He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

40

3.4K 113 11
By LiannQ

Jiang Bei was lying on the sofa in his old house watching TV when he saw the overwhelming news on the Internet. There was a servant beside him who was feeding him grapes.

My little life was wonderful.

The revelation of the truth attracted a lot of sympathy for Jiang Bei from netizens. Many people went to his Weibo to cheer him up and apologize, saying that they had wrongly blamed him before. This increased the number of Jiang Bei's Weibo fans. In the blink of an eye, it broke one million followers.

[Jiang Bei is so miserable. He was robbed of his identity as the young master of the Jiang family by that real impostor. ]

[Woooooooo, I'm sorry, Jiang Bei, I scolded you for that idiot before, I apologize to you now! ]

[Me too, I want to apologize to you too. I will be your crazy fan from now on. If anyone dares to fucking scold you, I will definitely help you yell back. ]

[Netizens are making too many hindsights now. Why didn't you say anything when Jiang Bei was attacked by Lu Huai? Now come here to show your courtesy. ]

[That’s right, I used to scold Jiang Bei so harshly, but now I’m apologizing to atone for my sins? I threw up, vomited. 】

Originally, I expressed sympathy for Jiang Bei, but after showing my sympathy, the situation inexplicably developed towards a fight, and became more and more chaotic. However, the one with the most likes was the one that sympathized with Jiang Bei.

For such messages, Jiang Bei mostly just looked at them and didn't take them seriously. He didn't even take a glance at them.

After reading all the news about Lu Huai, Jiang Bei was a little surprised that Lu Huai was not a child of the Jiang family.

Could it be that Lu Huai stole not only his piano skills from him, but also his life?

After realizing this problem, Jiang Bei had another hallucination before his eyes, and the protagonist of the hallucination was Lu Huai.

The hallucination showed Lu Huai's life, from childhood to adulthood, but it seemed that it was not from this life, but from the previous life. It seemed that Lu Huai was reborn.

The story about Lu Huai's life was slowly unfolding, but there was no sympathy on Jiang Bei's face.

When Lu Huai was beaten by Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang, Jiang Bei remained calm throughout the whole process, because although most of the blame fell on Niu Chunlan and Zhu Kongguang, the Lu Huai in the hallucination was not entirely without fault.

For example, he has had the habit of stealing since he was a child. Even when he came to a big city, he often stole things from his boss. How could Lu Huai live a good life under such circumstances?

To a certain extent, Lu Huai and Niu Chunlan are actually quite similar. They are both equally shameless and nasty, so they are indeed biological children.

When he saw the appearance of Lu Huai in his previous life when he died, Jiang Bei's brows furrowed slightly, and his mouth eating grapes slowly closed.

It turns out that this is how Lu Huai stole the light from him, including his family background and piano skills, slowly and slowly.

Jiang Bei was speechless for a while when he saw the crazy expression on Lu Huai's face.

But the things stolen are never yours. Even if they are stolen temporarily, they will all be returned in the end.

Moreover, hasn't Lu Huai returned to his previous appearance?

Thieves will always get their due revenge in the end.

Thinking of this, Jiang Bei bit another small grape.

But the little face is still a little gloomy.

When Duan Ye came back, he saw Jiang Bei with a frown on his face.

He took off his clothes, revealing his strong and tight muscles, then took the grapes from the servant's hand, peeled off the grape skins with his own hands, and fed them to Jiang Bei's mouth.

Jiang Bei thought it was a servant feeding him grapes, so he took the grapes in his mouth without thinking and ate them obediently.

It wasn't until his mouth accidentally touched the slightly rough and wide fingers that he realized that the servant had disappeared at some point and was replaced by Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei swallowed the grape in his mouth, "You're back."

Duan Ye hummed hoarsely and fed Jiang Bei another grape.

Seeing that Jiang Bei's original frown was gone, Duan Ye's brows also became less gloomy.

Then, he turned his attention to Jiang Bei's belly.

Jiang Bei's belly has been pregnant for more than three months, and it's still more than a month until the time of delivery.

The old snake covered Jiang Bei's belly with its tail. Jiang Bei's belly was already very round, bulging like a balloon, but the belly was still white, like tofu.

Thinking of what Dean Shen said before, Duan Ye used the majesty of the old snake and said: "Let's arrange the production."

The grapes in Jiang Bei's mouth fell.

Gan, he almost forgot that his belly was getting bigger and bigger...

