Change For Me (gxg)

By depixtion

When the schools drug dealer and the schools popular rich girl, two complete opposites are forced to work tog... More

Intros
1. Unexpected Partners
3. Wounds To Heal
4. Stitches
5. Derealization.
Authors Note
6. Addiction
7. Detention
8. Interests
9. Tensions Rising
Author's Note
10. Halloween
11. Races and New Faces
12. Guilt

2. A Dangerous Ride

2.3K 36 60
By depixtion

Marlow's POV

"Juless!" I said running to really my only friend here. Sure there are other people I talk to but they only use me for drugs. I wrapped my arms around her giving her a hug from the back.

"Hey Mar, just the person I wanted to see." She said turning to face me as I let her go from the hug. "You just got out of history right?"

I nodded leaning against some lockers. "Yup, and you won't believe who I just got partnered up with."

"Who? Wait lemme guess!" She exclaimed sounding overly excited. "Was it..Hazel?" I rolled my eyes, "Now that would be hell." Hazel was my ex and apparently she was just trying out new stuff when I found out she had a boyfriend the whole time we were together.

"Hm..who could it be" Julie said putting her hand up to her chin. "Rue?"

"Bingo!" I said holding my hand up for a high five. "Damn, good luck girl." She said slapping her hand on mine.

"Who'd you get?" I said as we started walking down the hallway. "Chloe. She's not too bad." She replied.

"That's the quiet girl right, we'll you got lucky."Julie responded with a nod just as the bell rung. "I'll see you in Chem." I said waving her off.

Rue's POV

School was finally over and now I had to prepare to go over Marlow's house, which I'm not excited for at all. I walked in my house as my mom greeted me. "Hey Sweetie, how was school?"

"Boring I guess, nothing new." I said as I started walking up the stairs, not wanting to tell her about Marlow. She would defintely not approve. "Oh mom, I'm going over to Hazel's house later for a project."

"Okay! Just let me know when you'll be back." I nodded continuing up 3 flights up stairs to finally reach my room. I immediately hopped on my bed pulling out my phone deciding to text my bestfriend, Hazel.

Me: Hazelll~ I'm bored and I have to go over Marlow's house :/

After about 10 minutes she finally replied.

Hazel<3: Ew. I'll pray for you.

Me: She's that bad? I don't talk to her much.

Hazel<3: Yes! Complete asshole.

Me: Well I don't know where this is coming from but ima go get ready, see you later <3

Hazel<3: Byeee!

I got off my phone a bit confused on Hazels hatred towards Marlow then went to the bathroom, turning on the shower. But of course I had to spent about 15 minutes admiring myself in the mirror before I got in. After another about 25-30 minutes I was out and sat on the bed with my towel.

I picked up my phone and went to Marlow's contact.

Me: Marlow, It's Rue. Am I still coming over your house?

I got a reply quick which I wasn't expecting.

Marlow: Oh? Is the mayors daughter sliding in my dm's!?

Me: I'm gonna block your number..

Marlow: Okay okay, yeah you can come over.

She sent a link with her address.

Me: K, see you in a few.

I got up from my bed and started getting ready. After about 30 minutes I was ready, I just put on a tan crewneck and some jeans with light makeup. I exited my room, making my way downstairs. I waved goodbye to my dad and left the house getting in my car.

I put on gps and surprisingly her house wasn't that far. After about a 15 minute drive I made my way into a pretty sketchy neighborhood. I parked outside and walked up to her door, knocking on it. After a few minutes she finally opened the door.

"Took you long enough." I said looking at her outfit, she was wearing the same thing from school. I couldn't lie she looked pretty good. But that's just because she dresses like a boy, nothing else.

"Sorry about that princess. Had to make sure everything was to your liking!" She said dramatically bowing down. "Why thank you." I said joking back. "Now would you please let me in, its freezing." It's October and the weather is horrible, I prefer summer.

Marlow stepped aside and I walked inside. I looked around and it was surprisingly clean, not what I expected. "Okay my room is over here." She said closing the door behind me and guiding me down a hallway. She opened the door, "After you madam."

I walked in, "Well you can drop the act now," I looked around her room and again, surprisingly clean, but no tv? Jeez. "Hey who said it was an act? You act like your a princess." She said taking a seat on the bed.

I shrugged, "Hm, whatever. Okay project!" I clapped my hands and got my computer out of my bag then took a seat next to her on the bed.

I pulled up a google docs since we had to complete 3 essays and a slideshow presentation. But, when I looked over Marlow already had a cigarette in her hand, "I- seriously? Are you even gonna do any work."

She pulled out a lighter and lit it, "Uh, maybe? You want a hit?" She said as she put the cigarette up to her lips. "No, I don't smoke."

"Oh yeah, I forgot your the mayor's daughter so of course." She said blowing out smoke in the other direction.

"Hey, what if I had like a breathing condition. I would be so dead just being near you." I said narrowing my eyes at her, but she only shrugged. "Welp, I guess I'd help print you on shirts." She chuckled.

Her voice is actually really beautiful, its kinda raspy but so comforting. Damn I really could listen to her talk for awhile. I shook my head lightly when I realized I was probably staring.

