He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

Par LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

36

3.2K 118 17
Par LiannQ

After he said that, Jiang Shenci added: "You really liked that Rubik's Cube when you were a child. You always played with the Rubik's Cube in your hands." You often played with it when you were a child

. ? But why is there no memory of this Rubik's Cube in the memory of the original owner?

After Jiang Bei asked about this matter, he didn't ask about anything else. Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai felt a little regretful and wanted to chat with Jiang Bei for a while longer, but their mouths closed and closed again, and finally they took the gingerbread cookies with him in silence. The little fish I caught is gone.

Jiang Bei watched Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai go further and further away, and he slowly returned accompanied by his servant.

After returning home, Jiang Bei looked at the Rubik's Cube in his hand for a long time.

That Rubik's Cube was from his previous life. He seemed to like it very much and cherish it, and he was unwilling to let go even when he was sleeping. But as for why he liked it and why he cherished it, Jiang Bei couldn't remember it. It seemed like there was something blocking his memory. He couldn't remember that memory. Although that memory was so important to him, he didn't have the slightest impression of it.

And what's even stranger is...why did this Rubik's Cube appear more than ten years ago? It's really strange that it appears with the birth of the original owner.

Jiang Bei was a little confused and his head hurt a little.

At this moment, the door was pushed open and Duan Ye came back.

He took off his suit, took off the gold-rimmed glasses from his eyes, and gently held Jiang Bei's fat feet, showing the snake's concern: "Why are your feet exposed? Are they cold?" Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed

. He shrank his feet: "It's okay, my feet are fine."

Duan Ye's eyes shifted from Jiang Bei's feet to Jiang Bei's fingers. After seeing the Rubik's Cube in his hand, Duan Ye was stunned. The tailor's sword excited him, and something flashed through his mind.

But when he wanted to think about it seriously, he couldn't remember anything. Those pictures disappeared like light.

Duan Ye shook his head, thinking that all those scenes had been forgotten, and then said to Jiang Bei: "Where is the gingerbread? Have you gone back?" Jiang Bei nodded:

"They have been taken back by Jiang Shenci and the others."

Duan Ye casually rubbed Jiang Bei's fingers: "They didn't do anything to you, right?"

Jiang Bei: "No, and..." Thinking of the strangeness between Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, Jiang Beicheng said: "They It seems a bit strange."

Duan Ye: "It's okay, oh, by the way, it's summer now, and your belly is getting bigger and bigger. Why don't you and mom buy some looser clothes tomorrow? Otherwise, there won't be enough for you to wear."

Both of them have been busy recently, and Jiang Bei didn't prepare much for summer. Hearing Duan Ye say this, Jiang Bei said without thinking: "Okay." Duan Ye touched

Jiang Bei's belly: "It's getting softer and softer. "

Jiang Bei coughed.

Damn, he almost kissed Duan Ye.

The next day, accompanied by Feng Sicui, Jiang Bei went to a large shopping mall to buy summer clothes.

The mall is run by the Duan family, and almost all the employees there are monsters, including many snakes.

Before the two of them passed by, Duan Ye had already explained Jiang Bei's basic situation to the person in charge of the mall and dispersed the irrelevant people. Therefore, when the employees in the mall saw Jiang Bei's big belly, they didn't show too much emotion. It's so weird, but on the contrary, his attitude towards him is very respectful.

While shopping in the monster shopping mall, Feng Sicui naturally had no worries at all. She exposed her golden scaly snake tail. Once the long snake tail was exposed, it took up a lot of space, but it looked a little bit... Not scary either.

From time to time, hisses would come out of her mouth, and her figure would become much more enchanting.

Jiang Bei was used to getting along with the snake demon, and he didn't show anything weird when he saw Feng Sicui's golden snake tail.

As soon as they entered the mall, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to the pregnancy and baby store.

After arriving at the maternity and baby store, Feng Sicui said to the store manager: "Have the clothes I reserved a few days ago arrived?" The

store manager immediately replied: "It's here, Mrs. Duan, please."

Feng Sicui held hands. Jiang Bei walked over happily with his hands, and when he saw the clothes prepared by the store manager, he was so happy that wrinkles appeared on his face.

"Ah, Jiang Bei, come and take a look. These clothes look good and suit you very well. What do you like?"

Jiang Bei looked at Feng Sicui's men and found that they were many summer maternity clothes, but they were all for boys. , looks very comfortable, especially suitable for pregnant women.

The style is also similar to Jiang Bei's, both are light-toned and don't look very depressing.

Jiang Bei touched the clothes and finally selected a few pieces at random, while Feng Sicui boldly asked the clerk to pack all the clothes suitable for Jiang Bei.

After choosing clothes, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to the shopping mall to buy snacks.

There seems to be a wide variety of food in the mall, and the food tastes very clean.

Looking at the food, Jiang Bei swallowed several mouthfuls of saliva.

When Feng Sicui saw it, she led Jiang Bei and walked over.

Feng Sicui ordered a snack, fed potato slices into Jiang Bei's mouth, and blinked a few times: "Try this? It's delicious." Jiang Bei opened his mouth gently and took the slice

. Eat the potato skins.

Instantly, his eyes widened.

Delicious!

Feng Sicui winked: "When I was pregnant, I used to come here to eat potato chips. If Duan Nianjun hadn't always stopped me, I might have been injured eating potato chips." Jiang Bei thought Duan's mother was particularly cute

. , and laughed out loud unconsciously.

After the two of them finished eating potato chips, Feng Sicui took Jiang Bei to a place selling barbecue.

Feng Sicui said: "The barbecue here is very delicious. The manager is a snake demon. The barbecue he makes is very suitable for snakes. You are pregnant with a snake baby, so you should also like it. And pregnant women can also do it." Eat less in moderation, but don't eat too much."

