๐ƒ๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฒ ๐…๐š๐ญ๐ž

By Nystywrites

"๐๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ... ๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๏ฟฝ... More

Introduction & Copyright
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHARACTER SKETCH: 2
PROLOGUE - Part I
01| His outburst
02|7 years later
03| London
04| The Interview
05| They met, Again.
06| Dream
07| Work for the devil
08| Selfish Bastard
09| My boss is a jerk
10| A Beauty
11| First day at work
12| Arrogant!
13| Surprise
14| Trip together
15| Wandering
16 | Just friends?
17| Truth or dare?
18 | Only she could handle him
19 | Is he... jealous?
20| A girl?
21|Date or Secretary?
22|My Goddess
23 | His possessiveness
24 | Birthday
26 | Interupted Makeout session.
27 | Closeness
28 | Wet dream
29 | Feelings
30 | Betrayed.
31 | Broken
32 | Mistake or Misunderstanding?
33 | Regrets ( Part II )
34 | A Man
35 | His need
36 | Shattered
37 | Realisation.
38 | A promise
39 | Don't blush!
40 | All about fate
41 | A fool
Part 43 - 44

25 | A desperate Kiss

12.6K 721 66
By Nystywrites

*The longest chapter I've ever written in DBF, Enjoy*

                                           。⁠:゚*゚⁠:⁠。

I stared at the picture like a complete creep with a smile on my face which my sister sent me like an hour ago.

You can't just blame me for that, Aanya is fucking adorable in that picture.

She was the most beautiful girl I knew in the past and the most beautiful woman I know In the present.

It's always her, No matter if it's the past, present or the future.

Future.

Never thought that a word could sound that beautiful.

A future with her sounds like heaven.

But wait. She always wished me first in the past but now, I didn't even got a simple text from her.

Did she forgot or what?

No, Maria clearly stated that Aanya applied for a day off for me and Maria even wished me.

There is no way she knew what day today is as she never wished me before.

Aanya must have informed her.

Should I text her?

No I should call her instead.

I opened my call logs and was searching for her number suddenly a caller id appeared on my screen and guess who it is.

No its not Aanya.

Ishaan Kapoor.

Why the fuck he interferes everytime if my work includes Aanya.

Hmm. He needs to memorize some points and I will gladly teach him.

"Bol" I said in an annoyed tone which I clearly am.

(Speak)

"Missed me?" He said with a mischievous tone and I can clearly see the grin glued to his face.

"You wish" I scoffed at his words.

"Happy Birthday Brother" He wished me and I decided not to be a jerk .

"Thank you Ishaan" A genuine smile crept on my face.

Every year, its only my family and the three people I call my friends wish me on my Birthday.

Ishaan, Abhir and Veer.

Veer is one of my friend who studied with me at the Uni.

Guess what, He is a Fucking Royal.

Lucky Bastard!

He is always busy with his work as He is the one who is carrying the weight of the crown right now.

After 5 minutes Abhir called me.

"Rajvansh" He spoke with a bored tone.

I just hummed as a response.

"You need to sign the contract related to your Dad's company, I've discussed this with Akshay uncle, He told me that you would handle it"

What the fuck? Is he not well?

He never speaks more than 5 words and here he is, explaining everything to me.

"You have a lot of time to be amused with my word count but just speak right now, I am busy"

"On it" That's what I responded with.

"And Rajvansh....."

"Yes"

"You are getting old" He said and I can sense his smirk to my gut.

"Not a pleasant way to wish me but Thanks" I rolled my eyes listening to him.

"Meet us at the club tonight " He said.

Yes this is what we do every year on each others Birthday.

We will drink till we are wasted and Ishaan will fuck around with some chick in some corner.

But What the hell would I do the entire time at home? I don't know how to spend a holiday.

Never took one.

I spend my entire day in my office and sometimes night included.

Aanya should know this better than anyone else.

She should have been here if she just ordered for me without my consent !

Now I am imagining things like a fucking teenager.

For now, I decided to work on some pending designs for my upcoming projects.

The entire time , it was just my fingers, typing and scrolling but my brain was somewhere else.

Aanya.

She is in my mind 24hrs and I am loving each and every moment.

Her angelic voice, her melodrama and the way she smiles.....Haaye <3

I was never a fan of a girl's attention but she makes an exception.

She always was.

I ended up doing my work and went straight to the gym. I realised that my life is completely empty without my work. May be because I never prioritised anything apart from my work?

Any how, I manage to utilise the entire day and now its 7pm.

Time to meet those fuckers.

I decided to wear my casual cloths today instead of a tux.

I changed into my dark denims styling it with my white Tshirt and a beige jacket to complete my look.

Before leaving I tried to call Aanya because she hasn't even texted me yet.

No I am not complaining.

I am.

She could have atleast called me once?

She didn't receive my calls nor replied to any of my texts.

With a sigh I moved towards my Ferrari and made my way towards the club.

As soon as I arrived. Ishaan took me into a bro hug
because he was drunk. Abhir just gave me a nod. He is allergic to express his emotions physically.

Except Aanya.

I told you. She is an exception.

I sat in the bar counter and ordered myself a fine whiskey and suddenly I heard a familiar voice.

"I'll take the same as him" A manly voice with no emotion. The voice I am very much familiar with.

Veer Suryawanshi.

Am I hallucinating or this fucker is really here?

"Long time Rajvansh" He said with a lazy smirk crept on his face and I am looking at him making the same emotion less face.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Okay that was the first thought I had as soon as I saw him.

