He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

48

3.1K 89 9
By LiannQ

: Duan Rong still remembers Xie Zhou’s lewd appearance in the bar. He was like an old pervert.

But now, Xie Zhou behaves extremely conservatively, completely different from his appearance in the bar. The buttons of his shirt are tightly buttoned one by one, and one button is still buttoned on the abrupt Adam's apple. It is so sexy that it makes your legs weak. .

After Xie Zhou greeted Jiang Bei, he naturally noticed Duan Rong beside him.

Seeing Duan Rong's lustful look, Xie Zhou pressed the tip of his tongue against the roof of his mouth, and a faint dark light appeared in his eyes.

Duan Rong was so angry that he directly started to pull the opponent.

"You bastard, why are you pretending to be serious? Weren't you very romantic when I saw you last time?"

But Xie Zhou looked weak, but he was taller than Duan Rong. He pulled like this, but he didn't pull Xie Zhou. Instead, he almost fell directly into the other person's arms.

Moreover, Xie Zhou's expression became even colder, and his eyes when looking at Duan Rong were as cold as an iceberg.

The strange atmosphere between the two attracted the attention of other students.

"What's the relationship between Professor Xie and this person? That handsome guy with a bit of arrogance feels like he's been poked in the ass." "Have been poked in the ass? Hahahaha, your

metaphor is so funny. "

But the atmosphere between these two people is really weird. I want to do CP. Ouch!" "There

should be no one in our school who dares to form CP with Professor Xie." "

But that one looks like a snake ." An equally enchanting beauty really goes well with Professor Xie, and I feel like they could have sex at any time."

Jiang Bei also felt that the atmosphere between Duan Rong and Xie Zhou was particularly strange, so he took a step back silently.

Duan Rong felt a little defeated by Xie Zhou, and was afraid that he would suffer like last time, so he could only put his hand down, then pulled Jiang Bei's sleeve and left: "Let's go, Jiang Bei, let's not worry about that fool anymore. "

Jiang Bei was pulled away by Duan Rong, but Duan Rong didn't even look back.

Jiang Bei looked back at Xie Zhou and found that he was looking at the skin touched by Duan Rong and moving the Adam's apple in his throat.

Others could tell there was something wrong between Duan Rong and Xie Zhou, and Jiang Bei could naturally tell it too, but Jiang Bei didn't ask any more questions.

Duan Rong walked around for a while under Jiang Bei's guidance. He felt that there was nothing interesting in the school, and he was afraid of meeting Xie Zhou again, so he said goodbye to Jiang Bei and went back. .

But when he walked out of the school gate and drove, he saw a man standing in front of his car, like a statue.

The man turned his head after hearing Duan Rong's footsteps and raised his eyebrows slightly at him.

Duan Rong pinched his fingers.

Damn it, it’s that idiot Xie Zhou.

At this time, Xie Zhou had a cigarette in his mouth and his hair was combed back. He looked indescribably romantic. He was completely different from his appearance just now. He was a completely different person.

After seeing Duan Rong, Xie Zhou's first words were: "What is the relationship between Jiang Bei and you?" His tone was extremely dangerous.

He slowly approached Duan Rong, pinched the snake scales that appeared on Duan Rong's face and said, "Your lover?" He took out the cigarette from his mouth and blew on Duan Rong.

Duan Rong choked on the cigarette in Xie Zhou's mouth. He was furious, partly because Xie Zhou grabbed his snake scales, and partly because of what Xie Zhou just said.

Damn it, if Duan Ye hears this, he will definitely be skinned.

Duan Rong: "No, she is my daughter-in-law. Also, don't blow on me, believe it or not, I will kill you?"

After hearing Duan Rong's explanation, Xie Zhou smiled with satisfaction.

But the fingers that pinched Duan Rong's snake scales did not loosen up. Instead, they squeezed harder and gently stroked them with their fingers from time to time. After hearing the unbearable and suppressed sound from Duan Rong's mouth, Xie Zhou's bad taste got better. satisfy.

