punch and spin himself around swing his leg to fire an air kick aiming all straight from the head and chest.

Taurus Demon:(Groaned, Growled)

Even without his weapon, he roared angrily by raising both of his fists and launch it below them. Their eyes widened in shocked sakura place both of her arms with earth gauntlets on top of her head and Goku draw his power pole did the same like her.

Goku:(Groaned)

Sakura:(Groaned)

Then it hit them both. they felt it hurt, the cracks started to spread on the white floor beneath their feet. They still up on their feet trying their best not to get beaten.

Goku:S-Sakura…are you okay?!

Sakura:I’ll live. How about you? Hanging in there?

Goku:Of course I am! We have to hang on not to lose with this demon monster!

Sakura:Right! I hear ya!

Taurus Demon keeps bashing them over and over again without stopping it. Officer Black inside his battle jacket saw his demon monster has doing to them couldn’t help but to cheering him while he move his battle suit a happy dance.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Cheering) Yes! That’s it! Your doing great! Destroy those two brats limb from limb!

Taurus Demon:(Growling)

Goku:(Groaned)

The monkey tailed boy almost kneeled himself. But he couldn’t let it happened used up all his strength trying to push his giant fist away. Before he do it, he looked at his girlfriend sakura with a worry look wondering she’s been holding up. What surprised him is her knees already gave in landed on the floor.

Goku:(Gasps) S-Sakura…Please hang in there! Don’t let that monster win!

Sakura’s POV:

My boyfriend Goku keeps telling me not to give up hearing everything he said. I closed my eyes shot while I was within my thoughts.

Sakura(Thoughts:Goku and I went all the way here in this terrible place to get my revenge! Mom…Dad…)

Flashback:

I remember every encouragement words from my adoptive parents about my goals and futures.

Ryu:One day you can forge your path because it is your destiny to become yourself a Strongest Elemental Martial Artist also the most strongest and talented Magician in the world the faith in the world is in your hands.

Rose:You must surpass everyone in the world through every challenges that you faced and like your me and your father said create a brighter future make new friends, have adventures, study more fighting styles, and choose a pure and kind hearted boy or a man to be with you all those things.

__

And the painful and saddest thing in my memory, is their sacrifice for helping me escaped from the red ribbon army’s destruction.

Ryu:I promised you and your mother we won’t die we will find a way to survive this.

Rose:Deep in our hearts, we will promise you Sakura we love you sweet heart.

Flashback Ended:

Sakura(Thoughts:I really refuse to believe both of them are gone forever! I have to be strong! I. WON’T. GIVE. UP!)

Suddenly, something within my body has been surging up. I know this feeling. The white aura has covered around me and both of my eyes finally snapped open with a glowing white light. The avatar state is triggered within me again.

No One’s POV:

Sakura’s avatar state has been activated again. Taurus Demon launch both of his fists below was about to hit them again, the black haired girl beat him to eat used her speed to punch really hard of his jaw with earth gauntlet.

Sakura(Avatar State):(Grunts)

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

After he got punched, the demon monster fell on the white floor causing officer black and goku in pure shocked for what they just saw.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Screaming) W-What in the world?!...(Gasps)

His eyes widened finally saw sakura with her avatar state never seen it before.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):By the looks of things, sakura hilari looks really different.

Goku:(Laughing) that was a really neat punch you gave him! Good jo—

The monkey tailed boy cut himself off change into a surprised gasp. He looking at his girlfriend recognizing the glow all over her body and pairs of eyes.

Goku:Sakura?...(Gulp)…C-Can you hear me?

She isn’t moving a single muscle. She only stand up straight with an angry blank look facing at Taurus Demon but she answer him back without turning her head to face him.

Sakura(Avatar State):…..I am.

Goku was breath in relief that she talk back. He was about to say something more, he felt a trembling came from the white floor pulled out six rocks went towards sakura circling around her.

Goku:(Yelp)

She wasted no time to move both of her arms to disintegrated one of her compressed rocks shot its shrapnel-like fragments with great speed, in a machine gun-like fashion aiming at taurus demon.

Taurus Demon:(Howl in pain)

The demon monster felt her attack was really painful and created a smoke to cover him. And sakura used up her speed to teleported herself closer at taurus demon in the air using both of her arms covered with earth gauntlets to do a final strike.

Sakura(Avatar State):(Yells, Grunts)

Taurus Demon:(Groaned)

She punched aiming on top of his head causing to make a medium sized crater beneath the monster’s feet. Sakura with her avatar state jump back landed on the white floor. Taurus demon just standing on the middle of the crater for a second, then both of his eyes turned white without pupils his whole body slowly fell and collapse himself he was now knocked out.

Taurus Demon:…..

Goku saw every fight his girlfriend did on the monster. He was being so awestruck for this.

Goku:(Gasps)…O-Oh my gosh…

As for officer black, he saw everything what sakura has done to his monster slave partner. He was now in a state of panic witnessing sakura’s true power.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Whimpers) M-My taurus demon? Defeated?...This has to be some kind of a nightmare! She’s really impossible to die! (Whimpers)

The monkey tailed boy snapped out of himself running towards at her still at her avatar state. He had a bad feeling she won’t be able to control it she might cause a havoc just like master roshi said. If that happens, he’ll do whatever he can to stop her Goku cares a lot and never abandoned his girlfriend.

Goku:Sakura can you hear me? Please you need to shut your avatar state off! It’s me Goku!

Sakura with her avatar state clearly heard what he said. Goku was waiting for the moment what comes next. She slowly turned her head to face him with a pair of glowing eyes and silence for a moment, then all the glow around her body and pair of eyes is disappeared wasn’t on her avatar state anymore she’s back on her normal self.

Sakura:Don’t worry Goku…I definitely can hear you what you said and shut my avatar state off too.

Goku:Ahh phew! Thank goodness your back to normal but…how did you managed to control it on your own?

Sakura:I did my very hardest not to get myself crazy. I only do under control just a short time to finished that demon beast off before I shut it down prevented myself not to used it much longer before it gets any worse.

Goku:That’s very good to hear. As soon as you and I will gonna find your adoptive parents, ryu will gonna help you learn to control your own avatar state. Once you have under control with it, you’ll used that kind of power to save anything for good deeds.

Sakura:I totally agree with you one hundred percent! And you made a lot of progress of your fighting skills to face taurus demon for weakening him so that I could do the final blow with my avatar state! Your so incredible!

Goku:(Laughing) I would do anything in my power to beat so many strong guys in the whole world side by side! You can count on it! (Chuckles).

Sakura:(Giggles) I’ll be counting on you then!

Both of them suddenly heard a booster jet been activated seeing officer black inside his battle suit flying away taking his chance to escaped away from them.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):You brats haven’t seen the last of me!  But I will return, Mark my words! You haven’t seen the last of Officer, I mean Commander Black!

Goku:Hey! Where are you going? Sakura, we can’t let him get away with this! For after all the things his done to you and everything so bad!

Sakura:That’s what both of us are doing right now! Escaping himself from the battle is very cowardly! You ready Goku?

Goku:I’m dead ready!

Now that they won the battle against taurus demon, Goku and Sakura run fast and she summoned the earth pillar to launch themselves high in the air flying after officer black to finished him off once and for all.

Goku/Sakura:(Yelling)

While he was driving, he looked back with a scared look on his face saw the two kids flying after him.

Officer Black:(Gasps)

Goku:This is for all my friends!

Sakura:This is for all the people of my home island! And for my adoptive mom and dad!

Goku/Sakura:(Growled, Grunts)

Two young warriors launch themselves to crash through officer black’s battle suit to leave two holes on it while the electricity is fizzled around and started to fall down.

Officer Black(Battle Jacket):(Screamed) Eject! Eject! There’s got to be A way out of here! This model has everything……but a parachute!

His battle jacket has been exploded to late for eject himself to escaped he was now gone. Goku and Sakura watching it exploded while falling in the sky they turned their heads by looking each other formed a victory smile on their faces including fists pump together.

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing) Yeah, Alright!

Goku:Flying Nimbus!

He called forth his yellow cloud friend. It was now appeared at the blue sky then caught them both.

Goku:Phew! Thanks for catching us nimbus cloud.

Sakura:Yeah…Thank you…(Sniff, Sob)

Goku:Huh?

He looked at her girlfriend with confusion. Goku get a closer look and immediately eyes widened in surprised he saw sakura was crying. She only put her one hand at her face doesn’t care her tears came out of her eyes with cheeks puffed red.

