🌈Taekook || The Last Goal

By Writeria29

~ The Last Goal ~ Two Rivals, One Common passion - Soccer Vegas A Wedding Friends Rivals Too many Drinks Ra... More

Introduction
Prologue
1. Rivalry
2. Coming Out
3. Confessions
4. Clashes
5. Contrivance
6. Penultimate
7. Vegas
8. Reconciliation
9. The Bachelors
10. I do
12. Blame Game
13. Walk of Shame
14. Vengeance
15. Confrontation
16. Consequences
17. Moving day
18. Conflicts
19. Divulge
20. Not Again
21. Truce
22. Baby Steps

11. Consummation

93 9 20
By Writeria29

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
🔞Mature Content🔞
Heavy smut warning
Boy x Boy sex scene
Switch Smut

~~~~~~~~~~

Author Note:
This is an entirely smut chapter.

If you're underage, you shouldn't be here!!
But if you are here, it's your problem and I'm not responsible for you or your mental state.

Please feel free to skip, if any of the warnings above trigger you or make you uncomfortable. Just skip the whole chapter.

However, I must let you know that this chapter is essential to the plot. What happens here, shapes a big part of the story.

For those of you like me, who live for good smut, you're welcome...

~~~~~~~~~

After a lot of cheers and good wishes, photos and selfies, the couple headed drunkenly to the honeymoon suite.

They stumbled into the room, giggling their hearts out, hands still intertwined. Tae hadn't let go of Jungkook's hand since the ceremony.

The echoes of their hysterics still lingered in their eyes.

The door clicked shut behind them and Jungkook slumped back against it. He was still coming to terms with how the day had progressed. His mind was still mush but his heart was soaring a new high.

He was married.

Woah!

He raised his hand and stared at the delicate platinum band on his finger.

Taehyung who had walked straight in before him, turned around and walked to him as he backed further into the door. He came closer still and Jungkook could feel his warm breath on his cheek. His hand, lightly brushed the hair away from his forehead.

He looked up slightly, even though they were mostly the same height, only to realize that Taehyung stood close, too close to him. Their chests almost touching, practically breathing each other's breath.

They looked into each other's eyes, each refusing to back down from the staring contest as their chests heaved with heavy breaths. The air around them suddenly felt too thick. Jungkook was sweating as he stared into the honey brown irises of the man he never thought he'd be standing this close to.

Although he swayed a bit due the alcohol in his system, the drunken state of his mind also heightened the beauty of the ethereal man standing in front of him. His golden, honey-toned, flawless skin glowed, blurring everything in the periphery of Jungkook's vision. He had always found Taehyung beautiful, but tonight as he gazed into his eyes and looked at him this closely for the first time, he admired the beauty that was Kim Taehyung.

Art.

Kim Taehyung was art.

There is no other word in Jungkook's vocabulary that could describe what he saw.

And then it struck him, this Art was his.

Kim-fucking-Taehyung was his husband!

Fuck! He was his...... Husband!!!

"You know, this is our wedding night." Taehyung's deep voice sent a jolt of electricity straight to Jungkook's cock.

"Yeah. I realise that, what should we do about it, baby?" He croaked. His throat was dry. He licked his lips to moisten them.

Taehyung closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He could feel Jungkook's gaze on him, not to mention his cock literally twitched at the nickname.

His rival, his arch enemy, his nemesis... had just called him 'baby'. Never in his lifetime would he have thought that being called cute names by Jeon Jungkook would feel so good.

So, so good.

"Whatever it is you want to do, bunny. Tell me what you want. Tell me what to do." Taehyung licked his lips in anticipation making Jungkook's eyes fall to them before he raised them again to stare back into his hooded gaze.

"Tell me what you like." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook shivered delicately at his words as a faint blush covered his strong face.

The Jeon Jungkook was blushing, now that's a sight he never thought he'd see. But he also thought he'd never find Jungkook pretty. Or any man for that matter.

But he does.

He finds Jeon Jungkook fucking gorgeous. And all he can think as he watches this big, heavily built man blush under his intense stare, pink cheeks, lips wet from all the times he's licked them, is that he wants to kiss him to oblivion.

He grabbed Jungkook by the lapels of his suit jacket and pulled him up roughly, crushing him against himself as his lips slammed into his.

Their lips molded perfectly with each other, sucking and biting as if their life depended on it. He felt Jungkook's hands wrap around his neck and pull him deeper into the kiss, but it wasn't enough.

It would never be enough.

He wants more... needs more.

He holds Jungkook's waist tightly while biting his lip, gaining some much craved access for his tongue, into the younger's mouth. The wet muscles hungrily fighting for dominance over each other, neither backing down, making the experience all the more pleasurable.