Just when Duan Rong's attention was all focused on Xie Zhou's hand, Xie Zhou suddenly covered his head and bit Duan Rong's neck hard at an unexpected speed.

There are still bite marks on Duan Rong's neck that Xie Zhou left on him before. Although the bite marks have faded, they are still there.

Seeing another bite mark on his neck, Duan Rong immediately screamed: "Xie Zhou! You bastard!"

Xie Zhou unbuttoned the buttons one by one, and then said ascetic but suppressed: "You can bite it back."

When he said this, his voice trembled slightly, as if he was not afraid at all, but was expecting from the bottom of his heart.

Duan Rong was a little annoyed, so he changed his snake fangs and bit Xie Zhou's neck. Out of anger, he bit very close to Xie Zhou's Adam's apple. If Duan Rong's reason hadn't controlled him, I'm afraid he would have directly Biting Xie Zhou's Adam's apple.

But in the end, seeing the Adam's apple rising and falling in front of him, Duan Rong was heartbroken. He broke his promise and bit it again.

Suddenly, Duan Rong saw Xie Zhou's body swaying from side to side.

Duan Rong thought that Xie Zhou was in great pain, which made him feel extremely satisfied, so he bit down a little harder.

But before he finished biting, he discovered that Xie Zhou was not shaking in pain at all, but shaking in excitement.

Even at the end, Xie Zhou pulled his hair, inserted his fingers into his hair, and slowly licked the tooth marks left on Duan Rong's body with his tongue, and even licked up all the blood on it. .

Duan Rong: "..."

Madman, this word came to Duan Rong's mind. Duan Rong was indeed a madman.

Duan Rong suddenly felt that it was not interesting anymore, so he took back the snake fangs, but Xie Zhou was obviously not satisfied. He covered his tall body and kissed Duan Rong's mouth, and also kissed his snake Xinzi, attacking Even more fierce than before.

When Jiang Bei returned to his old house, he found that Duan Rong hadn't come back yet. He obviously left before him, but until now there was no movement, and he didn't know where he went.

Duan Ye came back at this time. When he saw Jiang Bei, he pulled Jiang Bei over.

Duan Ye: "What are you thinking about?"

Jiang Bei: "I miss Duan Rong, he hasn't come back yet." Duan Ye

heard this, a faint dissatisfaction flashed in his eyes, and he gently pinched the little cutie's chin , "Don't miss him, let's go to the hot spring."

Jiang Bei's ears froze: "Soak in the hot spring?"

Duan Ye gently scratched Jiang Bei's cheek with a few scales exposed on his face, letting Jiang Bei Bei felt itchy.

Duan Ye: "We have never been to a hot spring, let's try it."

The scar on Jiang Bei's stomach has already healed, and he can soak in water.

Hearing Duan Ye's suggestion, Jiang Bei felt hot all over.

When the two of them went out in the evening, they met Duan Rong. He came back secretly. His clothes were disheveled and there were bloodshot eyes at the corners of his mouth. But this was not the most serious thing. The most serious thing was that there was a tooth mark on his neck, which was still there. There was blood oozing out, which was particularly terrifying.

After seeing Jiang Bei and the others, Duan Rong's body tensed up, then he pulled up his collar to cover the bite marks on his neck, and then sneaked away again.

Seeing him like that, Jiang Bei thought of Xie Zhou.

Is Duan Rong really having an affair with Xie Zhou?

Duan Ye saw that Jiang Bei's attention was all focused on Duan Rong, so he turned Jiang Bei's face over and said, "Don't worry about him, let's go to the hot spring." The two of them drove to the hot spring. The hot spring was

at In the suburbs, reservations are usually required, but for Duan Ye, there is no need at all.

The hot spring bathing area is open-air, and the style is a bit Japanese. You can choose individual or public ones.

When choosing, Duan Ye chose to be alone without hesitation.

After making the selection, Jiang Bei went to change into his yukata.

The yukata here are all disposable, so you don’t have to worry about hygiene.

