He, Who Is Always Wrapped By...

By LiannQ

Title: Author: Don't Listen To Zhou Status: Completed Description: Jiang Bei traveled through time and dresse... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
Extra

28

4.3K 135 17
By LiannQ

In the afternoon, Jiang Bei woke up from a good nap and looked at the sky outside in a daze, as if he was still in a dream, and his whole body felt light and airy.

Duan Ye felt so soft-hearted looking at Jiang Bei's cute appearance, as if he had a piece of marshmallow in his mouth, and he couldn't bear to bite it.

Jiang Bei took the blanket away from himself with a bulging belly, and then slowly walked to the window: "It's really late. I didn't expect that I slept for so long today." Duan Ye coughed and cleared the yellow waste from his head

. Discarding them all: "Since it's already very late, we should go back."

Jiang Bei nodded, "Then let's go back."

After saying this, Jiang Bei put on the clothes Duan Ye gave him again. Then slowly walked out of the company.

When leaving the company, Jiang Bei felt a little uncomfortable, because several employees were staring at Jiang Bei. Although those employees were silent and didn't say anything, the threatening gazes made Jiang Bei feel... Super embarrassed and uneasy, like an orangutan who accidentally entered human society.

Fortunately, the mask he wore today just covered his face, otherwise he would definitely faint.

Shortly after Jiang Bei and Duan Ye left, the originally quiet company immediately erupted into commotion.

"Ahhhhhhh! That one just now is the real Mrs. Duan! I didn't expect it to be a man!" "

Although the executives didn't say who it was, it must be the one who made Mr. Duan treat her so carefully. The real Mrs. Duan!"

"Thankfully, I really thought Lin Yue was the real Mrs. Duan before, but I didn't expect that she was actually cheating! That woman is lying to us!" "But it's a pity that I ca

n't see Mrs. Duan. Face, I really want to know what he looks like! His hands are so white and tender, he must be very good-looking!"

Someone gathered around Secretary Li and asked him: "Secretary Li, Secretary Li, have you seen what that man looks like? ?"

Secretary Li was still a little dizzy at this time. After hearing someone asking him, he was confused for a while, and then quickly waved his hand: "I didn't see it, I didn't see it, how could I see it?" Mr.

Duan But if he said it himself that no one other than senior executives should know about it, he would never tell it! Otherwise, make him into a charcoal-grilled octopus!

Char-grilled octopus is not delicious. He must not become char-grilled octopus!

When Duan Ye and Jiang Bei came back, Feng Sicui just asked the chef to prepare the meal. The whole living room was filled with a strong aroma of rice, which greatly increased people's appetite.

Jiang Bei's morning sickness has become much less severe in recent days, so Feng Sicui asked the chef to prepare a lot more dishes.

Feng Sicui was very happy to see Jiang Bei and Duan Ye: "You're back, we'll be waiting for you."

Jiang Bei looked around at the people around him and found that there was someone he didn't recognize.

The man looked a bit old, but he was in good spirits. As soon as he saw Jiang Bei, he nodded with satisfaction, which made Jiang Bei quite confused.

Duan Ye, who was next to Jiang Bei, nodded respectfully after seeing the old man: "Grandpa."

Jiang Bei blinked.

It turns out that the old man in front of him is Duan Ye's grandfather. He really doesn't look like a cold snake.

Mr. Duan smiled and said: "Okay, okay." He turned his attention to Jiang Bei again: "You are Jiang Bei, right? I heard Duan Nianjun and others mentioned you." Jiang Bei was a little at a loss: "Yes, yes, grandpa.

"

Mr. Duan moved his eyes to Jiang Bei's belly and said in a gentle tone: "I didn't expect you to be pregnant. It's great. The first great-grandson of our Duan family is in your belly." Mr. Duan said in a good tone

. Jiang Bei no longer felt nervous like before.

Mr. Duan laughed loudly: "I didn't expect that I was the first among our group of old friends to have a great-grandchild. It's really good. Those old snakes must be jealous to death." "Have you had a prenatal check-up recently? The baby in your

belly Are you still healthy?"

