He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

45

3.4K 107 12
By LiannQ

After hearing Feng Sicui’s shout, Dean Shen immediately rushed over without stopping.

Following him were some gray-haired old men.

After signing the agreement, they transported Jiang Bei to the operating room, and then a large number of monster nurses followed him in.

At the last moment entering the operating room, Jiang Bei saw Duan Ye's eyes.

He was always domineering and indifferent, and his eyes were as unwavering as an ancient well. But at this moment, Jiang Bei noticed that there was a bit more sadness between his brows.

Jiang Bei held back the pain and mouthed: "It's okay, everything will be okay."

He and the snake balls in his belly would be as vigorous as the butterfly he met today.

It will be fine.

Before Jiang Bei had time to look into Duan Ye's eyes, the door of his operating room was closed, separating him and Duan Ye.

The operating room quickly lit up with red lights.

Duan Ye and Feng Sicui waited quietly outside.

Jiang Bei is a male, and giving birth to snake eggs can only be done by caesarean section and not vaginal delivery, which to a certain extent increases the risk of the operation.

Feng Sicui looked at Duan Ye, who was standing blankly on the side. He was acting out of a violent temper, as if he would rush up and bite someone with his sharp snake teeth at any time.

Feng Sicui sighed.

Feng Sicui hasn't seen Duan Ye like this for a long time.

Outside the hospital, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai rushed out like crazy.

When Jiang Bei started, they happened to make a call to Gingerbread, so they also knew that Jiang Bei was about to give birth.

After learning the news, they immediately put down everything they had on them and ran over.

However, they were stopped outside.

Security guard: "I'm sorry, Mr. Duan has sealed off the hospital. Except for medical staff and patients inside, outsiders are not allowed to enter." Lin

Daidai said anxiously: "But our child is giving birth inside!"

Jiang Bei is still a boy. ! So dangerous.

The security guard shook his head: "I'm sorry, this still won't work."

Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci squatted on the ground in pain.

In this situation, it reminded them of the day when Lu Huai pinched off Jiang Bei's finger with the piano cover.

Jiang Bei must have been in the same pain as them that day, no, it was even more painful, because the biological parents did not care about the safety of their biological children, but they went to appreciate the imposter's piano skills.

Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci kept looking inside the hospital uncomfortably, trying to seize a chance to sneak in, but they couldn't find it at all. The security guards were watching them closely all the time.

As long as they think of their children hovering on the verge of life and death, but they can't even get through the hospital door, their hearts will start to beat, so uncomfortable and so violent.

The red light in the operating room quickly went out, and then the green light came on.

After seeing Dean Shen come out, everyone's hearts were lifted.

Looking at the nervous people, Dean Shen took a breath, and then said: "Congratulations to Mr. Duan, Mr. Jiang and Snake Dandan are very safe." After hearing

the news, Feng Sicui on the side was very happy, and She also saw with her own eyes that after Dean Shen said those words, the terrifying anger in Duan Ye's body immediately disappeared without a trace.

Jiang Bei was quickly pushed out of the operating room.

Duan Ye changed his previous decadence and stepped forward to hold the little hand of Jiang Bei, who was already asleep.

Jiang Bei's belly has become flat, making him appear more petite than before.

Duan Ye kissed Jiang Bei's forehead carefully, and then kissed Jiang Bei's straight nose and intoxicating lips along his forehead.

Finally, he whispered in Jiang Bei's ear: "Sisi is healthy and you are great. They are all miracles given to me by God."

Lin Daidai and Duan Nianjun did not dare to disturb Duan Ye, so they went to see Snake Dandan. .

The newly born snake's eggs have a sense of vitality, and the black cross spots on them are particularly small and cute.

As snake elders, Duan Nianjun and Feng Sicui felt extremely soft-hearted when they saw the snake balls.

Ouch, this is their grandson! Their grandson! Just looking at the snake’s balls is so cute!

Gingerbread who was following them looked at Snake Dandan with a frown on his face, his little face wrinkled up.

Where is my brother’s child? Where is his Zizi?

What about such a big kid? Why did it become an egg?

