BLOOD RIVALRY | SVT | Jeongch...

Por Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Seventeen Vampire Au | BxB Main ship : Jeongcheol The pure and strong bond between a group of childhood frie... M谩s

PROLOGUE
CHARACTER PROFILE
1 - Monster
2 - SOS
3 - Flower
5 - Run To You
6 - Daylight
7 - Pretty U
8 - I Wish
9 - Fuck My Life
How are they doing?
10 - Bittersweat
11 - Ash
12 - Lie Again
13 - Lovely
14 - I Don't Understand But I Love You
15 - Circles
16 - Adore U
17 - Let Me Down Slowly
18 - Middle Of The Night
19 - Darkside
20 - Yawn
21 - Thanks
22 - Impurities
23 - Fearless
24 - Anyone
25 - Dandelions
26 - Light A Flame [M]
27 - Play With Fire
28 - Imperfect Love
29 - Monsters
A/n (Important but Nothing serious lmao)
30 - March
Epilogue - Headliner

4 - Dust

1K 70 174
Por Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

"I think you've guests over, pretty ladies." Jeonghan's voice echoed in the forest as he stood with Mingyu by his side.

In a second, sparkles rushed all over the forest whose intensity kept increasing and not much later, a group of elfs showed up. The scenario screamed elegance as the women walked towards the two men with small smiles on their faces.

Jeonghan and Mingyu flicked their fingers due to which, rose petals showered over the gorgeous ladies walking through the greenery. Of course, they deserved to be treated with elegance and the two men standing there were pros in this task.

"Long time no see." Shuhua flaunted her hair decorated with white flowers, "I see, only business brings you here."

"That's not the case." Mingyu did the gentleman bow, "You know that right?"

"Aish, don't lie." Minnie shrugged, "You're here for those visitors aren't you?"

"We were already expecting you to be here." Yunjin added.

"If we all know the conext, just spill the tea girls." Jeonghan showcased his playful smirk, "Who are they and how did they survive your spells?"

"You wish it was that easy." Sakura chuckled.

"Yeah, we'll pay you with whatever you want." Mingyu grazed his fingers across his hairs, "We just want every single detail of their survival game."

"Slow down for real." Kazuha casted a spell through which the pictures of those five humans were displayed, "Them right? They're no threat in our opinion."

"They're human beings." Yunjin continued, "There was no dark energy sensed from them."

"That's a win." Mingyu remarked.

"Now for the details." Shuhua walked forward, "Payment."

"Of course, what do you want this time?" Jeonghan asked.

"Master Spell." The lady mouthed.

"Master Spell?" Jeonghan cocked a brow, "You don't need that."

"We do, we need it the most." Minnie reasoned, "This area is a gateway for the demons."

"We're here to protect you from them, isn't it a part of our pact?" Mingyu raised his hands.

"We don't want to depend on you." Kazuha flew to sit on a tree.

"As if you're not demanding the spell from us." Jeonghan chuckled, "Anyways, I'll agree to provide you the spell but there will be a condition."

"What?"

"Whenever you'll try to use the spell, I'll immediately get linked to the whole scenario and you will be able to use it only after my consent." Jeonghan explained, "Don't get me wrong, I don't want to have control over you or something. Master Spell is one of the supreme powers, it's a sensitive thing, I hope you understand."

Shuhua thought for a moment after which she looked at Jeonghan, "I'm fine with it. Now, for the photographs and videos for their survival in the forest, you'll have to wait. Kazuha will get them for you."

"We can recite the highlights though." Minnie began, "One thing that helped them survive for most of the time was their truthfulness."

"Even under the influence of our spells, they were true to their ethics and principles." Yunjin walked around, "That helped them cross many levels."

"One thing I would like to add is fate." Sakura paused, "At one point, I thought destiny was dragging them all along. Maybe you really need to increase your powers so fate brought them to you."

'Why is she talking about powers? Fishy much?'

'I think so too hyung.'

"Still, it isn't that easy." Mingyu massaged his forehead.

"That's right." Shuhua's dark blue eyes glowed, "They neither gave up nor got trapped within the bait of extreme luxuries. They just wanted to get their job done. You can have a look on the evidences to get a clear image of those scenarios."

"I think that would be better." Jeonghan nodded, "Now tell me, very honestly, what are you hiding?"

"W-what?"

"You better know." Jeonghan glared, his eyes glimmered blazing red, "You were nervous when we arrived. And I very well know that you need the master spell for something very specific."

"There's nothing-"

Jeonghan intervened with a knowing laugh, "Don't oblige me to pull out my sword."

