He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

37

3.2K 106 0
By LiannQ

He looked at the smile on Jiang Bei's face, and Duan Ye also laughed along with him without knowing it.

Then Duan Ye squatted down and planted flowers with Jiang Bei.

The atmosphere between the two was very good, and after Jiang Bei recovered his memory, he felt that the air around him had become much fresher.

In the past, when Jiang Bei had not fully recovered his memory, he always felt that his head was empty. Although he was alive, his mind was a little numb. But now he is much better. Jiang Bei feels that the whole world around him is much brighter.

When he went to bed that night, Jiang Bei had another dream. The scene in the dream was still the same spot of light, but the scene was clearer than before, making Jiang Bei feel as if it was real.

There, Jiang Bei felt unprecedentedly comfortable. Even his fingers felt so comfortable that he spread them out gently, and he was about to fall asleep.

I don't know how much time passed, but suddenly someone came to Jiang Bei and woke him up.

Jiang Bei was forced to open his eyes, only to see a very familiar face appearing in front of him - Lu Huai.

This was the person who had appeared in the illusion several times before, but this time, Jiang Bei saw Lu Huai's face clearly.

Lu Huai's face was distorted, his body was covered in blood, and even his body was a little broken, as if he had just come out of the scene of a car accident.

Jiang Bei was a little uneasy about his appearance and wanted to wake him up, but the other party ignored him, as if he didn't hear what he said at all.

And not only that, Lu Huai also bent down and pulled things that should have belonged to Jiang Bei with his hands, making the light around Jiang Bei less and less.

Lu Huai's behavior made Jiang Bei very uncomfortable, but no matter how he shouted, Lu Huai seemed to be unable to hear him and kept stealing Jiang Bei's light.

In that situation, Jiang Bei felt uncomfortable all over, but there was nothing he could do.

When Jiang Bei woke up, the feeling of despair in his dream still stayed in his heart, making his heart continue to contract.

Jiang Bei looked at the time. It was already two o'clock in the morning.

Jiang Bei touched his head with his hand. He always felt that this dream that appeared many times was telling him something, but... what did he want to tell him?

During the day, Jiang Bei looked for some videos about Lu Huai on the Internet and watched them. When he saw the video of Lu Huai playing the piano, he frowned and seemed to realize something, so he watched it several times.

After he was done, Jiang Bei let out a breath of turbid air.

Piano...

Lu Huai's piano skills seem to be very similar to his piano skills before he recovered his memory. It can even be said to be exactly the same...

Thinking of what Lu Huai did in the dream, Jiang Bei had a flash of inspiration.

Could it be said that Lu Huai stole his piano skills?

The more he thought about this idea, the more possible it became. After all, Lu Huai's living environment was such that he had no chance to learn piano at all.

In this case, let him give back what he stole.

Jiang Bei asked the servant to bring over the mobile phone.

Previously, a netizen told Jiang Bei that Lu Huai was going to plagiarize his piano music. At that time, Jiang Bei decided to call the police later, but now, Jiang Bei regretted it and decided to call the police now.

Jiang Bei checked Lu Huai's Weibo on the Internet and found that Lu Huai had just posted a Weibo a few hours ago, saying that he wanted to send the piano pieces needed for the variety show to the organizer of the variety show.

Fans under Lu Huai were all ecstatic, saying that the first place winner in the variety show competition had been announced, and they even almost made the matter a trending topic.

Jiang Bei curled his lips.

It just so happens that since he is going to deliver the music now, he should call the police now.

When Duan Ye came back, Jiang Bei was about to make a call.

Duan Ye pinched the little angel's fat fingers, and then asked: "Who do you want to call?"

Jiang Bei: "I want to call the police."

Duan Ye raised his right eyebrow slightly.

Call the police?

He took Jiang Bei's cell phone and said, "Let me do it. I'm familiar with the police chief."

Hearing this, Jiang Bei smiled and said, "Really? I'll trouble you."

On the other side, Lu Huai was talking to Jiang Shenci. According to the arrangement, I got on the bus to the piano show.

Lu Huai smiled sweetly at Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai who were sending him there: "Mom, Dad, I'm going to deliver the music scores now."

Lin Daidai's lips twisted into a smile out of her control: "Then Xiaohuai, be careful. Yeah, it will be fine."

But deep down in her heart, Lin Daidai was thinking.

If Lu Huai left and never came back, there would be a lot...

But her reason told her that this was wrong. How could she think so? How could this happen?

Lu Huai and Jiang Shenci waved goodbye. Looking at the slowly moving car, Lu Huai finally couldn't suppress his excitement, and his fingers began to tremble with excitement.

Finally, he finally completed the second half of Jiang Bei's score! !

He said he could do it, and behold, he succeeded!

When completing the second half of the score, Lu Huai was so excited that he stayed awake all night. The thought that he would win first place in the piano show variety competition gave him a sense of joy from the inside out.

In this variety show, he must return to the top.