Jiang Bei didn't know how long he slept. When he woke up, he felt that his whole body was soft and soft, and his stomach had already become flat, and there was still tearing pain from time to time.

Jiang Bei wanted to speak out, but his voice was extremely hoarse and his voice was so soft that even Jiang Bei himself couldn't hear clearly.

But Duan Ye noticed it as soon as Jiang Bei made a sound.

He came to Jiang Bei and patiently replied: "Snake Dandan is very healthy."

"You are also very healthy. The wound on your stomach will be fine after a few days."

Jiang Bei smiled with satisfaction after hearing the answer he wanted. laugh. Pregnant women who had a caesarean section are not suitable to eat liquid food within six to eight hours after delivery, but it has been eight hours now for Jiang Bei, so Duan Ye carefully fed Jiang Bei some warm water.

After drinking the warm water, Jiang Bei closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

Looking at Jiang Bei who turned pale from exhaustion, Duan Ye wiped Duan Ye's face with a sterilized towel with some distress.

After doing all of this, Duan Ye rubbed the phone next to him with his fingers a few times, then took a photo of Jiang Bei, and then took a photo of Snake Dandan.

Later, both photos were posted to Moments.

The copywriting is still concise and concise, still a simple period.

【Duan Ye:. Soon

, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun came over to like and comment.

[Feng Sicui: My son has become a father. Congratulations to the thirty-year-old snake! ]

[Duan Nianjun: Well done to my son, he brought a daughter-in-law home. ]

[Duan Riao: Congratulations! I will be a father from now on! ]

Even Mr. Duan, who has never used WeChat very much, also liked and left comments for the first time.

[Snake Dandan is so cute, I hope Snake Grandson can come out soon! 】

Looking at his beloved little wife and little snake egg underneath his couple avatar, Duan Ye felt for the first time in his life that the years were ahead.

After putting down the phone, Duan Ye looked at the time. After calculating that the time was almost up, Duan Ye fed Jiang Bei some liquid food.

From the series of actions, you can't tell that he is a novice or a boss at all, you can only see his care and patience.

Jiang Bei recovered well during the days he was hospitalized, but in order to prevent future troubles, the hospital still kept Jiang Bei in the hospital for a while.

During this period, Jiang Bei ate special confinement meals, which were rich and delicious. Jiang Bei felt like he had gained a lot of weight.

Sisi is also kept in the hospital, but it is much stronger than Jiang Bei. Not only is it very healthy, it can also be carried around.

Duan Ye arranged the best ward in the hospital for Jiang Bei, so Jiang Bei didn't feel too intolerable during the hospitalization, but sometimes he was forced not to leave the hospital bed, which was very painful.

On this day, Jiang Bei was dumbfounded when he looked at Sisi in front of him wearing a hospital gown.

Did such a big snake's balls really come out of his stomach?

Gan.

so big.

And the snake patterns on it are really dense.

Jiang Bei tilted his head and poked it gently with his finger. The snake's balls swayed to both sides, as if he was responding to Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei slid gently along the pattern on Si Si's eggshell, Si Si trembled slightly, and Jiang Bei actually felt an emotion called joy from it.

Jiang Bei was happy but full of questions.

Who can tell him... how to hatch snake eggs?

Jiang Bei moved restlessly on the bed several times. Then, he tried to make a move, placing Si Si under his body, while he incubated the eggs like a female snake, and tried to I learned the sounds of female snakes, thinking that this would make the snake eggs hatch faster.

When Jiang Bei was incubating the eggs, a large hospital gown was put on Jiang Bei, which made Jiang Bei look a little sickly and frail, with a strange beauty, as if he might transform into an immortal at any time.

Sometimes, the tender arms are exposed under the hospital gown, revealing the thin veins on the arms, which is particularly abrupt.

But what Jiang Bei ate during pregnancy was not only absorbed by the snake's balls, but also by Jiang Bei's own body. Therefore, although some parts of Jiang Bei were thin, some parts were rounder, such as Jiang Bei's farts. The fart is much rounder and plumper than before. It feels more tactile and has a different feeling compared to the previous slender appearance.

