Ennai mayakiya mellisaye..( T...

By archana_authoress

Hello all 💞 This is a story about a cricketer, an all rounder in the Indian cricket team and his arranged ma... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
A /N
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
New year
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Suggestions From You
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Update
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
AN
Chapter 76

Chapter 27

2.9K 142 17
By archana_authoress

Next morning..

Meenakshi was helping Rudra's last minute packing stuffs and arranging his luggages.. she also packed few snacks she made like last time.. all of his friends called her and asked for the snacks, especially Charanjeet and Krish.. so she packed a lot snacks for them..

What ma? Everything is ok va? He asked coming from closet..

Hmmm.. I packed everything.. she said

Ladoo... He called and turned her to face him.. from morning she is not being herself... She Just feeling so sad that he is going away from her again.. she just can't tolerate this gap between them..

Meenakshi.. don't be like this.. I already explained about this and this is my work ma.. why are you keeping your face like that? From early morning itself I'm talking with you about this and how can I go with a pleasant mood if I see my wife like this...? Haan?

Hmmm... She just smile at him and he sighed and hugged her... please de, don't test my patience and don't make me to drop this match because of you.. the caption and coach called and spoke with me about my contribution to this series.. I can't back off suddenly de.. then in further matches the chances of selecting me will be a question mark...

Sorry... Neenga ooruku poringa nu kashtama iruku... Adhan enaku ena seiradhu nu puriyala.. enna mannichidunga... She said with tears in her eyes...
( I'm feeling sad that you are going.. I just don't know what to do)

Meenakshi.... He cupped her cheeks.. See, even I will miss you too... Too much that I can't even describe in words... And I don't even know how I'm going to sleep at night without having you beside me, in my arms.. I'm addicted to you and your smell de.. think about me also... He said softly...

Hmmmm.... But I don't feel good today... My instincts saying that something bad is going to happen.. that's why I'm scared .

Ladoo... He pecked her.. nothing will happen de...

No no no... Please listen to me... Just be careful where ever you go and take care of yourself.. please remember that I'll be waiting for you, for your return... And please play with conscious.. and call me daily atleast once.. please..

Ok madam... Sure.. I'll take care of myself.. and you... Just remember everything I said.. ok? He cooed her..

Hmmm... Ok... She smiled

Haan... Appada.. for this small smile I'm waiting from morning... He said and they had a small intimate moment and he left...

In next two days Devaraj,. Soundarya and Shiva thatha went to Singapore...leaving her all alone again...

After dinner Meenakshi went to her room and laid down on the bed...

She thought about Rudra.. he didn't even called me after reaching there.. where he will be now? Did he has dinner? What he will be doing? Etc..

Her mobile ringing sound made her come out of her thoughts and he took her mobile from the night stand and looked at the video call.. she attended the call..

Before leaving Rudra thought how to make /attend a video call and how to make normal call everything..

Ladoo... He called her immediately after she attends the call ..

She smiled broadly seeing him in video call..

How are you? Did you had dinner? Where are you? She asked...

I'm in hotel room Meenakshi... I just had dinner and came to room.. he replied while keeping his mobile in the wardrobe and removed his shirt..

What are you doing? She asked at closed her eyes...

Changing my dress de . So I can sleep he said and put and vest on him and took his mobile and laid down on the bed...

Ladoo ma... I need you badly beside me de.. he said and kissed her on his mobile screen..

Hmmm... Enakum.. she said

Sari.. did you had dinner? Where is shanthi ma..

I had dinner nga.. She is downstairs.. she told me that she will be staying in the guest room itself..

Is that ok for you? He asked in concern..

Hmmm.. no problem nga.. she is here, inside the house only na and even morning duty watchman anna is also staying here in watchman room.. so don't worry...

Don't be scared de pondati... And even if they are with you and please make sure to check all the door once whether it's locked or not yourself before going to bed.. ok va?

Hmm ok nga.. I'll do... Where is Krish anna?

He is in balcony... Talking with Jhanvi..

Paavam... He is just married and left her alone.. they will also feel like us na?

Hmm.. yes.. but they used to this.. they are in love for many years, so Jhanvi knows about hIm, his everything... So maybe she will be okay..