Sakura:(Sob)…Mom…Dad…it’s finally over (Sniff)…red ribbon army is no more…(Sob)…

She only cry herself silently with tears of joy that her and Goku team up together to destroy the red ribbon army. She avenged her home island, her people and her dearest adoptive parents ryu and rose and finally let it go of the painful past it’s all over. Goku put a smile on his face finally gets it why she’s crying for. He wrapped both of his arms giving her a gentle hug to comforting his girlfriend.

Goku:Hey, it’s alright now…we managed destroyed everything in this whole place as long as I’m with you forever. You can relax now…it’s all over…

The black haired girl stop crying, wipe her tears away and looking at her boyfriend behind with a happy expression on her face.

Sakura:(Sniff, Chuckles) Yeah! I’m extremely happy now that the whole red ribbon army is history! Thank you very much for your help and support…I love you Goku!

Goku:(Laughing) I love you too! Very much! We made a perfect team huh?!

Sakura:You said it! Even both of us are still kids, no one will underestimated us!

Goku:(Laughing) Yeah!

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing Happily)

__

Back with yamcha and the gang still riding the capsule plane, flying in the air below the snowy place there are almost at their destination. The ex-bandit looking below spotted the damaged mountain top and the others looking outside the window.

Yamcha:No one could have Survived that, not even Goku and mitsuko.

The shape shifting pig held a sad expression and still holding bouquet of flowers.

Oolong:Their fight is over.

The blue haired scientist looking at him getting really annoyed at his antics.

Bulma:Gee, the optimism around Here is just overwhelming.

Krillin:Sure are a lot of People down there.

He looked down outside the window saw some of the red ribbon soldiers and driving vehicles running away from their own headquarters.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Look at those cowards run.

Yamcha:Those cowards are Armed to the teeth. So why are they running Away from their own base?

Puar:Maybe they’re not leaving. Maybe they decided To come after us.

Bulma:We can’t fight a single plane, Let alone an entire army.

Yamcha:You’re right, Bulma.

Master Roshi:If we’re takin’ a break, Then I’m takin’ a nap. Anyone care to be My snuggle buddy?

The blonde haired woman really pissed off at the old man’s suggestion. She pointed her weapon to threatened him makes master roshi frightened her behavior.

Launch(Blonde Hair):This is a high-performance, Automatic weapon. It fires 100 Rounds in less than 10 seconds. Any questions?!

He started to shrunked down while he whimpered.

Master Roshi:(Whimpers)

__

Now that the battle with taurus demon and officer black is over, the red ribbon army base is suddenly quiet and deserted with smokes and the demon beast still knock out cold laying center of the crater didn’t move a single muscle. But there is a creature still remains inside commander red’s office. There was his pet the purple creature crawling through the chess board game knocked over some chess pieces then sitting on the table and the big poster mark of the red ribbon army has removed only half.

Demon Cat:(Shrieking)

__

Back with goku and sakura, both of them succeeded has the two dragon balls and glowed too. They already have all six and just one more to go, they wouldn’t forget the promised of upa to revived his father.

Goku:Ah! Hang on, Upa. Just one more Dragon Ball and I can wish your father back.

Sakura:(Sigh in relief) I’m really glad is over that we tearing this horrible place apart so that no one can harm innocent people anymore.

Goku:That’s because your feeling a lot better already.

Sakura:I really sure am.

She took out her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask to cover her face as mitsuko again. Goku was surprised wonder why she put it on again.

Goku:Huh? You don’t need those things anymore now that we destroyed this whole red ribbon army base.

Mitsuko:I know that Goku. But listen, weather our friends will gonna see my real identity now, their gonna freaked out and put the blame everything on you that they think you’re the one that you take me here to involved join forces with you to destroy this whole base and something like that.

Goku:(Yelp) T-They will?! Really?!

Mitsuko:Yes really. But once we get back to west city, or master roshi small island kame house, I’ll be the one to tell them…you made a promise to me hope you didn’t break it about after we demolished in this place, I’ll tell them the whole truth and that includes my painful past about the destruction of my home island including my mom and dad’s disappearance.

The monkey tailed boy looked at her girlfriend. He can tell her face was filled with seriousness he did really remember the promise he make to destroy the red ribbon army headquarters for avenging ryu and rose. His face expression change into seriousness as well and nodded his head slowly.

Goku:Okay…I did promise you can tell our friends about you joined me to destroy this place side by side and including your past…you have my word. I won’t stop you so don’t worry.

Mitsuko:Thank you very much for understanding. Call me mitsuko for now alright? One last time.

Goku:Of course I will…Mitsuko!

Mitsuko:Very good! Now that we have all total six dragon balls, just one more to go isn’t it?

Goku:(Giggles) You guess it right.

He put two dragon balls inside bulma’s pink bag pack and took out the dragon radar to find the last dragon ball to collect all seven.

Goku:And with the radar To show us the way, we should find it In no time at all!

Mitsuko:Yeah! You know it!

He started to pressed the button on top of the dragon radar.

Goku:Hm…

Mitsuko:Huh?

Goku:Weird…

But something’s wrong. No matter how many times he press it, it doesn’t seem to switch on.

Goku:Is it broke?

Mitsuko:It’s seems pretty okay to me.

Commercial Break:

Commercial Break’s Over Now Back To The Show:

Back with yamcha and the gang, their capsule plane descended now flying below passing through some few snowy mountains.

Yamcha:(Gasps)

The ex-bandit successfully passing through at the snowy cold place, made it out and finally see the red ribbon army headquarters at the middle of the forest.

All:(Gasps)

Yamcha:We’re here. Welcome to the home base Of the Red Ribbon Army.

Krillin:Goku! Mitsuko! Hang on you guys, we’re coming!

Yamcha:I’ll set us down right here.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Why so far away? From here we’re lookin’ At a good two-hour walk To get to the base, at least.

Yamcha:Hey, I could land On their doorstep, If you wanna get caught.

Puar:He’s right.

Oolong:Yep.

Master Roshi:Sorry, Launch, it seems You’re outnumbered. We’ll land here and sneak in The back door. It’ll be safer.

Launch(Blonde Hair):(Growled)

When they finished convinced her, yamcha deactivated the engine and make it slowly descended down few of the trees. The window has opened yamcha hop down first along with his sword.

Yamcha:(Grunts)

And the rest of the gang hop down too.

Yamcha:Alright, everyone, Grab your gear And leave your fear. We’re here for Goku! And Mitsuko!

Master Roshi:Now, hold on there, General. We can’t just charge in there Like bulls. We need a plan.

Yamcha:Oh, yeah, I, uh…

Oolong:I say we eat first, And plan later.

Bulma:Sure, we’ll have ham.

The shape shifting pig crouch down holding his stomach pretending to have a tummy ache.

Oolong:Aw, that’s not even The least bit funny!

Bulma:Who’s laughing, oink boy? I love bacon! Oh, quit your Whining, you big baby! I’m so sick of hearing You complain!

Oolong:Hey, if you don’t wanna listen To the voice of reason, fine. But I’m tellin’ you This is a bad idea.

Launch(Blonde Hair):I say we go in There blastin’, And whoever’s left standin’ After the bullets fly, wins.

Yamcha:Uh, yeah. That sounds real sane.

Master Roshi:Everyone stop Arguing and focus. We’re here to help Goku and Mitsuko. We have to set aside Our petty differences And work together as a team. And we need a solid plan.

Oolong:Okay, I’m in.

Launch(Blonde Hair):I’m listenin’.

So all eight formed a circle to begin formulate a plan before headed inside the red ribbon army base.

Bulma:Yamcha, what do you think Our chances are, realistically?

Yamcha:Well, let’s see what Master Roshi has to say first.

Master Roshi:Hm…There is one idea That comes to mind, But it’s not easy. It’s very dangerous And requires precise timing.

Yamcha:Yeah. Think you could Expand on that?

Launch(Blonde Hair):Come on, out with it, old man.

The old martial artist thinking for a moment while stroking his white mustache.

Master Roshi:Hm… Mm-hm. Hm…I think we can Sneak past the guards, But we’ll need a distraction. That’ll be Bulma, who’ll pretend To be looking for a date.

Oolong:Good one!

Bulma:What’s wrong with you!

Master Roshi:I’m not serious.

Krillin:It doesn’t seem Right playing games When Goku and his partner mitsuko could be in trouble.

Yamcha:Look, maybe one of us should Go in first and scout the area.

Oolong:Okay… but, who?

Master Roshi:The one nobody likes.

Oolong:(Growled) Oldest!

Master Roshi:No, biggest ears.

Oolong:(Growled) Fewest teeth!

Master Roshi:Smallest—

He was interrupted by Bulma started to yell for break them up.

Bulma:(Growled) Grow up, you two!

Oolong/Master Roshi:(Sigh)

Master Roshi:Your ears aren’t Really that big.