Duan Ye looked at his wife who had been pregnant for three years and came in a little funny to take Si Si out from under Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei watched helplessly as his little boy was being taken away, becoming even more stupid.

After Duan Ye saw it, he kissed the corners of Jiang Bei's mouth and eyes affectionately. He kissed any place that could be kissed.

Duan Ye panted and said to Jiang Bei: "Shall I hold you in my arms and take a bath?"

Jiang Bei could already wet his body after the operation, but he would wrap the wound with plastic wrap when taking a bath.

Jiang Bei was annoyed, but he didn't refuse.

Duan Ye pulled some plastic wrap and wrapped it around Jiang Bei bit by bit.

When he saw the wound on Jiang Bei's stomach, Duan Ye's movements obviously slowed down, and the movements of his hands became much lighter. There seemed to be some regret in his eyes.

He looked at the scar and touched it gently, but did not dare to use too much force.

Jiang Bei smiled and said: "It's okay, Duan Ye, don't worry."

Duan Ye tested the water temperature with his hands. When the water temperature was right, he gently poured the water on Jiang Bei. During this period, he was very careful not to let the food stay fresh. The membrane is exposed to water.

The water temperature was great and comfortable. After Sisi was born, Jiang Bei had not taken a bath for a long time. When the water was sprinkled on him, Jiang Bei snorted with satisfaction, his voice was like a puppy.

Seeing that Jiang Bei was satisfied, Duan Ye bathed Jiang Bei more carefully.

At the same time, Duan Ye also looked at Jiang Bei quietly, and found that Jiang Bei's body was more beautiful, probably because he had given birth to a child. The places that should be round were round, and the places that should be narrow were narrow. There was something new that was not there before. Feel.

Compared to Jiang Bei's body before, Duan Ye found that he liked Jiang Bei's body now, and it felt good.

Duan Ye patted Jiang Bei's shoulder: "Hey, do you want to take a shower? We're up."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Actually, he still wanted to take a shower.

Seeing this, Duan Ye washed Jiang Bei for a while, and finally put down the shower when Jiang Bei was satisfied.

Jiang Bei stayed in the hospital for several days, and his wounds had almost recovered. He could be discharged from the hospital at the instruction of Dean Shen.

The day he was discharged from hospital was rainy and windy, so Duan Ye put a long coat on Duan Ye to prevent him from catching a cold.

Jiang Bei felt that everyone around him was looking at him, so he said no.

Duan Ye calmly pinched Jiang Bei's plump waist: "How can you hatch snake eggs when your body is cold?"

Jiang Bei thought for a while, sighed, and then put on his clothes.

Duan Ye took the snake egg over and put it in Jiang Bei's hand: "Hold Si Si so that the clothes on your body can cover it." Jiang Bei was a little worried that

his silly snake son would catch a cold, so he put it in his arms. Hold your silly son well in your arms.

The two waited at the door for a while, and the driver came to pick them up in his car.

When Jiang Bei and the others got on the bus, in the distance, a takeaway boy wearing takeout clothes looked at Jiang Bei and the others coldly. He also held his palm tightly, and his slender fingernails were embedded into the palm of his hand. It means to loosen up.

But there was a very strange smile on that man's face.

Lu Huai wiped the sweat from his head and opened his clothes to let the cool breeze in.

After the plan to return to the Jiang family failed, Lu Huai could only live with Niu Chunlan and the others.

But Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang were out-and-out rural people. After coming to the big city, instead of trying to make money, they gambled. His habit has deepened, so the burden of making money can only be placed on Lu Huai.

At first, he wanted to find a job playing piano in a hotel or restaurant. After all, he copied Jiang Bei's piano skills, so it would be very easy to apply for that kind of job.

But when Lu Huai formally applied for the job, he discovered that his piano skills had completely disappeared, and he could not even recognize the simplest music scores.

At that moment, Lu Huai finally figured it out. It turned out that the protagonist's aura he had stolen from Jiang Bei had all disappeared, or in other words, the protagonist's aura had returned to Jiang Bei.

Lu Huai was filled with resentment, but there was nothing he could do.

