AFFILIATION AND BLISS [PART 1...

By heartdevilxoxo

two loser girls finding their place on the moral compass. asa mitaka x female reader fanfic :3 [PART 2 IN PR... More

an unwanted interaction
a mind that's been changed
the morning sun is yellow
the midnight moon is blue
peer into the window of my heart
be the sun that shines
give me a moment to breathe
don't put me in my place, feline!
your secret wouldn't be safe with me
look at this cool pebble
russian roulette is not the same without a gun
give me the thing i love (or don't)
i'm trying to tell you something, something that i already said
i hope nobody catch us
it almost worked
then dive inside the mindset of a killer
trade your dreams with mine
i can't sleep no more
get your face between my thighs
caught in-between love and fear
it's the thuggish ruggish bone
YOOOOO, CHESS T! (side chapter)
are you really who they idolize
i, i really wish you'd make up your mind
you don't have to speak, don't need to talk to me, baby, i already know
watch you weigh your powers
go, use your muscle, carve it out, work it, hustle
take a step back, letting go of the fear
together we'll mend your heart
i wanna take you away.
wrong move, ya dead, that girl is poison
then sink the teeth and bat your eyes
and now look at 'em, look at 'em, now, look at 'em sting
you got my heartbeat running away
must be love on the brain
all i wanted was you
in tune with all our dreams
WORSHIP! PLAY, PLAY! WORSHIP! PLAY, WORSHIP! PLAY! WORSHIP! WORSHIP!
go waste your breath somewhere to someone new
i already told her, if we gon' do it, then we gon' do it my way
just as i'd rehearsed over in my brain
forgive me and the world outside your room
i drink the poison right from your hands
you should wake up before the wrath comes
it's a scary night like trick or treat, i wanna scare her
there's a hole in the earth, i'm out
shut up and relax, don't lose your head
new scars, same war
a cold soul seeking warmth
now did you get it? get it, so write it down
you should know by now, really, that this could end, really
now ask yourself why it never ends
then why are you here?
next to the infant crying in your heart
rises the moon
you will never be free
decide! decide, is this it, is it just fine?
i swear i'll only make you cry
i've watched you change, now you feel alive
goodnight, hearts. (authors note)

me and you could take off before the wrath comes

95 12 36
By heartdevilxoxo

You slip into your sweater that you grabbed by the door as you three continue running from Mai. Chester clasps onto your leg and climbs up you. "MOOOW! WHAT HAPPENED!"

"I'LL EXPLAIN LATER IF WE CAN GET AWAY FROM HER!" You yell, picking up Asa and placing your foot on the stair railing. You propel yourself forward off of the railing, beginning to fall towards the ground. You feel Mai ram hard into you, hearing a loud pop in your back. You all crash onto the street, getting up immediately and backing away. "Chester, go get the weapons!" You say to him. He quickly scurries off around the corner.

As you put Asa down, scars appear on her face as her nose scrunches up. "Y/N, are you fine with letting me use your arm for now.." 

"..I'd rather you not.. plus, we can't kill her like that. Her limbs reattach right as you cut 'em off."

Yoru looks at you, seemingly a bit shocked. "Is she a devil?"

"Mutilation Devil."

"MUTILATION?! MAI!"

Mai stands up, rubbing her nose. "What!"

Yoru's eye twitches as she walks over to her. "YOU!" 

"WHAT!"

She grabs her collar and gets in her face. "YOU ABANDONED ME DURING THE WORLD WAR, YOU FOOL!"

"Huh."
"Huh."
"Huh."

You, Mai and Asa are now extremely confused. "W-Wait, you know her?" You ask, still keeping your distance.

"MUTILATION, I AM WAR!"

"WHAT?! WAR?!" Mai shoves Yoru off and backs away. "HUH?! Wait, soooo.. hm.. oh! Oops, I remember now. Wait.. if you're War.. hm.. oh, you got weakened by Chainsaw Man, right? You must be trying to kill him, huh.. and if you're weakened.. I could technically kill you.. hm.."

"KILL ME?! Don't be absurd! My weakened state is far upon you!"

"Uh huh.. then you would've been able to escape those chains, right?"

"..Not necessarily.. I share a mind with Asa, and her emotions get in the way."

"If you need a human to help you kill Chainsaw, you're obviously weakened. Especially Miss Twinky over there.." Why does everyone keep calling you a twink.. are they trying to say you look like a dude or something, seriously..

"No matter. You're below me. I've owned you in the past, I own you now." Yoru places her hand on top of Mai's head.