Oh!!! Hmm hmm..

Oi... Give me a kiss de..

Haan... What? He asked enlarging her eyes..

Ummmaahhhh de.. he said while kissing her

Aiyo ponga... She said shyly...

Madam.. please de..

Phone.. in phone.. why? She whined..

Romba kenja veikadha de... Purushan Pavam la..

( Don't make me to plead you, pity for your husband)

Aiyo adhu ila.. adhu... Enaku...vekkama irukku... She whispered..

( Nothing.. I just felt shy)

Ammadi... Please de... uurrrrgghhh.. he groaned

She looked at him and air kissed him and ended the call.. he widened his eyes...

Heeyyyyy... He shouted while the call ended..

Aiyo raamaaaa... He mumbled and kept his mobile aside and hugged a pillow..

What man? Why you are lamenting? Krish asked seeing Rudra talking himself...

Nothing... Are you done?

Yeah!!! Come.. Himantha texted me to meet them there..they are waiting for us..

No.. we will be late for tomorrow's practice...

Rud.. the practice starts at evening only.. because they are cleaning the ground tomorrow morning.. so come.. lets go.. Krish dragged him to the room that was three rooms after their room and opened the door at looked at their friends who is drinking cool drinks while talking casually..

They entered and Rudra widened his eyes seeing the trolley infront of them.. the trolley bag is filled with the snacks Meenakshi gave and they started to munch the snacks...

What the... How? Whom took this here? How it came? He asked

Machan, we dragged this while you were flirting with your wife in video call... Aalim said..

He glared at them and took the makhana she specially fried for him and kept it aside..

Man.. this time everything is new snacks . Wow... Achuth said and opened the pori urundai box and ate one..

( A traditional sweet made with puffed rice with jaggery)

Hmmmm.. she wanted to make snacks for all of us and I told that you all liked the snacks she gave last time...And I explained about our diet charts to her that we cannot intake oil fried food and snacks regularly.. so she made these with conscious without using oil and less oil.. Krish told them proudly and Rudra throwed a pillow on him and took the vase to beat him...

Why this kolaveri? He asked in shock

How dare you to give those works to her.. do you know how tired she got after preparing these? She literally spent a whole day in the kitchen for this.. do you know how much her hand and shoulder will pain at the end of preparation? She even don't like to get help from others and did all these things for you, for us.. he scolded him..

Machan... I just.. sorry da... Krish said in guilt.. he doesn't know that she will really make this much of snacks for them..

Don't keep your face like that... It's okay.. but even I don't know that she prepared this much.. after knowing from Shanti ma I really felt like... I can't even explain.... Rudra said and sat.. and don't touch that makhana, and this he took a glass jar and kept it with makhana, that's for me.. she said specifically...

What's that?

Homemade health mix powder.. he said ...

Ok ok... Cool...

Machan... Krish called him..

Sorry Krish.. I overreacted... But you know about her na?

Yeah yeah.. but I just asked her playfully only da.. I really don't know that she will prepare this actually... Even Jhanvi said the same and me.. didn't beleived her and ... He sighed .

It's okay... She really liked you all and started to ask about you all frequently... And Aalim she really wanted see your baby... He said and chuckled...

They started to talk about various things till early morning and slept in the same room...

From next day, Rudra's practice sessions started and with two days the matches started..

Even he is busy, he spent few minutes before his sleep to talk with her daily...

Soundarya will call her regularly for three times a day and ask about her well being... Rudra strictly ordered the guards to not let Isha or any other person whom looks suspicious inside the mansion.. even the watchman also being cautious this time and he doesn't want to hurt Meenakshi unknowingly...

It's been a month... Rudra and Meenakshi was talking in video call and normal call regularly.. but yesterday he didn't called her or even texted her anything.. she was constantly thinking about him.. she felt so restless...

She thought that he maybe busy with other things and slept that night... But she became more restless when she didn't got a single message from him for the past two days.. she doesn't want to ask Soundarya and make her nervous..

She suddenly remembered that Rudra saved his manager's number and informed her about that.. she dialled his number immediately..