Taehyung has had his fair share of kisses. Maybe more than an ordinary person would. But kissing Jungkook was by far, the best experience of his life, although he would never admit that out loud.

The fight for control and dominance, without the worry of being gentle, made it a whirlwind of an experience.

Jungkook felt faint as the heady taste of Tae's mouth intoxicated him beyond any form of alcohol ever could. His hands trailed lower on Taehyung's waist and grabbed his ass. A sharp squeeze of the firm round flesh earned him a loud moan. Nothing had ever come close to the ecstasy he felt hearing that sinful sound coming from Taehyung's mouth.

They reluctantly parted to breathe, sucking in big gulps of air. Jungkook felt his erection painfully tight in his pants. Taehyung was like a drug and the more he tastes, the more he craves for it. He shook his head a bit to try to come out of the daze as he saw Taehyung take his phone out of his pocket.

"Let's take a picture, shall we? Capture this beautiful moment, Hmm?" the older asked while readying the camera.

"Okay" Jungkook answered slowly, looking up at the Tae's face with much adoration. Who would've thought the mighty Kim Taehyung was a sucker for capturing moments or someone who found them important.

Taehyung might need a picture, he thought, but he would never need one. He was sure, this night would remain etched in his memory forever.

"Look here my bunny... and show me that beautiful smile" Taehyung muttered in his deep baritone, looking at Jungkook through the phone screen.

Jungkook tried hard to control his blush that crept up on his face again but failed miserably as he looked into the camera. He saw Taehyung smile his famous boxy grin that made the butterflies in his stomach go crazy. Just as he saw the elder's finger touch the red circle on the screen to take the picture, and his mind faintly registered the red light on the top of the phone, he felt Taehyung nudge his waist from where his hand rested.  He looked at him instinctively, only to have his lips captured in a mind blowing kiss.

This time, they pulled at each other as their lips did the dance of passion. Hands grabbing at each other as they pulled at the other's clothes, not paying mind to the phone that is roughly tossed somewhere on the chair, the red light still blinking merrily at the two men entangled into each other.

Taehyung roughly removed Jungkook's jacket, quickly tugging his shirt from his pants with one hand whilst trying to open the buttons with the other. It apparently wasn't fast enough for Jungkook as he aggressively grabbed both sides of his shirt and pulled with force, making the buttons shoot off in every direction, then pushed the tattered fabric off his shoulders and tossed it aside.

Taehyung gaped at the sight in front of him. He stood frozen in his spot as he took in the jaw dropping physique that blessed his eyes. His gaze trailed from the younger's pecks, to his abs, down to the very prominent bulge in his black boxers.

Wait a minute! When had he taken off his pants?

"Are you only going to stare?" Jungkook chuckled at the older man's reaction but soon stopped as he saw his eyes darken with obvious lust.

Tae gulped and started unbuttoning his shirt. He hesitated.

Jungkook groaned. "Do you need me to help you with that?"

Taehyung gulped.

"I don't look like you." He said softly.

"No. You are far more beautiful." Jungkook reached over to grab Taehyung's shirt and ripped the rest of it off like he had ripped his own and marveled at the beauty of his golden smooth skin that looked so soft, begging to be touched.

Kissed.

Worshiped.

He could feel his mouth salivating as his eyes skimmed over the elder's toned torso.

His hands reached the belt of his pants and he looked into Tae's unblinking eyes, asking for permission. Jungkook knew Tae was straight, until now, and he would make sure to ask for his consent every step of the way.

The elder gulped and gave a slight nod of his head for him to proceed as he was practically unable to move.

He felt like, all his life, he'd been cheering for the wrong team. Because in this moment, under Jungkook's fierce stare and softly hesitant, but steady hands, Taehyung was feeling that he would finish before they had even begun.

He felt his pants drop down to his ankles and stepped out of them, quickly removing his socks and shoes along with it and standing up straight to face his husband.

His heart soared at that realization as he saw Jungkook remove his shoes as well.

Husband. Jungkook was his husband.

He was married. What the actual fuck?

Jungkook gently caught his hand and intertwined their fingers, effectively wiping every single coherent thought from his mind.

He guided Taehyung to the bed, laid him down over the beautiful rose petals that were scattered on the bed, then quickly climbed on top and hovered over him. Jungkook knew this was Taehyung's first time with a man and he wanted to do this right.

He decided take his cue from Taehyung's reactions and when he saw the elder lick his lips as he stared at Jungkook's mouth, he lowered his head.

One soft peck on the mole on his cheek, one more on his forehead, another soft kiss on the mole on his eye, another on his nose and once more on his lower lip. His face was a beautiful constellation and Jungkook had kissed every star before finally claiming his lips

He continued to hover over Tae, holding himself up by sheer willpower.