Jiang Bei: "I just went for a prenatal check-up today, and the baby in my belly is very healthy."

Mr. Duan nodded: "That's good, that's good."

Feng Sicui interrupted the conversation between the two: "What are you talking about? The food is already prepared. Come and eat quickly."

The servant brought the prepared food to the table and the family began to eat.

The atmosphere at the dinner table was very good, which eased Jiang Bei's original nervousness a lot.

Jiang Bei has not experienced such a comfortable dining atmosphere for a long time, because in his previous life, Jiang Bei's family had a more serious atmosphere, and he was never allowed to talk at the dinner table, giving him a lifeless feeling.

At the end of the meal, Feng Sicui and Duan Nianjun looked at each other several times. Finally, Feng Sicui glanced at Duan Nianjun. Duan Nianjun opened his mouth slightly, wanting to say something, but he only managed to spit out a syllable and swallowed it. go back.

Jiang Bei was a little confused and asked: "Father Duan and Mother Duan, what do you want to say?"

Feng Sicui was a little angry at Duan Nianjun's retreat and said directly: "Jiang Bei, I see you have called me mom, then. I'm not polite, since you two are going to have a child, so... when do you plan to get the marriage certificate?"

Jiang Bei's mouth opened slightly, and the hand holding the chopsticks did not move. Feng Si Cui thought she had said something wrong, so she quickly waved her hands and said: "No, I don't..."

Before Feng Sicui finished speaking, Jiang Bei also waved his hands and said: "No, I didn't mean that. Actually... We have already received the certificate..."

Duan Ye and Jiang Bei are busy these days, and unexpectedly they forgot to tell Feng Sicui and the others about this.

Hearing this, Feng Sicui said in surprise: "What? Is this true?"

Jiang Bei nodded: "It's true." After saying that, he asked the servant to go to the bedroom to bring the marriage certificate to Feng Sicui. look.

When Feng Sicui saw the red notebook, she was so happy: "Ah, ah, I didn't expect it to be true. Duan Ye must have prevented you from telling it."

Feng Sicui put the red notebook in her hand . I have read this book over and over again, and I feel happy every time I read it.

Originally, the purpose of preparing sumptuous dishes and inviting Mr. Duan back today was to find a way for Jiang Bei and Duan Ye to get married. To their surprise, Jiang Bei and Duan Ye were already married! What a surprise!

Feng Sicui looked at the small notebook with satisfaction for a long time, and finally handed the small notebook back to Jiang Bei's hand.

Feng Sicui held Jiang Bei's hand again: "It must be Duan Ye who didn't let you say it, right? I'll help you teach him a lesson later." Jiang Bei was a little embarrassed: "Mother

Duan, it's both of us. It's not his fault that he forgot."

After listening to Jiang Bei's words, Feng Sicui said: "Why should I call you Mama Duan? Just call me mom!"

Jiang Bei called out tentatively, and Feng Sicui's mouth was filled with joy. They all grinned.

The atmosphere at the table became more harmonious, and there was no more awkwardness. Jiang Bei was obviously relieved.

In this peaceful atmosphere, Duan Ye gave Jiang Bei a chicken drumstick: "Eat the drumstick."

When Duan Ye came over, his strong hormonal scent poured into Jiang Bei's nose, and asked Jiang Bei to take it. My chopstick hands were shaking so much.

Feng Sicui sighed on the side: "I'm happy to see you all well."

Duan Ye's lips curled up slightly: "Jiang Bei went to the company to see me today."

Jiang Bei's fingers holding the chopsticks tightened suddenly, and the hair on his head swayed a bit.

Hearing what Duan Ye said, Jiang Bei felt a little ashamed for no reason.

Feng Sicui laughed out loud: "Really? What happened next? What happened again?"

Jiang Bei coughed: "We had dinner together again."

