Encounters.

By aquassb

What would you do if you read a book and the story seemed familiar? Kandi x Tamika More

Encounters.
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
thirty.
thirty-one.
thirty-two.
thirty-three.
thirty-four.
thirty-five.
thirty-six
thirty-seven.
thirty-eight.
thirty-nine.
forty.

nine.

605 30 13
By aquassb

Continued...
Tamika

"So are we talking about y'all doing the nasty in your mom's basement or?!"

"You've done worse.." I shot back as I made my way to the half bath.

I desperately needed to wash my hands before I did something uncouth like licking my hand in front of my best friend.

"Don't tell me that's—" Trina made a face as I laughed which caused her to gag now having confirmation of what was on my hand.

"You're disgusting!" She said before leaving out of the half bath to leave me to wash my hands in peace.

I finished washing my hands and came back to find her sitting on the edge of the couch. I began to clean up our game of pool so I could clean the table. I'm not trifling I won't leave without disinfecting my mama's table.

"Do y'all at least talk about her leaving?" She asked.

"Yeah, we talked yesterday but this was our first time seeing each other in person since that happened.."

"Are y'all like together?" She asked and I felt conflicted.

I wanted to say yes because that's what I hoped for but I knew we weren't there yet. Part of me felt like what we did was a mistake. I didn't regret it at all and I had an amazing time. However, it could complicate things in the long run.

I wanted to take her dates and really take this fresh start serious. Instead I let horniness cloud my judgement. But no matter what I knew that deep down I didn't regret what happened.

I would make sure this wouldn't interfere with us making things right. The only problem now was I was definitely even more whipped then I was before. I thought I remembered what it felt like to be inside her but that feeling in real life was like nothing you could imagine.

"Not yet...we're still figuring things out but trust me I'm not letting her go anywhere." I spoke, honestly.

"Oop okay...I see you." She smirked and I shook my head at her dramatics before grabbing the disinfectant spray to wipe down the table.

"It's harder than it sounds. So don't get too excited." I sighed as I finagled up cleaning the table.

We kept talking until I got a text from Kandi telling me she was ready to go. I texted her back telling her to meet me by the front door. I said goodbye to Trina as we walked up together before I spotted Kandi.

She seemed irritated and upset. It was very apparent from the way her foot tapped and the way her arms crossed over her chest. As I got closer I noticed her eyes seemed red which indicated she was probably crying.

"Are you okay?" I immediately asked as I reached to grab her shoulder. I figured she wouldn't want to discuss this here but I couldn't pretend I didn't notice how upset she looked.

"Mmhm—just wanna leave..."

"Alright, can you drive?" I asked and she nodded as I led her outside. "Yeah. Are you still coming over?"

"Of course. I'll be right behind you.." I replied and she said 'okay' as we approached her car.

I opened the door for her and helped her slide in before going to my car. I wasn't sure what happened but hopefully she told me once we got to her house.

____

"Did someone say something to you because—"

She cut me off and said, "—No, well yes. But it's nothing I'm not use to. My mom was just drunk and mad that I was at the party but didn't speak to her.."

"So she yelled at you?" I asked.

"Basically. She said that it was disrespectful and she tried grabbing me and putting her fingers in my face, but like I said.." She paused to shrug her shoulders as she poured herself a glass of wine.

"It's nothing I'm not use to.." She added which left me confused.

When we were younger Kandi and her mom were extremely close. I use to wish my relationship with my mom was like hers. They never argued, she would do anything for Kandi, and Kandi adored her mother. So, what happened?

"It wasn't always like that though. What happened?" My brows furrowed as she pushed my glass toward now that it was refilled.

"Things just change I guess. But I don't wanna talk about that anymore..."

I nodded before walking around the kitchen island and grabbing her glass from her hand and placing it on the counter. Her arms immediately looped around my neck as my hands gripped her waist.

I pulled her closer as my head tipped down and she leaned up to kiss my lips, softly. I deepened the kiss as I turned our bodies and backed her into the counter behind us.

"We should really talk about this." She panted against my lips. "We already talked.." I reminded her.

"Yeah, but this doesn't seem like making things right more like believing sex will fix everything."

"Well intimacy could fix everything and I would argue that sex is a big part of intimacy.."

She back her head away from me as far as she could, fighting the smile that crept up her cheeks as she turned her gaze away from me.

"I wasn't turning things sexual I just thought you could use a kiss." I said correcting my previous statement.

"I did. Thank you but I really want to go to sleep right now. You tired me out earlier and then my mom really drained any potential energy I had left." She explained and I smirked.

"That's fine. Let's go to bed.." I said as I held my hand out for hers.

She grabbed her glass of wine finishing it off before placing the glass into the sink. I did the same with mine and then she led the way to her bedroom.

I walked behind her admiring the way her hips swayed in her dress and how short she was now with the absence of her heels.

"You can't leave this time. This is your house.." I laughed before hearing her scoff in reply.

"You're not going to let that go are you?" She asked as we approached a door that I assumed led to her bedroom.

"Nope."

"I'm sorry, baby. You have to forgive me.." She turned to me, holding on to the front of my dress.

"I'm trying to be respectful." I groaned, watching her she tucked her bottom lip between her teeth and pushed open the door.

Her room was nice. It looked just like I'd expect her room to look. Unlike the other rooms in her house there was an absence of her writings. Instead it was filled with art work and pictures of her family.

"If you want to take a shower. Anything you'd need would be under the sink but I'm going straight to sleep.." She said as she threw herself onto her bed.

I laughed at her before asking where she kept her pajamas. She gave me a confused look before pointing to one of the drawers below her bed.

