He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

32

3.5K 120 1
By LiannQ

Before, Duan Ye went downstairs immediately after receiving Jiang Bei's call, but he didn't see Jiang Bei after he went downstairs. He asked several employees but couldn't get the exact information. , he was a little worried that something happened to Jiang Bei, so he had no choice but to look for him all the way. Unexpectedly, he saw Jiang Bei carving words in the park.

Jiang Bei, who was carving the words, was so serious and cute. After realizing what he was carving, Duan Ye looked past Jiang Bei and stayed on the marriage stone for a long time, especially on their names.

Turbulent emotions surged in his eyes, like the deepest and deepest ocean.

After an unknown amount of time, Duan Ye came back to his senses. He opened his lips slightly and said in a hoarse voice: "You... why did you carve our names on it?" Do you know what

that means? What does it mean?

When saying this, Duan Ye deliberately bent down and gently exhaled the breath from his mouth onto Jiang Bei's neck.

Looking at the pink neck in front of him, Duan Ye's eyes darkened for a few seconds, and his whole aura became extremely strange. It was the domineering and vicious nature of a snake.

Hearing this, Jiang Bei panicked and his palms began to sweat.

Oh my God, why was Duan Ye discovered! !

How to do how to do?

After seeing the words engraved on it, will Duan Ye be unhappy? Oh my god, it's over.

No, no, no, no, we have to find a way to come back quickly.

Jiang Bei smiled awkwardly and started to talk nonsense: "I just heard from the people next to me that carving names on this stone will bring good luck, so I carved our names on it. What's wrong? Isn't it possible? Can't you get good luck?"

At the end, he winked hard to make himself look extra innocent.

Duan Ye raised his eyebrows slightly, wondering how much he believed in Jiang Bei's explanation.

Duan Ye touched the names of the two people on the stone and whispered: "Is that so?" His voice was so magnetic that it was like he was holding something in his mouth, which was simply unbearable.

Jiang Bei nodded stubbornly, like a chicken pecking at rice: "Yes, yes, that's it."

Duan Ye looked Jiang Bei up and down, as if to see through his disguise.

In this silence, Duan Ye gently licked his snake teeth.

He watched Jiang Bei's heart shrinking next to him, and the affection spread in his heart bit by bit.

Just now, when he discovered that Jiang Bei had carved their names on the marriage stone, a certain old snake almost thought that Jiang Bei also fell in love with him.

If that's really the case...

if that's really the case, he will immediately wrap Jiang Bei with the snake's tail, wrap Jiang Bei back into his nest, hide him forever, and use the snake's fangs to pour out all his scent Go to Jiang Bei and let everyone in the world know that Jiang Bei belongs to him.

When Duan Ye thought of that scene, his scalp was numb with excitement, and his snake scales wanted to show.

If only that were the case.

Just when Jiang Bei thought Duan Ye would know the truth, Duan Ye suddenly tilted his body upward: "Yes, that's true. You can indeed get good luck." My good luck is you.

Jiang Bei, who had escaped the crisis, breathed a sigh of relief and said to Duan Ye, "Then let's go back." After

Jiang Bei took a few steps, he found that Duan Ye had not followed.

Jiang Bei: "What's wrong?"

Duan Ye looked at the marriage stone quietly, and gently stroked it with his fingers a few times. Then, he picked up the carving knife on one side: "I also want to carve words."

Jiang Bei: " ??But I have already carved it just now."

Duan Ye used a carving knife to carve on the marriage stone one stroke at a time: "That was written by you just now, it was your wish, and now it is written by me." It's what I want. We are always together and never apart.

At that moment, Jiang Bei felt the surging love on Duan Ye, so thick and strong, like the strongest wine, he could never get rid of it after drinking it.

But... this is impossible.

Jiang Bei quickly shook his head.

How could it be possible, how could Duan Ye like him.

He just likes the child in his belly, not him.

Thinking of this, Jiang Bei felt a little disappointed.

Duan Ye's carving was very serious, and it was closely next to the carving by Jiang Bei.