Jiang Bei tried it and tasted it. It felt really good, so he smiled and nodded: "It's delicious."

After eating, the two were about to leave.

But at this moment, a child suddenly ran in front of Jiang Bei. The child accidentally bumped into Jiang Bei's foot and fell to the ground with a plop, and the Rubik's Cube in his hand also fell to the ground.

The child was the clerk's child. He accidentally let him run out without taking care of him. The clerk was a little panicked, but when Jiang Bei saw the child, he thought of the child in his belly, so he carefully helped the child up.

The child thanked Jiang Bei, patted his butt, and ran away like the wind.

But inexplicably, Jiang Bei, who stayed where he was, kept thinking about the sound of the Rubik's Cube falling to the ground just now. A picture appeared in Jiang Bei's mind unconsciously.

Jiang Bei rubbed his head with his fingers, trying to get rid of those pictures from his head, but it didn't work. Instead, the pictures became clearer and clearer.

It was more than ten years ago. The young Jiang Bei, accompanied by Jiang Shenci, was happily playing with the old Rubik's Cube that Jiang Bei found yesterday. There were dogs barking beside them, and the sun was just right, shining warmly on both sides. On people.

Everything was so harmonious and beautiful.

Lin Daidai was also not far away. She brought a plate of watermelon in her hand with extremely gentle eyes. After delivering the watermelon to Jiang Bei and Jiang Shenci, she ate all the watermelon with them with a smile. .

As the scene changed, Jiang Bei in Jiang Bei's mind seemed to have grown up. He learned to play the piano under the guidance of his teacher and became a great pianist. He also had a good relationship with Jiang Shenci.

From time to time, Jiang Bei would play the piano in front of Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, so elegant and harmonious.

And similarly, the Rubik's Cube was also there, on Jiang Bei's piano.

Seeing these two pictures, Jiang Bei's fingers twitched.

This is...the memory of the original owner?

But it was so clear, as if he had experienced it himself.

It was obvious that he had never recalled the past events of these original owners so clearly before, so how could it be that now it was as if all the scenes were appearing in front of his eyes?

Suddenly, an idea suddenly came to Jiang Bei's mind, making him tighten his fingers tighter and tighter.

It can't be what he thinks.

Isn't he a transborn child?

Thinking of this, Jiang Bei felt that things that had been unexplainable before became much more reasonable, such as why he had no objection to the original owner's memory, why he could freely manipulate the original owner's body, and why he could use the original owner's piano skills Perfectly integrated with his piano skills, all of this is just because it is his body!

He lost his memory after the fetal transfusion and only had the memory of those nineteen years in the Jiang family. He didn't know that he had traveled through time. He only thought that he had lived in the Jiang family since he was a child.

If it hadn't been for that collision, Jiang Bei might never have been able to recall the memories of his previous life, and he would have been innocent forever until he was finally killed by Lu Huai.

Thinking of this, Jiang Bei couldn't help but feel a little lucky.

Seeing that Jiang Bei was distracted, Feng Sicui waved to Jiang Bei gently: "Jiang Bei, are you okay? Why were you distracted just now?" Jiang Bei shook his head: "It's okay, Mom, let's go back."

Feng

Bei Sicui said to Jiang Bei: "Okay, let's go back."

The two of them took the driver's car and returned to Duan's house with a lot of clothes bought for Jiang Bei.

Feng Sicui looked at those clothes the more she liked them.

"Yeah, yeah, it suits Jiang Bei so well. Look, it's really good-looking."

Jiang Bei smiled: "It does look very good-looking."

A ray of sunlight came in from outside, dazzling Jiang Bei's eyes. Chu, Jiang Bei looked out and saw the servants who were planting flowers in the garden. Jiang Bei said to Feng Sicui: "Mom, I want to go outside and have a look." Feng Sicui did not stop

Jiang Bei: "If If you want to go, go ahead, but remember to be careful馅Ibr />

Jiang Bei: "Okay. "

The servants in the garden were planting flowers with small shovels. After seeing Jiang Bei, they all bowed respectfully to him. Jiang Bei looked at the flowers they planted and thought about it, and said to one of the servants. : “Can you lend me your hoe? I also want to plant some flowers. "

The servant hesitated, looked at each other, and finally did not resist the pressure and handed the small hoe to Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei looked at the hoe in his hand, and then waved it lightly.

Jiang Bei was completely perfect in his previous life. I have never used a hoe, but now I am not vague about using a hoe, because before recovering his memory, Jiang Bei learned from the gardener of the Jiang family. Jiang Bei thought about it for a long time, and finally started to slowly dig holes with a small

hoe. .

The soil in the garden is relatively soft, so it is not difficult to dig. Jiang Bei can dig a small hole in just ten seconds. The servant was

originally worried that Jiang Bei would not be able to do it well, but now he is relieved after seeing his skillful skills. He took a breath.

Jiang Bei became more and more skilled in his skills. In the last few seconds, he could dig a small hole and sow the flower seeds.

When Duan Ye came back, he saw this scene. , he pushed his glasses on the bridge of his nose with his fingers, turned the valuable watch on his wrist, moved his slender legs, then stepped forward, and suddenly said: "Are you tired? Hearing a voice coming from behind him

, Jiang Bei smiled and replied: "I'm not tired, I'm very happy." "

Because, he finally knew the truth, he finally knew that he was the original owner, and everything the original owner experienced was exactly what he experienced.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

158K 3.6K 61
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
299K 20.9K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
52.6K 2K 68
Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal partner that everyone want. By chance, he...
22.8K 945 22
Jin , Jimin, and Hoseok are littles. They hide this from the other members from fear that they will start to be disgusted by them, they have no careg...