After failing to apply for the piano playing job, Lu Huai was severely beaten by Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang, and had no choice but to do more tiring and heavy work. However, Niu Chunlan and the others still forced him to insist on what benefits he had received from the Jiang family. , let him spit it out.

But what are the benefits of Lu Huai? In order to maintain his image as a fairy boy, he didn't even dare to take more money from Jiang Shenci.

Lu Huai became very angry when he thought of Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang.

One day, he will definitely kill those two immortals.

Lu Huai loosened his fingers.

Just now, if he read correctly, the taller person should be Duan Ye.

The short man was covered so tightly that he couldn't see clearly.

However, the short man seemed to be in poor health and could not breathe. It seemed that he was not Jiang Bei. After all, there was nothing wrong with Jiang Bei's health. If there was anything wrong with him, he would have known about it a long time ago.

Lu Huai remembered the ambiguity between Duan Ye and Jiang Bei when they were at Jiang's house last time, with a playful smile on his face.

It seems that Duan Ye doesn't really like Jiang Bei. No, he found a new love not long after.

So what if Jiang Bei is the protagonist? So what if Jiang Bei takes the protagonist's aura back from him? So what if Jiang Bei and Duan Ye have an affair? In the end, he was kicked away by Duan Ye like a tool!

Lu Huai gloated and thought about it for a long time, until the last customer who ordered takeout came to remind him of the order.

Lu Huai was in a good mood, so he didn't quarrel with the customers much, and slowly and leisurely drove the small battery to continue delivering food.

When we arrived at the place, it had already been overdue for a long time. The guests were cursing at Lu Huai and even wanted to complain to Lu Huai, but Lu Huai didn't care at all.

When going back, Lu Huai met Duan Ye's car again.

The car was parked on the side of the road. Duan Ye seemed to get out of the car to buy something, so he opened the door and left it open.

Lu Huai was about to leave directly, but not long after leaving, Lu Huai came back on a small battery and took out his mobile phone.

He wanted to take a photo of Duan Ye Xinhuan and show it to Jiang Bei. It would definitely make him angry to death.

Lu Huai was very happy when he thought of that scene.

Lu Huai secretly took several photos from the right angle, and then quickly left on his bicycle.

When he reached a shady place, Lu Huai took out the photos on his phone and looked at them.

But after only seeing a few pictures, the veins on Lu Huai's neck bulged, and the breath in his nose became turbid and heavy.

That person...that person...

that person in the car seems to be Jiang Bei? !

How could it be Jiang Bei? It can't be Jiang Bei's.

Lu Huai refused to give up and enlarged the photo.

But the eyebrows and figure of the man in the photo were those of Jiang Bei. Lu Huai was afraid that something would go wrong, so he found Jiang Bei's photo on the Internet and compared it, but the result of the comparison confirmed that the man was Jiang Bei.

Lu Huai went completely crazy.

He thought that Jiang Bei was abandoned by Duan Ye, he thought that even if Jiang Bei had the aura of the protagonist, he would still be just as bad, and he thought that even if Jiang Bei had some ulterior relationship with Duan Ye, it would be no big deal.

However, the facts defeated him again and again. Jiang Bei lived a very good life, even better than the plot in the original book, which made Lu Huai extremely crazy.

Why is Jiang Bei so lucky? !

The phone suddenly rang at this time. It was Niu Chunlan.

Lu Huai didn't want to answer the call at first, but when he hung up, his finger accidentally pressed the answer button.

Niu Chunlan's sharp and harsh voice came from the other end of the phone, which made Lu Huai's ears hurt: "Lu Huai, what on earth are you doing? Are you delivering food properly? We've already received calls from the company!" What do you think you are of use to? You have been in the Jiang family for so long and you can't even get any money out. Now when you go to deliver food, you are always complained about and your money will be deducted. You are really a dead child. I should have just thrown you to death in the first place! "

The cursing voice kept echoing in Lu Huai's ears, until finally, Lu Huai was furious and his eyes were blood red.

It's all Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang's fault, it's all their fault, that's why he's living in such a miserable life!

Lu Huai rolled his eyes and seemed to have made up his mind. This made him look even more sinister and terrifying, and even his body temperature dropped a few points.