The car moved forward slowly, approaching the destination.

Soon, the car stopped.

Lu Huai puffed up his chest and walked in proudly.

When the members of the variety show organizer saw Lu Huai, they didn't even raise their eyes and said coldly: "Are you here to submit the music score for the competition?"

Seeing that attitude, Lu Huai was extremely angry, but he had no choice but to swallow his anger. A relatively pure smile appeared in his belly: "Yes."

A staff member opened his hand to Jiang Bei: "Music score."

Lu Huai carefully handed the completed music score into the hands of the person.

When handing over the music score, Lu Huai was extremely excited because he knew that the completed music score was so amazing that it would surprise everyone.

To Lu Huai's surprise, the staff member was really shocked. He looked at the music score in his hand, started to tremble all over, and called other members to watch together.

The more they looked, the more surprised they became. They even looked at Lu Huai up and down several times. Their eyes also changed, from the original indifference to surprise and appreciation.

One of the staff members said: "Did you really write this? It's really great!"

Lu Huai puffed up his chest proudly: "Yes, I wrote it."

Their eyes suddenly became more intense: "It's great! Wow, it's really great, you are simply a genius."

After hearing this, Lu Huai finally laughed out loud.

Yes, yes, I am a genius. If he is not a genius, then who can be?

At this moment, Lu Huai had forgotten that his piece of music was originally written by Jiang Bei, and the only thing he did was to complete the second half of the piece that he had not seen.

Just when Lu Huai was feeling proud, a female staff member in a skirt suddenly looked at her phone and laughed.

Lu Huai's face turned aside: "Why are you laughing?"

The female staff member put down her mobile phone, looked at Lu Huai condescendingly, and then mocked: "Are you sure you wrote this piano music yourself?"

Lu Huai's face darkened: "What do you mean?" He

felt dissatisfied. A good premonition suddenly broke into his head, but he still suppressed the premonition: "I wrote it, so you should stop slandering others."

The female staff member tapped the table with her fingers a few times and said "But, it has spread all over the Internet, saying that Lu Huai stole other people's piano music and wanted to participate in the piano show variety show competition." Lu Huai

's face turned pale instantly: "No, this is impossible!"

Just when Lu Huai denied it. At the time, a group of policemen suddenly rushed in. As soon as they came in, the policemen handcuffed Lu Huai: "Lu Huai, we suspect that you have plagiarized other people's works. Now, please come with us and lie down." The laws of this

world It is very strict. The prohibition of plagiarism has been written into the law, and the punishment is extremely severe. If Lu Huai is found guilty of plagiarism, what awaits him is endless jail time.

Lu Huai began to shake his head: "No, no, no, I didn't, I didn't plagiarize."

The policeman raised his eyelids coldly: "How about you turn on your phone and take a good look at the news on the Internet?"

Lu Huai opened Weibo with trembling fingers, I found that many people were abusing him on Weibo, saying that he had copied Jiang Bei's piano score.

How is this going? How can this be?

Lu Huai logged out of his Weibo and checked Jiang Bei's Weibo, only to find that Jiang Bei had posted several screenshots.

That screenshot was a conversation between Lu Huai and Xiao Hai. Obviously, it was Xiao Hai who sent the screenshot to Jiang Bei.

Also sent up were Jiang Bei's own music scores and Lu Huai's music scores.

Previously, in order to show off, Lu Huai took a picture of the completed music score and posted it on Weibo, but now, this has become the sword of Shang Fang that will kill him.

The organizer compared Lu Huai's and Jiang Bei's music scores, and Lu Huai's eyes began to look strange: "Yeah, these two piano scores are really similar. But, Lu Huai's piece seems better than Jiang Bei's." The one written by Bei is much different."

Lu Huai took two steps back, his whole body stiff.

The staff member who originally admired Lu Huai sneered at Lu Huai: "Are you sure you want to use this music score to compete?"

If Lu Huai really used this music score to compete, he would really be able to jump into the Yellow River and not be able to escape. , this reputation of plagiarism is completely established.

Lu Huai squeezed his hands, and there was a battle between heaven and man in his mind.

No, no, this sheet of music cannot be used. If it is used, he will die.

He can't die, he hasn't finished enjoying the treatment he should have as a protagonist, and he hasn't finished enjoying the life he should enjoy as a wealthy young master.

In the end, Lu Huai said with difficulty: "You are wrong. I actually... didn't intend to use this sheet music for the competition. I just used it for reference. Yes, it was just for reference. I really didn't plagiarize it." ."

The staff's eyes became disgusted: "Then what piece of music are you going to use?"

Lu Huai quickly ran back to the car to look for it, but after searching for a long time, he couldn't find any good music score. At this moment , a worn sheet of music was suddenly found by him under the seat cushion.

The sheet of music was torn and yellowed, and it looked like it had been left there for a long time. However, the location was too secret and no one else had discovered it.