"Huh?"

"Mai Spinal Co-" Yoru's arm falls to the ground as she crashes into you and knocks you over. Mai taps her nails together and walks over. "Don't try that with me, War. I don't have to listen to you anymore. I never liked you, anyway." 

"Ow.. ow.." You get up and look at Mai, observing her nails. They seem to have grown a few inches longer, and they look.. rather sharp. It's as if she has little knives attached to her fingers. Her teeth also seem sharper.

"Yoru, we're just gonna have to fight with our hands. We can't cut her up." You say, lifting Yoru up and letting her bite your arm. She reattaches her arm. "Fine. I'd prefer to give this idiot a beating, anyway." 

Mai places her hands on the ground and lowers herself, leaping at the two of you whilst staying close to the ground. She spins her lower body upwards and kicks the side of your head. You grab her ankle as you fall to the side, picking her up and tossing her at Yoru. Yoru catches her wrist and swings her around, throwing her at a nearby building. She crashes into it before flinging herself back towards the both of you, tackling Yoru as she wraps her leg around Yoru's neck, squeezing her.

You get up and punch her off, causing her to fall back to the ground and letting go of Yoru. As she gets up, Yoru swiftly kicks her jaw and Mai falls towards you. You uppercut her and kick her back to Yoru. She elbows Mai's cheek and slams her shoulder down with her elbow, cracking it and shoving her back to you. You grab Mai's arm and pick her up, slamming her onto the ground and throwing her. Yoru catches her and does the same, throwing her at you. You both continue to do this for a few moments as Mai tries to cling onto one of you to get you to stop. 

At some point, you accidentally miss the catch and Mai flips around, slicing your arm off and grabbing it. She uses your arm to smack the side of your head before falling on the ground. Yoru leaps on top of her and takes your arm from her, tossing it back to you. You drink some of your blood and reattach your arm as you get on top of her as well and start beating the shit out of her face.

"OWW! OWWW! THIS- OW! THIS ISN'T FA-" You sock her in the mouth, causing her to bite her tongue to shut her up as you both wail on her. She grabs onto your arm, biting your hand and ripping it off. "OWIE!" You grab Mai's arm and bite it, drinking her blood. Yoru shoves you off as your hand reattaches, stomping on Mai. You start kicking Mai's side, watching her try to scramble up to regain her bearings. Of course, you both don't let her. 

As Yoru stomps on her, her face continues healing as her face is technically being mutilated, but she's losing a lot of blood. At some point, she stops moving, but you two keep goin' at it. Just gotta make sure.

"..Do you.. you think she's out?" You say, stopping and out of breath. Yoru stops and backs up, hunching over. "Maybe.. I'm not.. entirely sure.."

"I mean.. her eyes ain't open.."

"Yeah.."

Mai presses her hands against the ground beside her head, lifting herself up backwards and kicking both of your heads simultaneously. You two grab each of her ankles and lift her up, getting close to each other and swinging her around in a circle. You let go at the same time and hurl her at another building. She crashes inside of it, and you can see her roll further into the building. "Let's go get our shoes before she gets back. My feet hurt." Yoru says, grabbing your wrist and tossing you up the apartment building stairs. "I'll get 'em! You fight her off, she's coming back!" You yell, running to her apartment. 

You enter and grab your shoes, putting them on as fast as you can, and grabbing her shoes. You run back out and drop to the street, throwing the shoes at Yoru. She catches them while avoiding one of Mai's slashes to her head, backing up and putting them on while hopping on one foot to continue backing up. 

You run up and give a right hook to Mai's face to turn her attention to you. She spins and elbows your jaw, causing you to stumble a bit before punching her side. You kick right under her skirt and she hunches over, letting you grab her head and knee her nose. She leans back, and Yoru punches her stomach, causing her to hunch over again. She tries to protect her head with her arms, but you already succeeded to knee her once more, backing up and kneeing the side of her head with your other leg. She falls over on the ground, groaning. Even though you both can't violently attack her, jumping isn't out of the picture. 

As Yoru goes to kick her, Mai grabs her ankle and grips it noticeably hard. She seems a bit upset, understandably so.

Okay, it seems it's more than a bit. Is.. is she salivating? Ew..

She drags Yoru to the ground and stabs her repeatedly with her nails, slashing at you as you try to pull her off. Yoru grabs one of her hands and breaks it, but Mai grasps onto her hand and pulls her arm towards her, biting onto it.

Oh, god, she's eating Yoru.