But soft and sweet was not what Taehyung wanted. He grabbed the back of Jungkook's head and pulled him closer as he kissed him with passion, that burned hot.

But Jungkook held back. Tonight was their wedding night and he wanted to show his uptight playboy of a husband, what it was to make love.

To a man.

He wanted to show him what he had missed.

After a few more tries and failed tugs, Taehyung gave in, sighing into the kiss as he let Jungkook set the pace.

Their lips danced in a slow passionate rhythm, not rushing, contrary, to how they started.

Jungkook broke the kiss and moved to Taehyung's cheek, and then to his ear lobe. He could hear Taehyung's breathing get heavy and his unholy moans get louder as he sucked.

"Talk to me Tae... What do you want?"

Taehyung's mind was in a daze. Jungkook's lips on him, his hot breath against his ear as he whispers this question sent a shockwave of pleasure to his dick.

Was sex always supposed to be this good?

"E-everything... I w-want more.. Ahh, p-please." He managed somehow.

Jungkook smirked at the stuttering mess that was his husband right now, and slowly closed the distance between their bodies. As he lay his weight down on Taehyung, he groaned in pleasure. His arms coming up to envelop Jungkook into a hug.

Very slowly, Jungkook started grinding against him, watching him like a hawk for every minute change in his expressions. Tae hissed and raised his hips to grind harder for some much wanted friction. Jungkook could feel Taehyung's rock hard dick against his own, then he realized something.

Kim Taehyung was big. So much bigger than him.

And it was a testimony to his feelings towards the elder, that this realization turned him on rather than spite his gigantic ego.

Taehyung moaned loudly as Jungkook placed opened mouthed kisses on his neck and shoulder decorating it in reddish hickeys which would turn purple come morning.

Jungkook perched himself on his knees in between Tae's legs to observe his artwork and his chest filled with pride. Taehyung looked exquisite with his cheeks flushed, swollen lips, hair disheveled, pupils dilated with colourful hickeys that peppered his beautiful skin.

His breathing hitched almost bordering on hyperventilation as he stared up at Jungkook, who placed his hands on the elder's thighs and moved them up and down in a soothing way to calm him which worked as Taehyung's breathing visibly slowed.

"Tell me again, Tae bear... do you want more?" Jungkook whispered hoarsely.

Taehyung blinked a few times and gulped. "Y-yes."

Why was he stuttering? Never in his life had Kim Taehyung stuttered.

Was it the alcohol?
Yes, blame it on the alcohol.

He was still crazy drunk.

But as he laid under this gorgeous man, he realised no amount of alcohol could make him feel like he did.

His breathing hitched again and he stared into the obsidian depths of Jungkook's doe like eyes, they were so bright and expressive, he could have literal conversations with them. Just them. His eyes.

"Do you like what you see?" Jungkook asked as his expert hands and mouth worked their magic and set his entire body on fire.

Taehyung nodded, unable to speak anymore. He wasn't sure he would be able to speak clearly ever again. Jungkook had stolen his breath away and robbed his mind.

He would've expected Jungkook to smirk at his admission, knowing the effect that the younger is having on him, realizing that Taehyung is melting like putty in his arms... but he only saw admiration in those dark eyes. A genuine smile adorned his face as his hands reached Taehyung's boxers.

His fingers brushed the waistband.

"May I?" Jungkook waited with bated breath for the older to give him permission to remove the last piece of fabric between them.

The only barrier that separated them.

Taehyung froze.

As the seconds passed without a response from Taehyung, Jungkook realized that it would take all his willpower to stop now if Taehyung refused. He would stop, he was sure but it might possibly kill him, for he may spontaneously combust.

His dick was throbbing painfully in his boxers but he held on. By a thread, but hold on he did.

Taehyung still lay frozen on the bed. His eyes wide and his breathing shallow.

Jungkook realised it was probably too much for him. That he had finally come to realise that this was not what he wanted. He was not what Tae wanted.

It stung.

Jungkook slowly nodded as he broke their eye contact and looked away. His heart squeezed painfully.

Just as he was about to move away, Taehyung caught his wrist. Jungkook looked back at him. The frozen, terrified look on his face had given way to a soft acceptance.

Taehyung gave him one sharp nod.

"Oh! Thank God! I almost died." Jungkook grunted.

Instead of taking off his boxers, Jungkook traced a line from Taehyung's navel right up to his Adam's apple, with his tongue, which earned him the loudest moan of the night. Surely, the whole floor might have heard that, but he was beyond caring.

It stroked his ego, to know that he had that kind of power over Taehyung. 

He looked into Tae's eyes and kissed him again with urgency.

"Let me take care of you." Jungkook whispered against his lips.

He trailed kisses across his jaw and nibbled lightly at his earlobe. "Don't think. Just feel." He whispered into his ear and Taehyung trembled under him.

