3. Wounds To Heal

Marlow's POV

I had never rode with anyone on my motorcycle before, but for some reason it was so comforting. It was different than me riding by myself. The cold air and Rue's hands around my waist just felt perfect.

I was pulling up on the meeting point. I lost track of time and totally forgot I had a drug deal to complete. I don't do these deals a lot, because most of the time people are sketchy and think they can take advantage of me. But some of them I trust. That doesn't stop me from bringing my gun though. Well, it's my dad's but it's just for safety.

I parked down the street from the alleyway. I hopped off the motorcycle and took off my helmet. "Okay, I'll be back this won't take long. Stay here, don't get off and don't talk to anyone and keep your helmet on please." I said to Rue.

"Jeez, okay mom." Rue said back dramatically. "Alright then." I said setting my helmet down and starting to walk off. I put my hands in my pockets, it's always so cold at night. About a block down I turned into the alleyway.

I finally saw a familiar face, "Yo, Paul!" I called out. I knew Paul a bit, he's friends with my dad and I do deals with him whenever my dad can't. I went to him and dabbed him up, "Hey Marlow, we should just get on with the deal. No time for small talk."

I nodded, feeling a bit weird because he would always ask how my day was or whatever. I pulled the bag out of my pocket. It was full of weed, molly and some other drugs my dad had me package up.

"Everything's here, you got the money?" I asked him, still holding onto the bag.

"Oh yeah, lemme get it." He began walking further down the alleyway when I saw a bigger dude walk out holding an envelope. For some reason I just got major bad vibes from this guy. They both began walking back towards me and I handed Paul my bag as the other dude handed me the envelope.

I defintely never seen this guy around and whenever me and Paul do deals, it's just him no one else. I took a few steps back feeling a bit overwhelmed and I tore open the envelope to make sure all the money was there.

My eyes immediately grew wide at the contents of the envelope. There was no money. Just plain sheets of paper. "What the f-" I began to spit out as I reached for my gun, but I was quickly interrupted when I felt my stomach being sliced opened.

"Gah!?" I groaned when I looked up seeing the buffer guy holding a knife which was now bloody. I took a bunch of steps back when I pulled out my gun slightly slouching over. I tried to ignore the pain on my right side as I pointed the gun at the two men.

"W-What the fuck Paul!?" I yelled out, in clear shock. When he started to walk towards me I clicked the safety off the gun, cocking it back. "Stay the fuck back! I swear to God I'll shoot."

When he stopped I took this as the opportunity to slowly walk back, then starting to run as fast as I could toward my motorcycle. Thankfully Rue was still on the motorcycle and I could see her shocked expression through the helmet. I put the gun back in my pocket and grabbed my helmet, quickly hopping on the bike.

I started it up as fast as I could, and began speeding off. What the actual fuck just happened. I just basically got robbed, stabbed and my stomach is bleeding fast. I thought I could fucking trust Paul, he seemed like a decent guy and for him to just turn on me like that?

After a few minutes which actually felt like an eternity I made it to my house. I lazingly got off the bike and immediately fell to my knees. I could hear Rue scurrying to my side. "M-Marlow! What the fuck happened?"

I let out ragged breaths, "Fuck..I can explain it later..I just need to get inside" Rue kneeled down infront of me taking off her helmet and I saw her eyes grow wide as she saw blood spilling out of my jacket. "Are you hurt?"

Yes I'm fucking hurt. Isn't it obvious?

Which is what I wanted to say but the the pain was enough for me to keep my mouth shut. "Come on I'll help you up." She said extending her arm.

I put my arm around her shoulder as I slowly stood up trying to help maintain my weight. I was actually glad my dad still wasn't home and we slowly made our way in. My stomach hurt so fucking bad. I don't know how deep the cut is but I know he got me good.

Rue led me to the couch and I sat down wincing at the pain. Rue unzipped my jacket and helped me take off my hoodie and I got the chance to see the wound. I could barely tell if it was bad or not but fuck it's painful.

"Shit...We should go to a hospital!" Rue said her eyes wide as she looked at my wound. From her expression I could tell it was probably pretty bad.

"Hospital? Are you stupid!?" I blurted out totally forgetting she comes from a rich perspective. I sighed calming my tone down, "Just go to my bathroom I should have alcohol and needle and thread."

I motioned towards the hallway leading to the bathroom. As she walked away nervously I leaned back in the couch trying to calm myself.
I was pissed about everything right now and I knew this was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

lThanks for reading <3 I know..so much happened so fast. I've just been fantasying randomly throughout out the day then just put them down here. But leave any feedback <3