As soon as Lu Huai got the piece of music, he handed it directly into the hands of the staff without even looking at it: "This is this one. This is the one I want to play." All the staff

looked at the piece of music and then said He looked at Lu Huai, suppressed a smile and said, "Are you sure?"

There was great ridicule in his tone.

Lu Huai felt a little inwardly and quickly took back the sheet music he had given him.

After seeing clearly what the music score in his hand was, Lu Huai felt as if he had been struck by lightning.

He actually...got this one.

The most difficult piano piece in the world, "Eternal Night" is currently played successfully by only a few people in the world.

This is a song about death. I heard people say that this is a cursed piano song. Anyone who plays this song will eventually die.

When the organizer saw Lu Huai like that, he laughed even harder: "So, are you sure you really want to play this piano music?"

At this point, Lu Huai had no choice but to go back on his words. He gritted his teeth and said, "Yes. That’s it.”

Lu Huai comforted himself.

It's okay, it's okay, he stole Jiang Bei's halo as the protagonist. The protagonist cannot die, how could he die?

Although he comforted himself in his heart, Lu Huai was still restless in his heart.

Like... he's really going to die.

Lu Huai shook his head and turned his attention to the police: "Comrades police, you have also seen that I did not plagiarize. That sheet of music... was just for reference." The police looked at

Lu Huai for a long time, and finally gently He waved his hand: "Okay, let's go."

Seeing the police officers leaving, Lu Huai breathed a sigh of relief.

Fortunately, he doesn't have to go to jail.

After all the police officers left, Lu Huai quickly posted a Weibo message.

[It’s Xiaohuai: Everyone is mistaken. I didn’t plagiarize Jiang Bei’s piano music. It was just something I used for reference. The piano music I want to play is actually “Eternal Night”. The reason for playing this piece this time I want to challenge myself, after all, other songs are too easy for me. 】

Finally, Lu Huai's reply was received, and the fans cheered with joy.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! Xiaohuai finally replied, and I knew that Xiaohuai did not plagiarize. I love Xiaohuai and I will always support Xiaohuai. ]

[I knew that Xiaohuai didn't plagiarize. Xiaohuai is the best. I love Xiaohuai the most. ]

[ Xiaohuai, come on, come on, come on! Xiaohuai is awesome! ]

[Jiang Bei is indeed talking nonsense. He is a fake young master after all. His heart is really dark. ]

[Now I want to vomit every time I see Jiang Bei. It's really disgusting. ]

Some fans were also upset because Lu Huai chose the piano song "Eternal Night".

[That piano piece seems to be a song of death. Wouldn’t it be bad for Xiaohuai to play that piece of music? ]

[ What are you talking about upstairs? Are you cursing Xiaohuai to death? Are you a fan of his? Isn't it his fan? ]

[That's too much. He actually cursed Xiaohuai to death. 】

After seeing this comment, Lu Huai responded specifically.

[It’s Xiaohuai: No, how could he die? I can already play. ]

Fans felt relieved when they saw Lu Huai posted this message.

【That's good, that's good, then we can feel relieved. ]

[It turns out that Xiaohuai has already played it, so we feel relieved. 】

Contrary to what Lu Huai said on Weibo, in fact, Lu Huai didn't even take a good look at the score, but the reason why Lu Huai said this was just because he had the aura of the protagonist in Jiang Bei.

Seeing the fans' support, Lu Huai felt relieved and began to prepare to practice the song "Eternal Night".

On the other side, Jiang Bei, who received a call from the police, did not feel surprised at all when he heard what the police said.

"Sorry, we are currently unable to arrest Lu Huai due to insufficient evidence."

Jiang Bei: "Thank you, comrades, police. In fact, I also know that this is impossible to succeed, but thank you anyway." "But don't worry,

once we find definite evidence, we will arrest him immediately ."

"Okay, thank you."

After hanging up the phone, Jiang Bei touched his belly and sat on the bed.

Jiang Bei had expected that Lu Huai could not be knocked down at once, but... Lu Huai actually chose the song "Eternal Night", which was really not a good idea.

This song was a simple song for Jiang Bei, but for Lu Huai now, it would really kill him.

After all, what Lu Huai was copying was his original piano level. Jiang Bei naturally knew whether Lu Huai could play that piano piece well, and in addition, Lu Huai's ability to empathize was very weak, so he couldn't play the song "Eternal Night" even more. alright.

Jiang Bei curled up into a smile.

He was really looking forward to Lu Huai's performance at the piano show.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

232K 8.7K 88
brief introduction:   "Crossing into the text of giving birth to a child and giving birth to a cub" Author: May 1st [End] The copywriter was passed...
295K 20.7K 154
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
242K 12.2K 56
Chapters: 87 Status: Completed Author(s) Jiu Pin Level Nine 九品 Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would ha...
97.2K 5.7K 18
Yan Chao Xiang has just transmigrated into the body of a nobleman who was the second husband of a poor village man. knowing the fate of his poor wife...