He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

35

3.4K 114 0
By LiannQ

Jiang Bei immediately said anxiously: "Bingbian, what's wrong with you? Are you okay?"

Gingerbread suddenly burst into tears: "Wow, brother, I was scolded by my mother, she He didn't let me eat ice cream and made me do my homework all the time."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Gingerbread's crying voice kept coming from the other end of the phone. Finally, Gingbread choked up and said: "They don't like me. I only like that bad brother."

Gingerbread wiped a handful of snot from his nose: "Brother, I'm at the intersection of Happy Garden now, can you pick me up?"

Jiang Bei's head suddenly felt a little dizzy: "Bingbian, what are you doing? You can come out at will? And it's so late now! Do you know how dangerous this is?" But he still put on the clothes around him: "Just wait, I will pick you up right away, don't move, don't Move."

After putting on his clothes, Jiang Bei was about to go out, but was quickly stopped by Duan Ye: "It's so late now, and your belly is so big now, do you want to go out like this? What if you meet a bad guy? What should I do?"

Jiang Bei scratched his head: "But I'm a little worried about Gingerbread being alone outside."

Duan Ye held Jiang Bei's hand: "I'll go out with you."

Jiang Bei thought for a while and said, "Sorry to trouble you."

Jiang Bei and Duan Ye didn't call the driver. Duan Ye drove Jiang Bei there.

It was now twelve o'clock in the evening, and there were basically no pedestrians on the road. As the car got closer and closer to the Heart Garden, Jiang Bei felt more and more uneasy.

What if something happens to the gingerbread cookies? Don't let anything happen!

When Jiang Bei arrived at Happy Garden, he immediately saw Gingerbread standing under the street lamp with a small schoolbag on his back.

He was holding a piece of hard bread in his hand and eating it feebly, with some crystal tears on his long eyelashes.

As soon as he saw the gingerbread cookies, Jiang Bei relaxed.

Great, nothing happened to the gingerbread cookies.

Jiang Bei quickly opened the car door and hugged Gingbian Bingbian: "Bingbianbian, are you okay?"

After Jiang Bingbian was hugged by Jiang Bei, he squirmed like a small insect in Jiang Bei's arms: "Brother, woo woo woo. , you finally came to pick me up. A lot of people were looking at me just now. I was so scared."

Jiang Bei's eyes became soft: "It's okay, Bingbing, let's go home."

Gingbianbian said with all his strength He nodded: "Okay!" He

was about to get in the car, but saw Duan Ye next to Jiang Bei. After seeing Duan Ye's strong figure, Gingerbread was frightened and took a few steps back in fear.

"Brother, who is he? He looks so scary."

Jiang Bei didn't know how to introduce Duan Ye. When he was worrying about this matter, Duan Ye suddenly held Jiang Bei's hand domineeringly: "I It's him, Lao Gong."

Gingerbread blinked blankly a few times: "Lao Gong? What is it?"

Duan Ye flicked Gingerbread's hair: "It's the closest person, I say now you understand Are you done?"

Gingerbread's little face wrinkled, and then he started to cry loudly: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuah, I am the person closest to my brother, you are not." He hammered Duan Ye with his soft and pink fist. Duan Ye's thigh, but this strength was like scratching an itch.

There were other passers-by passing by. After seeing the crying Gingerbread and the tall Duan Ye, they suspected that he had kidnapped Gingerbread, so they looked at Duan Ye with extremely strange eyes.

Being looked at like this, the more Jiang Bei thought about it, the more embarrassed he felt. He quickly held Gingerbread's hand and said, "Bingbian, we are too tired standing here. How about we get in the car first?"

Gingerbread sobbed and said, Wiping away her tears, she said softly and softly, "Okay, I want to be with my brother."

The three of them got into the car, with Duan Ye driving in front.

Only then did the confused Gingerbread notice that Jiang Bei's belly was getting bigger and bigger.

Gingerbread poked Jiang Bei's belly curiously: "My brother's belly is so big? Does he have some bad disease?" He started crying again: "I don't want my brother to die, and I don't want my brother to die. "

Jiang Bei touched Gingerbread's head tenderly: "It's not a disease, it's because my brother is pregnant with a baby."

Gingerbread pouted: "It's definitely not a baby. Mom said that only girls are pregnant. My brother is a boy, how could he be pregnant with a baby?"

Jiang Bei touched Gingerbread's head: "Because my brother's body is special, that's why he is pregnant with a baby."

Gingbread was a little depressed: " Is that so? Will my brother not like me when he has a baby?"

Jiang Bei's eyes were gentle: "How could it be? My brother always likes Bingbing."