Krillin:(Gasps)

The bald monk fighter move his head up something’s flying in the sky. He started to warn the others.

Krillin:Uh, hey guys…We’ve got company!

All eight:(Gasps)

Everyone heared his warnings also looking up in the sky where krillin’s pointing and they all scrambling on their feet.

Oolong:Run for your lives!

Master Roshi:Everyone to the woods!

Yamcha:Go!...Wait! What about the airplane? They’ll spot it for sure!

Bulma:Yamcha! There’s no time!

The shape shifting cat immediately flying towards the plane, pressed the button change back into a capsule, grabbed it and joining the others hiding on the woods.

Yamcha:Thanks, Puar, let’s hope They didn’t see it!

While they were all hiding, yamcha and the others looked up in the sky thought it would be a red ribbon plane fighter or jet copters. When they look closely, they where all surprised saw a yellow nimbus cloud including goku and mitsuko riding on it flying across the sky.

Krillin:Master Roshi, That looks like Goku! And Mitsuko!

Master Roshi:I don’t believe it! It is Goku! And Mitsuko!

__

Back with the two young warriors, goku did his best to turn on the dragon radar br pressing it a few times, it’s still doesn’t work.

Goku:It’s not working…This isn’t good mitsuko. These things sure do break easy. Both of us better go to Master Roshi’s House and ask Bulma to fix it. The only problem is, we don’t know how to get back.

Mitsuko:That is a problem. I rather use albeo exorior teleportation spell but it will take a lotta energy to made back all the way to master roshi’s house to meet my older sister and the others again.

Goku:Well in that case, use it now. Upa really needs his father very badly.

Mitsuko:Alright, here we go. Albeo Ex—huh?

She cut herself off because mitsuko’s senses she felt many life form energies she move her head down. Gasps in surprised couldn’t believed Bulma and the gang saw down below on the trees.

Goku:What’s the matter? Aren’t you gonna use your teleportation spell?

Mitsuko:I would but I sense many life energies below us.

Goku:Really?! Was it another red ribbon bad groups?!

Mitsuko:No it’s not. When I say many life force energies are good. I see my older sister bulma and the rest of our friends too.

Goku:W-Whoa! Really?! They’re all here?!

Both of them looked down below hearing their voices at the road path.

All eight:(Cheering)

Goku:Oh gosh, your right! It is them!

Mitsuko:See? I told you so.

__

Master Roshi:Whew! It’s really those two. Thank goodness their alive!

All Eight:(Cheering)

Yamcha and the gang make their voices louder while waving their arms and more. Two young warriors already getting their attention to see all their friends again Goku and Mitsuko couldn’t help but to feel happy and excited.

Goku:This is great! They are all here to see us! Let’s go to them mitsuko!

Mitsuko:(Giggles) sure why not! I missed them too anyways!

Goku:Then, what are we waiting for?! (Chuckles) let’s go!

Mitsuko:(Laughing) Okay then!

The monkey tailed boy navigated his nimbus cloud along with the black suited girl to descended down below towards closer meeting their friends.

Goku:Oh! Hello! Oh boy, Am I glad to see you guys!

Mitsuko:We all meet again! (Laughing).

Bulma:Both of them look so happy those two Who’s been fighting an army.

Master Roshi:I guess we were wrong. Maybe those two kids didn’t Fight anyone at all.

Both of them are now in front of their friends and hop off the nimbus cloud. Everyone looking both of them with silence make goku and mitsuko confused.

Goku:Is something wrong?

Mitsuko:Yeah, what is it?

Bulma:Nothing. We just thought you two are dead, that’s all.

Krillin:We heard that you and mitsuko Decided to attack The entire Red Ribbon Army All by yourselves. Thought both of you might Need some help.

Mitsuko:Really! All of you came all the way here to help us out?

Oolong:Got that right sister. We all thought both of are goners, guess not.

Mitsuko:Hmm. I see.

Yamcha:You two are smart little kids. I figured you and mitsuko wouldn’t do Something as foolish as that.

Goku:Huh? But me and mitsuko did attack The Red Ribbon Army.

Mitsuko:Me and Goku destroy the whole headquarters and we successfully to get six of the dragon balls.

Goku:Uh-huh!

Yamcha and the others eyes widened in surprised looking both of them couldn’t believed what mitsuko’s said.

All Eight:(Gasps)

Krillin:Y-Y-You mean you two beat Every single soldier in The Red Ribbon Army……Only you two?!

Goku:Yeah! Well, not everyone. Some of them ran away.

Mitsuko:That’s because everyone couldn’t handle our overpowered strength and all of them decided to flee.

Launch(Blonde Hair):Is that right?

Yamcha:Puar, go scout out the base. Search for any sign of life.

Puar:Uh, right!

The shape shifting cat followed yamcha’s orders. She fly straight at the red ribbon army base to begin scouting the area. She went the front of the building, went to the right side that seems really quiet, she went to the next side that there was a crater and a hole on the break wall. She’s been flying around the base not found every single soldiers, generals and more.

Puar:Oh!

Puar already has the proof and believed Goku and Mitsuko really did defeat every single one of them making the entire headquarters awfully quiet. The shape shifting cat already done her part scouting went back to the others and tell them.

Puar:Yamcha the base is deserted!

After she tell them, yamcha and the others are really shocked right now.

Master Roshi:The entire base?! That’s unbelievable!

Krillin:Goku, Mitsuko, do you think after this You two could show me a few tips?

Goku:It was easy Once I got started.

Mitsuko:Definitely it is. They shouldn’t have underestimated our real power.

Bulma:I can see the headlines now. Evil Army Defeated by two little childs.

Launch(Blonde Hair):It’s just one army!

Until then, a few dandelions started to fall through her nose and she’s sneezing.

Launch(Blonde Hair):A-Ah-choo!

She is now turn into a nice, gentle launch changing blue hair.

Launch(Blue Hair):Silly goose, how are We going to have A picnic without any food?

All:Huh?

When she got back on her gentle self, she doesn’t remember anything about the red ribbon army or came by to start a war. She was talking about having a picnic outside everyone seems to be confused at her kind of comment. So Puar will take over.

Puar:Let’s take a walk. I’ll Fill you in on all the details.

Yamcha:I’ve seen a lot, but I’ve Never heard of anyone Accomplishing what you and mitsuko just did.

The monkey tailed boy was about to say something to master roshi, bulma butt in their conversation.

Bulma:I’m very surprised you and goku took care of everything in that horrible place. Never thought your so strong just like goku huh?

Mitsuko:Of course I was bulma.

Bulma:Now that your revenge is over, are you feeling better now that red ribbon army base is history?

Mitsuko:Yeah. I sure am.

Krillin:What’s with all those questions Bulma?

Bulma:Don’t worry, they aren’t that many, so that would be enough. Since your rescue mission about team up with Goku about wrecking that whole base is over, I suggest to bring my little sister here. I haven’t seen her for a while.

Krillin:Now that you mentioned it, me too!

Puar:So do I.

Master Roshi:It seems to me ryu’s little girl isn’t here with all of us for showing herself.

All Eight:Uh-Huh!

Bulma:Well don’t you stand there mitsuko, hurry up and pick up my little sis.

Everyone doesn’t know she was sakura in disguise as mitsuko. They all been waiting for her return so badly in silence. She turned her head to look at goku. He already knows the answer then he nodded slowly without hesitation.

Goku:Go ahead and tell them the truth. I promise I won’t stop you. When it gets worse, I’ll help you out.

Mitsuko:Thanks a lot Goku.

Yamcha:The…truth? About what?

Mitsuko:(Sigh)…Listen everyone. There’s something I need to tell you all. Mitsuko is not my real name.

All Eight:(Gasps)

Mitsuko:That was only my disguise name because I fooled you all from the very beginning since the day we met.

Bulma:Your disguise name? Fooled us since the day we all met?...I-I don’t really understand you at all!

Krillin:Y-Yeah! So what do you mean by that?!

Mitsuko:The mitsuko you met isn’t real and never be existed. You will all look at me today revealing my true identity.

Turtle:Your true identity?

Yamcha:Will just have to wait and see today.

The time has come she will show her real face in front of them now that she and Goku destroyed the red ribbon army headquarters it’s really fine to tell them the whole truth about it. She removed her black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask. She dropped it all on the ground and raise her head slowly to let them see.

Sakura:I’m sorry everybody mitsuko is not really existed in this world, so my real name is…sakura hilari.

She finally lifted her head showing her real look in front of everyone. And they where all started to get freaked out, shocked and panic reaction.

Bulma:(Gasps, Screaming)

Yamcha:(Screaming) No way!