Feng Sicui: "Really? It was great. Speaking of which, Duan Ye has a very picky appetite. He often can't eat the food cooked by the chef, so he always cooks by himself, but he has been too busy recently and has no chance to cook by himself." Hearing Feng Sicui say

this Speaking of which, Jiang Bei recalled that Duan Ye really didn't seem to be eating well recently, so that was it.

If he improves his cooking skills, will Duan Ye be able to eat more...

After finishing chatting with Jiang Bei Duan Ye, Feng Sicui took another look at Duan Ye, who was performing a snake-like performance of swallowing a whole chicken. Riao: "Is it time for you to find someone to settle down with?"

Duan Rong and Duan Ye are about the same age. They never forced him before because Duan Ye didn't even have anyone to mate with, but it's different now. Duan Ye has Already married and still going to be a father!

Duan Rong was swallowing a chicken. After hearing Feng Sicui's words, his swallowing movements became stiff. It took him a long time to react, during which the chicken almost got stuck in his throat.

After finishing the chicken, Duan Riao curled up on the table and formed a circular plate, swishing his snake's tail: "Why did you suddenly pull it on me?"

Looking for someone to get married? How boring is that? Mating with female snakes is fun. Every day is different, so happy.

And it’s completely worry-free, and it’s simply not that exciting.

Feng Sicui couldn't help him, and after nagging for a few words, she said nothing more.

No one mentioned Duan Rong's matter at the dinner table, and the whole family finished their dinner happily.

After eating, Jiang Bei and Duan Ye went back to the room, Duan Nianjun and Feng Sicui went to watch TV, and Mr. Duan went out to meet old friends. Duan Rong was the only one sitting on the sofa with a snake waving its tail.

Duan Rong was a little bored and bent the snake's tail into various shapes on the sofa. Finally, he couldn't stand it anymore, so he drove out for a casual stroll and accidentally ended up at the bar he usually went to.

That bar was opened by a wolf monster. It was a world of monsters. There were all kinds of animals, including female snakes. Duan Rong usually hunted for women in this bar. He didn't expect that he could do it today just casually strolling out. Run to this place.

As soon as he walked in, Duan Rong felt the heat inside. When the store manager saw Duan Rong coming in, he said generously: "t's a shame. You're so handsome!" Duan Rong found a place at random

. Sitting: "Stop talking nonsense, it's the same old rules, don't bother me with anything else. "

The store manager heard what he said and left wisely.

While sitting at the bar, a little snake with dyed red hair came to Duan Rong and licked the back of Duan Rong's hand seductively with his snake letter. He took one bite and gently bit Duan Rong's finger with his sharp teeth: "Young Master Duan, why are you free today? Do you want to play together? "

The words spoken were soft and full of affection, as if the two were real lovers. But

what kind of love does the young snake here have? It's just an animal that abides by its nature. If I

say I love you in bed today, I may be with you tomorrow. The other male snake went to have a happy mating.

Duan Rong sent him away: "Go aside. "

The female snake didn't want to leave, but due to the indifferent aura on Duan Rong's body, she just wanted to find other male snakes. After

staying for a while, Duan Rong felt that it was not interesting and wanted to leave, but at this time, he suddenly walked in front of him. A very handsome man.

The collar of his clothes is open, revealing his sexy chest muscles and narrow waist. You can tell that it tastes good without even using your hands.

And the most important thing is that the other person's expression is very cold, but his face His butt was red, and he could tell at a glance that it must be very sexy.

Duan Rong looked at him and thought of Duan Ye and Jiang Bei.

Is it really suitable for two males to be together? Maybe we can give it a try today...

Duan Rong He walked over and wanted to seduce him, but found that the other person was taller than him.

Duan Rong didn't care about this and used his fingers to hook the other person's chin: "Do we want to go play? "

After getting closer, Duan Rong moved his nose slightly, thinking of identifying what kind of animal the other person was.

But after smelling it for a long time, he didn't find the smell of other animals on the other person. It was as clean as a human being.