It's just that the collar of the yukata is a bit big. No matter how you wear it, it will still expose a large area of ​​skin on your chest, especially the flower-shaped tattoo on Jiang Bei's chest.

The flower-shaped tattoo has not faded much even after several months. It looks like it is still in bud, making people eager to pick it.

After Jiang Bei put on his yukata, he put on the clogs given by the staff.

The thin feet are covered in wooden clogs, round and cute.

Duan Ye also put on his yukata. The soft yukata was put on Duan Ye's broad body. It looked sexy, and it also had a kind of sexual tension that Jiang Bei didn't have.

When Duan Ye walked to Jiang Bei, Jiang Bei noticed that Duan Ye was looking at him seriously.

Inexplicably, Jiang Bei felt that his face must be very red.

The two arrived at the independent hot spring they had chosen.

The hot spring is open-air and separated from other hot springs by curtains. The Japanese-style hot spring has an indescribable sense of tranquility, and is also surrounded by special Japanese shochu and snacks.

The air in the suburbs is very good. When you look up, you can see stars, like a child's eyes.

Jiang Bei tested the water temperature and found it was a temperature that the human body could bear.

Jiang Bei glanced at Duan Ye. Duan Ye had already taken off his clothes. His well-defined back muscles were strong and tight, making the already hot air even hotter.

Jiang Bei coughed and slowly took off his bathrobe.

Jiang Bei hesitated for a moment by the hot spring, wondering whether it would be better to go down directly or wait a while, but the next second, someone hugged Jiang Bei's waist, and a low laughter appeared in Jiang Bei's ears. .

Before Jiang Bei could react, he fell down.

There was a "plop" and water splashed everywhere.

After falling, the warm hot spring water poured into Jiang Bei, making him wet all over and his hair was also wet.

Jiang Bei struggled underwater for a few times and then returned to the surface.

But after getting up, Jiang Bei did not find Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei thought Duan Ye hadn't come out yet, so he waited for a while, but after waiting for a while, the water surface was still calm. Jiang Bei panicked and started shouting: "Duan Ye? Duan Ye, where are you? Are you still there?" "

There were no waves on the water, and Jiang Bei was a little anxious. How could he forget that Duan Ye is a snake and likes coldness, so he couldn't have fainted from being scalded by the water, right?

Jiang Bei suddenly panicked, and then he dived into the hot spring with all his strength

. Not long after he entered, he saw a long dark green snake tail.

The snake's tail remained motionless in the hot spring, as if it simply died.

Seeing this, Jiang Bei immediately swam over and held Duan Ye's snake tail in his arms.

Duan Ye's snake tail became a little warm under the influence of the hot spring, and the snake scales on it were also a little wilted, like an eggplant beaten by frost.

Jiang Bei wanted to pull Duan Ye's snake tail to the water, but as soon as he started, the snake's tail suddenly moved. It snaked upward from Jiang Bei's ankle, along Jiang Bei's round toes, and tender His calves and soft belly with scars went up, wrapping his whole body together.

Next to Jiang Bei's head, a huge snake head was looking at him leisurely, and at the end, it even rubbed Jiang Bei's cheek.

Duan Ye's movements were very light and did not make Jiang Bei feel any discomfort. However, Duan Ye's force around Jiang Bei's body became stronger and stronger, making Jiang Bei feel depressed and suffocated.

In this feeling, Duan Ye came to Jiang Bei's chest again and sniffed the beautiful flower-shaped tattoo.

The warm breath is breathed on the flower shape, making the flowers more beautiful and charming.

In the past, Jiang Bei would have been a little afraid of this feeling, but after spending time with Duan Ye for a long time, Jiang Bei was used to it.

Duan Ye's body, softened by the hot springs, became a little softer, and even the scales on his body were no longer so cold.

Jiang Bei rested his head on Duan Ye's snake body. The head resting on Duan Ye's snake body felt particularly comfortable, even more comfortable than a pillow.