Turtle/Oolong/Puar:(Yelp)

Launch(Blue Hair):(Gasps) Oh my goodness!

Krillin:(Screaming) I don’t believed my eyes! (Whimpers)

Master Roshi:(Yelp) This is so unreal! H-How can this be happening?!...Y-Your fighting alongside with Goku to fight the entire base?!

Now that she finished showing her real face to them, she nodded her head without complaining. No reason to keep secrets anymore.

Sakura:Yes…I’m most certainly did.

The black haired girl held a brave look in front of them. The old martial artist caught her expression he walk closer to sakura now standing in front of her. Goku is standing besides his girlfriend holding her hand tight thinking master roshi’s gonna give her a severe scolding. Everyone was now quiet listening to their conversation.

Master Roshi:But why?…why did you even think going with your boyfriend to charge recklessly that wretched place each and every soldiers almost outnumbered you both.

Sakura:I have a whole reason for it.

Krillin:Really? You do?

Goku:Yeah she does krillin.

Master Roshi:Then care to explain to us?

Sakura:The reason I do all this is because…

Bulma:Huh? Go on, because what?

Sakura:Because…..they where the ones who destroyed my adoptive mother and father!

All Eight:(Gasps)

They all gasps in shocked hearing sakura’s answer for her reasons except goku he already knows everything all about her painful pasts.

Yamcha:S-Say…Say what?!

Bulma:They’re the ones who…

Krillin:Destroyed your mom and dad?!

Sakura:I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself to take revenge. My adoptive parents are my greatest treasure. They raised me, trained me to be a fighter and a magician, love, and care too but…it looks like it’s time for me to tell all of about my painful past?

Bulma:Your painful past?

Puar:Was it about the red ribbon army who destroyed your adoptive family?

Sakura:It’s more than that Puar and this may shock and pains all of you after you finished listening my story about it.

Master Roshi:Your gonna tell us all about your painful past huh?...what do you all think?

Yamcha:Hmmm…..Okay I’ll say, all of us will listen to her.

Bulma:I guess we’ll give her a chance to explain for all of us.

Krillin:When she say, shocked and painful story…then I’ll do it for her to bare with it!

Puar:Alright then.

Oolong:I guess I’m all ears.

Turtle:I’ll join in too.

Launch(Blue Hair):Of course! So do I.

Goku:It looks like they are ready to listen…Do what you have to do.

Sakura:I know Goku…alright everyone, brace yourselves. I’ll start explain for all of you now.

She is now started to explained her painful past at Yamcha and the others the incidents of the red ribbon army she said the whole army was invaded her home island she said they destroyed living nature, forest and animals and they killed so many innocent people, hostages and villagers and what’s worse, after she wiped out the entire army, they keep calling for more back up but it was stronger than the last one she also said she saw commander red and officer black of the red ribbon army they said to give her and both of her parents a choice to let her join the red ribbon army to spare her home island, if she refuse, commander red will order officer black will activated the artificial bomb to destroyed her home island and finally she told them that her father ryu told her wife rose to let her escaped from her home island his wife using dimensional teleportation circle so that she could let her escaped and ended up at mount paozu Goku and his grandfather Gohan’s home.

Sakura:My adoptve mother rose using her teleportation spell for helping me escaped from my home island before it explodes. I tried my best to convinced them to escaped together because I don’t want to lose them both, but they refuse one things for sure, they will find a way to survive the explosion but I’m not really sure weather their alive or not and I ended up at mount paozu where master Gohan is where my father used to train ever since he was in my age to be with him together. And that’s the end of my explanation.

She closed her eyes solemnly. Her boyfriend seeing her like this he patted her back for comforting sakura to stay herself strong. While his at it, the monkey tailed boy heard some grief, mourned and anger after listening to sakura’s painful past story. Master Roshi’s face was pissed off and clenched both of his fist tight while shaking it uncontrollably.

Master Roshi:(Growled) Ryu…how could you sent your only daughter all alone at gohan’s place without going with her along with your wife! (Growled)

Bulma cried for all her hearts content covering her face using both of her hands. Blue haired gentle launch sitting besides her she was crying softly she patted her back trying her best to comfort the blue haired scientist.

Bulma:(Sob)…Oh launch. After all my little sister has been through, it must very painful for her to bare! Red Ribbon Army are purely evil! They took everything sakura held dear! (Sob).

Launch(Blue hair):Please stay strong for her Bulma. Her story really saddened me, don’t forget she escaped the destruction of her home island alive.

Yamcha:(Yells, Grunts)

The ex-bandit used his one fist to punch the tree and his whole body shakes while he growled in anger.

Yamcha:(Growled) Those! Heartless red ribbon army freaks!...I’m feeling deeply pity for her pain fighting the army all by herself, sakura’s home island blow up doesn’t have a home anymore…(Grunts).

The two shape shifters and turtle sat down besides each other really upset.

Oolong:(Sniff) poor kid…never knew she did all her might to save her only home.

Puar:(Sob) sakura really misses her adoptive parents dearly.

Turtle:I truly understand her feeling of heartbroken. This isn’t fair for her at all…oh…

Oolong/Puar:(Sigh) Uh-huh…

Lastly, is krillin. After he listens every explanation about her past, tears leaked out of his eyes while he dropped his knees looking down on the ground.

Krillin:I can’t imagine those red ribbon army invaded her home island (Sob)…Why would they even do that?! All she ever wanted to have a peaceful life along with her adoptive family and everything!...oh sakura…(Sniff).

The two young warriors looking all of their friends feeling affected of sakura’s painful past story. Both of the decided to leave them alone for a moment to sorted out their feelings. It’s been three minutes they finally stopped being emotional feeling themselves better already. The old martial artist walking towards sakura putting a comforting hand at her shoulder getting her attention by looking at him.

Master Roshi:Sakura…..You did a marvelous thing that you team up with your boyfriend goku for teaching those heartless scoundrels a lesson for messing up with you and your adoptive parents.

Goku:W-What?!

Sakura:(Gasps)…but I thought you where…angry at me?

Master Roshi:Who says I was? After you tell us everything about your painful past story, none of it isn’t your fault. According to your explanation, your full determination for protecting your home island preventing the red ribbon army trying to destroy it, you fought those evil guys well. Even if you failed to defending your precious home, you can’t handle more back up army’s anymore it could be make you disadvantage and suicide. Now I perfectly understand why ryu and his wife rose sent you at my first student gohan’s place but I’m still upset about your adoptive parents reckless decision for leaving you behind. But your right sakura in the end, where not entirely certain those two are survived or not but let’s just say, will pray for their safety.

Sakura:Master Roshi…

Turtle:My master’s right.

Sakura:Turtle?

Turtle:Your adoptive parents maybe not with you, remember that your not alone. You still have boyfriend goku and the rest of us too!

The blue haired scientist ran towards sakura kneeled down both of her knees and wrapped both of her arms giving her little sister a comforting hug.

Bulma:(Giggles) I say, I’m with those two! No matter any bad or evil guys will gonna take something very important in your life, there is no way, that me and everybody will gonna die from this world. Do whatever it takes that you never give up!

The ex-bandit came to her as well place his one hand on her head and ruffled it softly.

Yamcha:Just because those red ribbon army is gone cause by you and goku, that doesn’t mean I wouldn’t forgive them for what they done to you, your home island and your mom and dad years back. But don’t you worry sakura, I’ll always got your back no matter what it takes.

Sakura:Yamcha…thank you so much!

Yamcha:(Chuckles) no problem!

The bald monk fighter is next getting close to her. He place both of his hands on her shoulders helding a determination face.

Krillin:After I heard everything what you said, I’m deeply sorry for hearing that for all you’ve been through all your life. But I swear to myself as a good friend of yours, I’ll keep up with my training to get stronger to protect you.

Sakura:You’ll do that for me krillin? Then, I’ll be always counting on you.

Krillin:Yes, of course I do!

The two shape shifters and blue haired gentle launch where the last for cheering her up.

Puar:We will never leave you all alone! We are always at your side for you sakura!

Oolong:I had to admit myself to you that I’m really a cowardly pig, as long as nobody can kill my bacon, I ain’t going nowhere in this planet.

Launch(Blue hair):But don’t forget about me that I care a lot about you very much. Our friendship will always be bonded (Giggles).

Sakura:Everyone…..I-I don’t know what to say…..I gave you all my trust so thank you…..

Bulma:(Chuckles) Aww~ anything for my super strong little sister.

Sakura:(Giggles) Yeah!

Goku:I’m so glad and relief that your feeling better already now that our friends already learned the painful truth from you.

Sakura:Yeah it seems that way goku. I have no idea where my adoptive mom and dad is, but I had a strange feeling that their still alive somewhere in this world.