"A week ago." Minnie cleared her throat, "Uh actually-"

"What actually?" Mingyu stepped forward.

Kazuha sought permission from Shuhua through eye gestures, "The territory was invaded by the demons. They weren't very powerful though, we defeated them."

"And you didn't bother to tell me." Jeonghan scrunched his brows followed by a sigh.

"I thought we were safe now so there's no need-"

"That was just a trailer." Jeonghan chided, "The demons are definitely planning something."

"From now on." Mingyu continued, "Be aware and inform us about the slightest fouls."

"Anyways, we'll take a stroll around, call us when you're done. Thanks for the help."

"Anytime." Shuhua mumbled as all of them walked back to their residences while Jeonghan and Mingyu began to wander around the magical forest.

They were having a serious conversation when they sensed a foreign presence.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Jeonghan almost yelled when he came face to face with Seungcheol and Wonwoo.

"I'm here to thank you, Mr. Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol displayed his cocky smile.

"What's wrong with you huh?" Jeonghan's orbs blazed red.

"You made the task easier for me." Seungcheol pinched Jeonghan's cheeks earning a death glare from him, "I was going to have a confirmation talk with them too but guess what, not anymore."

"Over hearing someone's conversation isn't a very good move." Mingyu stepped closer, "You know that right?"

"Leave it Mingyu." Jeonghan smirked, "Habits never fade. And look who's standing in front of us? What else do you expect from a cheater and betrayer?"

Seungcheol was visibly pissed, "For how long are you going to cry over something that never happened?"

"Something that never happened?" Jeonghan cocked a brow, "Get your facts checked with some introspection. You'll feel great."

"Believe what you want to." Seungcheol rolled his eyes, "I don't care."

"You never did." Jeonghan walked past him, "Mingyu, you can collect the photographs on your own right?"

"Yes hyung." Mingyu nodded.

"Alright, I'll leave." Jeonghan left while mumbling, "It's suffocating."

Seungcheol felt anger rush through his veins with probably a hint of getting hurt.

"Wonwoo!" He addressed, "Collect the photographs or videos originally from the elfs. I'm leaving."

It's your turn to introspect, Yoon Jeonghan. Wait for me.
-

After both the leaders left, Mingyu and Wonwoo were left alone in the middle of the forest. Their gazes were not ready to part away anytime soon. They had a lot to say, a lot to confess but both of them were bound with their respective duties. Afterall, they had chosen their seperate sides themselves.

"Hyung." Mingyu whispered slowly stepping forward.

"Are you allowed to call me informally, Kim Mingyu?" Wonwoo crossed his arms against his chest.

"We don't have restrictions on little things." Mingyu looked away for a while before focusing on Wonwoo once again, "The weather seems good. A beautiful day to miss you again."
--

"Don't cry Mingyu." Wonwoo patted the younger's back.

"I'm not crying." Mingyu shrugged off the older's hand.

"Why are you mad at me?" Wonwoo mumbled.

"Why are you here anyways?" Mingyu stepped back, "Just go back to wherever you want. I was all by myself last night, crying alone in the middle of the rain. Where were you then? Consoling a betrayer? Then why do you care about me all of a sudden? Why do you care if I cry or just die?"

The older was stunned by such harsh words. He wasn't used to them, specially not from Mingyu. But what hurt him the most was the accuracy Mingyu's words held. He very well knew how much Mingyu needed him for emotional support last night but all he provided was disappointment.

After Jeonghan's abrupt departure and a huge heated argument between the other seven vampires, Joshua, Mingyu and Hoshi had left the mansion where they used to live together for years.

After consoling Seungcheol, Seokmin went to check on Joshua. Woozi tried to comfort Hoshi as well but they ended up in an argument and he had to return. But still, Woozi was in the state to say that he at least went to him.

What did Wonwoo do? Stayed with Seungcheol all night to calm him while Mingyu had to suffer all alone.

"Mingyu I'm really sorry if you felt that way." Wonwoo held the younger's hand, "We both know that Seungcheol-"

"Needed it more." Mingyu completed his sentence with a bitter chuckle, "Give me one, just one reason to why he needed you support more than anyone?"

"Because he loves Jeonghan hyung?" Wonwoo instantly answered, "Plus he was being blamed for something he never did."

"Oh please, stop this facade already." Mingyu scrunched his brows, "And if he loves hyung so much then why didn't he try to go behind him and find him? Yes I know it was impossible as no one knows where did he go but when you love someone, you at least try. But neither did he nor you."

"Me?"

"Yes you." Mingyu stated in an obvious tone, "Just go hyung, stand with that betrayer for as long as you want to. Don't show your fake concerns to me, I'm all good by myself."