The two of them soaked in the hot spring for a long time. When Jiang Bei's body was soft and limp, he got up from the hot spring.

But when he got up, he felt a little dizzy whether it was due to soaking for too long or some other reason.

Jiang Bei leaned next to Duan Ye and said to Duan Ye: "Duan Ye, you are a snake. Snakes like the cold. Do you feel uncomfortable?" Duan Ye hugged

Jiang Bei's soft waist: "It's a little bit. But it doesn't matter much. It's good for me to soak in hot springs occasionally."

Jiang Bei nodded and said: "That's it, but I seem to be a little uncomfortable."

Duan Ye immediately expressed concern: "Want me to rub it for you "?"

Jiang Bei nodded: "Then rub it."

Duan Ye stretched out his fingers and began to slowly press Jiang Bei's temples. Jiang Bei just hummed in comfort, extremely satisfied.

After finishing massaging, Jiang Bei couldn't help but rub Duan Ye's body a few more times.

It's rare to see snake skin as soft as Duan Ye's, so you have to take advantage of this time to feel it more.

Seeing this, Duan Ye did not stop Jiang Bei, but instead bent his waist so that Jiang Bei could rub more easily.

Duan Ye's snake scales were so comfortable that Jiang Bei sighed with satisfaction.

After a while, Duan Ye's snake scales and skin slowly became hard, and Jiang Bei got up with some regret.

Duan Ye pulled off Jiang Bei's yukata bit by bit: "Change out of your clothes, we're going back."

Jiang Bei nodded and obediently took off his yukata.

After changing their clothes, the two of them walked out.

Duan Ye went to the front to drive, while Jiang Bei sat obediently in the back, thinking that this hot spring bathing activity was quite good.

But not long after driving, the traffic in front was blocked, and Duan Ye was forced to stop.

And not only that, there are many people in front looking at a high place and pointing.

Duan Ye stuck his head out to take a look, then turned back to Jiang Bei and said: "I'll go to the front to see what happened."

Jiang Bei: "Then let me go and have a look too."

The two got out of the car, and Jiang Bei pulled him away casually. A passerby asked: "Excuse me, what happened in the front? Why did you suddenly stop gambling?" The

passerby shook his head and said he didn't know: "It seems that someone is about to jump off the building. I don't know the rest. Yeah, go ask someone else."

Another old man heard Jiang Bei asking someone, so he fanned to Jiang Bei and said: "You don't know as much about this as I do. Come on, let me tell you. I heard that a man was raped by his family. I was abused and couldn't stand it anymore, so I wanted to kill my parents, but because of the accident, I couldn't kill my parents, so I had no choice but to jump off the building. Wow, it's so dramatic. I don't know whether to pity the parents or the child. ."

After listening to the old man's explanation, Jiang Bei thanked him, then looked up, and sure enough he saw the man who wanted to jump off the building.

That man was standing on a high place, in an extremely dangerous place, and it was scary just to look at him.

Jiang Bei looked at the man carefully and felt that the man looked familiar, and the place where the man jumped also felt familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before.

Jiang Bei shook his head, thinking that he might have made a mistake, but the more he looked, the more Jiang Bei felt that the man looked very familiar, and he must have seen it somewhere.

Jiang Bei stared at him for a long time. Finally, Jiang Bei remembered who he was.

He is actually Lu Huai!

Lu Huai was actually on the roof and wanted to jump off the building! !

Not far from Jiang Bei, Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang were on the ground cursing at Lu Huai above.

"Lu Huai, you actually want to kill me! You want to jump off a building? You are so capable!" "

Lu Huai, if you have the fucking ability, just jump for me! If you don't jump, I will kill you myself!" I don’t want to be embarrassed if I say it out loud, I don’t want to have a bitch like you!”

Harsh words kept coming out of Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan’s mouths. The vulgar and foul-smelling sounds made the people next to them want to block their ears.

Someone around heard Lu Huai's name from the conversation between Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan. For this reason, the crowd became even more noisy and crowded.