Goku:You got that right. As long as we find them first.

Master Roshi:Even if that’s true that their still alive and went missing, both of you don’t know where to start looking even if you have the ability to sense sakura, I’m afraid their far, far away every places.

Sakura:Oh no your right…what am I gonna do?

Master Roshi:Now, now, there’s no need to get worried. All of us promise you will do whatever we can to find them soon enough. Right now you and goku need to rest after you sabotage the red ribbon army headquarters yourselves.

Sakura:I have no choice but to obey you. As you wish master roshi.

Goku:I guess me and my girlfriend really got tired after all. So alright master both of us will rest.

Master Roshi:(Chuckles) Now that’s very good to hear! But anyways, I remember what yamcha said earlier how did you both finished your task to beat up the whole headquarters ?

Goku:Well you see Master, me and my girlfriend are a lot stronger now. Just like you, both of us climbed Up Korin’s Tower.

Sakura:Yeah! We definitely pass the test climbing all the way up ourselves.

Master Roshi:What?! You two kids made it to The top? Of Korin’s tower?!

Goku/Sakura:(Giggles)

Flashback:

Back in that day, both of them remember they accepted the challenge to climb on top of the tower in order to make two even more powerful.

Goku:(Grunts)

Mitsuko(Sakura in disguise):(Grunts)

Goku:I heard whoever drank Master Korin’s sacred water Would gain increased strength.

Sakura:When we reach the top, me and goku encountered the keeper of the tower name korin. So, both of us ask him if we could have some. He agreed however…

Goku:So, it’s all right then?

Sakura:Can we drink it?

Korin:Mm-hmm!

But before they drink it, Goku and Sakura will take a different test by chasing korin to get the sacred water from him.

Goku:…but only if I and sakura could Take it from him first.

Two kids used used afterimage technique against Korin. And both of them grabbed his wooden cane jumped out of the tower.

Sakura:It took a while, but me and my boyfriend did it as a team!

Both of them share for drinking the sacred water.

Flashback Ended:

Master Roshi:You and sakura consumed Korin’s sacred water?

Goku:Yes!

Sakura:We sure are!

Master Roshi:I see… That would Certainly explain You both increased strength.

Flashback:

He rewinded his memory ever since he was young as a teenager, he climbed alone to accept the climbing challenge by reaching the top of the tower.

Master Roshi(Teenager):I’m here for the sacred water.

So the chasing challenge starts. Both of them running around inside the tower where it’s sunny, raining, snowing and below on earth where the flowers blooming where butterflies standing on it and a mole pop out his head on the ground.

Master Roshi:Those two kids Abilities are astounding. It took me three years To reach the same goal.

Teenager roshi finally did to take the sacred water bottle away from Korin so he sit down and drink it all up.

Master Roshi:And to think I used To brag about that.

Flashback Ended:

Krillin:What are you guys talkin’ about?

The shape shifting cat fly towards krillin decided to tell a joke.

Puar:Hey, if Korin was in The Red Ribbon Army, What would he be?

Krillin:Um… I don’t know…A general maybe?

Krillin:Ha ha! No silly, everybody Knows he’d be a kernel!

All:(Groaned)

They all held bored faces not really interested listening to her jokes. Puar see her friends like this couldn’t help but to blush in embarrassment.

Puar:Uh, get it? Kor-in, corn! Work with me, folks!

Goku:Excuse me, Bulma?

Bulma:Uh, yes.

Goku:The Dragon Radar won’t work. I think it’s broken…Can you fix it?

Bulma:Broken? Why are you and my little sis looking for Another Dragon Ball anyway? I thought all you and sakura Were interested in Was your grandpa’s 4-star ball.

Sakura:We already did found the four star ball, but me and my boyfriend need all seven. If the both of us going to help upa and his dad.

Goku:Yeah that’s the important thing me and sakura had to do.

Flashback:

Two young warriors explained everything back then ever since they went to Korin tower for the first time encountered mercenary tao the dreadful assassin hired by the red ribbon army.

Bora:What are you doing? You nearly hit us!

Mercenary Tao:Well, that’s the idea…I’m a hit man.

__

The next thing he do is tao grabbed his spear and force Bora to sent high up in the air.

Bora:(Screams)

Mercenary Tao:Here, have your spear.

Upa:(Gasps)

When the spear almost got close to bora, mitsuko or sakura in disguise acted quickly to summoned her blue colored barrier to surrounds him preventing his own spear weapon to get stabbed.

Mercenary Tao:W-What in the world is this?! How is that even happening?!

Mitsuko(Sakura in disguise):If you wanna know what’s happening…it was me!

__

The most painful part is while mercenary tao was sent flying away by the black suited girl, he fired two Dodon rays. Mitsuko, sakura in disguise was being pierced by her right shoulder.

Mitsuko(Sakura in disguise):AAAAARRRGHHH!!!

Goku:(Gasps) M-MITSUKO!!!

Upa:(Gasps)

Bora:G-GAAAAHHH!!!

He was been stabbed on the chest spill with blood too ended up dead.

Goku:I felt responsible For what happened to Bora Since the killer was Really after me.

Sakura:You where not the only one, I feel the blame too once I feel his attack shot through my right shoulder, I couldn’t move in time to save bora like this. I almost got my death in me.

Goku:Even if it’s true, the both of us will gonna make it up for upa to go through this.

Sakura:Yes goku, I know so I won’t give in. Will do whatever we can to help him out.

Goku:That’s the spirit! So, me and my girlfriend promised Upa both of us would ask the Dragon To revive his father.

Flashback Ended:

After they finished their explanation, all their friends couldn’t help but to feel so proud of them.

Puar:Aw! Goku, Sakura… both of you are so swell.

Bulma:I’ll need to run a few tests, But I think I can fix it. You’ll have to wait till we Get back to Roshi’s house. All my tools are there.

Goku:Thanks, Bulma!

Sakura:Yeah, thanks for helping us big sis!

They where all about to depart, a fainted sound of six police cars including multiple sounded sirens getting Goku, Sakura and the rest of the gang getting their attentions.

(Police Sirens)

Sakura:Huh?...What’s that strange sounds?

Goku:Uh…I don’t know where it come from.

Yamcha place his hand on his forehead trying to see who’s making a lot of sounds. Then his eyes widened in surprised what they saw was a few police cars headed directly at the red ribbon army headquarters.

Yamcha:Heads up you guys, what I saw was a bunch of west city police cars!

All Seven:(Gasp in shocked)

Goku:Po…lice?

Sakura:Don’t you remember Goku? Both of us went to west city to find a police man taking us to bulma’s house?

After she explained to him, he smacked his fist at his palm lit his face up for remembering that day.

Goku:Oh! Now I really get! Of course I do exactly remember we found ourselves a one police man helping us where bulma’s house is to fix the dragon radar!

Sakura:Glad to help for jogging your memory (Chuckles).

Oolong:I say, we should get the heck outta here before they arrested us all!

Bulma:Oh stop being so dramatic piggy. Where all city people not red ribbon army soldiers.

Oolong:(Screaming) but I don’t wanna put behind bars!

Bulma:Argh! I told you to quit complaining porky!

Their argument is cut short, few police cars already arrived their destination including facing the gang. And one of them hop off their cars they where really surprised to see them mixed with concern walking towards Goku, Sakura and the others to start talking.

Policeman 1:Hey! What are you all doing here?! This place is dangerous! All of you should leave now!

Oolong:T-That’s the idea buddy.

Bulma:Excuse me, sir.

Oolong:(Gasps)

Policeman 1:Huh? Yes miss?

Bulma:We where about to go just like you told us too, but what are you and the rest of the policemen doing here?

Policeman 1:You see ma’am, some of the red ribbon soldiers and any of them are spreading across the world and we just find out their not the most powerful of them all it was definitely false. And since all of us been duped, their not really tough as they can be so we decided to follow our boss’s orders to get inside their entire base and arrest them.

Bulma:Oh…I see.

Goku:Excuse me, mister policeman?

Policeman 1:Hmm? And what is this little boy doing here in this dangerous place by a time like this?

Goku:You and the rest wanted to go inside that place right?

Policeman 1:That’s the thing kid.

Goku:Well in that case, it’s okay that you can go inside if you all want. Because me and sakura already took care of them no sweat.

Policeman 1:H-Huh?!

Policeman 2:W-What’s that your saying?!

Policeman 3:Really?! You two tykes defeated that horrible place?!

Master Roshi:Well believed it or not officers. Those two little tykes your talking about are my best students training under me as master roshi teaching them the way of the turtle hermit fighting style.