You tackle her and she rips a chunk of Yoru's arm off, eating it and biting onto your neck, tearing flesh off of you as well. Blood spews out of your neck as you bite onto her as well, drinking her blood and healing. You slam her head upon the street over and over until she gets her legs from under you and pushes you off of her. You look over at Yoru, seeing she isn't moving. You bite your arm until it bleeds, attempting to crawl over to her. Mai grabs your leg and throws you away from her, trying to keep you away from Yoru.

She lowers herself upon the ground again, leaping at you and slashing at your leg, which you back out of the way to avoid it. She continues crawling at you as if she were some kind of animal, attempting to cut your legs. It's like she's fighting like a werewolf.

You jump onto her back and throw yourself towards Yoru, crashing and rolling next to her. The moment you try to put blood in her mouth, Mai tackles you and holds you down. 

"YORU! DRINK YOUR OWN BLOOD ALREADY!" You yell, struggling to get Mai off you.

"Y-YORU?"

"..."

"Oh noooo, is your wittle girlfriend passed out? Awww.." Mai says quietly, pressing your head down.

"Y-Yoru isn't technically my girlfriend.. but that is my girlfriends body." You say, slowly grabbing her wrist.

"Oh, who cares? Same difference."

"Yeah.. so it's the same as you hurting Asa, right?" Your grip on her wrist tightens.

"Uh huh.." She digs her nails into your head.

"Then.. you stabbed my girlfriend, huh.."

"Mhmmm.."

"Heart, Adrenaline."

BPM: 175

You crush her wrist and punch her off of you, pulling your heart out. It's glowing a faded red.

"HEART, FORM, SET ONE!" It forms into your double-edged scythe.

She gets up and backs up a bit. "Y'know there's no point trying to kill me like that, right?"

"Yeah.. but, you still feel everything, don't you?"

"Uh huh.."

"There's definitely a point to it, then." You spin your scythe and run at her, holding it with both of your hands and cutting her in half below her torso, spinning it and jamming it into her jaw, ripping her away from the lower half of her body and throwing her up in the air. You spin it once more with one hand and sink one of the edges of the scythe into her again. It stabs her right next to her heart. If only you didn't miss.

You hold her above you, looking up. "Man.. I need to work on my aim."

Blood pours out of her body and her legs fall over on the ground. "You not gonna regenerate?" You say, laughing a little as you lower her a bit. "It hurts, doesn't it?"

"..Mm-mm.. it feels good." You physically cringe as she grabs the back of your scythe, pushing herself out of it and falling in front of her legs. Her bottom half reattaches and she stands up, brushing herself off. "Oh.. so you gotta be close to it for it to reattach.. noted."

"Either that, or I just drink your blood."

"I'll keep my distance, then.. especially after what you said. Kinda gross, dude."

"It's not gross!.. Well.. hm.. hey, Y/N.. let's just stop this."

"Hell no."

"Why not? How about me and you just take off and leave this freak here, huh? I mean, what do you have in common, anyway? Having to deal with a loser girlfriend and the loser devil inside of her.. I mean, who'd want that? My boobs are bigger than hers, anyway.. so just-" Her head begins falling to the ground before reattaching to her neck. You attempt beheading her again, slicing her shoulder off and catching her arm, throwing it away from her. As you cut her in half once more, she grabs your scythe and pierces her nails into it.

"OWWWAAAHH! HEART, RETURN!" Your heart shapes back to normal and flies back inside of you. You hold your chest and pant heavily, backing away as you feel anxiety run throughout your body. You watch her walk over to her arm, reattaching it to herself. "What's wrong? You don't like your heart being poked at?"

"..."

You look down at Yoru, seeing her start to sit up. You both make eye contact. You back away a little before running towards Yoru and picking her up, taking off with her. She sinks her teeth into your arm and drinks quite a bit of your blood. Mai chases after you both as you continue running.

"Y/N, put me down! Why are you running?!"

You don't give a response, turning the corner and bumping into a couple people still outside. Before they can say something to you, you can hear them scream as their blood splatters behind you. You stop and drop Yoru, turning around and immediately punching Mai as she's right behind you. She grabs your head and lifts you up, throwing you into an apartment building. You crash into a cabinet, holding your chest and taking your heart out. You take deep breaths to try and calm down, brushing your thumb against your heart. 

You crawl towards the hole you made while crashing through, watching Yoru and Mai fight. You crawl back to the cabinet, looking on the counter and seeing a bowl of food. You're pretty hungry, and someone's probably in the apartment right now, but you don't care. You need to calm down before you go back down there.

