Chained Soldier and Still Wat...

By demetriusperry

In the year of 2020, the concept of Gender Equality shifted. With the appearance of dimension called Mato. Ri... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 21

1.6K 74 2
By demetriusperry

"Tell me one thing, are you really Aoba?"

That was the first question Nagisa asked the humanoid shuuki. While his voice might have sound like it's normal monotone pitch, if one looked in his eyes, they would see how desperate Nagisa was for the answer. Seeing this, the humanoid shuuki merely smiled as she looks at the boy.

"I remember when you would come over to our house to play with myself and Yuuki. It was honestly refreshing to see Yuuki have a friend his age. Thank you for putting with him and being his reliable friend, Nagi-chan."

"Aoba........heh. It really is you, only you can reminisce about the past with a smile while your pals here try to sneak an attack on me."

As Nagisa said this, he saw Naon a few feet away from him. Just as the boy lifts his right foot, he noticed that the shuuki's body phased through him. Instead of facing Naon, he immediately saw Koko grinning as Bear threw a punch at him. However, Koko couldn't believe what she saw. Just before the punch could land anywhere else, Nagisa had his right foot at Bear's fist as he used it's power to spin around as he landed a powerful kick at the shuuki's chin. This caused the bear like shuuki to crash into the ground as it had trouble standing back up.

Suddenly Nagisa found himself being ensnared in a cage made of hair as Aoba merely smirked. However, the young woman couldn't hide her shock when he Nagisa cut through the cage as he combined his hand-blade technique with the movements of Fist of Flowing Water, Crushing Rock. Nagisa swiftly got in front of Aoba as he thrusts his left fist forward.

Seeing this, Aoba prepared herself for the impact, only to be met with nothing. When she looked down, she saw Nagisa's leftt hand was at her stomach in the hand-blade position. Before she could react, Aoba coughed violently as she suddenly felt Nagisa punch her gut the moment she slightly relaxed as she was sent flying.

"Sorry Nagi-chan, but I'm taking you back with me too. Yuuki is waiting for us."

As she said this, Aoba landed on her feet as a crater formed underneath them from the impact. The young woman then opened her mouth as she released a massive beam from it. Seeing this, Nagisa quickly dashed behind a formation of rocks to use them as cover.

"So they captured Yuuki from the 7th Unit. Now they're trying to take me as well ....."

While he was thinking to himself, Nagisa quickly grabbed Koko and Naon's wrist as they tried to launch a surprise attack after he dodged Aoba's laser. Suddenly the two of them were violently slammed onto the ground as they saw Nagisa looking down on them. As Aoba rushed over to them, she saw Nagisa walking towards her with both his hands up.

"If they captured Yuuki, then they definitely have a hideout. Instead of wasting time fighting them, I should just have them take me to their hideout and regroup with Yuuki. Since she is definitely Aoba, she wouldn't let any harm happen to us unless it was out of her control."

"Nagi-chan, are you going to keep resisting?"

"No, if I kept going, things would've gotten heated and I might accidentally kill one of you. Let's stop playing games, Aoba. Take me to where Yuuki is."

~A few minutes later~
"What was I doing........that's right.....I got captured. But I kinda feel good."

As he was slowly opening his eyes, Yuuki couldn't help but yell in shock. Right now, Koko was on top of him and licking his body while he was naked. While he tried to move, Naon advised him to stay still since his wounds haven't healed yet. Before Yuuki could say anything, Aoba and Nagisa were seen walking inside of the room.

"Ok, we don't have any pursuers. Is Yuuki okay, is he awake?"

"Hey Yuuki, you aren't dead yet are y-"

Both Aoba and Nagisa grew silent when they witnessed the scene before them. As Aoba suddenly had Koko in a headlock, Nagisa simply laughed at Yuuki as the boy tried to explain himself. However, even Yuuki didn't know what was going on. Soon a sigh escaped from Naon's lips as she tried to defuse the situation.

"This misunderstanding is not beautiful. When his transformation was undone, he was naked and he also had a lot of injuries. So Koko was healing him, a dedicated beauty."

"He is your brother, so I wanted to heal all of his injuries. My saliva has healing properties."

"Thank you, Koko! I'm sorry, I'll definitely get you ice cream later."

As Aoba was hugging Koko, Nagisa saw Yuuki just staring at her. With a small smile on his face, Nagisa simply put a hand on his friend's right shoulder. When Yuuki looked at his friend, he noticed some tears slowly falling out of his eyes.

"This isn't a dream, Yuuki. We finally found her."

"So that's......that's really Nee-chan."

Seeing their reactions, Aoba walked over to Yuuki and Nagisa. Suddenly the young woman wrapped both of them in her arms. A wide smile was present on her face as both Yuuki and Nagisa were both crying tears of joy.

"Yuuki, Nagi-chan, it's been too long. You've both grown into fine men."

"Nee-chan, you're really alive."

"I'm glad you're alive Aoba, but .......CAN SOMEONE GIVE YUUKI SOME CLOTHES BEFORE HIS DICK TOUCHES ME!!"

As Nagisa said this, the group hug was broken as fast as it was formed while Koko managed to find some clothes for Yuuki to wear. Soon the group began to walk out of the room they were in. The moment they did, Nagisa and Yuuki were shocked with what they saw.

"Surprising right? This is under the surface of Mato, we call it the Hidden Village. There's an underground cave system under the heart of Mato too."

"This is a pretty nice place, isn't it, Yuuki? The reason I brought you here is because you and Nagisa will be living here from now on."

"Wait a minute Aoba, I can understand that you want to be with Yuuki. You two were separated after a Mato Incident, but you clearly can be reasoned with."

"Nagi's right! You're still human, Nee-chan. If we talk to the Anti-Demon Corps, they will protect you."

"Looks like this won't be simple. What a pain in the ass. Looks like Yuuki and I will have to stop them if they decide to attack...........wait, but Yuuki can't transform without Kyouka or Himari right............YUUKI COME UP WITH AN IDEA BEFORE I HAVE TO DO ALL THE WORK!!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 536 26
In Qingqing City, An extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe. No o...
18 0 24
Earth has been destroyed by its own people and is completely unlivable now. The few survivors now reside in cryostasis roaming through space as scien...
861 80 14
Born and raised at a young age to sacrifice his very being for the government, a young boy turns into the man everyone expects him to be but what wou...
27 1 8
In a world ruled by tyrants, there are a brave few who directly oppose the system. They are called Outliers, but after centuries of battle the once m...