HIS AVOCADO

By _authoranuu__

โœงDynamics of life are never the same for all, but everything depends on the way in which you see through life... More

Copyright
Character Description
Dedication๐Ÿ’Œ
Preface
Aesthetics (Western)
Aesthetics (Indian)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Outfits For Engagement
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 7

1.1K 93 39
By _authoranuu__

Next Morning

✯ADITI✯

I woke up.....looked at the clock it was only 5:30. I wanted to sleep more but I can't as I have a meeting to attend which was scheduled at 9. My secretary, Abhishek Roy, never discuss the timing before scheduling a meeting. A man who is self obsessed, like he's the only boy in this planet, punctual, responsible with a good sense of humour, passionate about his works and a sexy hot muscular body.

"Esa ladka mera Secretary kaise ban gaya" (How a guy like him is my secretary?) I said to myself

I headed towards the bathroom, brushed my teeth and did my morning routine and went down wearing my navy blue lacy dress.

"Apne invisible pati ko seduce kar rahi or kuch nahi guys!!" Aditi informed the ones who are reading this and blushing. 

I started preparing for today's breakfast. "Toh aaj kya banaya jaye" (What should I cook today for breakfast?)
After thinking for whole 10 minutes. I finally decided to cook aloo paranthe with sweet tomato chutney.

After cooking, I kept the paranthes in a casserole and attached a note to it saying
" Aaj office jaldi ja rahi hu, mummy. Aapke liye breakfast bana diye hai kha lena. Dopehar ko call krungi. Aaj bahut important meeting hai meri bless your daughter. I love you♡
Umm...raat ko your favourite matar paneer banaungi. Okay!?
Bubyee"

After sticking the note, I went back to my room, took a long bath and wore a black sleeveless low necked top showing a bit of my cleavage and wore white slack with matching blazer. For accessories, I wore hoop earrings, ring and a chain which was a gift from Papa. To finish my look I wore a soft matte lipstick from Manish Malhotra
Shade- Beery Fantasy.

Damn I look hawtt!!!
I gave a flying kiss to myself and grabbed my shades, mask, files and left the house in my car.

After reaching my office, the first face I saw was my secretary, Abhishek. "Damn noo!!! We are twinning!!" I internally cried seeing him wearing a white coloured blazer paired with a black shirt.

"Good morning ma'am" Abhishek wished me, and I returned the gesture by wishing him back.

"Ma'am all are waiting for you in the meeting room!!" Abhishek informed me and handed me a file.

"Who all? And with whom we have a meeting!?
Why do you always keep it a surprise, Abhi" I scolded him but he just nodded. "Wtf, is ladke ko daat rahi hu mai or ye mundi hila raha"

"Cause you like surprises!!" I couldn't help but overhear as he murmured to himself.

(Umm.... Abhishek Roy something something)
(Are we getting a love triangle here👀)

We moved towards the conference room. Before entering I corrected my posture, gave a small touch-up, and entered the meeting room. As soon as I entered everyone stood up and bowed to me. I gestured them to sit. Abhishek sat beside me and gave me a brief introduction about the product we were going to collaborate.

"You told me about the product but not the company. Are you for real Abhishek!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"Because the COO asked me not to" Abhishek told her the truth of why he was not saying the company's name.

"WHAT?? THE COO" I yelled I guess because many eyes were on us ready to gossip after the meeting.

"Who is the COO?? Why he ask you to not inform me?? Who are they?? Are they going to bomb me and my company?? C'mon, answer me who are these mysterious people?? I ranted and ranted but he was quiet.

"Breath Ms Aditi. It's US"
Wait I know this voice. I turned around only to get a good surprise yet shock. They were none other than "THE WALKERS"

"Good morning Ms Aditi" A man probably in his 50's forwarded his hand. He was the chairman of THE WALKERS and father of Nash and Axar.

"Good morning Sir. First of all welcome to India. Das Industries is lucky to have you and your sons here. I'm happy to be of assistance" I gladly welcomed him. It's my second time meeting Mr Walker. The first time I met him was when I was 17years old. He came to attend a function which was organized by Papa.

Three of them got seated. I gestured to my manager to start the meeting.

THE WALKERS is a huge company. They not only deal with tech but also fashion. Soon they are starting their business on drinks.
Walkers always arrange fashion show events. They have their models. Companies that are related to fashion whether it's clothes, accessories, perfume, or footwear have a dream to work/collaborate with THE WALKERS but only a few get a chance. Among those few, THE BELIZZI is one of them. That's the reason why people are jealous of Arohi Verma.

✯✯✯✯✯
After the meeting

"You are just like your Dad, my child" Mr Walker patted my shoulder. After so many years I felt like Papa was with me. My eyes got teary but I managed not to cry.

"Papa is my inspiration uncle. He is the one who takes care of me and his company from above." I said and one drop of tear rolled down my cheeks which I guess Uncle saw. He wiped off my tears and hugged me. Glad Axar and Nash didn't see me like this.

"Join us for lunch, beta. Their mom is also here. Call Arohi also. " Mr Walker asked Aditi. I asked Abhishek to take care of everything while I'm away.  I called Arohi but unfortunately, she can't join. She's in the middle of an important meeting.