Duan Ye hugged Jiang Bei over and let Jiang Bei sit on his lap.

When Jiang Bei's fat little butt touched Duan Ye's leg, the air became hot, which made Jiang Bei's little head that was still thinking about Lu Huai suddenly go blank.

Duan Ye gently patted Jiang Bei's belly with his fingers. The weird feeling made Jiang Bei dare not move.

Jiang Bei didn't feel this way at first, but after realizing that he was no longer a straight man, Jiang Bei became particularly sensitive, and his body would react accordingly to Duan Ye's sometimes unconscious movements.

For example, now, my body is getting tighter and tighter.

Damn it, could it be that the snake baby in his belly affected him? Make him want to have sex.

Seeing Jiang Bei's pink earlobes, Duan Ye's Adam's apple rolled up and down a few times, and he stretched out the hand wearing the ring Jiang Bei had made for him to take a glass of water.

When Duan Rong went downstairs, he smelled a strong smell of estrus before he smelled it carefully.

Duan Rong looked in the direction of Duan Ye and Jiang Bei and said something secretly in his heart.

Damn, these two are so annoying.

But Duan Ye was really ruthless, it was like a real-life version of a wealthy family's old snake eating young grass.

And Duan Ye actually peeled the grapes for Jiang Bei himself? It's really scary.

You know, Duan Ye used to have a very serious mysophobia, but I don't know when he changed it.

Duan Rong thought about it carefully, and it seemed that it was after Jiang Bei arrived.

Duanrong Snake Nobuko licked his sharp snake fangs.

It's so terrible that a handsome diamond man turned into a wife slave.

So, I’m still single and cool.

But as he thought about it, Duan Rong remembered the idiot who counterattacked him that night.

Duan Rong felt uncomfortable all over when he thought of that incident.

Damn, that guy, I better not touch him.

The more he thought about it, the angrier he became. Finally, Duan Rong went out to play with his friends.

The sound of closing the door disturbed Jiang Bei and Duan Ye, and Jiang Bei suddenly realized that their current posture was particularly inelegant.

Although it is quite interesting, servants will walk by from time to time, which is not allowed in the real environment.

Duan Ye looked at the weather outside. It was still early, so he bit Jiang Bei's ear: "Would you like to go for a walk?" It is better for pregnant women to go out

more when they are about to give birth, which is good for the birth.

Jiang Bei almost fell to his knees due to Duan Ye's sudden bite.

So exciting.

Jiang Bei nodded awkwardly.

Today, it was Duan Ye who dressed Jiang Bei.

His belly was so big that he couldn't put on his pants properly, so Duan Ye had to hold them up for him.

Duan Ye gently measured Jiang Bei's belly with his fingers, his expression serious, as if he was making the most precise calculation.

When Duan Ye was lifting Jiang Bei's pants, his hands suddenly began to move slowly, bit by bit, as if they were cultivating Jiang Bei's body, making every inch of Jiang Bei's body feel hot.

Jiang Bei never knew that he would actually blush because of wearing clothes.

After finally getting dressed, Duan Ye took Jiang Bei's hand and walked out slowly.

Jiang Bei's face was tightly wrapped, and because he was not too tall among boys, passers-by sometimes mistakenly thought he was a woman, so they didn't pay much attention to his protruding belly.

This made Jiang Bei feel a lot more at ease. He didn't even have to deliberately reduce his presence, and he could do whatever he wanted.

After wandering outside for a long time, Jiang Bei was a little tired, so Duan Ye went to buy him water.

Jiang Bei sat on an idle stool and gently tapped his swollen legs.

But at this moment, a somewhat familiar voice came from the distance.

Jiang Bei looked around a few times, but he still didn't know where the sound was coming from.

Not long after, the man named Jiang Bei appeared in front of Jiang Bei.

The man had a youthful and handsome face, was wearing a basketball uniform, and his whole body was filled with youth and passion.

After arriving at Jiang Bei's side, he observed Jiang Bei carefully for a long time, and finally said with certainty: "Jiang Bei? Is it really you?!" There was a hint of joy in his tone.

Jiang Bei looked at him for a long time and couldn't figure out who the other party was, so he said: "Who are you?"

The boy scratched his head in embarrassment: "Have you forgotten? I am the captain of the basketball team. My name is Lei Zijia, we have chatted before."

Jiang Bei then remembered who the other party was.