"I don't understand why are we fighting over them?" Wonwoo scoffed.

"We are not fighting over them hyung." Mingyu paused, "Just- just go away."

"Mingyu, I know you're hurt because I didn't show up yesterday. But please try to-" Wonwoo halted when he noticed a scar on the left side of Mingyu's neck, "What's that?"

Mingyu immediately covered it with his jacket, "Nothing."

"Don't lie." Wonwoo forcefully slided his jacket to witness the huge scar that went through his neck to his shoulder, "Why hasn't it healed by itself?"

"I didn't want it to." Mingyu mumbled.

"What's wrong with you?" Wonwoo rebuked, "How did you get it?"

"Why would I tell you?" Mingyu once again shrugged Wonwoo's hands away.

"Wait. I heard there was a land slide in the west last night." Wonwoo paused, "And you were out in the rain too. Did you- did you get caught in the land slide last night."

Mingyu simply nodded.

"Why didn't you shield yourself?"

"I didn't want to."

"MINGYU!!" Wonwoo yelled, "Enough is enough okay? Are you out of your fucking mind?"

"Stop yelling." Mingyu scoffed, "If you cared that much, why didn't you come to see me last night knowing exactly that there was a land slide at a place where I go when I don't feel good?"

"You're strong enough to protect yourself-"

"Physical strength is nothing when you're not in the right mind." Mingyu retorted.

"See I know I can't change whatever has already happened. But I really want to make up for it." Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu's arm, "Let's go for lunch together."

It was when Seokmin came running to them worriedly, "Wonwoo hyung, come fast!!"

"What happened Seokmin?" Wonwoo turned around.

Seokmin held his hand to drag him along, "Seungcheol hyung went missing and he isn't even responding to our spells. What if he's in danger?"

"Isn't he strong enough to protect himself in his own territory?" Mingyu mimicked Wonwoo.

"Mingyu, please! I know you guys don't trust him but we do." Seokmin stated, "Physical strength is nothing when you're not in the right mind."

"Of course." Mingyu chuckled beneath his breathe.

"I'm coming in a second." Wonwoo patted Seokmin but when he turned around Mingyu was already gone.

And once again, their bittersweet argument was left alone with the bitter part only.
--

"And a beautiful day to part ways once again." Wonwoo let out a humourless chuckle.

"How are you doing these days?" Mingyu asked casually.

"As usual." Wonwoo walked forward too.

"I wish I knew your usual." Mingyu chuckled bitterly.

"From knowing each and every detail to not even having a hunch of each other's daily life, that's how our relationship changed." Wonwoo gulped the lump in his throat.

"Pathetic enough." Mingyu stared at Wonwoo with a little, just a little hope.

Maybe someday their suffering would end. Maybe someday they'll be allowed to love each other without any grudges.

"I hope someday, we will look back and feel proud of how we endured it all." Mingyu continued.

"Just like we recall those good old days." Wonwoo added.

"Mingyu." Sakura called, "The copies of photographs and videos are ready."

"Oh, Wonwoo, welcome." Kazuha bowed. Sakura also greeted him while receiving a slight bow from Wonwoo.

She handed Mingyu a box, "This is it."

"Oh okay, thanks." Mingyu took a brief glance at Wonwoo, "I'll leave. Have a nice day."

He bowed to Wonwoo as well who retorted the gesture after which he left.

"Are you both, doing good?" Kazuha asked, "Because Jeonghan and Seungcheol clearly aren't."

"Probably." Wonwoo sighed, "Anyways, I need a copy of those photographs and videos as well."

"Of those humans?" Sakura confirmed.

"Yes."

"Sure wait for a while." The girls left after answering after which Wonwoo's mind flipped back to a particular someone.

Kim Mingyu, the man you are.
---

A/n : How was it?
That's how y'all will keep getting flashbacks. Plus, buckle up for the next chapter. *Wink *Wink

Anyways, take care!

I would love some feedback!!

-Jeonghanneyonghaseyo

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

32.3K 1.2K 32
A story about 13 boys who were meant to meet and save each other. There will be romance. Be prepared. This is only a fanfic and has nothing to do w...
44.3K 1.9K 66
"We just don't work," I said turning away from him. He immediately grabbed my hand and pulled me into his chest. "Don't you get it?" I looked up at...
11.8K 273 38
鈥濳im Sowon is that you?"I hated myself for immediately recognising that voice. It has been 10 years I should have forgotten about him long ago. I lef...
24.7K 1K 32
A girl whose both parents are absent and mostly value her academic stuffs over her emotional validation and neglects their daughter's need for emotio...