"Thankless fuck, I see, Isn't it your Birthday Rajvansh" Veer said with a scoff.

"You are lying if you are saying you are here for me" I know him. Veer Suryawanshi will not even move his fingers if that will not make him a profit.

"Who said I am here for you? I had a business meeting to take care of, It's done and I am here" He said, sipping his whiskey.

Soon enough a hand wrapped around my shoulder and boom.

Kabir Rajvansh.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I glared at my brother.

"He asked me the same question" Veer told Kabir and he was just smiling like a creep.

"Happy birthday Bhaii" He gave a hug and whispered in my ears " Missed you Bhai".

This little shit manages to get into my good books without leaving a single beat.

I just patted him shoulder and  he sat beside me and we had a little conversation, Veer included .

After a few minutes we were surrounded by girls but I am not at all interested in any of those.

I excused myself and then suddenly My phone rang and it was the person I was expecting to be in the morning.

My Aanya.

I picked up instantly.

"K..kiansh" She shuttered.

"Aanya? Are you okay?" worry crept into my brain and I asked her for the 2nd time.

"Aanya is everything okayy? Are you okay?" She didn't replied anything and that was it.

That was enough to make me go insane.

"Aanya, Don't scare me Baby, Tell me. Where are you?" I soften my voice.

Today I felt a feeling I was not familiar with.
A feeling I had never encountered with.

Fear.

With that, the line was dead. Adding more fuel to my already fucked up brain.

I tried calling her twice, thrice and god know how many more but she didn't picked up.

I feel like my gut being punched.

I am fucking suffocating right now. My hands are unknowingly sweaty and all I can think about right now is her.

What if She is in trouble?What if she is hurt?

No...No no no.... She can't be. She better be safe.

I will fucking burn everything with my bare hands if I even find a single scratch on her.

Who the fuck do I need to kill?

I ran towards my car, drove off with the fullest speed without giving a fuck about the traffic rules.

I searched everywhere. Her apartment was locked.
Her favourite cafe, The park, The streets and where not.

I am loosing my mind right now.

Suddenly there was a message frim Aanya.

Her live location.

Without wasting a single minute.

I set my GPS according to her location and drove off like a madman screeting the tyres.

I escaped two crash and from killing one or two people.

Finally I reached the expected location

It was my mansion.

What the actual fuck?

I don't have the time to think about that right now.

I entered the security pin and slammed the door open.

"Surprise" Aanya said with a cheerful voice and a grin on her face.

There she stood, In her casuals.

Wide leg pants and a simple white crop top.

The first thing I did after seeing her safe and sound was releasing the breath I was holding since god knows how long.

My body is numb right now. Not knowing if I should lash out at her for making me go through hell or be thankful that she is safe.

Unknowingly I took long steps towards her, My jaw clenched and my hands fisted.

Within a second She was in front of me and I snacked my hands on her waist and pushed her against my body with a brutal force.

Her words were dead in the track as I placed my lips on her soft ones.

This kiss is anything but gentle.

Fucckkk.

She tasted better than my biggest sin.

I took her lower lips in my mouth , nibbling and sucking it hard. Aanya was still frozen at her place with wide eyes as if she can't believe what is happening right now.

But she gave in and kissed me back.

My pace is furious and I groaned at this euphoric feeling. She whimpered as she was trying to keep up with mine. My hands moved down behind her knees and I pulled her up and in return, She wrapped her legs around my waist.

I moved towards my couch and sat, still holding her, her legs either side of mine and now she is sitting straddling on my lap. This kiss was intense, Hot and reassuring.

Reassuring me that she is here, safe, in my arms.

Where she always belonged.

I tightened my hold in her waist and she gasped and I successfully moved my tongue inside her mouth, Exploring each and every corner of her mouth. I am eating her right now, savouring her taste like a hungry man. Fuck me but I was kissing her almost desperately.

Our tongue engaged in a erotic battle, our body crashed into each other with her hands disappear into my hairs. After a fine one minute, She tapped on my shoulder, needing to breathe and I moved to give sloppy kisses from her jaw line to her naked shoulder.

I bit on her shoulder and she let out a loud moan in pleasure and I licked part to reduce the pain. My hands moved up and I cupped her perfect breast in a harsh grip and she moaned. Loudly, Erotically.

The sound of her moans drifted straight into my dick and Fuck I am hard.

I want more.

I want each and every inch of her.

I want to mark each and every inch of her body.

I left her shoulder to look into her eyes.

Her eyes were filled with lust and intensity. Not same as me but the fire was still there.

I moved my eyes to her swollen lips and my eyes travelled down to her part where I marked her.

She looks breathtaking with my mark on her.

She looks like fucking mine.

__________________________

Author

Three miracles happened.

1) Kiansh missed her like a puppy
2) He was sulking all day to have her attention
3) They Kissed😭❤️

My singleness is real🙂

How was it? I AM NERVOUS AS HELL 🙂🥲

Do give your pretty opinions ❤️

Happy reading 💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.6K 3.2K 43
BOOK-3 OF HIS SERIES Priyan held her by her arm dragging her in the empty room of college making Aarna hiss in pain as tears started rolling down her...
850K 50.9K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
174K 8.5K 37
โœงห–Falling for a beast like him is my biggest mistake But I didn't care I wanted to get destroyed by him Loving him is just like a torture and I am a...
1.3M 92.1K 66
COMPLETED โœ… #1 in indianlove on 6/5/21 #1 in india on 26/6/21 #7 in romance on 26/6/21 Opposites Attract? Maybe! This is a story where two total...