"Let me worship you like you were always meant to be." Jungkook said as he pulled away to look into his eyes and Taehyung stared up at him with his heart in his eyes.

"We won't do anything you are not comfortable with, okay? We can stop anytime you want. I promise, I will stop." Jungkook spoke clearly.

He trusted Jungkook, Taehyung realised, nodding his consent as his hands tried grabbing on to whatever part of the breathtakingly handsome man hovering over him, that he could reach.

"Just relax, my love." Jungkook muttered in a low voice. Taehyung whimpered at the endearment and the consideration the younger was showing him. It turned him on even more if that was possible.

Jungkook slid down a bit and took one nipple in his mouth, suckling lightly as he pinched the other with his hand. At this point, Taehyung let go of all restraint, he squirmed and his moans filled the room. Not that he had any control over them to begin with. Jungkook could feel his dick get hot and pulsate as the pleasure built, hearing Tae and the sinful sounds that escaped his lips. If he thought Taehyung's voice was heavenly, his moans were utterly divine.

He slipped his fingers into the waistband of Tae's boxers again and looked up to see his face. When he saw no hesitation, he made quick work of pulling them off him.

Jungkook took a moment to admire the view.

Taehyung's dick stood proudly erect almost going up to lay on his stomach. It was leaking pre-cum and begging for attention.

Taehyung wasn't big. He was massive.

"I'm impressed." Jungkook admitted cockily, which earned him a chuckle from the elder.

Jungkook trailed his fingers down from his waist to his dick, leisurely wrapping the around the throbbing cock.

Taehyung threw his head back at the contact.

Jungkook stroked his dick with a firm grip and Taehyung was loosing what little was left of his conscious mind.

Jungkook bit his lips slowly as he placed himself between Taehyung's knees. He could see the elder hold his breath as he bent lower and trailed a hot path from his inner thigh to his balls. He gave a few not so subtle marks on his thighs before he licked a stripe from the bottom of his length to his leaking head.

Taehyung threw his head back and arched his back as he felt the younger's sinful mouth wrap around his dick. The sensation that zapped through him was otherworldly.

Dear God! How did that feel soooo good?

He'd been given countless heads till now, how had he never experienced it like this, before?

Groans, moans and whimpers were all that left his mouth as he felt Jungkook bob his head up and down, picking up pace... one hand stoking the length that couldn't be covered by his mouth.

"Oh God.. Bunny. T-that feels... so g-good...ummh"
Jungkook smiled or rather tried to smile with his mouth open to the max as he hollowed his cheeks around Taehyung's length. He felt the burn as his dick hit his throat every time Taehyung thrust his hip to want to go deeper.

As he felt Tae's hands grip his hair and harshly pull on it, he moaned around his cock. The vibrations made Taehyung's eyes roll back into his head.

"S-slow down, Koo... I-I'm.. Ahh.. I-I think I'm c-close." Taehyung sputtered.

Jungkook let go of his cock with a pop and sat up on his knees, smiling at the little whine that he heard from the elder's mouth.

Jungkook took deep breaths. He was not much farther himself and it would be embarrassing if he came untouched just by pleasuring Taehyung.

He looked at the elder who was now in deep thought, gulping with difficulty. His chest rising and falling heavily with every breath.

"Tell me what you are thinking, love. Don't shut me out." Jungkook said quietly as he lay down beside Tae.

Taehyung was still taking shallow breaths.

"Talk to me, baby." Jungkook asked again.

"I-I don't know what to do. How do we....?" His voice trailed away but Jungkook understood.

"Have sex?" He asked with a smile.

"Uhm.. yeah." Taehyung agreed as they both lay side by side staring up at the canopy Tae had so painstakingly draped earlier that day.

Jungkook sighed. He thought hard and fast and nodded to himself, before replying.

"Well, since you've obviously never done this before, I think you should top." Jungkook saw relief but also confusion on Taehyung's face as he said this.

"B-but I don't know how this works, Bun. Um.. I uh.. I want to make you feel good too." Voice barely above a whisper, he turned on his side to look in those black orbs that he had lost himself in.

He wanted to return the favour. Jungkook had made him see stars the least he could do was take him high enough to see the sky.

Normally he was a good and considerate lover, but he was completely out of his depth here. He didn't want to screw it up and ruin things.

Jungkook smiled as he felt the sincerity in Taehyung's voice.

"I'll tell you what to do. " He gulped and waited.
After what felt like forever, he got a nod.
"Use your words, love.."

"Yes... tell me.. Teach me how to... how to make you feel good.." Taehyung was proud of his boldness. He is naturally dominant and being at someone's mercy is uncharted territory but he wanted to know...

