He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

44

3.2K 112 0
By LiannQ

After hearing Jiang Bei’s words, the hiss in Duan Ye’s mouth became much quieter.

Duan Ye sighed and said to Jiang Bei: "Okay, let's give Snake Dandan a nickname."

Duan Ye: "What nickname do you want to call Baby Snake?"

Jiang Bei thought for a while: " How about your nickname Sisi?"

Sisi, the sound of a snake.

Duan Ye smiled softly and said: "Okay."

Sisi...

He and Jiang Bei's Sisi...

Tomorrow, Jiang Bei will go to the hospital to wait patiently for the birth period.

The day before, Jiang Bei almost knocked his stomach when he went to the toilet. Although it didn't cause much pain in the end, it still made the two of them nervous for a while.

Seeing this, Duan Ye's anxiety that had calmed down rose again, and the weird sounds in his mouth became louder and louder. He scared away the snakes near the old house.

Duan Ye rested his chin on Jiang Bei's shoulder and patted Jiang Bei's little one gently: "Shall I help you?" Jiang Bei coughed lightly

, his face turned red, and even the roots of his ears turned red. stand up.

"Isn't this... bad?"

Duan Ye gently bit Jiang Bei's little ear: "I haven't touched that part of your body before? And what if you are not careful again?"

Jiang Bei turned his head in shame. passed.

When Duan Ye pinched Jiang Bei's little one, Jiang Bei originally thought that he would be as embarrassed as last time, but the fact seemed to be a little better than last time, maybe because he was thick-skinned.

But there was still a small, weak sound coming out of his mouth unconsciously.

After peeing, Duan Ye touched Jiang Bei's belly and kissed the corners of Jiang Bei's eyes carefully: "It's okay, everything will be fine."

Jiang Bei kissed back.

During the kiss, Jiang Bei noticed that there was a green beard appearing at the corner of Duan Ye's mouth, and Jiang Bei suddenly felt even more distressed.

On the day of hospitalization, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun came back, and even Mr. Duan came back.

Jiang Bei was lying on the hospital bed. Feng Sicui and the others surrounded Jiang Bei and personally made chicken shredded noodles for Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, these are chicken shredded noodles, which are good for production." Seeing Jiang Bei eating, Feng

Sicui Sicui was nagging: "Jiang Bei, let me tell you, don't be too anxious. Giving birth is not painful. I thought I gave birth to it all at once." Jiang Bei knew that Feng Sicui

was In order to comfort him and make them relax, he deliberately smiled so that they would not be so nervous.

The atmosphere in the ward became much more relaxed, but Duan Ye remained silent.

Jiang Bei carefully swiped Duan Ye's palm with his nails, and Duan Ye immediately swiped him too.

Jiang Bei narrowed his eyes in satisfaction.

Outside the hospital, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci stood anxiously at the door.

They have always paid attention to the dynamics of the Duan family, sometimes even guarding Duan Ye's door. Especially when they knew that Jiang Bei might be kept by that old man Duan Ye, they paid more attention to the Duan family, for fear that Duan Ye would The old man would do something worse than a beast to Jiang Bei.

So as soon as he knew Jiang Bei was hospitalized, he hurriedly followed him.

However, the difficulty facing them now is that they don't know Jiang Bei's ward at all, and they have no qualifications to enter.

Thinking of this, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci felt a little bitter in their mouths, and the feeling of regret came to their hearts again.

Why is Jiang Bei hospitalized this time? Is it because of...his belly?

Why is Jiang Bei's belly bulging? What's wrong with you? What if Duan Ye treats Jiang Bei badly because Jiang Bei's belly is getting bigger?

For a moment, Lin Daidai felt a little confused.

Lin Daidai squeezed Jiang Shenci's shoulder and said to Jiang Shenci: "Let's go in and look for Jiang Bei." Jiang Shenci

also wanted to see Jiang Bei, so she nodded to Lin Daidai: "Okay. , let’s go in and see him.”

The smell of disinfectant was everywhere in the hospital.

Lin Didei pulled a nurse and asked: "Hello, I want to ask, do you know what room a patient named Jiang Bei lives in?" The

nurse said cautiously: "Who are you?"

Lin Didei: "I am ...His mother."

When she said the word "mother", Lin Daidai was very unconfident, because in the past six months, they had completely failed to fulfill their parental responsibilities, and even allowed Lu Huai to humiliate and humiliate Jiang Bei.

After hearing Lin Daidai's answer, the nurse said sarcastically: "Since you are his parents, why don't you ask him personally? I have seen many irresponsible parents like you." After saying that, the nurse rolled her eyes and left

. .

Lin Daidai lowered her head, feeling a little disappointed.

But the nurse is right, because she has indeed failed to fulfill her responsibilities as a parent, and now it is difficult to see her sick son.

