Demoralized

By Phase81

Izuku was tired of his life, getting suicide baited almost everyday, getting bullied too. He was somber and... More

I hate this feeling.
Stop it.
Once again.
Tiring.
Somber.
Pathetic.
Nightmares.
A Talk
Back To The Old Days
I'm Sorry.
My Fault.
Escape.
Adoption.
New Home.
Better Life

Horrible Day.

551 12 1
By Phase81

[Izuku's POV]

What a horrible day today has been.

It was raining and I didn't even bring my umbrella.

Wait... do I even have a umbrella in the first place? Meh, whatever.

I walked into the rain and saw Bakugo.

I accidentally bumped into him since I was daydreaming.

He started to use his explosion on me and I fell on the floor, my books inside my bag were all over the ground.

He grabbed my collar and dragged me to a deep pond and dumped me inside.

When I was trying to get out, he kept on pushing me underwater again.

I couldn't breathe at all, I felt like my lungs burning in pain.

He finally stopped after saying a word that I couldn't hear.

I coughed and got out of the pond, my clothes were all dumped into water and all wet.

I don't really understand what I did, I just bumped into him and he almost killed me.

Maybe because I'm useless, right I know.

Voices were heard in my head, it hurts so much but some quirkless freak like me deserved it.

If I wasn't alive this all wouldn't had happened and I wouldn't suffer all these pain.

Why am I so stupid...

Plus Eraserhe- I mean Aizawa was a bit off, he didn't text me anymore.

Maybe he's on a mission?... or he forgotten about me.

Probably, or I'm so overly dramatic.

Or maybe... he probably think that I'm useless and worthless, that's why he stopped texting to me.

Sigh maybe I'm overthinking.

[Aizawa's POV]

I had a mission that Nezu sent me to, gosh this demon rat.

And I couldn't text with that kid at all, I hope he's doing alright...

This mission was supposed to be lasted for weeks, but I couldn't help but thinking about that kid.

I feel pretty concerned, what if he has been bullied again?...

What if... he attempted suicide.

I think I am overthinking! Plus the kid wouldn't do that, right?

Calm down shota... I just hope Problem Child doesn't do anything stupid.

I couldn't even have the time to text the kid whether if he's okay or not...

I hope this mission end soon...

[Izuku's POV]

I got back to my apartment, water was dripping from my shirt and pants.

Ugh... why does it always have to be me?...

I hate my horrible life.

Why am I living anyways...

But if I unalive myself... would Aizawa care?

Would anyone care at all?

I went to the bathroom to clean myself and went to take a bath, bandaged my burned bruises from bakugo.

It was midnight already... time goes so fast, huh?

I saw the clock, it was 11 pm.

I saw the knife on my kitchen table, took it and put it near my neck like I was crazy and going to cut my throat open.

Am I attempting suicide?... I feel so dramatic.

But I feel relieved that if I died, everyone would be happy without me, nobody cared anyways. Especially bakugo, he'd be the most happiest person alive knowing that I died.

Tears were streaming down my eyes, gosh... why do I feel like I'm overreacting?

After some moments, I putted the knife down.

Went to the bathroom and looked at myself.

Gosh, I looked so pale and lifeless.

I looked pathetic.

I feel so numb and tired, I decided to go to sleep.

Nightmares again huh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.2K 6K 16
𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀 𝗧𝗼𝗼 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗙𝗼𝗿 His 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 "Fuck, whenever you're in my arms, I feel like I might crush you. You're so delicate," he...
92.6K 3.6K 18
Izuku Midoriya hated himself for a long time now. His mother loved him but the words "I am sorry." were stuck in his mind every time he sees her. Dee...
21.8K 1.1K 25
One would think that everything is alright and everything is back to normal after what happened. The LOV attacked the UA camp side and they kidnapped...
92.4K 3.3K 17
When there was nothing you could do to express yourself, what would you do? That was something Izuku was struggling for years. His quirk didn't make...