The characters carved by Jiang Bei are rounder, cute, and a bit chubby, while the characters carved by Duan Ye are narrower, thinner, and stronger. The two styles of characters are distinct, but they are closely nestled together.

After Duan Ye finished carving, he put the carving knife back far away, stretched out his hand and held Jiang Bei's hand tightly: "It's time for us to go."

Jiang Bei gently put his hand up. The moment he put it up, Duan Ye Ye immediately wrapped Jiang Bei's entire palm. After seeing Su Xuyan, his eyes darkened obviously. Opposite, another table. Su Xuyan frowned as he looked at the information and photos in his hand, and pursed his lips tightly, as if he was not satisfied with the results of the investigation. Finally, Su Xuyan put down the photos and information and said to the person opposite: "Is there really nothing wrong with Lu Huai?" After noticing that there was some sense of disobedience in Lu Huai, Su Xuyan immediately asked someone to follow him. and investigated Lu Huai, but the results were not clear. The other party said: "I have been following him for a long time. He spends most of his time at home practicing the piano, as if he lives on the piano. I haven't found anything suspicious yet." Su Xuyan dug his fingers at his side . The table looks as if a hole has been carved out of the pear wood table. What's wrong? Why can't we catch Lu Huai? You clearly knew something was wrong with Lu Huai, why couldn't you do anything to him? Su Xuyan sighed and said goodbye to the other party: "Okay, let's do this for now. You can continue the investigation. If we have any questions, I will talk to you again." The other party replied: "Okay." Then the person rushed out first . . Su Xuyan settled the bill and wanted to go out quickly, but when he was going out, Su Xuyan and Jiang Bei bumped into them. After seeing Jiang Bei, Su Xuyan's eyes lit up. He was about to say hello to Jiang Bei, but he saw Duan Ye next to Jiang Bei. Su Xuyan immediately lowered his hand that was ready to say hello. After learning the news that Jiang Bei and Duan Ye were married, Su Xuyan couldn't believe the fact. He even fantasized that Duan Ye and Jiang Bei might not have any real feelings and were only together for profit. But now that he saw that Duan Ye was actually willing to take time to accompany Jiang Bei, he knew that the relationship between them was not what he imagined. Duan Ye's eyes looked at Su Xuyan without any other fluctuations, except that his nose wrinkled slightly. Duan Ye bowed his head and lifted Jiang Bei's chin with great control. His lips almost touched the bridge of Jiang Bei's nose: "Ignore him, we should go." He was speaking to Jiang Bei . At that moment, Duan Ye's eyes looked coldly in the direction of Su Xuyan, looking at him with contempt, as if he was looking at some limp insect. Being stared at by such eyes, Su Xuyan's scalp felt numb, and even his fingers began to twitch. The look Duan Ye looked at him just now seemed to say, this is my prey, get out of here.

After the fingers were wrapped, Jiang Bei remembered the feeling of being crawled by Duan Ye's snake body.

Both of them are very good-looking, and Duan Ye's figure with broad shoulders and narrow waist is even more outstanding. His bulging chest muscles are almost bursting out of his clothes, attracting the attention of many people.

And Jiang Bei's appearance is even more remarkable. His face alone attracts the attention of a large group of people.

Among them, some fans who had watched the variety show "Island Travel" recognized Jiang Bei and Duan Ye and started shouting their names crazily. While shouting, they also said that the CP they were striving for came true.

Duan Ye took Jiang Bei to a relatively elegant Chinese restaurant at noon today.

The decoration of the restaurant is very classic, with green bamboos on both sides, and the sound of running water outside the empty courtyard. As soon as you enter, you feel relaxed and happy, and even your nerves relax.

The dishes in the restaurant are very authentic, but the most famous dish is the braised lion head. I heard that it is the specialty of the famous chef in this restaurant. Almost everyone who enters the restaurant will order one, Duan Ye They also ordered one.

Soon, the dishes ordered by Jiang Bei and the others were brought to them by a waiter wearing a cheongsam.