Lei Zijia smiled awkwardly, and then sat next to Jiang Bei: "I saw your news from the Internet, but why did you suddenly drop out of school? I wanted to find you before, but I heard others said that you had dropped out of school. Even if those things happened at home, you shouldn't drop out of school."

Jiang Bei: "There is no other way."

Lei Zijia: "Then will you still go to school in the future?"

Jiang Bei: "This... I don't So sure."

Lei Zijia blushed a little: "If you want to come back, you must tell me." At

this time, Lei Zijia knew what Jiang Bei meant without opening his mouth.

Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed and even ran away, but fortunately, Duan Ye came back in time.

After Duan Ye finished buying water, what he saw was Lei Zijia, who was constantly surrounding Jiang Bei.

There was an evil look between his brows, as if a strange snake had taken possession of his wife and children.

After seeing Duan Ye next to Jiang Bei, Lei Zijia tilted his head in confusion.

He doesn't often watch variety shows and has never seen Island Travel, so he doesn't know much about the relationship between Duan Ye and Jiang Bei.

After a while, he realized that this might be Jiang Bei's brother or uncle, so he greeted him very politely.

"Hello, uncle!"

Duan Ye: "..."

In an instant, the evil aura on Duan Ye's body became even heavier.

Duan Ye handed the water to Jiang Bei and snorted softly.

Is he old? Is he that old? How could he be old?

However, this matter cannot be blamed on Lei Zijia. After all, Duan Ye is indeed in his thirties. He is tall and has a gaunt figure. He has a stability and pressure that young people do not have. He was misunderstood by Lei Zijia. There is nothing wrong with thinking that he is Jiang Bei's uncle.

After buying the water, Duan Ye did not give it to Jiang Bei immediately. Instead, he unscrewed the water and gave it to him.

The whole movement was extremely gentle, as if he was pampering his favorite little wife.

Seeing this, Jiang Bei didn't take the water directly, but put it up with his mouth and took a sip. At the end, he pursed his lips slightly, making his already delicate mouth look even more beautiful.

Seeing this scene, Lei Zijia felt a little weird, even indescribably weird. Jiang Bei and his uncle seemed to be too close.

Lei Zijia shook his head, trying to get rid of the weird thoughts in his mind.

How could he think so? He was definitely wrong. Jiang Bei and his uncle definitely didn't have the kind of relationship he thought.

Lei Zijia despised herself in her heart and felt that her thoughts were extremely unhealthy. Then she happily asked Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, what is your uncle's name? He looks very young." Hearing his uncle

again Jiang Bei was extremely embarrassed by this title. He could clearly feel the low pressure erupting from Duan Ye's body.

Duan Ye didn't make things difficult for Jiang Bei, and took the initiative to say his name: "Duan Ye."

When he said his name, he felt a strong sense of oppression, like a male animal fighting for territory.

This made all the blood in Lei Zijia's body almost freeze, and made his skin crawl uncontrollably.

Who is Duan Ye? His aura of superiority is so strong that it is even more frightening than his father, who is a manager in a Fortune 500 company. He even feels uncomfortable just looking at him.

Lei Zijia quickly bowed and said: "Hello, Uncle Duan!" Then he said to Jiang Bei: "Jiang Bei, we haven't seen each other for so long, let me treat you to dinner." He glanced at Duan Ye and added: "Invite your uncle to dinner too."

Jiang Bei was afraid that some old snake might think he wanted to cheat on him, so he quickly waved his hand and said: "No need..."

But just in the middle of what he said, he was interrupted by Duan Ye, who said: " Okay."

The voice was scattered and broken, and it sounded particularly nice.

Lei Zijia didn't notice other emotions and said happily: "Then I'll make a reservation. I know a Sichuan restaurant is very delicious."

Duan Ye raised his eyebrows: "Jiang Bei can't eat Sichuan food now, so let's find another one."

Lei Zijia Jia: "Huh? But I remember that Jiang Bei seems to like Sichuan food..."

Duan Ye raised his eyelids and said with a boss-like tone: "The situation has been special recently, let's find another restaurant."

Lei Zijia: " ?"

Special situation?

Duan Ye ignored Lei Zijia and pointed to a very high-end restaurant.

Lei Zijia looked in the direction of Duan Ye's finger and pinched the corner of his clothes nervously.

He knew that restaurant. The food was shipped by air and was very expensive. Although his family was not poor, it was still beyond his ability.