"For a start, do whatever you feel you like, touch me, kiss me. Let me feel you. We'll take it from there"
Jungkook connected their lips again.

Taehyung took control. He let his mind be emptied of everything other than what it felt like being close to this God-like creature. He pushed Jungkook down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

He kissed him with a ferocity that was unmatched, like he wanted to devour him whole. He flicked his tongue on Jungkook's lip piercing as he moved to the side of his neck where that pretty little freckle was. One sharp bite and then he sucked the skin until he heard Jungkook whimper helplessly. He licked the bruised patch of skin with his tongue to ease the pain.

He moved lower placing feather light kisses over his chest. When he reached one perky pink nipple, Tae stopped and his eyes snapped to Jungkook's. The younger stared back with eyes that were barely open slits. Taehyung slipped his tongue back out of his mouth and licked hard over the nipple, still holding eye contact. Jungkook threw his head back and moaned.

"You sound so good, bun." Taehyung growled. "Moan for me again." He bit down on the nipple and Jungkook cried out.

Jungkook was always used to being the dominant one in his relationships. He was called the Lion on the field. But lying here, under this tiger's ministrations he was submissively purring like a little kitten!

Taehyung's hand slid over Jungkook's abs and moved lower, but then he hesitated. He gulped before he willed himself to move lower.

Jungkook caught his wrist before Taehyung touched him.
"I don't think you are ready for that yet, love." Jungkook's voice shook from the amount of restraint and control it took to stop Taehyung from doing what his dick was eagerly begging for.

Tae was breathing harshly. "Kook, I don't think I can wait much longer. Please."

Jungkook nodded as he slid out from beneath Tae and hopped off the bed. He walked to the bedside drawer and picked up the bottle of strawberry scented lube and condoms that he had put in there earlier.

Oh the irony! He chuckled. To think he'd given up on hoping to use either of them.

He threw both the items on the bed, wriggled out of his boxers and climbed back in.

They lay on their side facing each other.

Taehyung hadn't taken his eyes off Jungkook the whole time. He pulled him closer the moment he got back into bed and pressed himself against him, like his body couldn't tolerate the lack of contact with his.

Jungkook reached behind him and grabbed the bottle of lube. "Have you ever had anal sex before?" He asked Tae softly.

Tae shook his head, ashamed of his lack of experience.

"It's okay. We can do this." Jungkook swallowed. He kissed Taehyung's neck as he pulled the elder's hand up. He poured lube over his fingers and guided them to his ass. "Finger me" he said softly, lifting his leg over Tae's waist to give him better access.

Tae slowly circled the puckered hole. Still hesitating.

"You're thinking too much. Just do what feels right Tae." Jungkook's hand reached for Taehyung's cock and stroked it to distract him all the while kissing and licking his neck.

Tae moaned at slow torment of Jungkook's fingers on his dick.

He slipped a long finger into the younger's ass. Moving it in and out relying only on his instincts to guide him. When Jungkook mewled in pleasure, it gave him the push he needed. His movements slowly became more sure, more confident. He added another finger, gliding them in and out in a steady rhythm.

Jungkook moved Taehyung's dick in his hand so it was now rubbing against his own, making them both moan.

Tae shifted to capture Jungkook lips in a desperate kiss as he added another finger, causing the younger to arch his back and groan.

His throat was raw from all the loud moans that were leaving his lips as he couldn't hold back even if he would've wanted to.

"P-please, Tae... I think I'm r-ready, p-please." he whimpered as he looked at his husband who looked like a Greek god with his eyes full of desire, jaw clenched, sweat glistening on his forehead as he abused Jungkook's hole.

Taehyung quickly removed his digits and fumbled a bit with the condom wrapper due to his slippery fingers before he managed to put it on.

Jungkook turned, lay on his back and opened his legs to let Tae position himself between them. His heart was beating so fast he was afraid it might just jump out of his mouth. He hadn't told Taehyung, but this was his first time being a bottom and boy was he scared.

He looked up at Tae, his eyes wide as Tae aligned himself with his entrance. Before he pushed, Tae looked at him with a soft tenderness and in that moment Jungkook knew beyond a doubt that he loved Taehyung. That he was his in every sense of the word. That he would never love anyone else ever again.

Taehyung pushed in slowly until he finally entered Jungkook, filling him up completely as he buried himself into him to the hilt.

It was so tight, Tae barely fit.

He heard the painful gasp that left the younger's mouth, looking up to see his face scrunched up in pain.  His heart clenched painfully at the sight.

He halted his movements and waited, his face lined with worry and uncertainty. He knew he was gifted in size but he thought it would be easier on Jungkook assuming he'd done it before. But as he saw a tear slip past his eye, he realized that maybe he had assumed wrongly. He quickly bent over and caressed Jungkook's cheek and started to slowly pull out of him.