Gingbianbian glanced at Duan Ye who was driving in front of him and saw him After that, his eyes narrowed again: "Is it...that person's?"

Jiang Bei: "Yes."

The small soft hair on the gingerbread cake's head shook slightly: "Although I don't like that person, but since My brother is already pregnant with his child, so he must be good to his brother. If he is not good to his brother, I will definitely beat him." The more Jiang Bei looked at the gingerbread, the more adorable he felt, so he hugged the gingerbread in his arms

. In his arms: "Bingbing, you are so cute."

Without Duan Ye's attention, Gingerbread quietly leaned into Jiang Bei's ear and asked him: "Brother, do you like him?"

Jiang Bei also She whispered back to him: "I like it." I like her so much that I want to confess my love now.

Gingerbread replied in a soft voice: "If brother likes it, that would be great."

Duan Ye, who was driving in front, looked at the two weird people, one big and one small, with a hint of tenderness in his eyes. .

Watching Jiang Bei get along with Gingerbread is like watching Jiang Bei get along with his future child.

Thinking of this, Duan Ye's eyes became gentler.

The three of them soon arrived at the old house, where most of the servants and Feng Sicui were asleep.

Gingerbread felt a little sleepy as soon as he walked in. He rubbed his eyes, yawned widely, and then tugged at the hem of Jiang Bei's clothes with his fat fingers: "Brother, I'm so sleepy." Jiang Bei said distressedly

. He touched Gingerbread's head: "I'll ask my servants to make your bed."

Bingbing wailed, "But, I want to sleep with my brother."

Jiang Bei hesitated and glanced at Duan Ye.

When Duan Ye heard Jiang Bingbing say that he wanted to sleep with Jiang Bei, he made a strange sound in his mouth, but still said: "Then Jiang Bei will sleep with your brother for one night." Bingbing whispered to the

side "Why does it feel sour?"

But under Duan Ye's terrifying eyes, he didn't dare to say anything.

Jiang Bei didn't hear Bingbian's words and said to himself: "Then I will sleep with Bingbian tonight."

Hearing this, Gingerbread jumped up happily: "That's great!"

Jiang Bei said. Gingerbread took down his schoolbag and asked Gingbread: "Bingbian, have you brushed your teeth? I'll prepare a toothbrush for you."

Gingbread shook his head: "No, Bingbian is very good. You can do it yourself." I brought a toothbrush."

​​He said, taking out a Jingle Cat toothbrush from his schoolbag.

Jiang Bei: "Then Bibbing remember to brush your teeth obediently. 馅Ibr />

Gingerbread: "Yeah, Biping is the most well-behaved, the most well-behaved child. "

After the two of them finished washing, Gingerbread climbed into bed like a little superman, and then slept next to Jiang Bei.

"Brother, please tell me a story, okay? I haven't listened to my brother tell a story for a long time. It seems like I am listening to my brother tell a story." Jiang Bei: "Okay, I will tell the story to the cake.

"

Jiang Bei picked up the book and began to slowly As he told the story, his voice was gentle and very pleasant. It didn't take long for Gingerbread to fall asleep.

Jiang Bei pulled the quilt over Gingerbread, then put the book aside and fell asleep himself.

But in his dream, Jiang Bei fell into that weird hallucination again.

But this time, the environment seemed different from the previous hallucinations, and Jiang Bei's ability to move independently was greatly enhanced.

The figure stealing his light gradually became clearer in front of him. He looked a bit like someone Jiang Bei knew. However, when Jiang Bei wanted to take a closer look, he couldn't see anything.

After waking up, Jiang Bei still stayed in the feeling that the previous illusion gave him.

He licked the corners of his mouth.

The first time he had a hallucination, he thought he had some kind of weird ability, but this time, it seemed like it might be some kind of warning?

What's the warning?

After thinking for a long time, nothing came up, and I didn't fall asleep again until midnight.

When he woke up in the morning and had breakfast, Duan Ye was called away by a phone call. Only Jiang Bei and his servants were left in the old house.

"Ah! It's so big here!" Gingerbread waved his chubby little hands and wandered around the house.

The servants were afraid that something would happen to Gingerbread, so they kept following Gingerbread.

Jiang Bei was sitting on the side, drinking honey water, and gently caressing his belly from time to time.

Gingerbread went crazy and ran around like an untied husky. After two hours, he lay softly on the ground.

Jiang Bei: "What's wrong? Gingerbread? Are you tired? Do you want to take a good rest?"

Gingerbread struggled to stand up, and then touched his belly: "I'm not tired." As he said, The schoolbag on his back was put down.

"Brother, I brought a lot of things here. Look, I have a lot of toys!"