I grabbed the first pair of shorts I saw and a random old t-shirt before helping her out of her clothes. "You didn't have to do this.."

"I wanted too. Plus sleeping in a blazer dress can't be comfortable." I said as I unbuttoned the last button on the dress. I slipped it off her shoulder and she lifted up to completely remove it from her body.

I unclasped her bra with one hand before slipping her shirt over her head. Just as she pulled the shirt down I pulled the bra from her body. Lastly, I pulled the shorts up her leg and she lifted until they were pulled up completely. Once I was finished she laid back and I tucked her in.

"I'm going to grab my bag from downstairs, I forgot it. You okay?"

"Mmhm—Thanks Mika.." Her sleepy tone made a full appearance causing me to smile as I slipped out the room.

By the time I came back up she was knocked out. I took a shower like she offered before and then slid into the bed behind her. My arms circled her waist as I got comfortable and closed my eyes.

I felt movement in the bed and it wasn't until I opened my eyes that I saw she turned in my arms to rest her head on my chest.

_____

I woke up the next morning in the same position I fell asleep with the absence of Kandi in my arms. I opened my eyes expecting her to be out of the bed.

However, when I did she was there. She had just  moved over closer to her bedside table and was sitting up with a notepad and pen in her hand.

"Like I said you never stop working.." I said making it known that I was awake.

"I had a dream that was interesting. I had to write it down.." She replied before closing the notepad and placing it on the table.

She rolled over and slunk back down into the covers so we were closer once again. Her arm rested on my arm and I started to lean in to kiss her before I remembered I should probably brush my teeth.

"Hold on let me go to the bathroom." I said and she nodded as I climbed out of the bed.

After I finished I climbed back into bed and pulled Kandi back to me. We cuddled for a while watching the show she put on the t.v while I was in the bathroom.

"Tell me about your dream, boo.."

Instead of telling me she lifted her head, resting her chin onto my chest before pressing her lips to mine. I deepened the kiss even though I knew she was changing the subject.

She moaned into the kiss to distract me and it worked as my hands ventured down to her ass. I slid my tongue into her mouth and flipped us over so I was laying flat on my back with her straddling my waist.

We kissed until we had no chance but to stop so we could catch our breath. She continued to kiss all over my neck quickly finding my spot. My eyes closed at the sensation before I gently pulled her lips off of me.

"You could've just said I don't want to talk about it." I laughed. "But wasn't this better." She smiled and I rolled my eyes not wanting to admit that she was right.

"What do you have planned for today? I wanted to take you out if that's okay.." I moved my hands from her butt up to her back and rubbed it softly.

"I was just going to work through more files, but that can wait. Where are we going?"

"That is for me to know and you to find out." I smiled and tickled her side before gently moving her off of me.

"I'm going to go to get everything prepared but I'll be back to pick you up at 6." I said as I climbed out of bed and went to grab some clothes from my bag.

She nodded and eyed me as I got dressed to leave. Once I was finished I went over to where she was laid out on her bed to give her a hug.

I had to admit we were being a bit dramatic considering we were going to see each other again in a couple hours. But this was our new normal. To think weeks ago I was functioning completely fine without her and now even the thought of leaving her was painful.

"I'll see you later." I mumbled against her lips and she nodded before connecting them.

"What should I wear?" She asked as I backed away from the hug and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"Whatever you want. A dress like last night would be cute.." I suggested and she nodded once again before I left out the room.

______

"Can you please tell me where we're going?" Kandi asked.

"You'll see in a little bit. We're almost there.." I said as I turned off onto the exit.

I wanted to do something that wasn't just a boring dinner. Kandi and I knew a lot about each other already because our situation was nothing less than complicated. This wasn't an average first date so I figured we shouldn't do anything average like a dinner.

After several failed google searches and some help from Trina I settled on something I knew she would love.

I pulled into an empty parking lot leaving Kandi even more confused as I parked. I got out of the car after instructing her to wait for me to help her out. I walked around my car, opened her side, helping her out the car, and closed the door behind her.

As soon as she stepped out of the car she could hear the loud noise in the distance that let me know our ride was here. I watched as her eyebrows furrowed the closer we got to the building.

"A helicopter?" Kandi questioned as we moved into the building and went up the elevator until we reached the roof.

"Mmhm" I hummed with a smile as we stepped off the elevator and the helicopter was directly in front of us.

"But—I still don't know where we're going." She said as she looked at my hand reaching out for her.

"You can't just be surprised?" I asked with a sigh and she shook her head in response. "Fine." I sighed before adding, "Remember the restaurant you sent me the video of that's in Athens?" I asked and she nodded, hesitantly.

"It's faster and easier to take this versus me having to drive there...plus we'll get to look at all of the scenery on the way there.."

"That's so sweet! You did that for me?!" She said, looking like she was about to cry. "Girl, do not cry. At least not yet, there's more to come. Now come on!" I said as I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the pilot.

The helicopter ride wasn't long at all and we landed on a building not far from the restaurant. I made reservations earlier so all we had to do was walk in and we were seated immediately.

Tonight was going to be a night to remember for sure..

A/N: Sorry for leaving it here but I didn't feel like writing out the entire date 🫠. Expect another chapter later this week🫶🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

181K 5.9K 50
π—œ'𝗺 π˜†π—Όπ˜‚π—Ώ π™„π˜Ύπ˜Όπ™π™π™Ž!
7.1K 270 45
Imagines Y/NxSana gxg I accept request guys, don't be shy πŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
223K 4.9K 26
Note: I do not own Any of these characters, they belong to Rick Riordan. I hope you enjoy!