Policeman 1:Turtle hermit fighting style? So these two are martial artists?

Master Roshi:Mm-Hm! You bet.

Bulma:Well if you want some proof, then go ahead inside. After all, our shape shifting friend puar here already finished scouting the entire base prove that the whole fight or war is over. There are a lot of surveillance cameras inside so you can all see it as well.

Policeman 1:Hmmm…What do you guys think?

Policeman 2:Remember what that girl said, will just have to see some of those cameras that she’s right or not.

Policeman 1:Hmmm…Guess it’s worth a shot. But while we’re at it, the rest of you if one of the soldiers like their unconscious or remains here, arrest them.

All policemen:Yes sir!

With that, all west city policemen scrambled on their feet proceeding to get inside to scout the whole place, arresting half of the red ribbon soldiers and watching all the camera footage by following his orders.

Bulma:Oh well...I guess me and my friends will go back home for now so we’re off.

Krillin:Yeah that’s right so goodluck on your investigations!

Oolong:(Sigh in relief) finally…we can get the heck outta here…no way that I’m gonna enter that awful place.

Sakura:(Giggles) Don’t worry, all of us won’t go inside. Like he said, this is only an important job of police work so there’s no need for us to go.

Oolong:Thanks for telling me that. My bacon is safe and sound.

__

Now that goku, sakura and their friends had been departed, some few west city policemen decided to check out inside the entire red ribbon army base for a while. All the policemen started to investigated the whole place, they found some unconscious red ribbon army soldiers laying on the floor in few seconds, they started to regain consciousness they struggling to get up, the policemen grabbed their arms to lift them up and place it behind their backs to cuff them on their wrist.

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:H-Huh?...(Screamed) police officers?! What you want with me?!

Policeman 4:Quit your yapping and let’s go! Your gonna stay behind bars for the rest of your life.

Red Ribbon Soldier 1:(Screamed) No-No-No-No! Anything but that!

Policeman 5:Just shut up and move!

__

The other police group looking around the place what they saw was damaged walls, red roofs, inside buildings, demolished hover cars, jetcopters and a lot more.

Policeman 6:Boy. What a mess. Who wouldn’t thought some violent fight and wars would create such a thing.

Policeman 7:You think the girl with a blue hair say was true that those little kids are the ones who destroy this whole place?

Policeman 8:I wish I knew to believed, but looking at the surveillance camera would be the only option revealing the truth.

Policeman 6:Guess you’ve gotta point. After where done here of course.

Policeman 7/Policeman 8:You got it.

__

Three more police groups went inside the command room where the huge wide screen, multiple monitors, and a lot more electronics. Policeman 1 remember what Bulma said about watching some videos that two young warriors was the ones bested the entire headquarters. So he decided to follow what she said started to tap some buttons to find some footage.

Policeman 1:It looks like will going to see ourselves some evidence of that girl with the blue hair said was true.

Policeman 2:Looks like it. Might as well see it today.

Once he found the footage they’ve been looking for, it’s been switched on watching everything like goku and mitsuko ride together the nimbus cloud going inside the base dodging all the defense sequence, team up together knock out after knock out all the red ribbon soldiers, officer black fighting them alone by the orders of commander red, blake’s been show up as well using his violent find power to take everything off mitsuko’s revealing her true identity is sakura and order officer black to summoned the demon beast taurus and took out his dyno cap poof out his battle suit team up together to destroy goku and sakura, they’ve been battling for few hours officer black using his final weapon to fire a one big missile towards goku and sakura they used air punch to change the big missile it’s course headed back to officer black. He control his battle suit to dodge it in time headed straight at the big snowy mountain causes an explosion it was now damaged in half. It was now taurus demon’s turn to fight them both two kids give everything they’ve got to beat him and suddenly, sakura’s avatar state has been to finish him off in seconds. When the demon beast has been taken care of, officer black manage to take his leave two young warriors saw him escaped but they won’t let him. On their final attempt, sakura summoned an earth pillar to make them launch up in the air by using their bodies to pass through his battle suit leaving two holes on it causing electricity fizzled around it and ended up explode. Goku and Sakura won the battle and the red ribbon army is finally destroyed at last. And that concludes the whole video footage three policeman has witnessed everything they saw today their expressions held nothing but pure amazement that they are now one hundred percent believe or proof enough that two young warriors are now called themselves the heroes even if their age is quiet young.

Policeman 2:I…Don’t believe it…everything we saw was true!

Policeman 3:Even if their only two little kids, they sure have possessed incredible powers. So that’s why I heard the old man said about those two called themselves martial artist!

Policeman 1:But while we watch those footages, I had a strange feeling we’ve seen those two kids before hmm…

West city policeman 1 tries to think analyzing two young powerful martial artist in two minutes, he was now in a state of surprised has now found out who they really are.

Policeman 1:(Gasps)

Policeman 2:What is it? Have you found out something?

Policeman 1:Yes I do, and I definitely know there names either. The little boy name was goku and the little girl name was sakura both of them are contestants of 21st martial arts tournament we saw on T.V!

Two other policemens absorb his discovery about those two couldn’t help themselves being surprised.

Policeman 2:(Screamed) now that you mentioned it, I did hear the old man say turtle hermit it his name probably would be master roshi!

Policeman 3:Yeah. I heard his been winning that tournament a lot of times many years ago. And now, his no longer enter he got himself retired already. And most of all, that little girl sakura hilari was the 21st martial arts champion to claim such a title and I also heard goku and sakura are both lovers even if there age is young.

Policeman 1:(Laughing) those two kids really impressed us. Now that we discovered everything, let’s tell the rest of our men to do our next move.

Policeman 2/Policeman 3:Yes sir!

__

Meanwhile elsewhere at the red ribbon army base, blake has teleported herself standing in front of her out cold demon beast slave looking at it with a disappointed look.

Blake:How ironically ashamed he lost a kind of fight like this. She may have unleashed her avatar state, she couldn’t even control it properly. But I hate to admit it, sakura seems getting stronger each day along with her boyfriend goku everytime they went on a journey with dangerous obstacles by themselves.

She raised her hand with demonic purple aura then a magic circle appeared in front.

Blake:You may return to me at your old master taurus demon.

After she said that his whole body consumed with purple aura enter inside the magic circle then it vanished at thin air.

Blake:(Sigh) to think I chose that guy for trusting himself to much full of overwhelming confidence for losing a fight between those two hypocrites.

Flashback:

Blake was hiding herself inside the forest spotted a tall black man wearing a formal suit was officer black and along with short sized human red hair with an eye patch was commander red playing golf course. She decided to choose him instead of that shorty guy blake teleported her dark summoning wrist band at the birds nest with a blinking sound of light getting officer black’s attention.

Officer Black:Hmm?

It worked! I saw him left his boss behind looking up at the tree saw the purple blinking light. He reach enough to get it looking at the dark summoning wrist band with confusion.

Officer Black:What is a strange looking watch doing inside a birds nest? (Gasps).

He was gasp in surprised a purple glowing arrow came out of the watch while it’s blinking and it pointed direction on the forest.

Officer Black:Perhaps…I should follow it then.

So he decided to follow the arrow headed inside the forest. Just a few more steps, and the arrow has disappeared returning inside the watch until then, heard a voice.

Blake:(Giggles)…Good job for making all the way here.

Officer Black:(Gasps) W-Who’s there?! S-Show yourself!

Blake:Do not be frightened. I heard that you work from the red ribbon army having a hard time so allow me to give you a hand.

Officer black wasn’t so sure for this. A dark magic circle pop out in front of him giving officer black an heart attack his eyes widened in surprised saw a purple hooded girl came out of the magic circle seeing each other face to face.

Blake:Greetings. You may call me Blake.

Officer Black:B-Blake?...What’s a little girl doing here?!

Blake:Hmph! I maybe little, but don’t let that fooled you. I am sakura hilari’s alter ego that holds the power of darkness with absolute strength.

Officer black stare at her with pure shock by hearing that name trying to kill her years ago along with his army.

Officer Black:Y-You know sakura hilari?! A wanted girl that we try to hunt her down?!

Blake:That’s why I’m here to give you a hand here. I finally found a person that I’ve been looking for to destroy that stupid girl.

Officer Black:Y-You…hate her too?

Blake:I have full of hatred against her you know. But I do know a black suited girl name mitsuko that she always tag along that monkey tailed boy?

Officer Black:Yes we have a lot of reports that those two measley brats always getting our way searching for the dragon balls to take over the world since mercenary tao has been defeated because of them.

Blake:I see. You guys did having a hard time. And I’ll tell you about mitsuko’s true identity and that would be sakura hilari.