Human beings? They got in here in this bar. A human?

Forget it, it doesn’t matter if he is a human or not, as long as he can play. When

the other party heard Duan Rong’s words, he glanced at him coldly, and his bright red eyes made Duan Rong even more excited.

Just when Duan Rong thought that the other party When he disagreed, the other party snorted: "Okay. "

The two found a hotel. While they were both tipsy, Duan Rong took off his clothes, and then pushed the other party, but found that the other party could not push him at all. Duan Rong did not believe in evil, and was about to push him again, but next time he pushed the other party

. In one second, he was actually pushed down by the other party! He was also suppressed to death! He couldn't move!

A bad premonition suddenly hit his heartbeat, and he felt his anus tighten, and something was going to last forever. He left him.

Damn it, he seemed to have forgotten to ask whether the other party was up or down...

"Ding" a few times.

Duan Rong's belt was untied.

"Pull" a few times, Duan Rong's pants zipper was pulled. He pulled it apart bit by bit.

The other party held the small piece of rafter and made a mocking voice: "It's so small. Duan Rong was furious: "

Damn it, who are you calling young?" "

The other party didn't reply and took off all of Duan Rong's pants. Duan Rong then felt scared: "Stop, do you hear me? Stop, I'm going to attack!" It's the one above!

The other party flicked a small piece of rafter: "That's it? " ? "

Duan Rong struggled up and wanted to smash the opponent's dog head directly, but before he could touch the opponent, he was pressed down by the opponent again, and he also felt a foreign body sensation behind his buttocks... Duan Rong: "

! ! ! "

I'm so sorry for you! "

Duan Rong was particularly tormented for the first time.

Under the instigation of his nature, Duan Rong couldn't help but change the snake's tail.

After the snake's tail appeared, Duan Rong breathed a sigh of relief.

He was not a female snake. , there is no vaginal cavity, now it’s time to see how the other party can fuck him.

But what he didn’t expect was that after the other party saw his snake tail, his eyes became even redder, and he was still licking Duan Rong’s collarbone fiercely. The bite looked more like a snake than him.

When both of them were panting, the other party sprayed warm breath next to his earlobe.

"Remember, my name is Xie Zhou. "

Early the next morning, Duan Rong woke up early from the pain in his buttocks.

He turned over and his back touched the bulging muscles. They were so soft and hot that he immediately jumped up from the bed. .

He glanced at the man on the bed and couldn't help gritting his teeth. He even wanted to slap the man in the face with a snake's tail.

Damn, you tortured me so badly last night. Don't ask me to see you again in the future. , otherwise I really want to bite you to death.

Duan Rong turned the snake's tail into legs, then covered his butt and stumbled back in the car. His butt almost hurt to death while riding in the car.

Duan Rong went back early and was about to sneak in carefully and quietly. He originally thought that there would be no one there so early, but he didn't expect to see Jiang Bei cooking in the kitchen with a full belly.

Jiang Bei's little head was covered with sweat. He was wearing pajamas and a Crayon Shin-chan apron around his waist.

Jiang Bei was also shocked when he found Duan Rong back and almost knocked over the pot.

Yesterday, I heard Feng Sicui say that Duan Ye hadn't eaten well recently, so Jiang Bei thought about making some lunch for Duan Ye today. After all, Duan Ye was usually too busy and needed to supplement his nutrition.

But when making breakfast, Jiang Bei was a little shy, afraid of being discovered.

After all, he would prepare a lunch box for someone only if he likes him, but Jiang Bei felt that he didn't like Duan Ye that way, so he was a little scared when making the lunch box, but he didn't expect to meet Duan Rong, which was really embarrassing.

The two were silent for a long time, each afraid that the other would discover their secrets.

Really unable to stand the awkward atmosphere, Jiang Bei was the first to burst into laughter: "Duan Rong, where did you go last night? Why did you come back at this time?"

