The Blue Mage (Wanda Maximoff...

Από Reszer

What is worse? To run and hide, or to fight and die? Victor Faust, who once befriended the Maximoff twins, mo... Περισσότερα

Chapter I - Apple Pie
Chapter II - The Blue Mage
Chapter III - Red and Blue
Chapter IV - Burn
Chapter V - Promise
Chapter VI - Grief
Chapter VII - Step by Step
Chapter VIII - Merlin, Part 1
Chapter VIII - Merlin, Part 2
Chapter IX - Light
Chapter X - Before the Storm
Chapter XI - Civil War, Part 1
Chapter XI - Civil War, Part 2
Chapter XI - Civil War, End
Chapter XII - The Prodigal Son
Chapter XIII - Before the Night
Chapter XIV - Nightmare, Part 1
Chapter XIV - Nightmare, Part 2
Chapter XV - Love and Tears
Chapter XVI - Sugar
Chapter XVII - When Plans Fail
Chapter XVIII - The Battle for Wakanda
Chapter XIX - Gods and Minds
Chapter XX - Burned Hands
Chapter XXI - A Ring for a Gravestone
Chapter XXII - Broken Arrow
Chapter XXIII - Girl from the Mirror
Chapter XXIV - Unknown Trial
Chapter XXV - It Was Agatha All Along
Chapter XXVI - Chains
Chapter XXVII - The Penance Stare
Chapter XXVIII - Love and Tears
Chapter XXIX - In Miracles We Trust
Chapter XXX - Time Heist
Chapter XXXI - No More...

Chapter XI - Civil War, Part 3

270 34 92
Από Reszer

Avengers Compound, an hour, and a half later.

Victor Faust POV

He grabbed her waist and hugged Wanda from behind. Victor planted soft kisses on her exposed neck, feeling her sweet vanilla scent.

"It smells wonderful" He whispered.

"It's not ready yet." Wanda whispered back without turning around. She squeezed his hands.

"But it smells so delicious." Victor continued placing more kisses on her velvet skin. Wanda tilted her head, and their lips met. For a moment, their magics danced around them. It's not possible to describe how it felt to love and kiss someone whose mind was completely and utterly open to you. They shared every sensation and every desire. It was perfect.

"We should bake together more often." Wanda smiled between kisses.

"Definitely." The oven beeped, and the pair pulled out a tray of cookies. The air was hot with the sweet aroma of chocolate and honey. Wanda waved her hand, and the hot air moved out of the cookies. Their blissful time was disturbed by the news on television, detailing not only a terrorist attack in Vienna but also the arrest of Steve and Sam, declaring them criminals and possible accomplices of the Winter Soldier.

"This is horrible." Wanda placed the half-eaten cookie down.

"What were they thinking? With the drama around accords, this will turn into a disaster. We need to do something, Wanda."

"We should try to save them. There must be a good reason for all of this."

"But how? Neither of us know how to fly quinjet." After a few seconds, he added.  "All right, I might have an idea, I just need to make a call." He kissed her lips briefly. "I will be right back."

After leaving the kitchen, he moved outside the headquarters and called Clint.

"Hey Victor, I was about to call you. Please tell me that they are showing a different Steve Rogers than I know."

"They are showing a different Steve that you know." Victor said dryly. Hawkeye groaned loudly. "He needs help. Although Wanda and I don't know how to do that since we are stuck here."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. Listen, You and Wanda stay put for a bit more, all right? I will figure this out." There were loud noises of opening doors and packing coming from Clint's side. "How is Wanda holding up? I've heard about Lagos."

"It could be worse."

"Yeah, she could not have you with her."

"Well, that's not really what I meant."

"Sure, sure. All right, Victor, I will keep you posted."

Once Victor went back to the kitchen, he saw Wanda resting her chin on her hand and speaking with Vision, who seemed to be much more invested than her.

"I've been trying to better understand the stone. I believe the more I know, the less likely it is to cause harm. Do you feel similar about your powers, Wanda?"

"I used to think about them in one way, but after meeting Victor" She took his hand as Victor sat next to her at the table. "Now I see myself very differently."

"How did it go?" Wanda asked inside his mind.

"We need to stay put for now. He will get us out of here."

" Please do not take it the wrong way, Victor, but why are you romantically attracted to Wanda?" Wanda covered a snort with her hand. Her green eyes shined with mirth.

"Why do you ask Vision?"

"I simply wish to learn more about human relationships. You are both young and reasonably attractive, clearly, hormones play a significant part in the human bonding process, but this does not seem like a purely physical relationship." Victor did a facepalm, while Wanda kept blushing and giggling into her hand.

"It's most certainly not just physical Vision."

"Then what makes it different? You are protective of her and care about her well-being."

"Yes, darling. What makes me special?" Wanda asked with a sweet voice, while placing her hands on her chin and battling her eyelashes.

"You are enjoying this."

"How can I not? You look so cute when flustered."

"This isn't a question I can answer easily, Vision." The android leaned in closer. "I love Wanda for everything she is and for nothing at the same time."

"I don't understand." His icy blue eyes narrowed.

"Love, at least for me, was never a choice. I did not choose to fall in love with Wanda—not consciously, that is. When you are lucky enough to find this one special person." Victor looked at Wanda, who was now listening to him more seriously. "And when you see their eyes, their lips, and you hear their voice, the feelings inside you just erupt on their own. It doesn't matter what will happen next or what problems or dramas occur, love will stay with you." Wanda's green eyes started to get glassy.

"Oh Victor..."