Gingerbread opened the school bag and poured out a lot of toys inside.

Gingerbread showed the toys to Jiang Bei: "Brother, do you want to play with them? These are my treasures. I don't give them to anyone else. I only give them to you." Jiang Bei: "No, Gingerbread.

" Let's play with ourselves."

Gingerbread: "Yeah, then I'll play by myself!"

Gingerbread was playing with his favorite toys, while Jiang Bei stepped forward to clean up all the toys that Gingerbread had poured out. one time.

Most of Gingerbread's toys are new, but there are a few older ones.

When Jiang Bei was busy organizing, a Rubik's Cube suddenly rolled out of Gingerbread's school bag.

The Rubik's cube rolled around on the ground, and finally made a dull thump sound, so loud that it made people feel stunned.

And this sound focused all Jiang Bei's attention on the Rubik's Cube.

The Rubik's Cube was an ordinary six-color Rubik's Cube. It was very old, had many scratches on it, was crooked, and looked very tattered. However, Jiang Bei noticed at a glance that there was a lowercase "j" on the body of the Rubik's Cube.

As soon as he saw the "j" letter of the Rubik's Cube, Jiang Bei's pupils shrank rapidly and his fingers froze in mid-air for a long time without picking up the Rubik's Cube.

After a long time, it was so long that Gingerbread noticed Jiang Bei's weirdness. He tilted his head towards Jiang Bei: "What's wrong, brother?" Jiang Bei's

stiff body relaxed and his throat was a little tight. He asked. "Bingbing, where did you get this Rubik's Cube?"

Gingerbread tilted his head and wrinkled his face: "I don't know, I can't remember. I seem to be under the sofa. After seeing his, I casually put it in

my schoolbag." Jiang Bei put the Rubik's Cube in the palm of his hand, looked at it several times, and found that it was the same as the Rubik's Cube in his memory. It's so familiar, like it's really the Rubik's Cube.

but why? Why does this Rubik's Cube appear here in this world?

This shouldn't happen...

because this Rubik's Cube is obviously the Rubik's Cube from his previous life.

Jiang Bei's eyes were fixed on the Rubik's Cube, as if he wanted to penetrate the Rubik's Cube.

If he hadn't seen this Rubik's Cube in Gingerbread's schoolbag, Jiang Bei would have almost forgotten what he looked like in his previous life when he traveled through time.

When Jiang Bei traveled through time in his last life, he was sitting in his bedroom, holding this Rubik's Cube in his hand.

After traveling through time, Jiang Bei often thought of the Rubik's Cube. He regretted not being able to bring the Rubik's Cube with him, but he never expected that the Rubik's Cube would reappear.

Originally, Jiang Bei thought that he was just an ordinary soul piercer, but the reality seemed to be somewhat different from what he imagined. Why did this Rubik's Cube appear in this world? Why did this Rubik's Cube follow him to this world?

Moreover, why is the Rubik's Cube more damaged than it was in the previous life? Jiang Bei clearly remembered that the Rubik's Cube in his previous life had only some scratches, but in this world, why did the Rubik's Cube become like this?

Jiang Bei carefully touched the Rubik's Cube a few times. Judging from the degree of damage to the Rubik's Cube, it was more than ten years old, but he had only worn it for more than two months! How come this Rubik's Cube is more than ten years old?

Jiang Bei's heart was extremely complicated. He suspected that he had guessed wrong and didn't know what to say.

After Gingerbread saw her brother's strange behavior, she held Jiang Bei's face with her little hands: "Brother, what's wrong with you? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Jiang Bei shook his head: "No, I'm fine, Bingbing."

He raised the Rubik's Cube in his hand. Go to Bibingbi and look at him: "Bingbing, brother wants to discuss something with you. Can you give this Rubik's Cube to brother? Because it is very important to brother." Gingerbread nodded vigorously

. Head: "Yeah! Of course, if brother wants it, he can take anything from Bibbing!"

Jiang Bei gently pinched Gingerbread's little face: "Thank you, dear Bibbing, hello, brother. I love you."

Jiang Bei asked the servant to take the Rubik's Cube to his room, temporarily suppressing the weird mood caused by seeing the Rubik's Cube.

Soon, it was time for lunch.

Jiang Bei asked Gingerbread: "What do you want to eat? I'll ask the chef to prepare something delicious for you."

Gingerbread raised his little fat hand and counted one by one: "Bingbian wants to eat." I want to eat a lot of things. I want to eat fried chicken, French fries, hamburgers and pizza. The most important thing is to eat ice cream."

Jiang Bei: "No, Bibing can't eat too much junk food."

Gingerbread The cake said pitifully: "But people want to eat it."