Duan Rong covered his sore buttocks. Pretending to be calm: "I just went out for a casual stroll this morning, but I didn't go anywhere, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. By the way, what about you, Jiang Bei? Why are you in the kitchen so early? Are you making a bento for Duan Ye?"

Jiang Bei was stunned by this question. He looked at the spatula in his hand and hurriedly said: "I'm a little hungry myself. I'm making food for myself, not for Duan Ye." Duan Rong:

" Where is the chef? Let the chef do it. After all, you are pregnant."

Jiang Bei really didn't know how to answer this question, and his face almost turned red: "Don't bother them, I just want to make something by myself..."

Duan Rong His buttocks really hurt, and he was afraid that his buttocks would be destroyed if he stayed any longer, so he had to say quickly: "Then you are busy, you are busy, I will go back first." Without saying much, he looked like a rabbit He rushed back to his room.

Duan Rong returned to the room and took off his pants without hesitation. When he saw the bruises on his body, he exploded. He had scolded Xie Zhou for that bastard thousands of times in his heart.

Damn it, the bite was so severe, it was even more beastly than a snake like him.

After applying medicine to his buttocks and legs, Duan Rong returned to his snake shape.

Duan Rong was heartbroken to see his originally beautiful snake tail ruined into this state.

He usually likes this snake's tail. He relies on it when mating with female snakes. It protects it very well. Who would have thought that this time, the bastard last night made it look like this? It looks like it will last a long time. I can't find the little female snake for a while.

Woohoo, my poor snake tail, you are so miserable.

Duan Rong was wretchedly balled up on the ground, his body was soaked and he had no energy to do anything.

On the other side, after Jiang Bei made the lunch, he carefully lifted the lunch box into the bedroom.

Duan Yezheng was extremely anxious because he found that Jiang Bei was missing. After seeing that Jiang Bei came back safe and sound, he breathed a sigh of relief.

Jiang Bei scurried in like a rabbit, holding a lunch box in his hand and his face was inexplicably red.

After Duan Ye saw Jiang Bei like this, he just wanted to take Jiang Bei back to his nest and fill him with his own aura so that he would not be discovered by anyone.

Duan Ye deleted all the thoughts in his mind about what was inappropriate for children. He didn't blink when he saw the lunch box in Jiang Bei's hand: "Is this for me?"

Jiang Bei's whole body was acting out.

what to do? what to do? Do you really want to hand over the bento in your hand to Duan Ye?

Sending a lunch box or something is really too ambiguous. Wouldn't it make it look like he has a crush on Duan Ye?

But Duan Ye doesn't like him. The relationship between the two is just a business deal!

Jiang Bei's mind was filled with a battle between heaven and man, but his body was very honest and handed the bento in his hand to Duan Ye.

Jiang Bei doesn't know how to cook. This is Jiang Bei's first time in the kitchen. However, after consulting the chef yesterday, Jiang Bei still made a decent breakfast. There was even a cartoon smiling face on his cheek. There are also two big blushes.

Duan Ye laughed unconsciously when he saw the cartoon smiling face.

It's so cute, as cute as Jiang Bei. It would be great if Jiang Bei could be made so cute.

Duan Ye's dark eyes glanced at Jiang Bei's soft body under his loose pajamas.

In particular, he took another look at Jiang Bei's chest.

After such a long time, the tooth mark has long since disappeared. I really want to bite him again, but unfortunately, Jiang Bei is pregnant.

Seeing Duan Ye smiling, Jiang Bei immediately snatched the lunch back: "If you don't want to eat it, then don't eat it..."

Duan Ye leaned into Jiang Bei's ear and said ambiguously: "How could I not? Do you like it? It looks very delicious."

The word "delicious" is emphasized.

After Jiang Bei heard those two words, his body suddenly softened, as if he had been electrocuted.

Duan Ye put the lunch aside: "I'm going to work, help me tie my tie."

He handed the long tie to Jiang Bei.

Jiang Bei hesitated for a while and then mailed it to Duan Ye himself.

Duan Ye was very tall, a full 1.9 meters, and Jiang Bei had to stand on tiptoes to tie Duan Ye's tie.