As if he didn't see Lei Zijia's embarrassment, Duan Ye moved his thin lips lightly: "It's okay, I'll invite you." Then he took Jiang Bei's hand and walked forward.

When the hotel manager saw Duan Ye, he didn't dare to say anything and quickly let him in.

After seeing this, Lei Zijia's inner premonition became stronger and stronger.

He shook his head wildly.

No, no, no, how could Jiang Bei commit himself to an old man for money?

Duan Ye must be Jiang Bei's uncle, definitely Jiang Bei's uncle! It's definitely not what he imagined!

Lei Zijia forced himself not to think randomly, but he would still focus on Jiang Bei and Duan Ye anyway.

Especially when he saw Duan Ye picking off Jiang Bei's fish bones with his own hands, he felt bad.

The two of them can't really be in that kind of relationship, right?

Thinking of this, Lei Zijia suddenly stood up from his seat and said in a panic: "I'm going to the toilet."

Jiang Bei muttered: "Why did you leave suddenly?"

After Duan Ye saw Lei Zijia leaving, he whispered The air pressure dissipated a lot. He fed the tender and smooth fish meat with the fish bones in front of Jiang Bei and coaxed in a low voice: "Here, have a bite of the fish meat."

Jiang Bei swallowed the tender and smooth fish meat into his stomach. , and licked the oil stain on the side of his mouth with his little pink tongue: "It's delicious."

On the other hand, Lei Zijia went out and was led by the waiter to the toilet.

He splashed water from the sink on his face and forced himself to calm down.

But anyone who knows that their crush is being kept by an old man will not be in a good mood.

Although the old man was not too old, he was very mature, stable and masculine, and looked much better than this young boy like him. Thinking about it this way, my heart hurt even more, and it still hurt like tearing.

Lei Zijia splashed water on his face, and then walked out as if nothing had happened.

Jiang Bei must have been forced. He worked so hard in college, how could he be taken care of by an old man? Definitely forced!

When he arrived outside the private room, Lei Zijia raised and lowered his arms. Finally, under the influence of willpower, he was ready to push the door in without hesitation, but at this time, the door opened a small gap.

Seeing that the door opened a small gap, Lei Zijia decided not to go in but to take a closer look first.

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye inside were still eating.

The old man no longer picked fish bones for Jiang Bei but peeled shrimps instead.

The shrimps in this restaurant are famous for being delicious, but one drawback is that the shrimp shells are difficult to peel off. Unexpectedly, Duan Ye was willing to peel the shrimps for Jiang Bei.

Moreover, when Duan Ye fed Jiang Bei the shrimp cubs, Jiang Bei showed no sign of reluctance, but happily ate up all the tender shrimp meat.

Lei Zijia, who saw this scene through the crack in the door, felt as if he had been struck by five thunders, feeling extremely tormented.

His figure lying on the crack of the door kept shaking, as if he would fall down in the next second.

And that's not the most exciting thing. The most exciting thing is that Lei Zijia saw Duan Ye actually put his hand on Jiang Bei's belly and rubbed it gently a few times!

Rubbing it a few times...

Lei Zijia had been focusing on the relationship between Jiang Bei and Duan Ye before, so he didn't pay much attention to Jiang Bei's belly. At this time, Duan Ye put his hand on Jiang Bei's belly. When he was on his stomach, he realized that Jiang Bei's belly had bulged out of nowhere.

Seeing this scene, a ridiculous idea suddenly appeared in Lei Zijia's mind.

Could it be... Jiang Bei is pregnant?

However, he is obviously a boy!

This is really hard to accept.

Lei Zijia's mind was quite restless, and his whole body was as tangled as mosquito coils.

Thinking of what Duan Ye said before about Jiang Bei's special situation, Lei Zijia was mostly sure that this was what Duan Ye was talking about.

In the room, Duan Ye's fingers were very light, gently feeling the curvature of Jiang Bei's round belly.

The atmosphere between the two was extremely ambiguous, as if no one could get involved.

Seeing this scene, Lei Zijia felt very depressed.

There were even invisible dark clouds above his head, and it was still raining.

This also means that he has no chance to intervene at all.

What could be more uncomfortable than having the person you have a crush on being kept? Yes, that is, not only was he kept, but he was also pregnant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
101K 1.4K 50
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...
260K 8.1K 186
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
136K 7.1K 25
Luo Mingli was a genius in martial arts and could learn everything easily. He was known as a refined and gentle person who had mastered the six arts...