"Holy shit, it's Lu Huai who wants to jump off the building. He really can't restless until his death." "That's

disgusting, Lu Huai. Why do you want me to see what he looked like when he died? I'll have nightmares."

" Why are you so cold-blooded? Now that Lu Huai is about to jump off the building, why don't you call the police as soon as possible?" "Have you

reported it earlier? I regret it now. I shouldn't have reported it then. Let him die without any hindrance."

" Lu Huai is so fucking disgusting. It's best not to hesitate and jump right away. I used to be a fan of his and I'm so angry when I think about this." Upstairs, Lu Huai looked at the dense crowd of

people downstairs with a crazy look on his face. .

The corners of his mouth were grinning to the base of his ears, like the strangest creature in the night, just waiting for an opportunity to devour a person's skin and flesh.

After getting tired of the endless insults and oppression from Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan, Lu Huai finally reached the last step. He wanted to kill Zhu Kongguang and Niu Chunlan. He spent several weeks preparing for this, but On the day when it was actually implemented, he was suddenly discovered by Niu Chunlan.

On the spot when she found out, Niu Chunlan pinched his neck with her fingers, almost strangling him to death. If he hadn't struggled desperately, he might not have gotten here.

Lu Huai looked at the towering floors under his toes with a satisfied smile on his face.

This is the place where Lu Huai jumped from the building in his previous life, and he has returned to the starting point of his previous life.

Lu Huai's toes kept moving forward, and his body was swaying in the fierce wind, as if he might fall down at any time.

Soon, the police and fire brigade people came over, and they began to rescue Lu Huai, but Lu Huai ignored them completely and was immersed in his own world.

In his previous life, he jumped from here and gained a new life, so what about this time? So what will he gain if he jumps from here again this time? Is it rebirth or hope?

When Lu Huai thought of that scene, he was so excited that his mind climaxed.

The wind was as strong as in the previous life, no, it should be said that it was stronger than in the previous life, and the wind even scratched his face and made several small cuts. But Lu Huai seemed to feel no pain at all, and was just happy that he was reborn again.

Lu Huai opened his hands and was intoxicated in his own world. He took one last look at the world, finally closed his eyes, then fell down and jumped straight down from the building, like a bird with broken wings.

He looked at the ground and laughed crazily, feeling happy even if the strong wind cut his skin raw.

However, the moment his skull shattered, the moment all the bones in his body broke, the smile on his face gradually disappeared and darkened forever.

He thought that if he jumped, he would get the same new life as in his previous life. He thought that if he jumped, he would regain everything about Jiang Bei. He thought everything would be fine, but he was wrong. He died forever, along with all his consciousness. And all hope died together, and from now on, it will never wake up.

Downstairs, countless people began to scream.

"Ahhhhhhh! He really jumped! He really jumped! Lu Huai really jumped." "

I dare not look at it at all. It's so scary. I feel like vomiting. I have to leave quickly."

" Why did Lu Huai still have a smile on his face after jumping off a building? It's really strange."

"How is it possible? How could he smile?" "

But I really saw it. It's so weird, a bit creepy." "

I saw it too. , I have goosebumps all over my body, damn, it’s so scary.”

“Do you think this scene is very weird? It reminds me of the piano “Night” played by Lu Huai on “The Piano Show”. Listen to It was said that many people who played that piano music died. Do you think Lu Huai's death may be related to this?" "What you said is

so scary. It should be a coincidence."

On the other side, I saw Lu Huai Jiang Bei felt uncomfortable all over as he jumped from the building. He thought of everything he had seen in the illusion. Lu Huai seemed to have jumped to his death in this way in his previous life. Is there some connection between the two?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
97.5K 5.8K 18
Yan Chao Xiang has just transmigrated into the body of a nobleman who was the second husband of a poor village man. knowing the fate of his poor wife...
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

64.3K 850 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...
4.5K 603 145
WARNING! THIS IS NOT MY OWN STORY-MTL FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY. Novel Summary Luo XiaoLou is reborn on the day of his engagement four thous...