After asking several nurses to no avail, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci sat aside in despair.

Not long after, two nurses passed by them, still talking.

"Did you know? There is a man who entered the obstetrics and gynecology department."

"What? Is this true? Why did he enter the obstetrics and gynecology department?"

"I don't know that. The doctors in the obstetrics and gynecology department keep it confidential. The sex is very strong, I can't find out the reason at all."

"What about the ward? Do you know?"

"It seems to be the top ward."

"So rich."

The two of them passed Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai as they talked. But didn’t spend much time on them.

Hearing their words, Lin Daidai felt inexplicably that the male patient living in that ward was Jiang Bei.

The two looked at each other, and finally Lin Daidai said: "Let's go over and have a look."

Jiang Shenci was suspicious: "But why did Xiaobei go to the obstetrics and gynecology department?"

Lin Daidai didn't think much and replied directly: "Yes. There must be a mistake."

After learning that Jiang Bei lived in a high-end ward, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci searched each room.

However, the high-end ward is not as easy to enter and exit as the ordinary ward. There were several times when Lin Daidai and the others were almost caught by the doctors in the hospital.

Soon, they arrived at the last high-end ward.

Lin Daidai looked at the ward in front of her with despair on her face.

What if there is no Jiang Bei inside...

What if Jiang Bei is not found inside yet...

Jiang Shenci nodded to Lin Daidai, who gritted her teeth and pushed the door open the next second.

In the ward, a fair-skinned man was lying on the bed. He was asleep, his face was pale, and his lips were pursed tightly. It was obvious that he was feeling a little uncomfortable.

What attracted more attention was his belly, which was very big. It didn't look like a man's belly, but more like a pregnant woman's belly, but this was very abnormal for a man.

Lin Daidai covered her mouth.

That's...their Xiao Bei.

After hearing the sound of the door opening, Jiang Bei opened his eyes. He originally thought it was Duan Ye, but when he saw that it was Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci, Jiang Bei's eyes became less warm.

Jiang Bei said coldly: "Why are you here?"

Faced with Jiang Bei's doubts, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai did not dare to say anything at all, and just stood there obediently.

Jiang Bei frowned and looked out the window.

I don’t know when Duan Ye will come back.

Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai mistakenly thought that Jiang Bei was worried about his stomach disease, so they took the initiative and said: "Xiao Bei, don't worry too much, we will definitely find the best doctor to treat you!"

Jiang Bei: "...?"

Lin Daidai cried: "I'm sorry Jiang Bei, it's all our fault. If we hadn't been blinded by Lu Huai in the past six months, we wouldn't have let you be fooled by that old man Duan Ye. I'm keeping you."

Although Duan Ye is very rich and has a high status in the business circle, Duan Ye is already in his thirties and Jiang Bei is only nineteen years old. No one would believe them if they said they were not keeping each other!

Jiang Bei's head was full of questions and he asked directly: "You mean, Duan Ye is old? He took care of me?"

Is Duan Ye old?

Jiang Bei tilted his head and thought about this question seriously.

Duan Ye looks very young and strong, much better than those teenagers in their twenties.

And why did they think that Duan Ye was keeping him? It's really weird.

Lin Daidai: "Jiang Bei, listen to us and come back with us. You are now sick with a strange disease and have a big belly. Although Duan Ye will pamper you now, he will definitely hate you later, old man. Men are like that, don't believe his sweet words."

When Lin Daidai was talking excitedly, Duan Ye suddenly opened the door and walked in.

His face was gloomy and his tone was cold: "Are you trying to persuade my wife and the child in her belly to leave?"

Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai were stunned when they heard Duan Ye's sudden voice.

Why did Duan Ye suddenly come back!

But after hearing what he said, Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci were dumbfounded.

Lin Daidai opened her mouth several times, feeling that the whole world was magical.

"W-what did you say? Jiang Bei, Jiang Bei is pregnant with your child?" The last word was broken, and the sharp voice echoed in the ward.

No, no, it's impossible.

How could Jiang Bei be pregnant? How could he be pregnant?

Jiang Shenci was also in disbelief: "Why is Jiang Bei pregnant? He is obviously not a girl."

Duan Ye looked a little sarcastic: "Why are you here even if you don't know Jiang Bei is pregnant? Leave quickly."

Duan Ye's words seemed to be mocking their incompetence and incompetence as parents.

Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci went out in a daze.

Originally, they thought that even if they treated Jiang Bei badly in the past six months, it would be too late to make up for it now. But when they heard Duan Ye say that Jiang Bei was pregnant, they realized how much they owed Jiang Bei.

They didn't know Jiang Bei's hard struggle in those six months. They didn't know how Lu Huai tortured him in those six months. Even if they already knew that there was no misunderstanding between Lu Huai and Jiang Bei, they didn't know that Jiang Bei had a good relationship. Bei is pregnant.