The younger opened his tearful eyes and Taehyung stilled and his heart stopped. His bunny was in pain, he was doing it wrong, he had ruined it.

"Jungkookie, you're really tight, baby... Are you okay? Should I pull out?" Taehyung voice heavy with worry.

The last thing he wanted was to hurt Jungkook but he wasn't sure what to do. He shifted to resume pulling out of him.

"No. No.. please don't. Just.. J-just give m-me a m-minute. I-I promise I'm o-okay." Jungkook managed, although a smile graced his tearful face, he was trembling painfully under him.

Taehyung was confused and scared. He bent to place another soft kiss on Jungkook's lips. He smiled, his nose scrunching up cutely.

Jungkook was in considerable pain but he was trying to relax his muscles. It didn't help that, it was Taehyung's first time too. Also the fact that he was so big, he was stretching him out so much, Jungkook was afraid he might just rip right through him.

Slow calming breaths helped and soon the pain reduced. Jungkook started to move his hips a bit.

He nodded at Tae.

Taking that as a good sign, Taehyung started moving his hips, slowly at first and gradually picking up a good pace although not too fast.

Jungkook was a sight to behold. He was a moaning, groaning, whimpering mess under him and every time he moaned Taehyung's name, he felt his heart go to heaven and come back. He bent down to suck and lick at Jungkook's chest and neck, marking him in hickeys.

"I'm going to c-come." Tae moaned.

Jungkook held his face in both of his hands forcing him to look into his eyes again.
"Come for me baby. Come in me. Fill me up."

That was all he needed to push him off the ledge. A few strong thrusts more and Taehyung came hard. He groaned, filling up the condom. His strength left him as he collapsed into Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook softly stroked his back as he came down from his high.

He hissed painfully as Taehyung slipped out of him. He'd probably never walk again but it was worth it. He felt like Tae had finally claimed him. Made him his.

The pain was a small price to pay.

Still breathing harshly, Tae lay on Jungkook's chest.
He rose a few minutes later, pulling himself up on his hands.

Jungkook smiled up at him lovingly and his heart squeezed again. He pushed forward and placed a sweet kiss on his button nose and another on his cheek.

Jungkook sighed, his eyes prickling at the tenderness Tae was showing him.

Tae went back on his knees to pull the messy condom off himself, and that's when he noticed Jungkook's semi hard dick lying on his thigh.

"You didn't come." He said flatly.

"It's fine. It happens." Jungkook said lightly as he shifted uncomfortably. The pain had stolen his high, robbed him of an orgasm, but he didn't mind. It wasn't important. What they had done tonight meant more to him than any mindless orgasm he had ever had before. He moved again to pull the blankets up. The movement sent a sharp pain from his hips right up his back and he winced. His breathing laboured for a moment until he could relax again.

"I did it wrong, didn't I? I messed it up. I'm sorry." Tae spoke up. "Are you in pain?" He lightly touched Jungkook's waist as he searched his face.

"I'm fine. Don't worry." Jungkook smiled reassuringly. "Let's sleep."

Tae quickly disposed off his condom and cleaned himself with a towel. He got back into the bed.

He lay flat on his back, next to his bunny, staring up at the canopy. His conscience was eating at him. Jungkook had been nothing but patient and considerate and Tae had hurt him. He was in pain, he had seen him wince earlier. After all of that, he hadn't even had the relief of an orgasm.

While Tae took the pleasure and the release, Jungkook had only taken the pain. Guilt assaulted him.

Is that all he'd remember of tonight? The pain? No! Tae couldn't allow that. He deserved better.

He looked over at Jungkook who had his back towards him.

He licked his lips. He could do this.

"Koo?" He called softly.

"Hmm?" Jungkook's voice was barely audible.

"Show me how to do it right." He said.

Jungkook turned around to look at him questioningly.

"Prep me." Taehyung offered. "Use me."

Jungkook smiled at the elder's consideration. "You don't have to do that Tae."

"I want to." Taehyung replied.

"Trust me. You don't. I don't want to guilt you into doing something you will regret. I'll be fine. I just need to sleep. My head's still spinning like crazy." Jungkook answered.

"Mine too. But I still want to do it." Taehyung repeated as his lips grazed over Jungkook's swollen ones. "I know you won't hurt me. I know that I can trust you." He said fervently against his lips.

Jungkook groaned as his little kisses rekindled the fire burning in his loins.

"Are you sure about this, baby? There's no going back." Jungkook asked one final time.

"I'm sure."

"Let me show you how good it can be." Jungkook promised as he grabbed hold of Tae's shoulders and pressed him on to his back, crushing his lips against his.