Jiang Bei did not listen to Gingerbread's words, but said to the chef: "Don't make French fries, fried chicken, etc., just make some simple and easy-to-digest food suitable for children." Yes."

The chef said: "Okay, sir."

When Gingerbread heard Jiang Bei say this, he completely withered.

But when the food was served, the gingerbread biscuits were eaten very quickly, like a hungry puppy. His mouth was full of oil, and he burped several times after eating.

After eating, Gingerbread was bored and pestered Jiang Bei to go to the amusement park.

Gingerbread said pitifully: "Brother, I want to go to the amusement park. I haven't been there for a long time. Now my parents only think about that fake brother and don't know how to love me at all." Jiang Bei touched

himself Gingerbread couldn't bear to say, "But, Bingbing, I'm pregnant now, so I can't go to the amusement park."

Gingerbread couldn't hide his disappointment, "I even forgot that my brother is pregnant, and I really can't go to the amusement park."

Then Then he suddenly thought of something and said happily: "Then let's go to the park to play. I want to go out for a walk."

Jiang Bei was satisfied.

So Jiang Bei wore a mask and clothes that could cover his belly and went out with Gingerbread.

There were servants following the two of them to prevent anything from happening to them.

At this time, the park is lined with green trees and is very cool. There are many grandparents and grandparents practicing martial arts everywhere.

When Jiang Bei and the others walked by, the grandparents and grandmothers looked at the out-of-place Jiang Bei and the others curiously, but they didn't pay much attention to Jiang Bei and the others.

There is a river in the park. You can fish in the river. There is a fishing area. Someone puts fish into the river every month. However, if you want to fish, you need to rent the designated fishing rod here, otherwise fishing is not allowed.

When Jiang Bei and the others came over, someone happened to be fishing in the park. After seeing the fish they caught, Gingerbread opened his mouth wide in surprise: "Brother, it's a fish! It's such a fat and big fish!" "

Seeing this, Jiang Bei asked his servant to rent two fishing rods, one large and one small, nearby, and then he and Gingerbread sat in the shade of the tree to fish.

It's very cool under the shade of the trees. It doesn't feel hot at all. Instead, there is a gentle breeze blowing, which is very comfortable and refreshing. Sometimes it is even cooler than the air conditioner.

Jiang Bei had practiced fishing skills in his previous life, so he got started quickly. However, he caught several fat and big fish in just over an hour.

Gingerbread was very envious. He looked at his little fishing rod and kept chanting: "Fish, fish, fish, where is the fish? Why hasn't the fish appeared yet?" After chanting for a long time, when the

fishing rod finally started to move, Gingerbread Pancake's eyes lit up, and she showed her baby teeth with a smile: "Ah! Brother, I caught a fish!" He

pulled the fishing rod and was about to meet his own fat fish, but found that the one he caught was not one. Fish, but a black plastic garbage bag.

Gingerbread suddenly became aggrieved: "Woooooooo, there are no more fish."

Jiang Bei put down his fishing rod in a funny way, and then began to teach Gingerbread how to fish.

"Bingbing, fishing requires patience and a little bit of skill."

Help Gingerbread put the bait on the hook, and then throw the hook to a place not too far away with a perfect amplitude.

The two began to wait patiently. After a few minutes, a small fish suddenly came to the gingerbread bait and lightly touched the bait on the hook a few times.

Seeing this scene, Gingerbread was so nervous that his palms were sweating.

Jiang Bei whispered to Gingerbread: "Patience, we need patience."

Gingerbread lightly tapped his little fat chin.

The small fish in the water slowly approaches the hook, getting closer and closer, and the distance between it and the bait is also getting closer and closer.

Gingerbread and Jiang Bei were both extremely nervous, fearing that they might accidentally scare the fish.

Finally, as the two of them waited eagerly, the little fish took the bait.

With a "crash" sound, Jiang Bei led Gingerbread to catch the fish.

Gingerbread said happily: "The fish got the bait! I'm so happy!"

Jiang Bei: "Bingbian is awesome."

After catching the fish, Gingerbread became even crazier, running around like a troublemaker.

A few minutes later, Gingerbread, who was running wildly, suddenly stopped.

Jiang Bei: "?? What's wrong with the cake?"

Ginger Bread came to Jiang Bei shyly, pointed not far ahead and said to Jiang Bei: "Brother, can I have an ice cream? I really want it. Eat."

Jiang Bei: "..."

Looking ahead, there was an ice cream stall not far away.

"Just one~ Just one~" Gingerbread began to act coquettishly, making Jiang Bei completely unable to resist.