It must be very painful for a boy to be pregnant, especially if his biological parents know nothing about it.

Moreover, they even thought that Jiang Bei was being kept by Duan Ye, and they even tried to separate the two.

Pain and regret appeared in their minds together, causing their hearts and bodies to ache, as if they might stop at any time.

As parents, they really failed in their duties...

Seeing that Duan Ye was back, Jiang Bei straightened up and said, "You're back."

Duan Ye poured some of the spareribs soup in the thermos cup for Jiang Bei, and then put it in the bottle. The bowl of pork ribs soup was handed to Jiang Bei: "Here, drink some soup, be careful not to burn it."

Jiang Bei carefully took a sip. The taste of the pork ribs soup today was more fragrant, and there were corn kernels in it. He drank it into his stomach. It's warm and tastes different from what previous chefs have made.

The meat is also soft and chewy.

Seeing Jiang Bei finish the pork rib soup, Duan Ye served Jiang Bei another bowl of red bean and black rice porridge.

The black rice porridge also tastes very good, it tastes soft and glutinous.

After Jiang Bei finished the porridge, he asked, "Did you make this?"

Duan Ye didn't answer, but he already knew the answer without saying it.

Jiang Bei drank more than half of the red bean and black rice porridge in the bowl, and then said coquettishly to Jiang Bei: "Would you like to eat some too." Duan Ye originally wanted to say no,

but Jiang Bei insisted on eating the red bean and black rice porridge. Passing it over, Duan Ye had no choice but to take a small taste.

Before he finished, Jiang Bei gave Duan Ye another mouthful of pork rib soup.

Duan Ye drank the pork rib soup lovingly, but his brows were still furrowed after drinking.

Jiang Bei approached Duan Ye and smelled a faint smell of smoke near Duan Ye's mouth.

Duan Ye has always been relatively restrained. After Jiang Bei became pregnant, even if he wanted to smoke, he would probably only smoke a small amount. Today, Duan Ye's body was full of the smell of cigarettes. Obviously, he was getting more and more anxious.

Jiang Bei pulled Duan Ye's hand and said to Duan Ye, "How about you weigh me?"

He wanted to record Si Si's weight when he was still in his belly.

Duan Ye brought a scale to Jiang Bei, and Jiang Bei stepped on it with his bare feet.

When the cold metal touched Jiang Bei's toes, Jiang Bei took a few steps back with some discomfort.

But behind him was Duan Ye, so he wasn't too scared.

Jiang Bei looked at the weight on the scale - 80kg.

It was the weight of him and the baby in his belly.

In that moment, Jiang Bei felt a lot of emotion.

After taking the weight, Jiang Bei felt sleepy, so Duan Ye closed the door of the ward and went out.

Outside the door, Dean Shen was waiting quietly beside Duan Ye.

Duan Ye: "How is it?"

Dean Shen: "The success rate of our newly developed plan is 90%."

Duan Ye frowned: "It's not enough, it's still too low."

Dean Shen: "But this is already It's the highest."

Duan Ye glanced at Jiang Bei's ward.

But... Jiang Bei still has the possibility of dying.

Duan Ye felt uncomfortable just thinking about the possibility that Jiang Bei and the snake in his belly would die at any time. Although the probability was very small, it still made people uncomfortable.

After Dean Shen left, Duan Ye walked outside, groped around on his body a few times, and took out a few packs of cigarettes.

After Jiang Bei became pregnant, he warned himself not to smoke too much, but when he saw Jiang Bei lying on the hospital bed, Duan Ye couldn't quit smoking.

My craving for cigarettes is even greater than before, and I feel uncomfortable all over if I don’t smoke.

Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai left the hospital like zombies and then returned home, with no light in their eyes.

When the servants at home saw the two of them, they all silently took a few steps back, not daring to take a step closer.

At this time, the sound of gingerbread cookies came from the room, and he came over pulling his stuffed doll.

The little gingerbread cake tilted its head: "Mom, Dad, what's wrong with you?"

Looking at the innocent gingerbread cake, Lin Daidai covered her mouth.

Jiang Bei was so innocent before, but under their influence, Jiang Bei became like that. He didn't even dare to tell his family that he was pregnant in a male body, so he had to bear it alone.

Lin Daidai suddenly remembered the last scene when Jiang Beilai's family was divided. At that time, his belly was a little big.

He must have been in a lot of pain at that time, and they still insisted on dividing the household.

Thinking of what happened in the past, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai were so regretful that their intestines turned green.

Gingerbread blinked and stretched out her chubby little hands: "Mom and dad, don't cry. Gingerbread doesn't want to see mom and dad cry."

Lin Daidai touched Gingerbread's head gently.

During the time when Lu Huai was at the Jiang family, they actually ignored a lot of gingerbread. Now, they also owe a lot to gingerbread in their hearts.