His tongue darted into Tae's mouth, demanding the elder to surrender. His hands rubbed up and down the side of his body until they came to rest on his chest. Jungkook pinched his nipples and the bent to lick away the pain.

He moved lower as his teeth nipped and his tongue eased the pain all over Tae's body.

Jungkook pushed Taehyung's legs to one side and flipped him on to his stomach.

"On your knees.. ass up." He growled and smirked at how obedient his husband was at the moment, granting him complete control.

Taehyung was far too gone in his lust and desire to even register the vulnerable albeit raw position that he was in.

Jungkook squeezed and pinched his plump ass cheeks feeling content at hearing approving moans as he worshiped the elder's backside. He kissed both cheeks and bit them softly, the white skin slowly turning pink under his assault.

He swiped his tongue on his hole once. And again. And again.

"Ahh Kookie... oh.. my.. God.. T-this.. is .. so" Taehyung never finished that sentence as Jungkook attacked his hole which was now wet with saliva from Jungkook's tongue.

Tae grabbed the headboard and clung to it for dear life. His cock was leaking pre-cum in astounding quantities and Taehyung wondered how he had claimed to have had so much sex and never felt this.

Jungkook could feel the elder's legs shivering as he sucked and licked him. He got up and retrieved the lube, squeezing out an ample amount and spreading it around on his fingers, to warm it up, before rubbing a lubed finger on his hole.

He slowly entered one finger and waited for the elder to adjust to the feeling. He felt him clench around his digit and he slowly started to move, all the while focussing on the elder's reactions. He could tell Taehyung was struggling with the new sensation.

"Talk to me Tae bear.. is this okay? Let me know if it's hurting, I can stop." Jungkook asked.

"No.. Keep going."

The response was so quick that Jungkook couldn't help but smile. He slowly pushed in one more finger and heard Taehyung take deep breaths. He stopped all movement to give him time but the elder pushed his hips back. Taking that as a cue, Jungkook started moving his fingers in and out at a fairly good pace, scissoring him, going deeper to find his...

"Ahhh.. FUCK...! Ahhhh.. Again. Do that again!"

Found it, Jungkook smirked.

Tae hit the headboard hard making the entire bed frame shudder. "Ahh Fuck! Don't stop."

Jungkook increased his pace and tried to hit the sweet spot everytime. Taehyung's moans which were now bordering on screams of unbridled pleasure telling him he was succeeding every time.

He pushed in one more finger and this time wasting no time as the elder showed no hesitation in what he wanted. When he felt Taehyung's entire body tremble and shiver, he knew the elder was close so he quickly removed his fingers.

He grabbed a packet and tore it with his teeth, rolling the condom over himself in record speed. He lubed it up nicely and even put some on Taehyung's entrance again.

He grabbed a pillow placing it under Taehyung's stomach. He was on his knees now but Jungkook knew Tae wouldn't be able to hold on once he started fucking him.

He stood on his knees behind Tae and rubbed his sheathed dick on his ass.

"If you want to stop, you need to tell me now." Jungkook growled.

"No! Please... need you." Tae begged miserably, he held on to the headboard again twisting slightly to look at Jungkook.

Jungkook lay soft kisses on his shoulders as he entered Tae from behind. Inch by painful inch he moved in, making Tae restless. He wiggled his hips impatiently.

"Please Koo, don't torture me like that." Tae begged again.

"You want me, Bear? All of me?"

"Yes! Please, God. Yes!"

With one swift thrust Jungkook buried himself in him. Tae gasped at how full he felt. His own cock lurched in response.

But it barely hurt, only a low burn. Jungkook had prepped him well.

Jungkook paused again. "You good?"

"YES! PLEASE JUST FUCK ME!" Tae screamed in frustration.

Jungkook giggled. "Careful what you wish for." He whispered at Tae's ear as he pulled out and thrust back in. Hard.

Taehyung gasped.

"Do you like that? You want me to fuck you like that?" Jungkook asked as he thrust into him again.

"I swear to God, Jeon. If you ask me again, I am going to fucking murder you with your cock still buried in my ass." Taehyung warned.

Jungkook laughed as he picked up pace. He pounded into Taehyung as he bit his earlobe making the man mewl pathetically under him.

Jungkook's hand moved to Tae's throat as he raised him up. Tae's back arched and he lay his head back on Jungkook's shoulder. Jungkook's hand on his throat squeezed gently all the while thrusting into him, hard enough to break his hips.

Taehyung was soaring so high he wasn't even sure if he was still alive anymore.

"Argh... Faster.... please, Kookie" he mumbled.

Jungkook increased his pace to the max and started thrusting in and out of the elder at an animalistic pace. Taehyung's knees gave out and he was thankful to the cushion Jungkook had placed under his stomach.