Officer Black:(Gasps) say what?!...are you really positive that mitsuko’s true identity was that wanted little girl was sakura hilari?!

Blake:Of course I knew. I’ve been watching her the whole time no matter where she’s going along with that monkey tailed boy. I’ll show you.

Officer Black:Huh?

The purple hooded girl raise her hand including the magic circle appeared. Showing him that she used magical change with a sparkling light consumed all over her body then poof with smoke she wears a black suited outfit including covering her face with a black bandana, black sunglasses and black mask disguising herself as mitsuko. After he watch everything for what he saw, he was now being shocked couldn’t believed his been fooled it was really her all along.

Officer Black:I-I-I don b-believed this…to think she was been team up with the boy for interfering our hunt of the dragon balls! And I remember one thing that she is also the one giving me and the rest of the red ribbon army a threatening message to get her revenge.

Blake:Now do you see why I’m here? That’s why I’m going to help you now. Do you see that watch that you where holding now?

Officer Black:(Gasps)…Oh this? I didn’t know this is yours. And this watch was taking me all the way here in this forest.

Blake:That’s because I did all of that to come here and face me.

Officer Black:S-So your making this watch some kind of compass to come here inside the forest to see you?

Blake:Correct. And I give that watch to you as a gift and you also need this as well.

(Snap)

Blake snapped her finger to summoned a dark magic circle besides her then a thunderous steps was heard came out of the circle with two pairs of glowing yellow eyes holding a giant bone axe weapon. Once he comes out, he only growled with anger a huge creature called himself taurus demon.

Taurus Demon:(Growled)

Officer Black:(Yelp) W-Who in the world is that thing?!

Blake:This is my strongest demon beast slave name taurus demon. He will able to assist you in battle to destroyed those two imbeciles once and for all.

Officer Black:Your also giving me that monster of yours to help me?

Blake:That kind of offer to you isn’t really a practical joke I’m a lot more serious that you think. That watch I gave to you just now is called dark summoning band. As long as you wear it with you, this demon beast will obey every command anytime to kill them both. But in the meantime, you need to wait for my signal to summoned taurus demon as long you face those two alright?

Officer Black:I-I don’t know what to say…

He looked at the watch one last time staring at it for a moment. Having his own thoughts everytime he and commander red calls their best colonels, generals, officers and a lot more for hunting all seven Balls and kill two kids but their mission was failed. He snapped out of his thoughts don’t have a choice to agree with blake.

Officer Black:Hmmm…Very well blake, you have my attention. I’ll be glady to accept your offer to use taurus to exterminate those two pest.

Blake:(Laughing) then our deal is settled! Promise me this secret only between for the both of us and once again, don’t summoned it unless I say so.

Officer Black:You have my word Blake.

A loud voice was heard it was his boss commander red calling out to him.

Commander Red: Officer black! Where are you?! Get back here right this instant! We have plenty of working to do!

Officer Black:(Gasps) Oh no! I forgot about him! Blake I must go now so worry not, both of our secret is safe and sound…I’m coming commander!

Blake:(Giggles) so long then...this day could be more interesting than this.

She is now teleported herself to disappear.

Flashback Ended:

She remember that day meeting officer black giving the watch and offered him taurus demon. But in the end, he miserably failed to destroy goku and sakura. But that doesn’t matter to her as long as Blake will let sakura grow stronger and stronger to find more any suitable person to borrow one of her demon beast to fight or kill, her plans would be successful sooner or later.

Blake:Oh well…I couldn’t help being impressed with her skills and abilities to grow more powerful along with her boyfriend Goku. Until then enjoy yourself while you still can there are more any people who held hatred within you with my demon beast slaves to strike you with (Chuckles).

With that, she summoned her dark magic circle walking inside moving on her next plan.

__

Goku and Sakura riding together the nimbus cloud and yamcha and the gang riding inside their capsule plane flying way back at master roshi’s kame house little island.

Bulma:Goku and my little sis Sakura really impressed me today.

Yamcha:No kidding! Those two kids are strong even if their age was still young.

Bulma:That maybe true, but not their strengths. It’s their hearts. They genuinely cares.

Master Roshi:Strong? Yamcha, those two kids are darn Near invincible!

Krillin:You think their unstoppable?!

Before the old martial artist say more about their impressive fighting abilities, Bulma’s cellphone rang she picked it up looking at it was about the social media not just her, it spread across the world. The blue haired scientist was Gasps in surprised.

Bulma:Hey everybody, take a look at this! It turns out everyone knows goku and sakura defeated the entire red ribbon army.

Yamcha:How did they knew about the attack of goku and his girlfriend sakura against the red ribbon army?

Krillin:Have you all forgotten that bulma was the one telling the policemens to check all the cameras to see some videos is the proof those two are the one’s who destroyed the base?

Bulma:(Gasps)…O-Oh yeah that’s right…How could I ever forget about that…and there’s more, the police and the army, through their Intelligence sources, already found out everything, and the media already made what happened public.

What Bulma said surprised yamcha and the others and the blue haired scientist showed on her cell phone that indeed shortly after they left the west city policemens, the army and the media were present at the Red Ribbon Army Headquarters. All the policemens and the Army were searching for and capturing the surviving Red Ribbon Army Soldiers while the media managed to access the videos from the security cameras or footages of the Red Ribbon Army barracks where they could clearly see Goku and Mitsuko now that they’ve been discovered her true identity was sakura hilari in disguise. They easily defeated the Red Ribbon Army and everyone knew who they were because Goku and Sakura had been contestants in the Twenty-First World Martial Arts Tournament and two young lovers too.

Krillin:I can’t believed those two. Both of them are now world-renowed heroes.

Puar:It’s so hard to believed, but it does look unreal after all. Once we reached back at kame house, we can’t wait to tell those two the news.

Yamcha:That’s a great idea Puar, will definitely gonna tell those two little lovers later back at kame house. And since the Red Ribbon Army was the largest criminal organization in the world which has killed several innocent people and caused great suffering to many innocent people, and the west city police and authorities could never confront them , now the whole world will be grateful to both of them for putting an end to the days of terror of the Red Ribbon Army.

Bulma reading more of the social media she was shocked about there are many admirers who says that sakura was an attractive girl and so as goku but it turns out they all knew both of them are lovers last eight months ago and heard everything about romantic love life they all couldn’t help they are full of jealousy. The blue haired scientist held scoffed at her face at that kind of a silly news.

Bulma:Hmph! Don’t they realized goku and my little sister are already fall in love each other a very long time? All of us gotta make sure those kind of spoiled people won’t interfere their relationship no matter what.

Puar:Mm-hmm! I’m definitely with you bulma! Don’t you worry.

Krillin:Goku is my best buddy, and so as sakura. Then count me in!

Master Roshi/Turtle:Us too!

Yamcha:Don’t forget about me.

Launch(Blue hair):It is wrong goku and sakura fall in love with someone else, so I’ll be happy to help out too.

Oolong:If goku and sakura aren’t really interested fall in love with someone else, then I would be happy to take them all with me myself (Chuckles).

__

Meanwhile at jingle village, the red haired girl named suno holding her favorite doll sitting at the couch besides the gentle android named eighter was now part of her family watching their favorite program on T.V together. Suddenly, it changed into breaking news.

News Caster (Television):We interrupt this program to give you some important breaking news: It turns out that the days of terror of the largest and most feared criminal organization in the world known as the Red Ribbon Army came to an end because their appears to be two young lovers. A little girl with a tail name sakura hilari and a little boy seems to be her boyfriend and has a tail too name Son Goku, famous for having been two contestants in the last World Martial Arts Tournament and furthermore, she was claiming to be the twenty first martial arts champion and for the fact that Goku and Sakura has transformed into a gigantic apes during in the finals about sakura vs Jackie Chun have attacked the Red Ribbon Army Headquarters and defeated easily the entire base of the Red Ribbon Army and have murdered its most important leaders, putting an end to the days of the so fearsome criminal organization. It is unknown what were the reasons that led Goku and his girlfriend sakura to destroy the Red Ribbon Army now. It is only known that after they defeated the Red Ribbon Army, the west city policemens has discovered everything about they watch all the videos or footages given enough proof that those two kids are the one destroyed the red ribbon army headquarters and they both left along with their friends in an unknown direction unable to tell where they lived. Currently the west city policemens  and the Army are mobilizing their forces to capture the soldiers and surviving members of the Red Ribbon Army to bring them to justice. The King of Nations has already expressed his total gratitude to Son Goku and his girlfriend Sakura hilari for having defeated the Red Ribbon Army and below we will show you some images taken from the security cameras of the Red Ribbon Army Barracks where you can see the ease with which which Goku and Sakura defeated the Red Ribbon Army.