In the end, Jiang Bei had no choice but to buy a small ice cream for the gingerbread cake.

Gingerbread took the ice cream and ate it happily, and shouted to Jiang Bei: "Brother, you are so kind, I love you so much."

Jiang Bei: "..."

helplessly helped his forehead. .

Suddenly remembering something, Jiang Bei took the phone from the servant.

He almost forgot that he hadn't told the Jiang family about the gingerbread cookies at his place.

Although I don't really want to have anything to do with them anymore, it's obviously better to inform them.

With this in mind, Jiang Bei sent a text message to Jiang Shenci.

At this time, the Jiang family.

After receiving the text message, Jiang Shenci said to the exhausted Feng Sicui: "Pingbing is found! Pingping is found!"

Lin Daidai immediately jumped up from the sofa: "Really? Where is Pingping? Pingping is there! Where?"

Jiang Shenci looked at the text message on his phone and said bitterly: "Where is it in Jiangbei?"

Lin Daidai was in a daze: "So where is he." She could

n't explain why, but after knowing where the gingerbread cookies were in Jiangbei, Lin Daidai was completely confused. Everyone relaxed.

Although the relationship has been severed and the household registration has been divided, Lin Daidai is still convinced that Jiang Bei still likes gingerbread cakes. This feeling is extremely weird, making Lin Daidai feel a little conflicted.

Lin Daidai grabbed Jiang Shenci's hand and said: "Then let's go find the biscuits quickly and bring them back."

Jiang Shenci said: "Okay, let's go now."

The two of them said nothing more. , walked out of the villa directly, and hurried to the park mentioned in Jiang Bei's text message on his mobile phone.

Lu Huai gritted his teeth when he heard Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai talking in the room.

How can I find it if I've already lost it? It would be great if you could never find it in your lifetime.

never mind.

Lu Huai took a deep breath.

He still practices the piano well and must perform well in piano shows and variety shows.

He must prove that he is better than Jiang Bei and wash away the shame on the island travel live broadcast.

By the time Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai arrived at the park, Gingerbread had already fallen asleep. He held his little pink fist and fell into Jiang Bei's arms, looking so cute.

When Jiang Bei saw Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, his eyes were slightly cold, and then he put the gingerbread cookies in their hands: "Watch him carefully from now on, or what if something happens late at night?" Lin Daidai was trembling a little

. He hugged the gingerbread cookie and said: "It won't happen again, it won't happen again."

Jiang Bei then handed the small fish that the gingerbread cookie caught and put it in a plastic bag to Jiang Shenci who was aside: "This It’s the fish caught by Bibing, let’s take it back to him.”

Jiang Shenci hurriedly said: "Okay, okay."

After passing the fish, Jiang Bei said nothing, but Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai still didn't leave.

Jiang Bei was a little confused: "What's wrong?"

Jiang Shenci had tears in his eyes: "If you want to go back to the Jiang family, you can go back at any time."

Jiang Bei shook his head: "No, we have already separated our households."

Jiang Bei shook his head. Shen Ci and Lin Daidai could not hide their disappointment in their eyes. Just as they were about to leave, they were suddenly stopped by Jiang Bei behind them.

"Wait a minute, I have something to ask you."

Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai immediately turned around in surprise: "What's the matter?"

Jiang Bei: "That is, have you ever seen someone with the letter 'j' on it? The Rubik's Cube, do you remember when it appeared?"

The Rubik's Cube was so weird that Jiang Bei didn't expect Lin Daidai and Jiang Shenci to have seen it. However, after Jiang Bei asked, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai hurriedly said: " We've met before, we've met before!"

Jiang Bei was a little surprised that they actually remembered.

"Then when did you first see it?"

Jiang Shenci said: "It should have been when you were just born."

The reason why Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai remember the Rubik's Cube so clearly is because they didn't see it after Jiang Bei was born. A few days later, Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai discovered the Rubik's Cube on Jiang Bei's body.

The Rubik's Cube was scratched, and the two of them originally thought it was someone's prank, but after asking everyone, they all said it wasn't him, which was very strange.

After hearing the answers from Jiang Shenci and Lin Daidai, Jiang Bei thought carefully about the words Jiang Shenci said.

When he was just born... In other words, that Rubik's Cube did appear more than ten years ago and came with the birth of its original owner.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 10.3K 89
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...
52.7K 2K 68
Title: 巨人族的新郎 Author: Sisib (西西布) Status: Completed Description: Lu Jiuchen, a human, is rich and an ideal partner that everyone want. By chance, he...
261K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
22.8K 945 22
Jin , Jimin, and Hoseok are littles. They hide this from the other members from fear that they will start to be disgusted by them, they have no careg...