You pick up the bowl and sit criss crossed, starting to munch like you haven't eaten in days. 

You feel a tap on your shoulder. Flinching a bit, you look to your side. A small, skinny boy stands over you, covered in bruises and poorly applied bandages. You can barely see his eyes due to how overgrown his hair is.

"U-Um.. s-sorry, is this your bowl..?" You say, holding it out to him. He shakes his head no. "Uhh.. is it your moms?" He nods.

"Oh.. um.. why do you have so many bruises..? Are you okay?"

"Momma."

"Huh? Your mom?"

He nods.

He points at your heart. "What's that?"

"U-Uh.. my.. my heart."

He sits down next to you and hugs your arm, patting your heart. "Are you hurt?" He asks, continuing to pat your heart.

"..Do you like your mom?"

"Mommy's mean."

"Would you care if she was gone?"

"Mm-mm." Honest kid.

"Alright." You hand him your heart and the bowl. "Eat up, okay? I'll go talk to your mom, then we can go somewhere where you won't have big bruises anymore."

"Okay." He holds your heart and picks the bowl up, eating with his hands.

You walk throughout the apartment, opening each door. You open a door to a room with a ripped up mattress on the ground, trash surrounding it. You slowly close it. As you open another door, you find his mother's room. She's asleep. Her bed is significantly bigger than that mattress you saw on the ground in the other room, and her room is well kept. You can feel your nose twitch as you approach the bed.

You pierce your hand through her chest, jerking her awake and ripping her heart out of her body. She writhes in her bed, holding her chest and wheezing. You sit on the edge of the bed and form her heart to be like yours. After doing so, you get up and leave the room, gently closing the door. You walk back to the kitchen and sit down next to him. He's already done eating. "I need my heart back. Is that okay?"

He nods.

You hold your heart. "Heart, Tame of Hearts." Your heart hesitates before combining with his mother's heart. "Hearts, form, set eight." It forms into a grenade.. well, it looks more like a bomb, but, it has a pin, so it's kinda both. "Hearts, disconnect." They disconnect, and both remain as a bomb. "Huh.. it worked."

"What's that?"

"Don't worry, buddy. Heart, return." Your heart turns back to normal and you stuff it back inside your chest. You turn your back to him. "Hop on."

He climbs onto your back and wraps his arms and legs around you. You walk over to the hole and jump out of it, landing as safely as you can and putting him down. "Do you know what a police station is?"

He nods.

"Go find one. Run. Don't stop running until you find one, and don't look back."

"Okay, Miss Heart." He hugs you before starting to run away. 

"YORU!" You yell, watching her trade punches with Mai. She looks your way while dodging one of Mai's kicks. "WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU?!"

"RUN!"

"WHAT?!"

You pull the pin and throw it at them, running away as fast as you can. Yoru shoves Mai down and follows behind you. 

A couple moments later, you're both blown forward and your back feels extremely hot. You roll on the ground and look back, seeing a couple small buildings fall along with a huge hole in the ground. You see Mai barely standing, half of her head blown off along with the right side of her body gone. 

You and Yoru slowly get up, backing away a bit. 

She's regenerating. Slowly, but surely.

"JEEZ, WHAT DO WE HAVE TO DO TO KILL HER?!" You yell, covering your face and groaning.

"We need my weapons. If there's nothing left of her, there'd be nothing to regenerate. I'm shocked that bomb didn't kill her.. where did you get it?"

"I made it. I couldn't use my own heart cuz it's basically a suicide bomb."

"I see. Let's run before she regenerates fully. I wonder what's taking Chester so long."

"Y-Yeah.. okay.."

You both back up and begin to run, turning down an alley and taking off as fast as you can.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.2K 364 32
⛓️☁️𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘺 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺, 𝘢 𝘨...
1.5K 26 1
At first, this was a joke that my friend and I did on April 28, 2022. We did this because I suggested it as a joke, but it actually happened. I was A...
8.8K 785 8
╰┈➤ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝘆𝗼 𝗥𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝘅 𝗞𝗡𝗬 𝗙𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗲 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 𝙺𝙸𝚃𝚃𝙴𝙽𝙸𝚂𝙷 | fun-loving and playful, but also a little flirtatious. 𝘾�...
43.8K 1.3K 10
𖤐 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗔𝗪 𝗠𝗔𝗡 × 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 In which the dreary devil hunter spends her free time ( not ) with the other devil hunters ( unwillingly ) ...