The braised lion head looks fat and thin, and each one is round and cute. It also smells fragrant and makes people very appetizing.

The braised lion head tasted as good as expected. The meat inside was very chewy and refreshing. Jiang Bei ate several braised lion heads before smashing his mouth in satisfaction.

In addition to the braised lion's head, other dishes in the restaurant are also delicious. West Lake Vinegar Fish is very suitable for Jiang Bei's taste. If Duan Ye hadn't strongly asked him not to eat too much for fear of getting stuck in his throat, Jiang Bei would have eaten all of it. I’ve finished all the West Lake vinegar fish.

After the two finished eating, they sat there for a while to eat. When the waiter was about to pay, Jiang Bei accidentally noticed two extremely weird people in the store.

One of the two people was wearing a mask for fear that others would recognize him, while the other was holding some strange information and photos in his hand.

The person holding the photo material stretched out his hand and wanted to hand over the thing in his hand to the person wearing a mask opposite. It looked like he was doing some shady transaction.

Jiang Bei felt curious and took a few glances. He always felt that the man wearing the mask looked familiar, as if he had seen him somewhere before.

After thinking for a long time, a figure appeared in Jiang Bei's mind. Jiang Bei's eyes widened and he finally remembered that the person wearing the mask was actually Su Xuyan! !

What is he doing here?

Duan Ye, who was sitting next to Jiang Bei, noticed that Jiang Bei was looking elsewhere, so he raised his eyebrows and looked at him.

So domineering, so merciless.

Su Xuyan smiled somewhat self-deprecatingly.

As Jiang Bei looked at the suddenly enlarged profile, his heart suddenly began to beat violently.

Oh my god, it’s so flirty. I really can’t stand it anymore. Mr. Duan, can you stop being so flirtatious!

Jiang Bei: "Okay, let's go."

The two of them walked out of the restaurant hand in hand. Just as they were leaving the restaurant, Duan Ye suddenly said to Su Xuyan: "You can check his original life."

Xu Yan was investigating Lu Huai, and Duan Ye would naturally investigate Lu Huai, but it seemed more appropriate to leave these matters to Su Xuyan.

Such an inexplicable sentence made Jiang Bei scratch his head in confusion, but Su Xuyan was enlightened.

By the way, how could he forget Lu Huai's original life...

After Duan Ye and the others left, Su Xuyan immediately called the person just now.

"Hello? What's the matter?"

"Have you investigated Lu Huai's previous experiences? Especially the relationship with his original parents, have you noticed anything abnormal about Lu Huai?" "Lu Huai's previous

life I also briefly checked and found out that he had a miserable life when he lived in his parents' home. He was often bullied, and sometimes his classmates would gang up to isolate him. Lu Huai did not study after graduating from high school. Now, he is working several jobs in the city to eke out a living. Until now, he has not told his original parents that Lu Huai was admitted back to his biological parents' home. It seems that he is deliberately hiding it, and the parents don't know yet. Lu Huai is not their biological child."

Su Xuyan noticed something was wrong: "He has been living a miserable life? Then how did he learn to play the piano?" Considering

Lu Huai's previous conditions, he There is definitely no way to play the piano well, but the piano talent he shows is extremely good, which is very strange.

Is it really a gift? But what kind of talent can turn a person who has never had the opportunity to learn piano into a piano genius?

And why should he hide it and not tell his original parents? Wouldn't it be nice to explain things clearly? This is what confuses Su Xuyan the most.

A trace of something wrong emerged in Su Xuyan's heart, and he said: "Help me investigate Lu Huai's previous parents. If necessary, you can invite them over." Since

Lu Huai doesn't want his parents to know about his situation, then what's the problem? The breaking point must be his parents!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4K 75
穿成伪beta后被咬了[穿书] status : 71 chapters + 4 extra ( complete ) author : lu wei mu Yue Fei transmigrates into a novel and becomes the fodder beta male pa...
264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
13.7K 723 65
As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of other Omegas. However, one day, he received...