"Well we should get to work." I said turning my attention back to my laptop. After about 30 minutes of us working. Well actually not us, only me. She was spending this time smoking and doing absolutely nothing to contribute, I could've gotten any other partner.

"Hey, how do you copy text? I forgot." I asked Marlow. "How do you forget? I thought everyone knew this." She said as she put out her cigarette in an ashtray by her bed.

She reached her hand over to my laptop in my lap. I looked at her hands, damn. She has rings on and her hands were veiny. Fuck why is this so hot? Wait, what am I thinking. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Marlow tapped my shoulder. "You listening?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, mhm." I said quickly. "Good. I thought you traveled to Mars there for a second." She said with a small chuckle as she laid down on the bed. Her shirt rolled up a little revealing her stomach and boxers. I looked up at her then back down her body.

"Is Rue Felton checking me out?" I looked away so fast, "What? Fuck no! Your shirt was just..pulled up." I blurted out hoping my face wasn't as red as I thought it was.

"Mhm.." She hummed out and I could feel her stare piercing my back. I tried to ignore it and went back to work. After a few minutes Marlow suddenly sat up, checking the time. "Oh fuck.." She said sounding panicked.

"What is it?" I looked up from the computer screen with a confused expression. "I have to uh.. run some errands.." She stuttered out.

"Do errands have you that worked up?" I asked shutting off my laptop and putting it to the side. "Well, sorta?" She said scratching the back of her neck.

"Hm.." I thought for a second before standing up. "Well can I come?" I asked putting my hands behind my back slightly giving her puppy dog eyes.

"I- No, I cant do that." She sighed as she walked over to her drawer digging in there and pulling something out I couldn't see. Oh..I get it now!

"Does this errand include drugs?" I asked walking over to her as she stuffed whatever it was which was probably some sort of drug in her pocket.

"Hm..sorta." Marlow said basically admitting it. "You should really go home, going with me isn't safe." She went over to her closet getting a black biker jacket.

"Come on. I can handle myself, just let me ride at least?" I said hoping she would agree. "At least I'll end the day with some excitement." I grinned slightly.

After a bit of Marlow looking in thought she blurted out, "You know what, fuck it. Just this once though, I don't even know what I'm thinking."

"Cool!" I said with a smile, "Maybe your not as bad as what other people say, Ms. Hart!" I winked, getting my bag.

"Hm, don't get your hopes up now. Also, you should get a jacket I'll get you one." She said, searching through her closet again getting another biker jacket except a tan one. She handed it to me and I put it on, it was oversized but actually pretty cute.

"So you ride motorcycles?" I asked looking at myself in her mirror. She nodded, "Mhm, now stay here I'll be right back."

I looked around her room a bit when she left noticing some picture frames of her when she was little. She looked so happy, damn what happened to her now? After a bit she came back in the room, "Alright, I'm set" She said leading me out of her room.

We both put on our shoes and she got two helmets then exited the house. She led me to her motorcycle, damn it looked sick. Now I kinda wanna learn how to ride one. I got taken out of my thoughts when Marlow turned to me, "You every ridden one before?"

"Nope, first time." I said walking around the motorcycle checking it out. "You scared?" She said as she walked towards me. "Hell no, more of excited." I said trying to act tough but I think my shaky voice might've given it away, I was defintely a bit scared.

I was caught so off-guard when she put her hand up to my chest, I thought I would've flinched away but I just froze for a second. "Hmph, liar. Your heart is practically racing." She said holding her hand there for another second before taking it away.

"Well don't worry princess, you've got me" She winked and put the helmet on my head, adjusting it. I shook my head, "U-Uh yeah for sure.." I said really not knowing how to respond to that whole thing. I don't know why but it made me feel some sorta way.

She put on her own helmet before hopping on the bike.

I followed, getting on the bike, sitting behind her. "Give me your hands." She said and I hesitantly handed them out for her. She wrapped them around her waist. "I- What are you doing? Now I'm really starting to think you're a perv.." I said knowing blush was probably covering my face right now.

"Well, if you wanna go flying off be my guest." She stated as she started up the engine, and before I could even get a chance to say anything she started driving. I tightened my hands around her waist, trying not to think about it as I started regretting my actions.

I had my eyes closed shut for the first few minutes, but when I opened them again I realized how amazing this really was.

I don't really know how to explain it but for the first time in my life I just felt really free. Most of my life I've always been controlled by my parents or school or just society itself.

I smiled really widely suddenly not feeling afraid anymore. That was until I felt something bulging out on the side of Marlow's pants.

Are you serious..Is that a gun? What the fuck have I gotten myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading <3
I'll try to get chapter 3 out soon.
I got a scholarship though! Going to a ceremony tommorow :)
Give me any feedback!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 8.7K 26
When a beautiful girl meets a shy boy and they fall in love. But the boys dad gets this crazy obsession with the young girl. What will happen? P.S. I...
58 1 7
One girl has been crushing on the other for years but can't come out because of family problems. The other has received endless bullying and is known...
1.4K 43 16
There's a new unpopular girl named Jay and a popular girl named Jasmine. Jay is a lesbian who's out to everyone while Jasmine is also a lesbian but...
772 27 11
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...