"Omg my baby. How are you, Aditi?" Mrs Walker, the sweetest person on Earth. She is my favorite. She took care of my mom when Dad passed away. She treats me and Arohi like their own child. Though Arohi doesn't have any personal relation with The Walkers.  When Mrs Walker was here in India with me and Mom, she met Arohi. Mr Walker knows her as her company is the main collaborator. But we both never met Nash and Axar as at that time they were completing their studies in USA.

"I'm fine Aunty. How are you? It's been so long!" I hugged her. I can see Axar and Nash's surprised expression.

"Mom?? How do you know her?" Finally, Axar asked Mrs Walker. She chuckled and answered "You know Mr Das, your Dad's friend. She is his daughter, Aditi"

"Woah, wow, nice" Nash showed multiple expressions at the same time. As he should, he and Axar both had surprises expression on their face.

"How is my cutie patootie?" Mrs Walker asked me. I was about to answer but Nash cut me off in the middle. "Who the hell is cutie patotie, katotie whatever you are saying??" Again it's time to give them a shock I thought and internally smirked.

"Arohi" I casually answered his question and trust me their expressions were like they saw a ghost.

"Arohi!!!!" Both of them spoke at the same time.

"Yes, my boy," Mr Walker said.

✯✯✯✯✯

"It would have been great if Arohi could have joined us" Adding more Mrs Walker said, "But she's busy."

"Don't worry. Tomorrow we have a meeting with her. So you can meet her tomorrow." Mr Walker assured his wife seeing her sad face.

"She will not join us? But why??"  Nash asked his brother who just looked at him in disbelief.  "But why he care if she join or not" I thought

"Bro, seriously I'm with you the whole time. How will I know" Axar said his impatient brother.

They ordered their food and waited for it to be served. I ordered a cup of coffee to feel more active as I was feeling tired . They served it within 5 minutes.
I took a sip and it tasted like something that I can't explain.

"This coffee tastes weird" I told Axar and Nash who were sitting on my left and right with me in the middle.

"That's probably because it's not coffee" Axar informed me.  I looked down at the cup in my hands confusion obvious on my face.

"Then what is it?" I asked glaring at Axar

"It's beet juice and cocoa powder specially made for you"  Axar said.

"What the fuc-----I was cut off by Nash bursting out in laughter.
"It's tea, you idiot" He barely managed to speak between his laughs.

"......"
"Omg Aditi" He added almost in tears.
"It's Not Funny, Nash. Why you changed my order? " I said controlling my anger.
"Yes it is. Sorry that was not me who asked a tea instead of coffee. It was Axar who changed your order" Nash replied shrugging his shoulder.

"You know I hate tea. That day in Arohi's house you saw right. Still, you have the nerve to pull this prank." I said. "You have to pay for it Axar, even you Mr Nash and also Mr Axar!!"

"What will you do Ms lioness?" Axar asked her but she ignored him.

"Uh-huh ignoring me!! I see" Axar smirked at her and pulled her chair more to his side. Now both him and I are making eye contact or wait I should say I'm glaring at him and he is trying to make eye contact with me but it's not gonna wor----

Author's Pov

He stared at her without saying a word. Soon all her anger was gone. She was now staring at him or should I say she was hypnotized by him. Aditi is her thoughts "He has beautiful eyes. The kind you could get lost in. He had eyes like rain and hair like waves and a soul as vast and deep as the ocean. And I guess I didn't mind drowning in him"

Soon her thoughts were  interrupted and she came back to reality when Nash shook her shoulder. "Where were you lost?" He asked her "Huh!! Nothing....no where!!"

✯ADITI ✯

"What just happened? Why am I feeling nervous? What type of feeling is this? His eyes... oh my, they were so beautiful. Aditi, stop it. There's nothing to get excited about. These feelings are cruel. Eventually, I will get hurt and be alone again. I have to stay away from Axar"

By the time this happened our food was served. We ate it. Mr Walker paid the bill. After that they went to their hotel and I came back to my company.

"Why my heart is beating so fast??" I thought keeping a hand over my chest to feel my heartbeat.

Somewhere else (Will reveal later)
"How the work is going on?? Remember she is very cunning. One mistake and boom you will be exposed. Try to finish your work as soon as possible" The person warned about someone

"I'm trying my best ma'am but she never gives me her house keys"
The other one replied to her boss.

"You will never leave in peace, Ms........." The woman said to herself while holding a photo of someone.

YOUR DIWALI PRESENT IS HERE!!!
Aditi and Axar's interaction did you like it!!
Do vote and comment.
What do you think Aditi will fall for Axar??
Do Abhishek like Aditi??
Do Axar like Aditi??
Who do you this woman is??
Let me know in the comment section what do you think.
Follow me on instagram for spoilers and updates _authoranuu__

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.9K 5.8K 18
Samira , when develops a huge crush on her senior Aahan , things don't go her way; will her life change? or this crush ends just like how most people...
1.9M 89.5K 43
Entering to the room he pinned me to the door and I was horrified my his sudden drag. "Hmm .... To kya kehe rahin thi app niche" He asked pinning my...
912K 54.5K 49
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐ฐ๐ž๐›๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‡๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐ฌ, ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ณ๐ข๐ง๐  ๏ฟฝ...
1.7M 72.6K 70
It's time to fall for cocky, charming, and handsome Billionaire! Or is it? Anyways, life gives you what you never expected out of it in the mess wher...