Jungkook pulled the pillow out from under him as he let go of his throat and pushed him down on the bed, his face smushed against the bedding. Jungkook lay down on the elder's back, his tattooed arm snuck from under Tae to hug him tightly across his shoulders from behind. His other hand hooked one of Taehyung's legs up on his side for better access.

Taehyung groaned as the new position allowed Jungkook to push deeper into him.

Taehyung was crazed out of his mind.

Jungkook was holding him so tightly in his embrace that he felt cocooned in his scent, his feel, he was everywhere, surrounding Tae until eventually everything but him had disappeared. Jungkook placed lovingly passionate, open mouthed kisses on his jaw and neck.

His vision blurred, so bad he thought he was losing consciousness.

His back was rubbing against Jungkook's sweaty chest as unrelenting skin slapping sounds echoed throughout the suit, broken only by the moans of the two love crazed men.

Jungkook moved again, slightly switching their positions so Tae was lying on his side, his leg hooked up on Jungkook's waist behind him. This position allowed Tae to finally twist around enough to capture Jungkook's lips in a heated kiss.

Jungkook continued to pound into him using his throat and shoulders as leverage to pull him back on to himself at every thrust.

Taehyung was now legit screaming and rambling words that Jungkook could barely catch in his daze of desire as he chased his own high which was not far.

Jungkook had been holding on to Tae's hips with the other hand to balance himself but he let go and slid down to grab Tae's leaking, throbbing cock, stroking it in a rhythm that matched his thrusts.

Taehyung's eyes rolled back. "Fuuuuckkk!"

Taehyung was done for as string after string of white hot cum shot out of him, emptying him completely.

Jungkook was not far behind and came after a couple more thrusts, filling the condom and screaming his husband's name like a chant even as he rode off his high.

He slid out of Tae who was so lost in the aftermath of this mind boggling sex that he didn't open his eyes. Not even when Jungkook disposed of the condom and pulled the elder into his arms, spooning him from behind, too tired to get up and clean.

Jungkook placed a soft kiss on the back of his head making Tae smile unconsciously.

Taehyung had left the world to travel amongst the galaxies he so often found in Jungkook's eyes.

If what they had done right now was called sex, he'd been a complete virgin before now. Coz if this was how sex was supposed to feel like, he had never felt even a fraction of what he'd experienced tonight.

As Jungkook's soft snores filled the room, he drifted away again, sinking deeper and deeper into oblivion.

~~~~~~*~~~~~~*~~~~~

Author Note:

OH

MY

GOD!!

Are you okay?
Just breathe.

Go wash up before you read ahead.

Here's some Hobi water to cleanse you.

Are you feeling better now?
Did you vote? ⭐️

Ok then, you're golden!!

Acknowledgements:
This was my very first time writing BL smut.
Could you tell?

After a lot of sweat and tears mixed with a generous dose of self-doubt, I finally did it. And boy it was worth it in the end, wasn't it?

I want to thank Book_lover9215 for her unwavering encouragement and support. Thank you for believing in me when I didn't think I could do it. Thank you for helping me write parts of the smut I was too shy to.
Your love for taekook pushed me to write.

I also want to thank "He who does not wish to be named" let's call him P. Thank you P my beautiful gay friend, who put up with some very intimate, very awkward questions related to gay sex. I hope I did it justice.

Disclaimers:

Names of teams / mascots / universities/ schools / education institutions have been used only to make the story more authentic. There is no malicious intent behind the usage of the name neither do my books depict or reflect anything that is even remotely real about these institutions except their names. I hold all educational institutions and providers in the highest regard. Hence no offence or malice is intended.

Any and all characters in this book are fictional, any resemblance to anyone dead or alive is purely coincidental.

Pictures/Audio/Video/Song/Lyrics Credit goes to the original source/artist/owner.

No malice or offence is intended to any race, religion or sexual orientation.

I donot promote shipping of any members in real life.

🔞 This book is meant for mature audiences only 🔞

BTS and its members belong to themselves and Bighit/Hybe. They do not belong to me. Their names and characteristics are used only for entertainment purposes.

Kim Mingyu of Seventeen doesn't belong to me either.

See you in the next Chapter😉😉

Love,
Writeria 29

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1.3K 19
-OUT OF REACH "Sometimes you meet the right person. It's just the wrong time." (F4 x oc) (Ren Aira x fem oc!) F4 Thailand: Boys over flowers SLOW...
26.7K 516 28
just a rewrite version of the first one and don't expect this will turn into a series Iska Nebuligate Sakurai a normal Teenager who was forced into...
376K 16.7K 18
'shit wrong number' -SVSHIROLL 2016 COMPLETED
5.6K 249 16
"I need to tell you something, I can't hold back anymore" says Taehyung as he thinks in his mind. He has intense feelings on his once before best fri...