While tying his tie, Jiang Bei could feel the breath coming out of Duan Ye's nose, which was particularly hot and even astringent.

This made Jiang Bei feel like he was about to bend.

What was even more uncontrollable was that Duan Ye's Adam's apple was very close to him, so close that he could clearly hear the rolling sound of Duan Ye's Adam's apple. As long as he raised his head, he could hold Duan Ye's Adam's apple entirely in his mouth.

Jiang Bei quickly shook his head.

God, what the hell is going on in his head? How could he think of such a thing.

Jiang Bei quickly tied Duan Ye's tie, then stepped aside and stood obediently like a primary school student.

Duan Ye was so cute by Jiang Bei again that the tip of his tongue touched his back alveolar several times and his Adam's apple rolled several times.

I really want to...

I really want to eat...

I really want to take off Jiang Bei's pajamas.

But it's okay, you can eat it soon.

Thinking of this, Duan Ye licked his teeth with Snake Xinzi with satisfaction.

After tying his tie, Duan Ye went to the company.

After seeing Duan Ye go out, Jiang Bei became confused in the room.

What should he do next? How about practicing the piano?

Jiang Bei changed into his pajamas, then sat in front of the piano stand and practiced for a long time. By the end of the practice, his fingers were a little sore.

In the end, when he felt a little bored, Duan Ye actually appeared in Jiang Bei's mind.

In Jiang Bei's mind, Duan Ye was pulling on his tie, with a faint smile on his lips, and was still taking off his clothes, exposing his strong and handsome muscles.

Jiang Bei: "!!"

Damn it, how could he come up with such a lewd scene!

Jiang Bei patted his face with his hand to wake himself up, and then he went for a walk in the garden.

There was a servant who was arranging flower branches in the garden. When he saw Jiang Bei, he respectfully said hello.

Jiang Bei: "You can do your own business, I'll just take a look."

The sun was just right today, and there were many butterflies and insects flying outside. Jiang Bei walked around in the garden and felt that he felt a lot more peaceful inside. The inexplicable heat has also disappeared a lot.

From a distance, two butterflies flew over.

Jiang Bei stretched out his hand to catch the two butterflies, but in the next second, Jiang Bei's pupils exploded.

Those two butterflies actually made love in front of him! !

Jiang Bei's fingers were shaking so much that he almost screamed.

A servant noticed something was wrong with Jiang Bei and immediately came to ask him what was wrong.

Jiang Bei definitely couldn't say that he was aroused by the butterflies. He hurriedly blocked the two mating butterflies: "It's nothing, it's nothing. You can go and do it yourself. It's really nothing." Servant: "???

"

Servants He left a little worried, but before leaving he still said uneasy: "If you need anything, be sure to call us."

Jiang Bei: "Okay, okay, you can go without worry."

He drove the servant away. After leaving, Jiang Bei felt a little tired looking at the two butterflies who were still mating.

Spring is almost over, and we should not be so impatient.

What's even more inappropriate is that just now Jiang Bei actually thought about the first night he and Duan Ye were together.

When he thought of this, Jiang Bei's whole body began to feel hot, and even his fingernails turned red.

Jiang Bei blushed and left the garden. When he couldn't see the two butterflies, he completely relaxed.

After returning to the room, Jiang Bei originally wanted to sleep for a while, but he couldn't fall asleep. Whenever he closed his eyes, Duan Ye's appearance appeared in his mind.

Jiang Bei touched his belly, feeling slightly melancholy.

But at this time, his cell phone rang suddenly, as if someone had sent him a message.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
136K 7.1K 25
Luo Mingli was a genius in martial arts and could learn everything easily. He was known as a refined and gentle person who had mastered the six arts...
162K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
Ancient Farm Life By MGMG

Historical Fiction

64.3K 851 199
After two years of graduation, Zhou Yi, who had made a small success in his career, accidentally traveled to a small farmyard in an overhead era in a...