His manager who is talking with doctor outside Rudra's room gulped seeing her number and don't know that he can tell her that Rudra is sick or not.. he sighed and attend the call...

Meena ma.. sollunga..

Anna... Busy uh anna? Can I talk to you now?

Nothing ma.. tell me..

He didn't called me and not received my call for the past two days anna.. I don't know why and what happened? Can you please tell him to call me? She asked..

Meena ma.. that... Rudra is..

What happened anna? Tell me.. she asked in concern..

That.... Because of high fever, Rudra sir felt unconscious so, he didn't spoke with you... He said and her heart stopped beating for a second..

Anna.. what happened..? She whispered..

The climate here is very bad ma.. it's so cold here.. he suddenly got sick and his temperature went high suddenly... So ..

I want to see him anna.. please.. she pleaded..

Nothing serious Meena ma.. just now the doctor came and checked him and gave medicines.. if he took rest for two days means he will be completely fine..

Anna.. I want to see him please... she whispered again..

Meena ma... Understand the situation.. we are In another country and how can you see him?

Please do something anna.. please she cried..

Hearing her cry and pleading he went silent and told her that he will call back in few minutes..

He looked at the tickets and booked a ticket for her.. he called one of his friend's daughter who is working at airport and asked details of the passengers that are travelling in the same flight.. she gave the information and asked him to maintain this as a secret..

He looked into that and found out that one of his friend's friend is travelling in the same flight.. he immediately called him and asked his help to take care of Meenakshi during the travel... He assured that he will take care of her and they ended the call...

He again called Meenakshi and informed her about this and asked her to get ready for the flight.. she thanked him and immediately ran to her room and packed few chudis and sarees, and few emergency items and her passport and few documents as told by him..and took a bath and draped herself in a soft cotton saree and went down..

The driver was waiting for her in the entrance and she hurried to him and he got the luggage and they went to the airport.. though she is very scared for travelling alone for a new place that too in flight.. she just thought about Rudra and calmed herself and didn't think about anything further...

He dropped her and she dragged her luggage wrapping herself with her pallu.. she entered into the airport and tears gathered in her eyes.. she is scared to death and she just wanted to go back to home.. but she badly wanted to see Rudra... So she wiped her eyes and swallowed her cries and went inside and asked a lady's help.. she took her to a airport staff..

Anna.. she called him...

Yes madam..

Enaku English theriyadhu anna, enaku ooruku poga konjam udhavi panunga... En purushanuku udambu mudila.. avara paaka than naan poren.. she asked him..

( Brother, I don't know English properly, please help me through this and I'm going to see my sick husband)

Sure madam.. don't worry.. he said and made her to sit on the chair and asked to wait here after finishing the process.. She nodded and looked around the big sophisticated airport..

One elder man came and sat beside her and he took his mobile and looked at the photo..

Meenakshi.. he called her..

Hmmm... She looked at him..

I'm Krishnamoorthy.. your husband's managers friend.. he asked me to accompany you he said and she smiled in relief..

Thank you so much sir.. she said and he nodded...

The announcement came and she followed him and boarded the flight... She felt so frightened looking at the people around her and the flight everything... The staff made her to sit on her seat and clasped her seatbelt.. Meenakshi smiled at her..

Meenakshi.. Krishnamoorthy called her.. I'll be there.. he showed his seat.. please tell me if you need anything.. and don't worry everything will be alright... He said and patted her head..

Thank you so much uncle..

After the announcement, the pilot started the flight.. Meenakshi closed her eyes tightly and clasped her hands infront of her chest and prayed God..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 17.8K 92
"It's look perfect in you finger" ...... the boy said "but I'm afraid" ...the girl said "buy why , what makes you afraid?"..... "this new relations...
995K 39.8K 26
The story is set in 1960s-70s in a village area. A girl was married off at the young age of 11 to a 13 year old boy. As they grow does anything cha...
656K 51K 63
Completed story♥️ Deva, is a twenty-six-year-old, sophisticated, attractive, fun-loving guy, working in an IT company, located in Chennai. He is resi...
3.6M 150K 59
This is a story of two perfect strangers entangled in the bond of marriage. After marriage, they both believed they are not meant for each other unti...