Author's Note

Hi everyone! Merry Christmas!!

No chapter for today, but some news regarding the book. I'll try to get some more chapters out soon, but I have a lot going on in my life right now and I've been pretty busy.

I have some thoughts about working on a new book though, I've been thinking about the plot and it'll be mafia related.

This is one idea I came up with (Give me ur thoughts please!) :

The Head of the Spanish Mafia, Valeria Santino and a bartender working at the Eclipse Nightclub, Vivian Dior. Who is also the daughter of Raphael Dior, Valeria's biggest enemy. When Valeria purposefully gets closer to Vivian for the sole purpose of taking down Raphael what will happen? Will feelings get involved? Or will Valeria be able to complete her mission and get revenge?

I think that it's better if I write most of the chapters out before posting and I'm still not sure if I'll actually make it but more updates soon.

And I'm not sure if i'll continue this book for too long because of the motivation and I really don't know where this book will go because i started writing this off of random scenarios i came up with in my head! And if I do end up making a new book it'll be way better!

So i'm not sure when the next chapter will come out but the updates will be kinda slim.

Anyways this was just something I wanted to talk about, but i hope everyone has a good Christmas! Love you all<33