On the other side, the driver took Duan Ye and the others back to their old house.

When getting out of the car, Duan Ye was afraid that Jiang Bei would be tired, so he took the initiative to take Si Si from Jiang Bei's hand. However, Jiang Bei wanted to hold his child for a while longer, so he did not pass Si Si over.

After Jiang Bei got out of the car successfully, he saw Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai on the other side of the road in Laozhai.

During the days when Jiang Bei was hospitalized after giving birth to Snake Dandan, Lin Daidai often asked Gingerbread to bring some confinement meals to Jiang Bei, but Jiang Bei didn't eat much most of the time.

Looking at Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, Jiang Bei sighed heavily, and finally entered Duan's house with Duan Ye's support.

For Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, it would be great to be able to see Jiang Bei for a few times. It would be even better if they could see their grandson again. His grandson must be as cute as Jiang Bei was when he was a child, but unfortunately, they have always did not see.

Duan Nianjun and the others heard that Jiang Bei was discharged from the hospital today, so they had been waiting at the door for a long time, and they were still dressed neatly. Duan Nianjun and Duan Rong were wearing Spanish custom-made suits, and Feng Sicui was wearing a handmade gold velvet beaded cheongsam. Even Mr. Duan put on a Tang suit that he had not worn for a long time.

The four of them were dressed very grandly, as if they were going to attend a high-end cocktail party.

As soon as she saw Jiang Bei and the others getting off the bus, Feng Sicui hurriedly walked over in high heels.

Seeing the clothes on Feng Sicui's body, Duan Ye pursed his lips slightly, and then said: "Mom, why are you dressed like this?"

Feng Sicui carefully took the little snake egg in Jiang Bei's arms and said, "Here you go. I don’t know, how can we be so perfunctory about welcoming the first little snake grandchild in our family? Naturally, we need to be as public as possible to let other snakes know that our Duan family has a new little snake." "Oh,

you Look at how cute the eggshell of the little snake is. When the grandson breaks out of the shell, he will be extremely standard. I just don’t know if he is a grandson or a granddaughter, but who cares, male snakes and female snakes still hurt." Duan Ye: "...

"

Duan Nianjun on the other side waited eagerly for a long time, and finally couldn't wait any longer, so he urged Feng Sicui: "Are you ready to hug me? It's my turn." Feng Sicui: "Why are you in a hurry? I haven't hugged you yet

. It's fun."

Mr. Duan on the side said with a smile: "Actually, I also want to hug..."

Duan Rong: "Grandpa, I queued up first."

Duan Ye and Jiang Bei: "..."

Duan Ye narrowed his eyes. With eyes wide open, she no longer paid attention to those disrespectful snakes, and said to Jiang Bei: "Are you hungry? Let me take you in for dinner first?" Feng Sicui suddenly realized: "Oh, I have forgotten that

Jiang Bei is not there yet. For dinner, I will ask the servants to bring the food to the table."

In order to take care of Jiang Bei's health today, the chef cooked a standard confinement meal.

The confinement meal is very sumptuous, and the confinement meal prepared by the Duan family today is even more sumptuous.

After it was served, Jiang Bei hugged a pig's trotter and gnawed it, making his mouth full of oil.

After finishing the meal, Feng Sicui returned Sisi to Jiang Bei, and Jiang Bei hugged Sisi well.

After taking a bath, Jiang Bei held Sisi in his arms. Thinking of his last experience, Jiang Bei asked Duan Ye: "Duan Ye, Duan Ye, how do you hatch this snake egg?" Duan Ye: "...?"

Jiang

Bei Bei tentatively said: "How about you try to hatch it?"

Duan Ye: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8K 183
What if a Pokรฉmon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
269K 7.8K 133
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."
4.5K 603 145
WARNING! THIS IS NOT MY OWN STORY-MTL FOR OFFLINE READING PURPOSES ONLY. Novel Summary Luo XiaoLou is reborn on the day of his engagement four thous...
97.4K 5.8K 18
Yan Chao Xiang has just transmigrated into the body of a nobleman who was the second husband of a poor village man. knowing the fate of his poor wife...