"Excuse us, Vision, but I need to speak with my boyfriend right now." In a second, she grabbed Victor's hand and led him to his room. She closed the door with a bang and jumped him. She kissed him with greater hunger than ever. Victor grabbed her thighs just to keep her in the air.

"I love you, darling."

"And I love you."

Victor started taking steps back until he dropped onto the bed as Wanda kept kissing him with passion. Her hands moved through his hair and cheeks.

"I don't deserve you, Victor." Wanda breathed between kisses. "Please never change, darling. Please always be mine." Victor's hands roamed her body, pressing her closer to his own. He could taste their shared breath, hear her heartbeat, and, most importantly, feel her love.

"I promise I will never change, Wanda. I belong to you, my sweet light."

A few hours later

Avengers headquarters, evening

The sound of explosion rocked the entire building. The pair jumped from the bed and quickly fixed their wrinkled clothes.

"I think this is our signal, Wanda."

"You think?" She smirked.

"I need to grab a few things. I will meet you downstairs, ok?" Wanda nodded, kissed him briefly and left his room.

Victor grabbed his phone and saw a message from Clint confirming his presence. He took a slow breath. Considering what has already happened and what might happen next, there is a big chance he won't go back to this room for a while. Therefore, he pulled out from the drawer three small vials. Two were filled with small red and yellow seeds, and inside the third one, with the label BOB, was something that looked like a pitch-black gas. After a moment of hesitation, he also put on the silver signet he took from his father's corpse. It was a simple, thick piece of metal with a big black stone in the middle. It felt heavy and foreign on his finger. The red that permeates his veins seemed to glow even brighter with the signet on. Shaking his head, he left the room. He heard arguments and picked up the pace. Once back in the kitchen, he saw Wanda holding Vision in place with her magic and Clint standing right next to her.

"Hello Clint."

"Oh hi Victor. Beautiful evening we are having." Victor took a place right next to Wanda.

"Stark told him to keep us inside." Wanda growled.

"Why?"

"For the good of everyone." Said Vision from the ground.

"Which means for the Stark's benefit." Snorted Clint.

"You were always on his side, weren't you?" Said Wanda, waving her hands and pouring more magic on Vision.

"Vision, I was starting to like you." Victor had his hands in his pockets.

"Please listen to me." He spoke through gritted teeth. "If you go, people will always fear you—not only you, but the rest of us. Captain Rogers made his choice. Do not follow in his footsteps and cause even more chaos."

"Nothing good comes from hiding, and I won't let their fears control me." Wanda's magic grew thicker and heavier around Vision until she pushed him through the floor all the way to the ground. The trio looked through the tunnel Wanda had just created.

"Remind me never to get on your bad side." Said Victor.

"Come on, guys, we need to make one more stop and get to Captain." Clint patted Victor's shoulder, and they all left the headquarters.

"Thank you for coming Clint."

"Don't mention it, Wanda. You guys are like honorable Barton's."

"How's family, by the way?" Asked Victor playing with his signet.

"Oh? I see you finally put it on?" Wanda asked in his mind, noticing the ring.

"Yeah, I suppose it's about time to accept who I really am."

"Will you tell me its meaning?" Victor only nodded at her and winked.

"Disappointed." Clint sighed, unaware of their telepathic conversation. "But sometimes you just can't sit by and watch the world turn to shit." Thereafter, Clint briefed them about the whole situation, and they went to get Scott Lang.

Berlin, Airport, hours later.

"You two go outside for like five minutes, and an entire country is after you?" Victor laughed while stepping out of the van. He shook Steve's hand and gave a bear hug to Sam. "I thought you were supposed to be the responsible ones."

"Thank you, Victor and Wanda, for coming. It means a lot to have you here."

"Clint briefed us about the situation. We can't let these assassins go." Wanda stood with crossed arms on her chest.

"And we joined the team to do the right thing." Victor started.

"Not to sit on our asses." Wanda finished.

"Oh Christ, you are now finishing each other's sentences?" Groaned Sam with a smirk. Meanwhile, Clint opened up the van, and Scott started to act like a crazy fan around Steve.

"So, what's the plan?" Victor asked Steve after hearing someone speak in German through megaphones.

"We suit up. Remember everyone, we need to get to Siberia, but we don't fight to kill. These are still our teammates."

Soon after, everyone took their positions. Victor was standing with Clint and Wanda, observing the airport, where someone in a red and blue suit took away Steve's shield.

"I feel like our plan lacks something crucial." Murmured Clint.

"An escape route?" Offered Victor.

"I was thinking more in terms of a giant rubber duck dropping from the sky and squishing everyone." He looked at the pair. "Can you guys wizard in a rubber duck?"

"Not yet." Smirked Wanda.

"I can possibly do a rubber capybara." Victor leaned on the wall with closed eyes. Clint clicked his tongue.

"Sorry, I can only work with ducks." He took a deep breath and checked his quiver. "Any second now, guys."

A few seconds later, Ant-Man grew bigger, delivered a backflip kick, and returned the shield to Rogers. The trio soon joined the Captain's side.

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart, for reading.

Take care :)

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

11.5K 930 57
Book 3 in the Maximoff series. If you haven't read either of the books before, please do so. There is a short summary of book 2 at the beginning but...
74.2K 1.3K 36
This is book 1/7 After 7 years of working in Hydra. Wanda Maximoff has finally escaped with her bother Pietro Maximoff by her side. The Avengers took...
2M 93.9K 83
Half the population returned. Wanda Maximoff was labelled an 'anomaly' and an official criminal in sword's eyes. But now she's moved away to a cabin...
12.2K 592 13
What's an obsession if not caring for someone very deeply? Deeper than other people are able to grasp. Magic can't get you everything but it can su...