Gingerbread happily spun around in circles: "Tell mom and dad a big secret. My brother is going to have a baby soon, so that Gingerbread won't be the youngest child!" Lin Daidai's eyes lit up when she heard Gingerbread say this

. "Bingbing, what are you talking about? Do you know that your brother is pregnant?"

Gingerbread nodded heavily: "Yes, my brother's belly is so big!" He made a circle with his hands.

Lin Daidai: "Bingbing actually knew that Jiang Bei was pregnant..."

So they were the only ones who didn't know, so they were the only ones who didn't know anything...

Lin Daidai looked at the gingerbread biscuits, and her eyes suddenly glowed strangely.

Lin Daidai squatted down to the same height as Gingerbread: "Bianbing, mom, can I ask you a favor? Can you help mom send something to your brother?" Gingerbread wondered: "Why not mom

? Send it there yourself?"

Lin Daidai said with tears in her eyes: "It's inconvenient for mom, can you... just help mom? You can still see your brother."

After hearing Lin Daidai's last words, the gingerbread cake suddenly appeared With a happy smile: "Well, I miss my brother too. I want to go see him and see the baby in my brother's belly." After the two agreed,

Lin Daidai went to the kitchen the next day. Make pregnancy meals for Jiang Bei.

When cooking, Lin Daidai was extremely serious, as if she was adding all the regrets she had in the past six months to it.

Lin Daidai didn't do much. After all, the gingerbread cookies were so small that she couldn't hold much.

Lin Daidai put small portions of lotus root and scallop soup, pumpkin porridge and stir-fried beef over low heat into the thermal box, and then put them into the gingerbread bag.

Gingerbread carried her schoolbag to the hospital like a light bird, and then entered Jiang Bei's ward.

Gingerbread knocked on the door, stuck out his little head and asked curiously: "Brother?"

In the ward, Duan Ye went out because of something, and Feng Sicui was taking care of Jiang Bei.

After seeing the gingerbread cake, Feng Sicui said in surprise: "Ah, this child is so cute, Jiang Bei, is this your brother?"

Jiang Bei nodded: "Yes, he is my brother." Looking at the gingerbread Pancake waved.

Gingerbread glanced at Feng Sicui cautiously, and when she saw Jiang Bei waving to him, she hurried over and took out the thermos box from her schoolbag.

"Brother, I'll give you something to eat. Come and eat it quickly." His eyes were shining brightly.

Jiang Bei looked at the food in the lunch box and knew that Lin Daidai asked him to bring it.

Jiang Bei frowned carefully, but since it was brought by gingerbread cookies, he took a bite of the beef.

Feng Sicui watched this scene and remembered Jiang Bei's experience, and felt even more sorry for Jiang Bei for a while.

That Lu Huai is really not a thing, and I don't know how he exchanged identities with Jiang Bei.

After eating, Feng Sicui helped Jiang Bei go out for a walk.

The weather has been good these days, neither hot nor cold, but very cool.

Gingerbread was also imitating Feng Sicui's movements and supporting Jiang Bei, but the force was too strong, and there was sweat on her forehead.

After arriving at the place, Jiang Bei sat on a chair.

Gingerbread saw a beautiful butterfly, so he ran after it and caught the butterfly and gave it to Jiang Bei.

He carefully grabbed one of the wings of the butterfly and said cautiously: "Brother, look at it, this butterfly is so beautiful."

Jiang Bei looked at the blue butterfly with a smile on his lips: "Well, it's really beautiful. It's very beautiful."

Jiang Bei stretched out his finger, and as soon as it touched the butterfly, the butterfly opened its wings and held Jiang Bei's finger with its thin feet, unwilling to let go at all.

Its wings also began to struggle hard, and from time to time they would flutter onto Jiang Bei's fingers, letting Jiang Bei feel the animal's vigorous vitality.

I don't know how long it took, but when Jiang Bei was about to get up, he suddenly felt a burst of abdominal pain in his abdomen, as if something wanted to come out.

He grabbed Feng Sicui's clothes, exhaling turbid air from his mouth, and the strength in his body was also decreasing little by little.

Seeing this, Feng Sicui reacted immediately.

She said anxiously: "Jiang Bei, are you going to give birth?"

She quickly called the doctors around and then called Duan Ye.

"Duan Ye, Jiang Bei is about to give birth."

In the distance, Duan Ye, who came down to see Jiang Bei and the others, received a call from Feng Sicui and rushed over.

Jiang Bei is about to give birth, and their Si Si is about to come out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.8K 945 22
Jin , Jimin, and Hoseok are littles. They hide this from the other members from fear that they will start to be disgusted by them, they have no careg...
303K 21.2K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
242K 12.2K 56
Chapters: 87 Status: Completed Author(s) Jiu Pin Level Nine 九品 Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would ha...
271K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."