Suno, Her parents and eighter watched T.V every photos and videos in amazement how goku and sakura while she was disguise herself as mitsuko. Both of them attack the soldiers knocked out after knocked out, Mitsuko used her magic to caught all multiple rain of bullets like telekinesis and sent back to them, Goku used his power pole to sweep off the rest of them, and both of them fire the Kamehameha wave all together two beams of light combined into one powerful beam to demolished the buildings with great ease and more of it. The red haired girl Suno couldn’t help to be so happy and proud of her new two friends.

Suno:(Laughing) Goku and Sakura are very incredible! They finally destroyed the whole entire headquarters! I knew they can do it!

Suno’s Mother:I have to agree with you dear, now that horrible place is gone for good, all of us will have peace, quiet and tranquility.

Suno’s Father:We knew our prayers had reached them for their safety. Those two are really something else.

Suno:Do you realize what this means eighter? You are now free! And they will leave you alone for good never force you to do any mean things ever again!

Eighter:That is the most wonderful news I ever heard! Goku and Sakura are forever in my debt and trust. They also deserved to be great lovers and get married when they grow up.

Suno’s Mother:Like we all said eighter, all of us will give their best support on their marriage one day.

The red haired girl heard what her mother said about goku and sakura’s relationship and marriage. Her face held a very happy mixed with excited expression on her face then she face attention back on the television.

Suno(Thoughts:Goku, Sakura, You’ve impressed me a lot more than ever so just you wait guys, I will be able to see you both again face to face along with my parents and eighter too. And you may welcome at my home village anytime.)

__

Meanwhile at Fire kingdom village, the ox king and his daughter ox princess chi chi watching their television in amazement about how two young warriors goku and sakura defeated the whole red ribbon army by themselves.

Ox king:My word! I couldn’t expect less my closes friend ryu raising her daughter such a strong and discipline fighter and same goes to gohan looking after his grandson as well. I can’t wait to attend goku and sakura’s marriage when they grow up.

The ox princess seeing goku and sakura are now public celebrity and also talking about their lovers even if their still young, she is in her own thoughts somewhat her body shakes uncontrollably with pure jealousy mixed with anger.

Chi Chi(Thoughts:Grrr!...damn you sakura! Now that Goku is being way more impressed and always get your attention or close to you much more than that, everyone in the whole world giving some gratitudes which makes you both famous! If only I was with goku, he was supposed to get impressed or fall in love with me not that goody goody son of a whore! This is so unfair! So unfair! So unfair! Grrrr!)

The ox king may have noticed his daughter behavior it’s really clear that he saw her body shakes violently so he ask his the ox princess.

Ox king:Hey chi chi, how come you shake yourself like that? Is there something the matter?

The ox princess snapped out of her thoughts chi chi’s jealous and anger melted away change into a nervous expression to look at her father.

Chi Chi:H-Huh? Of course I am! W-Why are you asking me? (Laughing Nervously)

Ox king:If I remember correctly, me and my royal soldiers wouldn’t forget about the day your behavior was nothing but a spoiled brat the one you sliced my television on half using your blade, has gone to far, listening your every babbling about you and goku to get married with plan yourself to force Goku to do every whim becoming normal lives always gone through your head. All of that is so wrong chi chi! If you ever see those two young lovers planning to ruined their relationship a few times, I won’t be hesitate to grounded you for the second time. Do I make myself clear, chi chi?

The way ox king give her daughter a warning or authority tone, chi chi listened every word he said. She was now totally afraid of her own father now.

Chi Chi:(Whimpers)…B-But daddy, I did change my ways didn’t I? We already talk this over few days ago that I’ll never do it again. I would never ever do such a thing by interfering their lovely relationship. Goku has been taken right? Then I’m very happy for him that he has sakura as his girlfriend. So from now on, both of them are my friends and they have my full support to get married someday.

Ox king:Hmmm…I suppose I’ll give you another chance then. But I’m sorry to say this, even if you swore never to do bad things again, I’m still one hundred percent suspicious at you. Understand?

Chi Chi:(Laughing Nervously) O-Of c-course my dear papa…whatever you say…as you c-commanded.

Ox king:(Laughing) That’s a good girl!

The ox king change back his normal happy self and glued back at the brand new television that he ordered from the west city shopping mall appliances. He was laughing happily that he was so proud at goku and sakura for destroying the red ribbon army headquarters their skill, powers and abilities are getting improved better as long as they train hard everyday. Now that the ox king has been distracted, chi chi once again, goes back at her pure jealousy mixed with anger expression for being scolded by her father and feeling so humiliated. Her hatred for sakura is getting worse.

Chi Chi(Thoughts:Just you wait sakura, when I see your face again, I won’t be hesitate to kill you! Mark my words…..YOUR GOING TO REGRET THIS BIG TIME!!!)

__

Back with goku, sakura and their friends, master roshi and the gang turn their heads looking outside the window watching two young warriors sitting together at the nimbus cloud. The monkey tailed boy use his one arm wrapped around her waist lovingly and the black haired girl also used her one arm wrapped around his shoulders while they laughed together.

Goku/Sakura:(Laughing)

Bulma:Look at those two, having a lovely romance everyday (Giggles).

Yamcha:(Laughing) you know what they say Bulma, they do deserved to be together forever and it’s our job to protect their relationship at all costs.

Krillin:(Chuckles) you bet we do!

Turtle/Puar:So are we!

Master Roshi:I have to say, I can feel their relationship keeps growing stronger and their own future lies ahead of them.

Bulma:(Chuckles) Damn straight your right roshi!

Master Roshi:The most important thing is, goku and sakura are getting there. They have a lot of potential.

Flashback:

Two young warriors riding on the nimbus cloud together passing through the snowy place and made it out finally seeing the red ribbon army headquarters.

Master Roshi:(Laughing) I think Goku and Sakura since we all discovered she was disguise herself as the black suited girl mitsuko Has demonstrated abilities That go far beyond their years and training.

Now that they are on the whole wide forest with normal weather two kids held a determined expression flying straight at the evil organization’s base.

Master Roshi:Let’s be clear. Those two kids didn’t just hurt the Red Ribbon Army, they crushed it!

Once they entered it, goku and sakura wearing her disguise as mitsuko team up together facing the outnumbered red ribbon soldiers doing knocked out after knocked out.

Master Roshi:When two little childs can Cripple a deadly empire, With its superior Firepower and resources, I not only think the word Invincible applies, I think they defines it.

Goku:They’re right above us.

Mitsuko:I see.

They all knew red ribbon soldiers won’t stand a chance against those two kids witnessing their unbeatable strengths. All soldiers are now being frightened had no choice but to evacuate the red ribbon army base using hover cars, jetcopters and planes. The next thing is, officer black shooted his own boss commander red that he couldn’t stand his insults any longer Goku and Mitsuko somehow survive the death trap that commander red has been set up for them that they never let themselves die.

Master Roshi:Personally, I would have tried a more Diplomatic approach. But hey, I can’t fly On a cloud either.

Flashback Ended:

Master Roshi:(Laughing) They’ll be Talking about that one For a while. Those two lovers may very. They’ll be stronger than me.

Yamcha:Hey, Roshi, is this Your subtle way Of informing me that I Need additional training If I plan to beat Goku and Sakura at next year’s Martial Arts Tournament?

Master Roshi:Did I say subtle?

Krillin:(Yelps)

Yamcha:In that case, I might As well tag along And help them find The last Dragon Ball…Yeah. They deserves the pleasure Of my company, and besides, Maybe some of that Invincibility of theirs Will eventually rub off on me.

Krillin:Good idea. I think I’ll join ya.

Goku:Sakura, our hunt isn’t over yet. We just have to find one more Dragon Ball, and he’ll be with his father again. Both of us made a promise to upa.

Sakura:I know Goku. There is no way we could break that promise for our new friend. Will gather all seven dragon balls to make a wish for resurrecting mister bora we swear it.

Goku:Now that’s the kind of attitude, music to my ears.

Sakura:(Chuckles)…anything for you.

__

As Goku and Sakura flies off to retrieve The last Dragon Ball, One can only imagine The adventure that awaits And the danger…It all becomes a reality, Next time on Dragon Ball!

THE END 😉✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.9K 1.3K 24
Basically, the sin of sloth got transported to the world of demons, reapers, and angles by her littler brother greed. Let's see how sloth have a new...
27.1K 593 42
A student from the Paldea region took an interest in traveling to other regions to learn new things.
61.6K 1.7K 176
"In a world of pirates and adventure, meet Ryo, a half mink-half human with a tragic past. After losing his parents, Ryo was taken in and trained by...
17.2K 758 29
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...